Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,747 members, 7,806,043 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:38 AM

Why Do Muslims Hate Christians So Much, Could This Be The Anti-christ Coming? - Islam for Muslims (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Why Do Muslims Hate Christians So Much, Could This Be The Anti-christ Coming? (27826 Views)

Why Do Muslims Hate Jews? / The False Dajjal (Anti-Christ) And His Picture / Why Do Muslims Face The East When Praying? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Muslims Hate Christians So Much, Could This Be The Anti-christ Coming? by Nobody: 12:27am On Jul 14, 2006
@ajia23.

I've told you before that I admire you greatly and have the utmost respect for you as a gentleman despite our different faith beliefs.
You will never be able to convince me though why or how Mohammed your most revered prophet is a good example to follow.
He did everything wrong.

If only Muslims can keep their beliefs to themselves and stop terrorising the world,we would not be having this discussion.
It may also interest you to know that not all christians support Bush attacking Iraq even though Saddam needed to be dealt with for his murderous ways and not all Christians support the inhumane way the Palestinians are being treated by Israel.
I am one of them.

Injustice is injustice no matter who is at the receiving end.
I still have relatives living in Northern Nigeria and I would hate for more violence to break out just because a christian gathering or beauty contest or even a cartoon or book in a foreign land comes out.
The Muslim leaders are not helping in Naija by fueling all the hatred in their utterances.

If Islam is indeed a peaceful religion,believe me,we are yet to see it.
Re: Why Do Muslims Hate Christians So Much, Could This Be The Anti-christ Coming? by Nobody: 2:22am On Jul 14, 2006
ajia 23 just like gwaine said are you now advocating polygamy to 'help out' the excess females who otherwise would remain unmarried?
I hope you were not serious with that suggestion just like the Islamic site I posted would have us believe that Muhammad married several wives to help out the widows and to create peace amongst tribes and not for sexual reasons.
Who are they trying to convince with this cock and bull story.

Since when did men start sleeping with women for humanitarian reasons?lol.
I must send this site to all my female friends.
O di kwa kpo kpo,as we say in Igbo.
Thanks again to nairaland,I am learning new things everyday.
Re: Why Do Muslims Hate Christians So Much, Could This Be The Anti-christ Coming? by soccerchic(f): 6:42am On Jul 14, 2006
“O you people, surely your iniquity is but against your selves.”
(The Holy Quran, part of verse 10:23)
(Iniquity is harming anything in creation without just cause.)

Islam is a message for the salvation of humanity. It is to save not to destroy people. Islam is not terrorism. It is not for self revenge. It is not hate, it is love. Law of Islam is based on The Holy Quran and Sunnah. It is not what others do. There is a strict code of Law even in wars. Those Muslims who commit crimes against the teachings of Prophet Muhammad (s.a.w.) have to face Allah T'ala one day and answer to the Almighty. We all do! There is a Day of Judgment for all mankind! Let us be true followers of Prophet Muhammad (s.a.w.)

PEACE U ALL
Re: Why Do Muslims Hate Christians So Much, Could This Be The Anti-christ Coming? by ajia23(m): 7:15am On Jul 14, 2006
Babyosisi
I am glad to see those words on Justice which you posted baby osisi, I hope you truly believe in them, because I certainly do. I am averse to violence unless it becomes necessary. Believe me, an average muslim would not try to proselytize to you. I think stating that if muslims kept their religion to themselves is slightly misplaced, as on the contrary, it's christians that see it as a duty to convert other people. And it is a sin for muslims to terrorize anybody, but you will note that when an 'act of terror'as defined by America is committted, it certainly is in response to some other act of terror perpetrated by America or her allies.

Your misgivings about the people of Northern Nigeria is most certainly valid.I also have relatives in Northern Nigeria who bear the brunt of the protests usually but erroneosly associated with religion. This is inspite of them being Muslims. They get killed like any other southerner is, and their houses which were bulit with toil are burnt down despite praying 5 times a day with the northerners. This shows religion is merely a pretext and not the cause. The problem is largely that of inadequate and improper education. We need to make a commmmitment to them, to lift them out of their ignorance thus equipping them with the ability to think independently and question unscrupulous elements who are bent on stoking the embers of discord.

Chrisitianity is supposed to embody love-God's love. But the American establishment under the leadership of a self-confessed conservative christian along with a largely conservative christian cabinet is unleashing unrestrained terror against certain parts of the world. Chrisitians all over are doing very little to distance themselves from their actions. This is wrong. Under Clinton, who is also a christian, albeit a liberal one, such things like 9/11 never occured. This goes to show that the secular American state is being directed by a christian minority into committing acts of terror which also elicit acts of terror in equal or more horrifying proportions. This circle of hate should be stopped, But it cannot be stopped with such statements as Islamic terrorism:The new threat to global peace, or Muslims hate christians, etc. These only inspire hatred, and I am sure God, be He the Muslim God, Christian God or Hindu God will not want His Children or servants to spread hatred.

You asked about whether I feel that the provision in Islam which allows Muslims to marry four wives is a panacea to the assymetricity of the numbers of the sexes, and my response to that question is most certainly Yes. I believe it actually alleviates the problem, but doesn't solve it completely. I however will like you to proffer solutions to this imbalance in numbers. It's something I have pondered about for a while, and as yet, I have not found a truely complete solution from any quarters. It certainly makes an interesting topic to me. Can you help please?
Re: Why Do Muslims Hate Christians So Much, Could This Be The Anti-christ Coming? by Nobody: 3:10pm On Jul 14, 2006
@ajia23

Chrisitianity is supposed to embody love-God's love. But the American establishment under the leadership of a self-confessed conservative christian along with a largely conservative christian cabinet is unleashing unrestrained terror against certain parts of the world. Chrisitians all over are doing very little to distance themselves from their actions. This is wrong.
If you lived here in the united states you would see that majority of Americans do not support the war in Iraq and they do speak out constantly concerning that,Sadaam has been captured so the war should be over with.
It has achieved no purpose in my opinion,I hurt deeply to see the killings of innocent men,women and especially children,they are humans like everybody else and should not suffer like this any longer.

ajia23 said
This goes to show that the secular American state is being directed by a christian minority into committing acts of terror which also elicit acts of terror in equal or more horrifying proportions. This circle of hate should be stopped, But it cannot be stopped with such statements as Islamic terrorism:The new threat to global peace, or Muslims hate christians,  etc. These only inspire hatred,

Now what about the Panam airplane bombing of the 80's over lockerbie Scotland,the African embassy bombings,the USS cole bombing,the first WTC bombing and several other acts of Islamic terrorism.
How do you justify those?
Have you forgotten also that 9/11 preceeded the war in Iraq?and Afganistan.

