Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,720 members, 7,802,174 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:26 AM

Why The Lack Of Religious Harmony In Nigeria ? - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Why The Lack Of Religious Harmony In Nigeria ? (4239 Views)

Are Islamic Religious Leaders Failing Islam? / The Lives Of Religious Minorities In The Islamic Republic Of Iran / Why Are Muslims Preventing Inter Religious Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why The Lack Of Religious Harmony In Nigeria ? by Nobody: 4:10pm On Oct 16, 2011
lets see what happens at the end of the day. I do not intend to change my belief (at least i know for sure that i can never become an atheist)
Re: Why The Lack Of Religious Harmony In Nigeria ? by PAGAN9JA(m): 12:57pm On Oct 17, 2011
deols:

pagan, this is the third time am asking u ds. Hopefully, u'll ansa now-

wat happens after death?

now is it i dont remember u asking me this question before. undecided

after death, our materialistic body becomes one with nature, i.e. it disintegrates into the element. (carbon, etc.)

our soul on the other hand is reincarnated and assumes a new body, just as energy cannot be created or destroyed, it is conserved. ( one of the laws of nature).
the same way, our soul can be viewed as a parallel.
Re: Why The Lack Of Religious Harmony In Nigeria ? by deols(f): 1:02pm On Oct 17, 2011
PAGAN 9JA:

now is it i dont remember u asking me this question before. undecided

after death, our materialistic body becomes one with nature, i.e. it disintegrates into the element. (carbon, etc.)

our soul on the other hand is reincarnated and assumes a new body, just as energy cannot be created or destroyed, it is conserved. ( one of the laws of nature).
the same way, our soul can be viewed as a parallel.

how did you know dat
Re: Why The Lack Of Religious Harmony In Nigeria ? by PAGAN9JA(m): 5:10pm On Oct 18, 2011
deols:

how did you know dat

i just gave you proof! (//Quote: just as energy cannot be created or destroyed, it is conserved. ( one of the laws of nature).// ) ofcourse its a theory and a belief in context with many old religions and many instances in the past which cannot be discussed here due to the enormity of the content. Reincarnation has always been a tenet in many Pagan religions and cultures around the world. (The whole world was Pagan before christianity). However it is much plausible and truer than some childish story about heaven and hell. cool
Re: Why The Lack Of Religious Harmony In Nigeria ? by deols(f): 7:34pm On Oct 18, 2011
PAGAN 9JA:

i just gave you proof! (//Quote: just as energy cannot be created or destroyed, it is conserved. ( one of the laws of nature).// ) ofcourse its a theory and a belief in context with many old religions and many instances in the past which cannot be discussed here due to the enormity of the content. Reincarnation has always been a tenet in many Pagan religions and cultures around the world. (The whole world was Pagan before christianity). However it is much plausible and truer than some childish story about heaven and hell. cool

thank God u called it a theory. so u ar basing ur belief on something that is/can not be proven. sounds more like tales by moonlight. folk lore passed from generation to generation. I wonder what God sets to achieve then if we just keep on living on earth. care to answer that??

1 Like

Re: Why The Lack Of Religious Harmony In Nigeria ? by Nobody: 8:40pm On Oct 18, 2011
fundamentalists wouldnt allow it cry
Re: Why The Lack Of Religious Harmony In Nigeria ? by PAGAN9JA(m): 4:00pm On Oct 20, 2011
deols:

thank God u called it a theory. so u ar basing your belief on something that is/can not be proven. sounds more like tales by moonlight. folk lore passed from generation to generation. I wonder what God sets to achieve then if we just keep on living on earth. care to answer that??

which is exactly why it is called belief. however what differentiates my belief from yours is the fact that my belief has truths and proofs to support it wheras your belief is more close to what you just said about //tales by moonlight//. cool

as to your second question, its very basic. its difficult to answer that. however it can be answered.im researching.
Re: Why The Lack Of Religious Harmony In Nigeria ? by Lantean(m): 6:55am On Jan 13, 2015
toba:
yet the quran says xtian would end up in hell right?

No. The Qur'an didn't say such and if you believe that it does, please, point out the exact chapter and verse.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Islamic Ruling On Castrating Animals / Can We Celebrate The Birthday Of Prophet Muhammad (maulud Nabiyy)? / ''REMINDERS'' An Islamic Spoken Word Poem By Abdoolhafeez Yusuf.please Read.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.