Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,748 members, 7,862,451 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 05:01 PM

Simple And Unique Money-Making Ideas To Start Your OWN Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Simple And Unique Money-Making Ideas To Start Your OWN Business (426 Views)

Start Your Own Business Now With Royale Business Club / 7 Signs To Show It Is Time To Start Your Own Business / Money-making Ideas This Christmas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Simple And Unique Money-Making Ideas To Start Your OWN Business by Davidsol: 7:48am On Jul 06, 2023
This thread would best deliver your expectations if you follow through to the end of the series.

In case you feel late reading this thread and you're missing some knowledgeable posts, click on my username (Davidsol) and check out my posts.

Also, we can chat on WhatsApp +234 816 2575 993

I assure this information is very rich, as you'll be left to make the ideal decision of how you can start running your OWN profitable business.

My name is David. I am a business/career idea and startup coach.

Friends, I want to create a scenario. I will start by revealing my vision and introduce my corresponding business.

I see a world whereby individuals are working with the understanding of their unique qualities and capacities to own their businesses thereby contributing their quotas toward necessary developments.

My business is that I facilitate a Do-It-Yourself training session that will reveal 'Your True Business Identity' with the countless number of customers/clients in the position to pay for your product or service.

Reading through my profile above, I believe you can get it clear about who I am and what I want to achieve. In addition, you can attest to the simplicity of my presentation, and having an idea of either the product or service I have to offer.

It is unfortunate those intending to start and those having problems with the businesses they started missed some important steps within the process.

This is the challenge I want to address by introducing 'The Elemental You' Course, believing you will stay connected and follow up with this thread.

Looking forward having conversations with you.

Stay blessed.

Re: Simple And Unique Money-Making Ideas To Start Your OWN Business by Davidsol: 8:44am On Jul 07, 2023
Hello friends!

I request you peruse on my post above to know who I am and what I do as a business.

My presentation is simple and clear. But it has been a problem to someone else who intend starting a business because they're defenceless, peradventure, an opportunity comes begging.

I want to prove to you there're simple and unique money-making ideas to start your OWN business, if you really want to avoid the challenges common to business startups.

One of the reasons is that you're as good as running your OWN business, most especially a business UNIQUE to you.

The common related questions that I read from my clients are centered on "WHAT BUSINESS DO YOU THINK IS GOOD FOR ME," knowing fully well those acknowledged succeeding businesses doesn't rub on everyone intending such businesses.

The truth is that "all businesses ought to be profitable but not all businesses are yours to make profits."

Therefore, if you're looking for an ideal money-making business to start or you're having problems getting established with the business you started, get connected with me at my next post.

Also, we can have conversations if you're smart enough to be one of the few to be on the verge of making good money from a business unique to you.

Stay blessed...
Re: Simple And Unique Money-Making Ideas To Start Your OWN Business by Davidsol: 10:23am On Jul 08, 2023
Do you have this question in mind, "WHAT BUSINESS DO YOU THINK IS GOOD FOR ME?

I have been trained and I can provide solutions, if you have related challenges connected to this question.

Firstly, by experience, I want us to weed fears out of our thoughts on business startup, as regard

1. Age: This is merely a number and not experience. I can refer to a story of a grandma enrolled for a music class with kindergartens and eventually doing great as a music instructor.

2. Money: This is not the most important need to start your OWN business. You need a business idea first, then taking steps and most importantly, building good relationship (This is exactly where the money is).

3. Influences: Probably by parents, guardians, admirers, mentors and others. I will prove to you this is wrong. If Michael Dell decided to study medicine, the Dell computers and devices would not be in our homes and offices.

4. Government and Political Promises: This is the most ridiculous for you to believe. You should know the government has never and I doubt you would ever get what you want; for your success in business is only determined by you!

Do stay connected with me at my next post. I will start revealing the businesses ideal for you to start, based on some factors, unprecedented, yet genuine and practicable.