You need to hear from a woman from Afghanistan of their horrendous treatment during the reign of the Taliban,based on the Koran and how they were in total support of the United nations coming in to set especially the women free.

ajia23 said
I think stating that if muslims kept their religion to themselves is slightly misplaced, as on the
contrary, it's christians that see it as a duty to convert other people
[/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000]

On the contrary,Christians do not convert,we preach the gospel of truth in peace and love,it is the holy spirit that does the conversion.
I said Muslims should keep the religion to themselves referring to the militant way they go about things even  in this day and age.
Millions of muslims open up annually to the gospel of Jesus Christ worldwide by sincere convictions
Muslims grow in number by their higher birthrates and by threats of bodily harm top those who refuse in some countries and in the west by immigration not conversion.
Re: Why Do Muslims Hate Christians So Much, Could This Be The Anti-christ Coming? by Nobody: 5:12pm On Jul 14, 2006
@soccerchic,I don't know if you took a little time to read through the many messages prior to yours.
There is indeed a day of Judgement as the Scriptures proclaim,when all those who rejected the gospel of our Lord and saviour Jesus Christ  would be judged.
The scriptures tell us this word would be preached in all the earth and then that day shall come.

As a child I always wondered how possible that was to preach the gospel everywhere but God had a bigger answer.
The internet and satellite TV are making it possible so that every man or woman is without excuse.
Re: Why Do Muslims Hate Christians So Much, Could This Be The Anti-christ Coming? by OlaAjia(m): 5:39pm On Jul 14, 2006
olaajia I honestly thought you were smart enough to be quiet and hence be treated as a common boil in the behind but since you've decided to persist like a scrotal rash,it's again time for your camphor treatment.
Haba Babyosisi, I was only trying to help you improve on your argumentative skills. I did not know it will hurt you so bad.

Thanks for posting the site on there for even your bros to read for themselves,I never claimed they were mine.
How come you carefully avoided the aisha and the numerous women issue?That makes him man right?,wrong that makes him a PEDOPHILIC WOMANIZER WITH AN INSATIABLE SEXUAL URGE aka PERVERT and a MURDERER of innocent people.

Concerning the site, you are most welcome! I know the puppose of my posting it will not go unserved. It was for my Muslim brothers and sisters to see the plot of cristians to add verses to our holy Quran so that they can deceive unsuspecting people, it was also to create an awareness for my Christian brothers and sisters not to just accept whatever they are told, but to challenge whatever the source of that information is, and determine if it is really the truth. You never claimed they were yours, but you never acknowledged the source too, so as to clare yourself of those false details. Babyosisi, I did not carefully try to avoid anything, it was my utmost wish to address them all, but I came to realize that the sincerity of some of those posts were in question, so they didn't deserve justification. As regards to case of Aisha, I am very well aware that @ajia23 has answered them, I though would not assume that you saw his amswers, I will however advice you to trace his posts, and I can assure you that you'll find the answers if you are sincere about it. Thanks to Seun! thats one of the things I like about this forum(Easy tracing).
I see nothing,absolutely nothing in your so called analysis that superceeds the evidence staring you and your likes in the face.If the verses were written wrong at least you were civil enough to admit that. You see only what you want to see, and understand only what you want to.
I would however advice you not to refer to the Holy Prophet as "a PEDOPHILIC WOMANIZER WITH AN INSATIABLE SEXUAL URGE aka PERVERT and a MURDERER of innocent people". Thanks.

For your information,Christ never ordered anyone killed,and never taught that Christians were superior to others the scriptures enjoins Christians not to consider themselves more highly placed than others,you may be reading a koranic bible.
I know a muslim that got converted  to Christianity by just reading the words of the koran and I know it will happen to several on this site as their eyes are opened to a political deception disguised as religion.

I have never stated anywhere on this forum that Christ odered anybody to be Killed. I only quote what is in your bible, be it the words of Christ or the teachings of Moses. The Bible always remains the Bible! Why did Christ never teach that Christians were superior to others? Because during Christ era, there was nothing like Christianity. There is little or no record of him being worshiped when he was on earth, as he himself had somebody to worship:God! If you know of a Muslim that got converted by reading the Quran, then how much more will I know of Christians(Both known and unknown) that converted from Christianity mere reading your Bible that is filled with Contradictions!

How convenient of you to now see Muhammad as a mere man,the question is how good of a man was he?Of what good is someone who doesn't steal  but couldn't keep his eyes and hands off women and children.
I have always seen Muhammed(SAW) as a man. I just saw him as first among equals. An exalted man chosen by God to spread the message of God to man. If your claim about him not being able to take his eyes and hands off women, he would not have encouraged Muslim women to dress modestly and to always gaurd their chastity indeed, as he will always have good sights to benefit from(God forbid).

[b]You do not worship MO and yet would have your undies all up in a bunch when you feel he's been dissed.
I see you are very good in arguements and have a ready answer to any vices which are so glaring in your "peaceful religion".[/b]

I don't worship him I will repeat, however, it will not be right for me to sitdown and watch someone I love even better than my parents being blasphemed against, especially somebody that has propagated the words of God. I know I will do the same for Jesus too, as well as otthers I recognise as prophets.
Thanks for acknowledging that I am good in arguments. I will however like to let you know that it is Allah that has given me the ability to defend His course, so all thanks to Him. It is He who gives knowledge and takes it away! Though, whatever mistakes I might have made are my mistakes.
Re: Why Do Muslims Hate Christians So Much, Could This Be The Anti-christ Coming? by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jul 14, 2006
"I have seen that the majority of the dwellers of Hell-Fire were women, [because] they are ungrateful to their husbands and they are deficient in intelligence. " (The Prophet Muhammad) Sahih Bukhari V 2, B 24, N 541[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Why Do Muslims Hate Christians So Much, Could This Be The Anti-christ Coming? by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jul 14, 2006
Narrated Aisha:

The Prophet engaged me when I was a girl of six (years). We went to Medina and stayed at the home of Bani-al-Harith bin Khazraj. Then I got ill and my hair fell down. Later on my hair grew (again) and my mother, Um Ruman, came to me while I was playing in a swing with some of my girl friends. She called me, and I went to her, not knowing what she wanted to do to me. She caught me by the hand and made me stand at the door of the house. I was breathless then, and when my breathing became all right, she took some water and rubbed my face and head with it. Then she took me into the house. There in the house I saw some Ansari women who said, "Best wishes and Allah's Blessing and a good luck." Then she entrusted me to them and they prepared me (for the marriage). Unexpectedly Allah's Apostle came to me in the forenoon and my mother handed me over to him, and at that time I was a girl of nine years of age.

[/color][color=#990000][color=#990000][/color]
Re: Why Do Muslims Hate Christians So Much, Could This Be The Anti-christ Coming? by Nobody: 9:08pm On Jul 14, 2006
Muhammad exposed.Truly sickening.The truth the muslims don't want you to know about the 'great' prophet.

http://www.islamreview.com/articles/mohammedsgreatestmiraclewassex.shtml
Re: Why Do Muslims Hate Christians So Much, Could This Be The Anti-christ Coming? by Gwaine(m): 1:36am On Jul 15, 2006
OlaAjia:

I don't worship him I will repeat, however, it will not be right for me to sitdown and watch someone I love even better than my parents being blasphemed against, especially somebody that has propagated the words of God. I know I will do the same for Jesus too, as well as otthers I recognise as prophets.

Abeg, tell me what I don't know. What planet have you been living on that you haven't heard the blasphemies against Jesus already? And what have you done? Zero. Just be as simple as you can without the unnecessary cosmetics next time - we all know that Muslims many times tend to cover up this MO-worship by pretending he was more than what he claimed to be. How many times do we read of people saying to Muhammad, "May my parents be sacrificed for you?" And that is supposed to be what?

OlaAjia:

I have always seen Muhammed(SAW) as a man. I just saw him as first among equals. An exalted man chosen by God to spread the message of God to man. If your claim about him not being able to take his eyes and hands off women, he would not have encouraged Muslim women to dress modestly and to always gaurd their chastity indeed, as he will always have good sights to benefit from(God forbid).

What is the "God forbid" inside what you have stated? That is precisely correct o jare - the guy used "chastity" as an excuse to dress up women like Egyptian mummies so that it perhaps could have helped him reduce his womanizing adventures. For all of that, he spread his net on over more than 22 women, while limiting his followers to just 4! (Of course, there were a few others who adjusted the figure for themselves and managed to climb above the modest 4, but MO didn't seem to mind at all).

And this cliché of seeing Muhammad as 'first among equals' needs important qualification. In what sense was he 'first' - and who are you comparing him with to make him 'equal'? I hope you're not trying to give him a face lift by comparing him with the Biblical prophets. For one thing, I didn't read any one of them chasing under-aged kids as 'wives'; nor could one compare Muhammad's morality and disrespect for women with any one of them.

OlaAjia:

I have never stated anywhere on this forum that Christ odered anybody to be Killed. I only quote what is in your bible, be it the words of Christ or the teachings of Moses. The Bible always remains the Bible! Why did Christ never teach that Christians were superior to others? Because during Christ era, there was nothing like Christianity. There is little or no record of him being worshiped when he was on earth, as he himself had somebody to worship:God! If you know of a Muslim that got converted by reading the Quran, then how much more will I know of Christians(Both known and unknown) that converted from Christianity mere reading your Bible that is filled with Contradictions!

It's either you've been reading another book or watching too much TV for your own good! What was that I read again - that there was little or no record of him being worshipped when He was on earth? Take a look again:

Matt. 2:11 - At Birth
"And when they were come into the house, they saw the young child [that is, Jesus] with Mary his mother, and fell down, and worshipped him: and when they had opened their treasures, they presented unto him gifts; gold, and frankincense, and myrrh."

Matt. 8:2 - At Earthly Ministry
"And, behold, there came a leper and worshipped him, saying, Lord, if thou wilt, thou canst make me clean."

Matt. 9:18 - At Teaching Ministry
"While he spake these things unto them, behold, there came a certain ruler, and worshipped him, saying, My daughter is even now dead: but come and lay thy hand upon her, and she shall live."

Matt. 14:33 - At Missions Trip
"Then they that were in the ship came and worshipped him, saying, Of a truth thou art the Son of God."

Matt. 15:25 - At Times of Desperate Need
"Then came she and worshipped him, saying, Lord, help me."

Matt. 28:9 - At The Triumph In Resurrection
"And as they went to tell his disciples, behold, Jesus met them, saying, All hail. And they came and held him by the feet, and worshipped him."

Matt. 28:17 - At His Showing Forth Unto the Disciples
"And when they saw him, they worshipped him: but some doubted."

"Little or no record", you called it? And all these from Matthew alone? You want more, or you're just sounding off your poor reading skills?

Now about the contradictions in the Bible, that has been bantered about for ages. What about the double shot of Caliph Uthman's burning of the Qur'an, and the contradictions in its many pages as well?
Re: Why Do Muslims Hate Christians So Much, Could This Be The Anti-christ Coming? by Nobody: 2:49am On Jul 15, 2006
Thanks Gwaine for the great response,I shall henceforth concentrate my efforts on the life and legacy of Mo for all to see.With ready quotations from their "holy"books.

When we are through,we would then ask relevant questions why any sane person would pattern their lives after a man who obviously was a mental case.

The Qur’an itself – the very words of Muhammad – and the Hadiths refers to Black people as “Raisin-heads” (Bukhari: V9B89N256) “collectables,” and “men of no descent” (Ishaq: 405).  Muslims are told that Africans “annoy the Prophet” (Ishaq 243) have hearts “grosser than a donkey” (Surah 9:61) should be left to die if injured, and should be denied intercession and entrance to heaven (Bukhari: V4B52N137).  The Qur’an goes into detail concerning the appearance of Africans that are not merely unflattering, but understandably appalling.[/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000]
Re: Why Do Muslims Hate Christians So Much, Could This Be The Anti-christ Coming? by OlaAjia(m): 7:37am On Jul 15, 2006
@Babyosisi,
Rather like you, I will also concentrate my efforts on the legacy of your Bible for you and everybody to see. I will also quote ready verses for you, but I will not bother asking direct questions, since you have maliciously avoided my previous questions, however, some statements might not be complete without questions, and I will ask when they are deemed necessary. Before I go on, I only thought you could have learnt lessons from your quoting falsely but I was mistaking. So you can keep up your evil acts. For the benefit of innocent readers, there is no such Surah as Ishaq in the Quran. To clear all doubts, you can post the number of the Chapter Ishaq! everything qouted above are lies. E.g.
Bukhari:V4B52N137 “The Prophet said, ‘Paradise is for him who holds the reins of his horse to strive in Allah’s Cause with his hair unkempt and feet covered with dust. If he is appointed in the front line, he is perfectly satisfied with his post, and if in the rear, he accepts it.’”

I am sure you will enjoy this as I have enjoyed your lies too!
Deuteronomy
Chapter 2
32-37

And the LORD said unto me, Behold, I have begun to give Sihon and his land before thee: begin to possess, that thou mayest inherit his land. 32 Then Sihon came out against us, he and all his people, to fight at Jahaz. 33 And the LORD our God delivered him before us; and we smote him, and his sons, and all his people. 34 And we took all his cities at that time, and utterly destroyed the men, and the women, and the little ones, of every city, we left none to remain. 36 From Aroer, which is by the brink of the river of Arnon, and from the city that is by the river, even unto Gilead, there was not one city too strong for us: the LORD our God delivered all unto us

So Moses and his army killed women and children. Moses broke the 6th commmandment, thou shall not kill ANYONE. Or I see, when its in war it okay? Yet when Muslims say the 6th commandment is followed, but in war its different, Christians say nooooo. Either way, The Quran does not say kill women and children, I CHALLENGE ANY CHRISTIAN TO BRING THE VERSE RIGHT NOW. We see it in your Bible, one of your greatest prophets killing women and children by God's permission, meaning Jesus allowed it! So hence Jesus was responsible for killing women and children, and so was Moses so according to the Christians own argument, Moses cannot be a prophet since he killed. Note Moses and his army did this to many cities, verse 37 says there was not one city which was strong enough in the plural sense, hence up to 6 or 7 cities were destroyed with its women and children? What is the Christian response?

Deuteronomy
Chapter 23

1-4

1[b] He that is wounded in the stones, or hath his privy member cut off, shall not enter into the congregation of the LORD. 2 A bastard shall not enter into the congregation of the LORD; even to his tenth generation shall he not enter into the congregation of the LORD.[/b] 3 An Ammonite or Moabite shall not enter into the congregation of the LORD; even to their tenth generation shall they not enter into the congregation of the LORD for ever: 4 Because they met you not with bread and with water in the way, when ye came forth out of Egypt; and because they hired against thee Balaam the son of Beor of Pethor of Mesopotamia, to curse thee

Now why cant these people go into the congregation of the lord? What happened to the God who hears all, and accepts all? It seems at one time Jesus did not like bastards, and did not like men without their private parts! I wonder what the Christian has to say to this. Why cannot Ammonites and Moabites go into the congregation of the lord? What again happened to the God who loves all and hears all? It seems that the Christian God Jesus is not very loving after all and that Christians have been spreading a myth about their God. Anyway, can we really accept such rubbish like this?