Also, we can have conversations if you're smart enough to be one of the few privileged to start a training session, absolutely FREE!
Re: Simple And Unique Money-Making Ideas To Start Your OWN Business by Davidsol: 4:53pm On Jul 08, 2023
It is usual for my inquirers to ask "WHAT BUSINESS DO YOU THINK IS GOOD FOR ME TO START?"

Firstly, I do ask "WHAT DO YOU KNOW?" This is because I discovered a concept that states "WHAT YOU USE TO KNOW IS WHAT YOU SHOULD KNOW AND WHAT YOU USE TO DO IS WHAT YOU SHOULD DO."

Initially, there seem to be confusion during my training sections. This is because at the beginning of my trainings, I always ask my students what would be their dream businesses.

Take for instance, Henry, a young barbecue chef, an employee, has admiration for one Chief Ibe, a customer to his boss. He has an intention to save up and start an auto-parts business, through the connection of this same Chief Ibe.

But when I had a one on one conversation, I got surprised to find out Henry has been craftsman with different barbecue delicacies, right from the age of 13 (16 years ago).

And to add to his story, he finds pleasure roasting fishes, chicken, beef and other meat stuff.

If I decide to invite you reading my post right now, to advice Henry, is it not wise Henry should look into the future prospect of what he's engaged with right now, rather than auto-parts he admires that seems big time business?

I want us to have a conversation on this issue, as I prepare to continue my next post.
Re: Simple And Unique Money-Making Ideas To Start Your OWN Business by Davidsol: 10:54am On Jul 10, 2023
If you're in search for a simple and unique money-making ideas to start your OWN business, "what you use to know is what you should know and what you use to do is what you should be doing."

I would need to extract a fragment from my training session ('The Elemental You') to this platform. I teach my students and I believe you know we have 'FORMAL and INFORMAL EDUCATION..

So, what was your favorite subject back in school? If you really know your favorite subject, I can help you identify business opportunities, maybe becoming a teacher, providing consultation service, to the extent of either becoming an innovator or inventor in the subject expanded fields.

As for me, I have been in love with Agricultural Science (but I'm a graduate of microbiology). Aside my services as a writer, course facilitator and some other commitments, I'm doing great as a vegetable businessman.

At the next post, I'll reveal instances whereby you can identify business opportunities from activities you've been engaged with, unaware to you (informal education).
Re: Simple And Unique Money-Making Ideas To Start Your OWN Business by Davidsol: 12:07pm On Jul 12, 2023
I want to remind us that education is not only going to school, learn a few number of subjects and get some certifications.

This is described as FORMAL EDUCATION.

Notwithstanding, there're possibilities you can learn whatever, without being positioned within the four walls of any institution.

You can testify apprenticeship as one of the major INFORMAL EDUCATION. However, you may have the reason not to submit yourself to be tutored by anyone to acquire a skill and start your OWN business, although, I want to encourage you do, if your path falls within such line.

What I would present, as in what I do at training session can be described as SELF-EDUCATION.

Self-education is a gold mine of unlimited opportunities. But I would advise your would need someone's guide, like me, not to make terrible mistakes, just as I stated "all businesses ought to be profitable but not all businesses are yours to make profits."

Presently, I make money as a WRITER, alongside a few other businesses. By my formal education, I'm a graduate of microbiology. But, instead of joining the long queue, compete with similar qualifications for employment, and waiting to plea and be paid my salaries, I decided to explore what is unique about me to discover I have this ability to write with ease!

Below is a screenshot of a client requesting for my portfolio and possibly provide my service, just yesterday.

Let's have conversations. I can help you come up with unique money-making ideas to start your OWN business.

Also, stay connected with me. The next post will be available in a moment.

Re: Simple And Unique Money-Making Ideas To Start Your OWN Business by Davidsol: 10:42am On Jul 14, 2023
At the last post, I started explaining INFORMAL EDUCATION (apprenticeship). However, I introduced an offshoot regarded as SELF-EDUCATION.