Old tesatament right? Yes I know, But the God of the Old testament does not change his mind!
"God is not a man, that he should lie, nor a son of man, that he should change his mind. Does he speak and then not act? Does he promise and not fulfill?" Numbers 23:19

He who is the Glory of Israel does not lie or change his mind; for he is not a man, that he should change his mind." 1 Samuel 15:29

Ref:http://www.answering-christianity.com/sami_zaatri/terrorinthebible.htm

More to come! Regards
Re: Why Do Muslims Hate Christians So Much, Could This Be The Anti-christ Coming? by Gwaine(m): 10:50am On Jul 15, 2006
OlaAjia:

So Moses and his army killed women and children. Moses broke the 6th commmandment, thou shall not kill ANYONE. Or I see, when its in war it okay? Yet when Muslims say the 6th commandment is followed, but in war its different, Christians say nooooo. Either way, The Quran does not say kill women and children, I CHALLENGE ANY CHRISTIAN TO BRING THE VERSE RIGHT NOW. We see it in your Bible, one of your greatest prophets killing women and children by God's permission, meaning Jesus allowed it! So hence Jesus was responsible for killing women and children,

This is why arguing with a juvenile like you is either a hilarious past time or it's simply amazing to read your circus theories. Did you forget that the "Allah" of the Qur'an is the one who was making noise that he sent down, confirmed and revealed the Law of Moses, the Gospel (to Jesus) and the Psalms to David? You're now crying hoo-ha about Bible, Bible, Old Testament this and that. Muhammad only interpreted the Bible in the way that suited his-blood thirst and murderous adventures. And at other times when it was not convenient for him, he "received" revelation that the Bible was corrupt and changed, and yet he could not tell from what to what or who made the changes and when - a cheap lie that he has sold to you chaps.

Look at another bogus juvenile lie you're exposing here. Did I read you well - that the Qur'an does not say that kill women and children. So, when Muhammad ordered the killing of Jews and Christians in the Qur'an, that order did not include the slaying of women and children, abi? And what has been the consequence of Muhammad's murderous adventures? Simple - the Bedouin prophet laid a precedence for murder, so that his followers today have followed in his steps to slay their own children and women under the excuse of "honour-killings" in the Muslim enclaves of the middle East. Bottomline - Muhammad killed women and children; and those he didn't kill, he took them to his arabian hut and slept with them, including the children. His followers know this fact, and Ayatolla Khomeini has preached it several times to encourage Muslims to follow in the footsteps of the Quraish prophet.

That you're accusing Jesus Christ of the killings in the OT under Moses' Law shows your shallowness in the understanding of the Bible. I'm not surprised anyway, since you've stated that you enjoy posting lies. Clap for you.

OlaAjia:

Now why can't these people go into the congregation of the lord? What happened to the God who hears all, and accepts all? It seems at one time Jesus did not like bastards, and did not like men without their private parts! I wonder what the Christian has to say to this. Why cannot Ammonites and Moabites go into the congregation of the lord? What again happened to the God who loves all and hears all? It seems that the Christian God Jesus is not very loving after all and that Christians have been spreading a myth about their God. Anyway, can we really accept such rubbish like this?

Keep foaming out your juvenile ignorance - I can forgive your poor reading skills. The congregation of the LORD is a holy place where chosen people called unto holiness present themselves in worship before God's presence. With Muhammad's overloaded sins and more than seventy repentance in a day, he surely would be less qualified than the Moabites and the Amonites. And where did you read that Jesus did not like bastards?

The Moabites and Ammonites had an incestuous history when the daughters of Lot got pregnant by their father (Gen. 19:36-38). That they were not to enter the congregation of the LORD is a result of two things: (a) their incestuous background, and (b) their engagement in witchcraft in having hired Balaam the son of Beor of Pethor of Mesopotamia against the Israelites. These were their most serious issues; but that did not mean that the redemption in Christ would exclude them. That is why under theocratic rule of the Mosaic Law for the Israelites, the Moabites were not to enter into the congregation of the LORD among the Israelites. However, that was until the tenth generation. Even so, you find that Ruth was a moabitess and she was not expelled from Israel when she followed her Israelite mother-in-law to the land. However, in the redemption that Jesus Christ, everyone is offered an entry into God's presence - based on the two conditions of repentance from sin and faith in Him.

So, my dear, read more. Unless you open your eyes and remove your jiga, you will continue to see Jesus in Moab and will never understand what the Old Testament you're quoting indiscriminately point to.

OlaAjia:

Old tesatament right? Yes I know, But the God of the Old testament does not change his mind!
"God is not a man, that he should lie, nor a son of man, that he should change his mind. Does he speak and then not act? Does he promise and not fulfill?" Numbers 23:19
He who is the Glory of Israel does not lie or change his mind; for he is not a man, that he should change his mind." 1 Samuel 15:29

I haven't stopped laughing at your desperations. . . you really give good comic relief in weekends. Of course, God does not lie - that is why Muhammad acknowledged the Old Testement in the Qur'an. So, tell me - your vexations: to whom are they directed? To Muhammad, or to the "Allah" of the Qur'an who said he was the one that sent down and confirmed the law of Moses?

You know, unlike the "Allah" of the Bedouin prophet, the God of Isreal does not changed His mind even though He reveals His counsel in time and history. But this is what I don't really understand about your perfect "Allah" - he's so crafty that when he knows some fraud would be exposed in his Qur'an, the he leaves a disclaimer about his ability to abrogate a verse in the Qur'an.

OlaAjia, read well and ask those who can train you more on your Bedouin stereotype - Muhammad used it well, even though you can't figure the difference.
Re: Why Do Muslims Hate Christians So Much, Could This Be The Anti-christ Coming? by OlaAjia(m): 9:43pm On Jul 15, 2006
@Gwaine,
Stereotype this and stereotype that! Was it not your Christian stereotype that blinded you so that you may call an ordinary flash disk "a knife stuck under my arm"? I beg you, let a more modest person speak, you are certainly not qualified! Luck while you battle these ones!

Hosea 13:16 (New Living Translation) - The people of Samaria must bear the consequences of their guilt because they rebelled against their God. They will be killed by an invading army, their little ones dashed to death against the ground, their pregnant women ripped open by swords."

Hosea 13:16 (King James) Samaria will bear her guilt because she has rebelled against her God.
They will fall by the sword; their little ones will be dashed to pieces, and their pregnant women ripped open

X-Rated Pornography in the Bible:

Sleeping with his sister: Let us look at Song of Songs 5:4 "I slept but my heart was awake. Listen! My lover is knocking: 'Open to me, my sister, my darling, my dove, my flawless one. My head is drenched with dew, my hair with the dampness of the night.' I have taken off my robe (i.e., he showed his penis to her. Underwears didn't exist back then!) must I put it on again? I have washed my feet, must I soil them again? My lover thrust his hand through the latch-opening; my heart began to pound for him." What a disgusting way for someone to talk so pervertly about his sister like that!!.

Let us look at Song of Songs 5:8 "O daughters of Jerusalem, I charge you-- if you find my lover, what will you tell him? Tell him I am faint with love." Teaching women to be sexually too open.

Let us look at Song of Songs 1:2-4 "Let him kiss me with the kisses of his mouth-- for your love is more delightful than wine. Pleasing is the fragrance of your perfumes; your name is like perfume poured out. No wonder the maidens love you! Take me away with you--let us hurry! Let the king bring me into his chambers. We rejoice and delight in you; we will praise your love (i.e., semen) more than wine. How right they are to adore you!" I don't think this would be appropriate for a kid under 18 to read. Also, I don't think it is appropriate to have such open sexuality in a divine book anyway.

Innocent children punished with death in the New Testament!

Revelation 2:22-23 Behold, I will cast her into a bed, and them that commit adultery with her into great tribulation, except they repent of their deeds.And I will kill her children with death; and all the churches shall know that I am he which searcheth the reins and hearts: and I will give unto every one of you according to your works.

Some christians try to hide the fact that this verse adresses ‘the children of the adulteress’ , however many bible commentators admit honest the true meaning of this verse (supported by the scripture itself)
Re: Why Do Muslims Hate Christians So Much, Could This Be The Anti-christ Coming? by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jul 15, 2006
@Gwaine,he is but a raisin head thus says his man Mo.

Mo  like we earlier proved had the strength of 30,abi 60 men,making several visits to his women everynight,but hear what he had to say about them after using them up,what a man

WOMEN
Women are deficient in mind and religion

Mohammed asked some women, "Isn't the witness of a woman equal to half that of a man?" The women said, "yes," He said, "This is because of the deficiency of the woman's mind. " Vol. 3:826

Mohammed to women: "I have not seen any one more deficient in intelligence and religion than you." Vol. 2:541

The majority of people in hell are women.

Mohammed said, "I was shown the Hell-fire and that the majority of its dwellers are women. " Vol. 1:28, 301; Vol. 2:161; Vol. 7:124

Women are a bad omen.

Mohammed said, " Bad omen is in the woman, the house and the horse." Vol. 7:30

Women are harmful to men.

Mohammed said, "After me I have not left any affliction more harmful to men than women." Vol. 7:33

Women may not wear wigs.

Mohammed said, " Don't wear false hair for Allah sends His curse upon such ladies who lengthen their hair artificially." Vol. 7:133
[/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000]
Re: Why Do Muslims Hate Christians So Much, Could This Be The Anti-christ Coming? by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jul 15, 2006
Olaajia you know songs of solomon is about a man who lived a life of womanizing,your koran must have the story since you claim the old testament was also revealed to Mo.

Might I add that those words of Solomon who by the way no Christian seeks to emulate must have been repeated over and over again by Mo the pedophile your hero.
Re: Why Do Muslims Hate Christians So Much, Could This Be The Anti-christ Coming? by OlaAjia(m): 10:00pm On Jul 15, 2006
@Babyosisi,
Thanks for the personal attack! Whatever you say babyosisi, whatever you say!

Even though I don't consider this a perfect justification for our reason of being on earth, my question to you is: don't you honestly blame Eve for our sufferings on this planet? Or do my ears deceive me? And I mostly hear Crhistians do this(Men especially), saying "we could have been enjoying in heaven, were it not for Eve". Up to you,
Re: Why Do Muslims Hate Christians So Much, Could This Be The Anti-christ Coming? by OlaAjia(m): 10:02pm On Jul 15, 2006
Sorry @babyosisi, but the Holy Quran is not a book of X-RATED pornography.
Re: Why Do Muslims Hate Christians So Much, Could This Be The Anti-christ Coming? by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jul 15, 2006
Why don't you compare the life of Christ with that of Mo using their own words.Nobody worships Solomon.He was just a man,a polygamist and womanizer just like Mo(That may be your attraction there).

To help you better,turn the bible you are holding to Matthew and start there.
Last posting of the day.Was he smoking pot or harshish when he made these utterances?

Narrated Abdullah: the prophet was told that a person had kept on sleeping till morning and had not got up for the prayer. The prophet said, "Satan urinated in his ears." Vol. 2:245
Yawning is from Satan.

The prophet said, "Yawning is from Satan and if anyone of you yawns, he should check his yawning as much as possible, for if anyone of yuo (during the act of yawning) should say: "Ha", Satan will laugh at him." Vol. 2:158
Re: Why Do Muslims Hate Christians So Much, Could This Be The Anti-christ Coming? by OlaAjia(m): 10:14pm On Jul 15, 2006
The Bible is certainly the words of Christ as you claim, so if I quote from the Bible, you should be able to defend it since you Claim Christ is God and the Bible is from God. Except if you're scared of "the wind that keeps blowing open the tail feathers of a hen". To inform you, Christ was a prophet, and Muhammed was another prophet and their missions at their given times were different, so comparing will not make much Good.
Re: Why Do Muslims Hate Christians So Much, Could This Be The Anti-christ Coming? by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jul 15, 2006
olaajia I clicked on your profile,is that a picture of you?.I'm sorry for calling you a raisin head.You actually could pass as my younger brother only less handsome, lol.
I know with so much certainty that you will someday come to the knowledge of the truth and will remember an encounter with a certain babyosisi.

My best friend today in the States is a Christian convert from Islam,Christ met her in a special way and I'm sure He will meet you the same way.You may deny it now but a seed has been sown in you since no word of the scriptures falls without accomplishing what it's been sent to do.You are now on my nightly prayer list.

I hope we'll all still be on this forum because I'll like to hear that testimony.
Have some errands to do now.Meanwhile keep reading that Bible.
Re: Why Do Muslims Hate Christians So Much, Could This Be The Anti-christ Coming? by OlaAjia(m): 10:25pm On Jul 15, 2006
babyosisi:

Why don't you compare the life of Christ with that of Mo using their own words.Nobody worships Solomon.He was just a man,a polygamist and womanizer just like Mo(That may be your attraction there).

To help you better,turn the bible you are holding to Matthew and start there.
Last posting of the day.Was he smoking pot or harshish when he made these utterances?

Narrated Abdullah: the prophet was told that a person had kept on sleeping till morning and had not got up for the prayer. The prophet said, "Satan urinated in his ears." Vol. 2:245
Yawning is from Satan.