I used my experience as a writer, even though I have a degree in microbiology.

"What You Use To Know Is What You Should Know And What You Use To Do Is What You Should Do."

What do you know you can do to start your OWN business?

Definitely, a lot of us would be bias with our answers. Here, we would be working with our feelings that are carried away with admirations and interest, just like Henry, whose story I narrated previously, and not what is ideal.

During my training sessions, I provide 'test analizing' questions to ascertain your unique business qualities.

Take for instance, what activity or frequent task do you engage yourself, without any commercial purpose identified?

As for my experience, I've been writing stories, motivations and religious doctrines long before now. I've been inseparable with this act all through. I'm glad to announce now, I earn income from this task.

May I surprise you, just like me, cooking, sewing, cobbling, fishing, laundry, hair dressing, even football (lolz), and the list is endless, all have business prospects.

But, there's more; you would need to come up with a unique business idea other than these common activities.

I request you scroll upward and read through my first post - I'm not just a writer, I have an area of specialization. This also apply to other activities.

This is what I teach to help individuals identify Simple And Unique Money-Making Ideas To Start Their OWN Businesses.

Let's have conversations. Connect with me. I can help you come up with a unique business idea to start a profitable business, not like what is common.

My next post will be uploaded in a moment...
Re: Simple And Unique Money-Making Ideas To Start Your OWN Business by Davidsol: 7:24pm On Jul 14, 2023
Friends!
Can we refer to an example of what I meant by presenting a Simple And Unique Money-Making Ideas To Start Your OWN Business?

I have a presentation from a lady. It states "I am an independent life, health and accident insurance agent, specializing in helping other small business owners save money on their health insurance plans... I want to do what I can to help with that!"

Is there anything special about her presentation?

My answers are NO and YES!

NO because, she's like you and I who decided to start a business from what she knows - account and bookkeeping!

YES because she took some "test analyses" to identify a 'market' for her small business.

Now, what do you know? What can you do to come up with a small and unique money-making ideas to start your OWN business?

Actually, you'll need the help of a business idea and startup coach in this regard. And this is what I do at my training sessions.

Let's have conversations while I prepare uploading the next post.
Re: Simple And Unique Money-Making Ideas To Start Your OWN Business by Davidsol: 12:28pm On Jul 15, 2023
There're many instances I have to explain how simplified you can come up with a unique business idea to start your OWN business.

I keep getting amazed at my training sessions whenever I ask my students their dream personalities and businesses.

Actually, I had the same experience like them. Our choice businesses appear disconnected. And my concern is that their reasons are based on mere admirations and interests, rather than what is ideal.

I request you go through the screenshot below. One of my students, just like some of you, have some business intention in mind. Unfortunately, she was confused on the next thing to do.

I'm still reminding you, this is where I can be of immense help. There's a 'test analyses' that reveals 'your true business identity'. From here, your business ideas are tested with an extended market of your customers and clients, just as my students are engaged at this moment.

My candid advice; stop thinking like a common person. Start thinking out of the box.

Expect my next post in a moment.

Re: Simple And Unique Money-Making Ideas To Start Your OWN Business by Davidsol: 6:11pm On Jul 15, 2023
To succeed is not easy.

I'll be sincere to let you know hard work is required if you want to come up with Simple And Unique Money-Making Ideas To Start Your OWN Business.

Ha! You may think my words are mixed, why "hard work and then, simple ideas?"

"Hard work will make you become experienced. And experience will make tasks become easy for you to deliver."

I will advice you don't get yourself deceived by your search online on small businesses that you can start with little or no cost.

Actually it is possible. During my training sessions, you can come up with business ideas with little or no cost to start. But, this ideas, you'll be amazed, is unique to you, different from what you found online.

The reason is that what you found online is very common and highly competitive!

Check the screenshot below. One of the inquirers from a business group, being a member, made a request. My candid advice was clearly stated.

We have started conversations on a messenger platform. And I expect you also seize this moment we have related conversations of how you can come up with Simple And Unique Money-Making Ideas To Start Your OWN Business.

I'm available to have conversations with you.

Re: Simple And Unique Money-Making Ideas To Start Your OWN Business by Davidsol: 10:38am On Jul 17, 2023
My friend...
I will still remind you that to succeed isn't easy. Whoever comes with a contrary ideology is not a sincere person.

I don't intend to create an impression that will bring about fear. But just as I stated at the last post, to succeed, you must work hard.

However, the good news is that it's my responsibility to make sure you get the process right!

What is required of you is the ability to read, think and answer some simplified questions provided as 'test analyses'

In fact, I'm glad to let you know, you would personally discover 'Your True Business Identity'- your unique qualities and the resources you can work with that are identified with your market.

Please note my job won't end at this stage. Take me by my words; I'll be available to make sure you start running your OWN business, making good money and leading a fulfilled experience, as it was your desire.

If you observed, I didn't suggest any business you should start. I am a business idea and startup coach. My responsibility is to guide you on your discoveries.

I am available to have conversations in this regard....
Re: Simple And Unique Money-Making Ideas To Start Your OWN Business by Davidsol: 10:42am On Jul 18, 2023
Hello friends...

I want to express my gratitude for your interest to identify Simple And Unique Money-Making Ideas To Start Your OWN Business.

Although, I have more posts to help you in this regard, I find it ideal, as I expected, if you're smart to joining others, we can have one-on-one conversations.

I don't intend to hoard this Godly-ordained thread. Either, if you're one of those in search of exceptional business ideas with an available market within your reach, as you start creating your desired wealth, you'll need to push forward in making enquiry on what you should do.

Also, I'm sending a special thanks to some of you that are already in 'The Elemental You' Classroom.

Indeed, it's a FREE TRAINING section!

And I believe God will reveal to you the ideal business you should start.

As I conclude this post, I want you to take note; "YOUR TALENTS, KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, QUALIFICATIONS, CERTIFICATIONS, ETC, ARE NOT, BUT PART OF WHAT IS IDEAL, TO COME UP WITH A SIMPLE AND UNIQUE MONEY-MAKING IDEAS TO START YOUR OWN BUSINESS."

There's a 'test analyses' with simplified questions that will be provided for you to think deep, which will eventually reveal your 'true business identity '.

Looking forward to having conversations with you, as I prepare uploading my next post in a short while.
Re: Simple And Unique Money-Making Ideas To Start Your OWN Business by Davidsol: 11:34am On Jul 19, 2023
My last post pose the claim that your true business identity is not a function of your TALENTS, KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, QUALIFICATIONS, CERTIFICATIONS, etc.

Although, these requirements may be part but never the factors to come up with a Simple And Unique Money-Making Ideas To Start Your OWN Business.

The evidence abound. Think about the famous personalities. Then, come down to those you know as your neighbors within street. Everyone has most of the requirements I listed with capital words above. But not everyone can make it like this famous individuals.

Right now, while relaxed to continue with my writing jobs and online training session, I am skimming through a book I bought some 14 years back.

The story is about one of the wealthiest men in Nigeria. By my list of requirements above, he's not compared to many of us.

However, he understood his 'true business identity'. And today, Coscharis is a household name in Nigeria, and extending to other markets abroad.

I believe you and I can get to this feat, if we can apply 'The Elemental You' concept.

Let's have conversations while I prepare uploading my next post to introduce 'The Elemental You' concept.
Re: Simple And Unique Money-Making Ideas To Start Your OWN Business by Davidsol: 7:57pm On Jul 19, 2023
If you intend to come up with Simple And Unique Money-Making Ideas To Start Your OWN Business, 'The Elemental You' is the course I am recommending to you.

I'll be sincere to let you know I facilitate this course. However, I have this need we identify the challenges we experience starting Profitable Businesses, most especially, in this region that we're located.