The prophet said, "Yawning is from Satan and if anyone of you yawns, he should check his yawning as much as possible, for if anyone of yuo (during the act of yawning) should say: "Ha", Satan will laugh at him." Vol. 2:158

No! he never smoked! In as much as I don't recognize any such Hadith as Vol 2:245 or Vol 2:158, except you state their narrators, my question is, What makes you think that those utterances are not true? Do you see beyond the natural? Well I'll tell you what, The prophet saw beyond.
Re: Why Do Muslims Hate Christians So Much, Could This Be The Anti-christ Coming? by OlaAjia(m): 10:31pm On Jul 15, 2006
Apology accepted.
@Babyosisi thanks for putting me on your prayer list, but instead of praying to God to convert me to a Christian, pray to Him to direct me to the right path and pray the same for yourself too. If this will be of any assistance to you, one of my Mums best worker is a muslim convert from Christianity. Allah must must have met him in a special way I guess and you might just be next to receive His visit! Best wishes.
Re: Why Do Muslims Hate Christians So Much, Could This Be The Anti-christ Coming? by Nobody: 6:35am On Jul 16, 2006
Re: Why Do Muslims Hate Christians So Much, Could This Be The Anti-christ Coming? by Gwaine(m): 7:15am On Jul 16, 2006
@OlaAjia,

First, don't go round euphemizing the object you were holding in your profile picture - flash or knife, a juvenile like you doesn't know how to pose for a pix. Not that it's important, but it just accentuates your delinquency and retard.

OlaAjia:

Sorry @babyosisi, but the Holy Quran is not a book of X-RATED pornography.

No wahala. The only problem then was that the Bedouin prophet Muhammad was himself a pedophile, womanizer and a pornographer per excellence. He may have pretended to leave a book behind for his followers to abide by, but his career reveals that he was far from keeping the tenets that he preached. Let's see -

Sahih Bukhari, Volume 1, Book 5, Number 268:
Narrated Qatada: Anas bin Malik said, "The Prophet used to visit all his wives in a round, during the day and night and they were eleven in number." I asked Anas, "Had the Prophet the strength for it?" Anas replied, "We used to say that the Prophet was given the strength of thirty (men)." And Sa'id said on the authority of Qatada that Anas had told him about nine wives only (not eleven).

I had made reference somewhere else that the Quraish Prophet Muhammad received "revelation" to lust after as many women as he wanted while limiting his followers to only 4! For Muhammad, the "Allah" of the Qur'an permitted the Bedouin prophet's indiscriminate lust, but did not so permit it to others, as it was only for Mo - as stated in the Qur'an:

Sura 033.050
"O Prophet! We have made lawful to thee thy wives to whom thou hast paid their dowers; and those whom thy right hand possesses out of the prisoners of war whom Allah has assigned to thee; and daughters of thy paternal uncles and aunts, and daughters of thy maternal uncles and aunts, who migrated (from Makka) with thee; and any believing woman who dedicates her soul to the Prophet if the Prophet wishes to wed her;- this only for thee, and not for the Believers (at large); We know what We have appointed for them as to their wives and the captives whom their right hands possess;- in order that there should be no difficulty for thee. And Allah is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful." - Yusuf Ali trans.

In other words, Muhammad was free to lustfully chase after his paternal and maternal cousins, more women from war (those often called "booties"wink, and as many Muslim women who 'gave' themselves (almost like prostitution with a "revelation"wink to Muhammad - and all these besides the seraglio of women regarded as "wives". Notice that this licentious "revelation" to be promiscuous was only for Muhammad and not for his followers at large! "Do as I say, not as I do" would be aptly descriptive of the Bedouin prophet.

So, who is saying that the Qur'an is not a book of X-RATED pornography?? Or is not Sura 33:50 in the Qur'an anymore - a licence for lewdness for the 'holy' prophet of Islam alone?? Consequently, several women were flocking to "offer" themselves to Muhammad - afterall, the "revelation" had finally come down from Muhammad's "Allah" to him with a licence for his sexual adventures:

Sahih Bukhari, Volume 7, Book 62, Number 53:
Narrated Thabit Al-Banani: I was with Anas while his daughter was present with him. Anas said, "A woman came to Allah's Apostle and presented herself to him, saying, 'O Allah's Apostle, have you any need for me (i.e. would you like to marry me)?' "Thereupon Anas's daughter said, "What a shameless lady she was ! Shame! Shame!" Anas said, "She was better than you; she had a liking for the Prophet so she presented herself for marriage to him."

Can you imagine? What was the shame about it when Muhammad himself had been directed by "revelation" to open a free house for women to parade and advertize themselves to him? Good point Anas, o jaré - for making the point that the "shameless lady" was better than his daughter!

Sahih Muslim Book 008, Number 3240:
Jabir reported that Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) saw a woman, and so he came to his wife, Zainab, as she was tanning a leather and had sexual intercourse with her. He then went to his Companions and told them: The woman advances and retires in the shape of a devil, so when one of you sees a woman, he should come to his wife, for that will repel what he feels in his heart.

Let's notice something here - Muhammad's lust manifested itself just about anytime he saw a woman. In order to explain away why he could not hold his long-john on sighting 'anything in skirts' (so to speak), he blamed it on women with such calumny as to refer to them as 'a devil'! And yet, Muslim apologists take offence when Muhammad's sexual adventures and his disrespect for women are pointed out.

So, for the juvenile whimper that "the Qur'an is not  a book of X-RATED pornography", it only shows that either the crybaby has not read the Qur'an, or that he skipped the relevant X-RATED porn texts, or he just hopes no one notices it, or he refuses to acknowledge that his beloved Quraish prophet was a pedophilic womanizer and a lascivious adventurer who received "revelations" to pursue his licentious career - even claiming in the Qur'an itself that the licence was given only to him.

I have stated severally that the morality of the Bedouin Prophet Muhammad was antithetical to his vocation as a 'prophet', let alone a 'holy' one for that matter. No wonder he snivelled in view of his destiny and end of his career that he did not know what "Allah" will do to him in that Day - after all the sexual promiscuity??
Re: Why Do Muslims Hate Christians So Much, Could This Be The Anti-christ Coming? by OlaAjia(m): 11:23am On Jul 16, 2006
Gwaine:

@OlaAjia,

First, don't go round euphemizing the object you were holding in your profile picture - flash or knife, a juvenile like you doesn't know how to pose for a pix. Not that it's important, but it just accentuates your delinquency and retard.
Thanks for the attack! its more of a harm to your acclaimed peaceful nature than to me.

Gwaine:

So, for the juvenile whimper that "the Qur'an is not  a book of X-RATED pornography", it only shows that either the crybaby has not read the Qur'an, or that he skipped the relevant X-RATED porn texts, or he just hopes no one notices it, or he refuses to acknowledge that his beloved Quraish prophet was a pedophilic womanizer and a lascivious adventurer who received "revelations" to pursue his licentious career - even claiming in the Qur'an itself that the licence was given only to him.

I have stated severally that the morality of the Bedouin Prophet Muhammad was antithetical to his vocation as a 'prophet', let alone a 'holy' one for that matter. No wonder he snivelled in view of his destiny and end of his career that he did not know what "Allah" will do to him in that Day - after all the sexual promiscuity??
As long as your post is, have you quoted anywhere in the Quran that makes it a book of X-RATED pornography? I would only assume you forgot to qoute the text, and challenge you once more to do that! Or with the level of your learnedness you still don't know the difference between Hadith and Quran?

EDUCATION
: Hadiths are a record of the sayings and doings of the Holy prophet Muhammed(SAW), While the Quran is a book revealed to mankind, from Allah(SWT), through the Holy prophet(SAW). Understood?