Once again, I want to remind that my name is David Uti. I am a Content and Creative Writer. Also, I'm a business idea and startup coach.

If you want to read more of my posts, I'm regular on the Facebook platform, as David Uti.

'The Elemental You' is a Do-it-yourself training session created to reveal 'the ideal business you' with the countless number of customers and clients that are in the position to pay for your product or service.

In this course, you'll learn how to discover your unique qualities that you have and use to work with available resources.

Here forth, you'll learn how to come up with exceptional business ideas that can make good money from a market void of unnecessary competitions, just as I stated at my previous posts.

Make time to visit David Uti on Facebook. Also, I can link you up to the classroom for a FREE TRAINING section.
Re: Simple And Unique Money-Making Ideas To Start Your OWN Business by Davidsol: 10:50am On Jul 20, 2023
Hello friends...

Do you have a Business Idea and Startup Challenge, probably it's found Within these Categories..

1. You're attracted by money-making opportunities but the opportunities are not making the money;

2. You often get your finger burnt and want to learn how to 'TEST' if a business idea is ideal for you to start making money;

3. You've been retired, or the fear of the unknown as an employee, and you're interested in starting profitable business choices that would last lifelong, as it follows the trends and developments;

4. You're a youngster in need to understand your purpose, connected with your ideal future business or career;

6. You're confused, among many opportunities, which ideal business you can start to make money immediately, with LITTLE or without a DIME;

7. You have the challenge running several business ventures with the need to strike a balance to succeed;

8. You're in a competition with someone else of the same business ventures;

9. You're desperately in need of capital to start your ideal business;

10. You want to understand what is more important than what you think is important in your ideal business;

11. You want to learn how to think out of the box, starting a business that is uncommon yet demanding with opportunities that are untapped, and favorably, you're selling;

12. You want to know how to go about in SEARCH FOR A JOB, against false promises from employers and leaders;

13. You're confused which 'COACH' to connect with, to learn and know the ideal business knowledge and wealth principles required to start that business that makes the money;

14. You want to learn how to write the simplest of a vision and mission statement, that you can work with to start making money, even immediately, and succeed in your business;

And more...

'The Elemental You' Course is an ideal recommendation for you.

Let's have conversations or check David Uti on Facebook while I prepare uploading the next post in a short while.
Re: Simple And Unique Money-Making Ideas To Start Your OWN Business by Davidsol: 12:40pm On Jul 21, 2023
Hello friends
I wish you well...

'The Elemental You' FREE TRAINING Course is open to everyone.

If you have a problem on what idea you can work with and start your OWN Profitable Business. Or you have issues with the business you started, 'The Elemental You' Course is an ideal recommendation for you.

I request you scroll upward and read the last post, you'll get to see various business startup challenges listed.

Although, more researches are ongoing. possibly, you may need to get a related business startup issue to clarify, I'm available on WhatsApp +234 816 2575 993.

And there's more to my service. Maybe you've not met with a consultant who will avail himself to help you come up with the ideal business ideas, and see you through to the first sales of your product or service.

Take me by my words; it's both a pledge and promise.

Therefore, reach out to me on WhatsApp +234 816 2575 993.

Looking forward having conversations with you.

Stay blessed...
Re: Simple And Unique Money-Making Ideas To Start Your OWN Business by Davidsol: 4:04pm On Jul 22, 2023
Do you have a problem on what idea you can work with to start your OWN Profitable Business?

Or do you have issues with the business you started?

'The Elemental You' Course is an ideal recommendation for you.

This is a FREE TRAINING Course open to everyone.

For enquiry, I'm available on WhatsApp +234 816 2575 993

I'll be in the classroom waiting to receive you.

Stay blessed...

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Banks Compete For Positions On Threads App / Please Suggest Business Ideas To Invest #7m Into In Nigeria / Master The Art Of Affiliate Marketing And Start Making Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.