PORNOGRAPHY
: Books, Videos, etc. that describe or show naked people and sexual acts in order to make people feel sexually ecited, especially in a way that many other people find offensive.
PORNOGRAPHER: A person who produces or sells pornography.
Definitions are according to OXFORDS Advanced learners dictionary, so with due respect, the holy Prophet was not a pornographer as you claimed, but your Bible, does it really fit the description of Pornography? answer that by yourself.
Re: Why Do Muslims Hate Christians So Much, Could This Be The Anti-christ Coming? by Gwaine(m): 4:05pm On Jul 16, 2006
@OlaAjia,
OlaAjia:

Thanks for the attack! its more of a harm to your acclaimed peaceful nature than to me.

Don't cry so much - I haven't even touched you yet. If you'd be more accommodating towards the people you discuss with, you won't need to worry so much about the peace you see in me but you rarely, if ever, exhibit.

OlaAjia:

As long as your post is, have you quoted anywhere in the Quran that makes it a book of X-RATED pornography? I would only assume you forgot to qoute the text, and challenge you once more to do that! Or with the level of your learnedness you still don't know the difference between Hadith and Quran?

You're crying so much my dear, and that's because as I predicted, you really are skipping the pornographic texts in the Qur'an. Open your eyes crybaby: I already gave you one Qur'anic text in my previous reply - Sura 033.050 - or is that not part of the Qur'an anymore? That text is as pornographic as you defined the word, because Muhammad was actually "a person who produces or sells pornography" in collaboration with the deity (the "Allah" of the Qur'an) that licenced him by "revelation" to pursue his promiscuous adventure - yes?

Crying about how long my post was is not going to help your case if you're hoping that I should not reveal so much. Wait for more - you know only too well that that Bedouin prophet Muhammad was a pornographer par excellence, for not only did he actually do some very mind-blowing stuff with women, but his own companions recorded him saying stuff that kids like you should not be reading.

BTW, the word 'pornography' includes the idea of "lurid or sensational material" as defined by Answers.com - and by that, Muhammad gave his followers the precedence of pursuing after licentuous lifestyles. You're whining as if Muhammad was so "holy" he could not have said or done the things you're frantically trying to cover up. We'll see some in just a moment (and I've had to conceal stuff not suitable for your age as a 'minor' until you grow up a little older). Sample some of these:

Following through with a few more from the same Qur'an >>>

Sura 002:223
"Your women are a tilth for you (to cultivate) so go to your tilth as ye will, and send (good deeds) before you for your souls, and fear Allah, and know that ye will (one day) meet Him. Give glad tidings to believers, (O Muhammad)."

The expression "as ye will" is also rendered as "when or how ye will" in Yusuf Ali's translation.

Sura 021:091
"And (remember) her who guarded her SEXUAL ORGAN (Arabic-farjaha): We breathed into her from Our Spirit, and We made her and her son a Sign for all people."

(Many translators of the Qur'an render the arabic word 'farjaha' as chastity/chast, when in fact that word is clearly referring to the sexual organ of a female. The same word appears in Sura 066:012, and any unbiased reader of the Qur'an has to ask where Muhammad's deity was blowing into when he said: "and We breathed INTO IT" or as in Pickthal - "therefor We breathed therein". Is it not unspeakably lewd that Muhammad would even utter such words by "revelation" as to mean that his 'deity' breathed therein, meaning that he breathed in the farjahaa! This is what Muslims don't want the world to know - but there you have in in black and white: farjahaa is a female's sexual organ!).

Infact, in reference to this troubling "revelation", Mahmoud M. Ayoub comments in contrasting the birth narratives of the Gospel of Luke with that mentioned in the Quran:

"The language of this verse (author- Luke 1:35) is clearly circumspect. It implies no sexual union or divine generation of any kind. Furthermore, while Luke's description agrees both in form and spirit with the Qur'anic idea of the conception of Christ, the language of the Qur'an IS FAR MORE GRAPHIC AND OPEN TO INTERPRETATION." (Christian-Muslim Encounters, ed. Yvonne Yazbeck Haddad & Wadi Z. Haddad [University Press of Florida, 1995], p. 67).

And coming to the question of other sources such as the hadith for Muhammad's pornographic adventures, there's just an encyclopedic collection of statements made by the Quraish prophet that I'm sure you're familiar with:

Sahih Bukhari Volume 7, Book 62, Number 173
Narrated Jabir bin 'Abdullah: The Prophet said, "If you enter (your town) at night (after coming from a journey), do not enter upon your family till the woman whose husband was absent (from the house) shaves her pubic hair and the woman with unkempt hair, combs her hair" Allah's Apostle further said, "(O Jabir!) Seek to have offspring, seek to have offspring!"

Sunaan Abu Dawud: Book 11, Number 2126:
Narrated Basrah: A man from the Ansar called Basrah said: I married a virgin woman in her veil. When I entered upon her, I found her pregnant. (I mentioned this to the Prophet). The Prophet (peace_be_upon_him) said: She will get the dower, for you made her vagina lawful for you. The child will be your slave. When she has begotten (a child), flog her (according to the version of al-Hasan). The version of Ibn AbusSari has: You people, flog her, or said: inflict hard punishment on him.

(Did you notice what the prophet mentioned by word of mouth - "you made her vigina lawful for you"? See the 'holy' prophet you're trying desperately to protect and pretending he was better than the Solomon you want to hang. If Muhammad was not a pornographer, what was he?).

Sunaan Abu Dawud: Book 13, Number 2380:
Narrated Aisha, Ummul Mu'minin: The Prophet (peace_be_upon_him) used to kiss her and suck her tongue when he was fasting.

Sunaan Abu Dawud:Book 12, Number 2302:
Narrated Aisha, Ummul Mu'minin: The Apostle of Allah (peace_be_upon_him) was asked about a man who divorced his wife three times, and she married another who entered upon her, but divorced her before having intercourse with her, whether she was lawful for the former husband. She said: The Prophet (peace_be_upon_him) replied: She is not lawful for the first (husband) until she tastes the honey of the other husband and he tastes her honey.

Sunaan Abu Dawud: Book 1, Number 0228:
Narrated Aisha, Ummul Mu'minin: The Apostle of Allah (peace_be_upon_him) would sleep while he was sexually defiled without touching water.

And one would have to be very imaginative at what the Bedouin prophet does atimes - run from his hut to the mosque after a 'performance'??

Sahih Bukhari Volume 1, Book 4, Number 231:
Narrated Sulaiman bin Yasar: I asked 'Aisha about the clothes soiled with semen. She replied, "I used to wash it off the clothes of Allah's Apostle and he would go for the prayer while water spots were still visible. "

Sahih Bukhari: Volume 7, Book 62, Number 137:
Narrated Abu Said Al-Khudri: We got female captives in the war booty and we used to do coitus interruptus with them. So we asked Allah's Apostle about it and he said, "Do you really do that?" repeating the question thrice, "There is no soul that is destined to exist but will come into existence, till the Day of Resurrection."

(see Sahih Bukhari: Volume 7, Book 62, Number 135: Narrated Jabir: We used to practice coitus interruptus during the lifetime of Allah's Apostle.)

Sahih Bukhari: Volume 7, Book 62, Number 136:
Narrated Jabir:We used to practice coitus interruptus while the Quran was being revealed.

(Do you know the meaning of coitus interruptus? Simply means - 'sexual intercourse intentionally interrupted in order to avoid pregnancy'; in order words. . . just let your imagination fly and wonder at what the Prophet's companions were doing in his full knowledge!) Perhaps one has to just imagine if the last text quoted above was Muhammad's version of chanting the Kamasutra verses - you might be too much of a minor to know what that means! So, if you ask for more texts from the Qur'an and other Islamic sources like the hadith to expose the escapades of your Quraish prophet, just call knock once - there's just too much to make Solomon grimace in disgust in contrast to Muhammad's adventures.

OlaAjia, keep crying - your juvenile lullaby is beginning to irritate me, really. But I don't mind - as long as you require, you'll be served the much you've been ignoring about the career of the Bedouin Prophet Muhammad, who could not keep his long-john in his billowy dross.
Re: Why Do Muslims Hate Christians So Much, Could This Be The Anti-christ Coming? by OlaAjia(m): 11:27pm On Jul 16, 2006
@crybabyGwaine,
On the contrary, each time I see your posts I laugh because, in one way or the other, you usually upgrade your level of illiteracy negatively. I thought people are meant to learn more by the day, but you seem to be losing it the more! Very ironical to me.

Now, tell me who's Blubbering? Tell me "older-crybaby", whats the difference between Chastity and gurding your private part or sexual organ as you put it? You read what you've posted yourself and see your illiteracy in action. Since it's your tradition to go out of point, or try to escape reality, I will only try and remind readers that my challenge to you was to qoute verses of the Quran, and so far, you have not proved sign of X-RATED porn in the Quran.

As regards 021:091, it says: And (remember) she who guarded her chastity [Virgin Maryam (Mary)], We breathed into (the sleeves of) her (shirt or Garment) [through our Ruh - Jibrael (Gabriel)], and We made her and her son [Iesa (Jesus)] a sign for Al-Alamin (the mankind and Jinns). So wherevever you got your sick comentary or evalution from is DUMB. I am not supprised anyway, as I deeply will agree that it is due to the pornographic influence of your bible on you that you have made such commentary.

EDUCATION: Since Hadiths are meant to teach Muslims how to behave and lead good lives, they should naturally not leave any aspect of living uncovered! And our sex life should not be an exclusion, however, they do not go as far as the telling us how women's breasts taste, or to have sexual lust for our own sisters for that matter or Comparing the sister's breasts to the size of the towers: Let us look at the following verses: "We have a young sister, and her breasts are not yet grown. What shall we do for our sister for the day she is spoken for? (Song of Songs 8:cool" and later about the sister, "I am a wall, and my breasts are like towers. Thus I have become in his eyes like one bringing contentment. (Song of Songs 8:10)" How much better can you describe pornography? If someone asks me to define porn, I will just refer the person to. songs of solomon in your Bible.

Gwaine:

OlaAjia, keep crying - your juvenile lullaby is beginning to irritate me, really. But I don't mind - as long as you require, you'll be served the much you've been ignoring about the career of the Bedouin Prophet Muhammad, who could not keep his long-john in his billowy dross.
Its a pleasure @crybabyGwaine. It's a good omen that I am actually beginning to irritate you. Usually, when adult-crybabies find it difficult to defeat young challengers, the result is usually an "un-called for" irritation, which I am glad you have succumbed to.
Re: Why Do Muslims Hate Christians So Much, Could This Be The Anti-christ Coming? by OlaAjia(m): 11:56pm On Jul 16, 2006
Deuteronomy 20:13-20
13 And when the LORD thy God hath delivered it into thine hands, thou shalt smite every male thereof with the edge of the sword (even the unarmed ones):
14 But the women, and the little ones, and the cattle, and all that is in the city, even all the spoil thereof, shalt thou take unto thyself; and thou shalt eat the spoil of thine enemies, which the LORD thy God hath given thee.
15 Thus shalt thou do unto all the cities which are very far off from thee, which are not of the cities of these nations.
16 But of the cities of these people, which the LORD thy God doth give thee for an inheritance, thou shalt save alive nothing that breatheth:
17 But thou shalt utterly destroy them; namely, the Hittites, and the Amorites, the Canaanites, and the Perizzites, the Hivites, and the Jebusites; as the LORD thy God hath commanded thee:
18 That they teach you not to do after all their abominations, which they have done unto their gods; so should ye sin against the LORD your God.
19 When thou shalt besiege a city a long time, in making war against it to take it, thou shalt not destroy the trees thereof by forcing an axe against them: for thou mayest eat of them, and thou shalt not cut them down (for the tree of the field is man's life) to employ them in the siege:
20 Only the trees which thou knowest that they be not trees for meat, thou shalt destroy and cut them down; and thou shalt build bulwarks against the city that maketh war with thee, until it be subdued.
Re: Why Do Muslims Hate Christians So Much, Could This Be The Anti-christ Coming? by GL(f): 3:19am On Jul 17, 2006
To answer the original question, I believe this bold anti-Jews/Christian stance of Muslims around the world is a sign that things are being put in place for the coming of the antichrist. I believe this is World War III coming and of course, the Rapture.

This makes sense if u consider how bold muslims can be in showing their hatred for Christians.
Re: Why Do Muslims Hate Christians So Much, Could This Be The Anti-christ Coming? by Nobody: 4:46am On Jul 17, 2006
olaajia to enlighten you a little on the scriptures,the passage you have repeatedly quoted from deuterenomy and many similar ones in the old testament refer to when the people of Israiel were fighting their several wars with the people of the lands that God had promised them as inheritance and how God was with them as the fought and conquered those lands.

The big difference between us and you muslims is that we read that and we understand that as a historical account,our take home message being the victory we have in Christ because if our heavenly father did it back then,he can do it again,you on the other hand would read similar accounts in the koran,hadiths and your several other books and some actually encouraging you to go out there and fight the 'infidels',you'll strap on a ten pounder and blow yourselves up with innocent citizens.

Sadly you not only fight the infidels,you blow up other muslim sects including mosques where people are supposedly praying to the same Allah you all profess to love.Mohammed even ordered some muslims be burnt alive who did not go out to pray as expected.He was heartless to his own people but you close your eyes to all his atrocities.(see the site I attached to read it with references for yourself)

You have tried your best,I really give it up to you but nothing you say will change the fact that muslims hate Christians and Jews with a passion,would do anything to annihilate them including getting rid of fellow muslims of a different sect,eg Sunni vs Shiite,etc.
It is a religion of hate,Mohammed preached and practiced hate,his followers are only walking in his footsteps.
Christ is all love,taught on love and led a perfect example.

There are obviously aspects of Mohammeds life(from his own lips) that embarass you all and it's understandable,he was not a good man,he did everything wrong and set standards that even he could not abide by.
When I came to know my Christ I checked him out in the scriptures to see if He is really who He claimed to be, a righteous man,you are a grown man now,check out Mohammed and ask yourself if he was the perfect example and why.

http://www.faithfreedom.org/Articles/AyeshaAhmed51229.htm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12)

Leave Islam Or Accept Polygamy... / My Dad: Aremu Gawat Is Not Dead, He Is Still Missing / Lunar Eclipse: See What The Prophet Instructed Us To Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 229
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.