Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,787 members, 7,798,631 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:35 AM

Traders And Buyers Chased Out Of Onitsha Main Market By IPOB Gunmen - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Traders And Buyers Chased Out Of Onitsha Main Market By IPOB Gunmen (37647 Views)

Suspected IPOB Gunmen Burn Down Cars And Tricycles In Owerri Okigwe Road / Suspected IPOB Gunmen Attack Vehicles In Asaba, Burn Trucks Over Sit-At-Home / Police Kill 4 Wounded IPOB Gunmen Receiving Treatment In Rivers, Recover Charms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Traders And Buyers Chased Out Of Onitsha Main Market By IPOB Gunmen by NOETHNICITY(m): 7:04pm On Jul 07, 2023
Ipob is doing the right thing. They should continue to enjoy the sit at home.
We told them but they said we should leave them alone, that they were enjoying it

2 Likes

Re: Traders And Buyers Chased Out Of Onitsha Main Market By IPOB Gunmen by samfrancis1(m): 7:06pm On Jul 07, 2023
taylor89:
Since the thread is anti-Igbo it must be pushed to front page

But there were series of threads last week how Lagos was rated the 4th most worst city to live on earth una no push am to front page

If I talk they’ll tag me Anambra man

I no know how PH take become Anambra
because most Nigeria know it’s not true that Lagos is the 4th worst city in the world .. except if there’s no city in Nigeria aside Lagos and may be Abuja .. but if there are still cities even in Nigeria there are cities people will never leave but still go to thesame Lagos.. if Lagos was that worst people all over Nigeria won’t be there .. even foreigner choose the worst city in Nigeria over every other cities in there .. and it’s the only cities in the lips of most foreigners if they’re talking Nigeria.. it can’t be worst it’s a lie.. many worst cities in USA that’s not talked about.. lots.

9 Likes

Re: Traders And Buyers Chased Out Of Onitsha Main Market By IPOB Gunmen by longayink: 7:07pm On Jul 07, 2023
People thought that when Buhari government ends, the phenomenon of hiring extremists by Nigeria's government to terrorise the SE to cut short agitation for restoration of Biafra would end.
Instead, it has been escalated.
It's most stupid to write that IPOB chase out traders from Onitsha market. IPOB couldn't do a thing like that.
Re: Traders And Buyers Chased Out Of Onitsha Main Market By IPOB Gunmen by gbemishile: 7:09pm On Jul 07, 2023
South westerners are not olofofo peooplle.
We dont interfere in family issues

2 Likes

Re: Traders And Buyers Chased Out Of Onitsha Main Market By IPOB Gunmen by Raskimonojendor: 7:10pm On Jul 07, 2023
mayor1814:
Pls someone should explain to me. This sit at home order, is it only Monday or it has extended to other days?
It's usually Monday but Mazi Simon Ekpa (Prime Minister of Biafria Government in Exile also doubles as the placeholder for Nnamdi Kanu) declared a week long one.

1 Like

Re: Traders And Buyers Chased Out Of Onitsha Main Market By IPOB Gunmen by Christistruth03: 7:11pm On Jul 07, 2023
grin

Are they still Supporting Kanu and IPOB?

Simon Ekpa will panel Beat Wisdom and Sense into them

4 Likes

Re: Traders And Buyers Chased Out Of Onitsha Main Market By IPOB Gunmen by longayink: 7:11pm On Jul 07, 2023
omenka:

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CuZrUShqvX_/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

"The region has been engulfed in increasing violence for the past week over..."
Op.
It's your patrons in Nigeria's government circles behind the violence.
Asari Dokubor had since exposed himself and his business with government of Nigeria to destabilise the SE

You blood sucking urchinss love gas deposits and crude oil in the east; this you fight against restoration of Biafra.
Why resort to this retrogressive manner to oppose Biafra?
Re: Traders And Buyers Chased Out Of Onitsha Main Market By IPOB Gunmen by Ventura1: 7:12pm On Jul 07, 2023
Simon Ekpa is enjoying the attention leading IPOB

He is doing all these to ensure Nnamdi Kanu is no released by the government, so that his reign as IPOB leader can continue..

1 Like

Re: Traders And Buyers Chased Out Of Onitsha Main Market By IPOB Gunmen by Raskimonojendor: 7:13pm On Jul 07, 2023
Bishop4real:

Which facts are you talking about? Is there anything Simon Ekpa is saying or doing that's different from what Kanu said & did? Wasn't Ekpa part of IPOB until they started quarrelling about control & authority after Kanu's arrest? Keep living in self denial
Infact, Simon Ekpa is still alot more reasonable than Nnamdi Kanu. Nnamdi Kanu on radio Biafria was a lot more worse.

5 Likes

Re: Traders And Buyers Chased Out Of Onitsha Main Market By IPOB Gunmen by Christistruth03: 7:15pm On Jul 07, 2023
longayink:

"The region has been engulfed in increasing violence for the past week over..."
Op.
It's your patrons in Nigeria's government circles behind the violence.
Asari Dokubor had since exposed himself and his business with government of Nigeria to destabilise the SE

You blood sucking urchinss love gas deposits and crude oil in the east; this you fight against restoration of Biafra.
Why resort to this retrogressive manner to oppose Biafra?

IPOB's Godfather

3 Likes

Re: Traders And Buyers Chased Out Of Onitsha Main Market By IPOB Gunmen by Ishilove: 7:15pm On Jul 07, 2023
Onitsha main market? Somehow I find this very hard to believe undecided

1 Like

Re: Traders And Buyers Chased Out Of Onitsha Main Market By IPOB Gunmen by prophetfire: 7:16pm On Jul 07, 2023
God1000:
This is just too bad, it seems IPOB is hell-bent on destabilising southeast

I feel very bad reading this, this baseless and unfounded accusation is even coming from my own brother.

Well, I am a man of integrity and I don't support evil in any form.

fake news. You guys are too gullible and can't ask intelligent questions. I called Onitsha main market people and nothing like that happened.
Probably an old video of another issue.

1 Like

Re: Traders And Buyers Chased Out Of Onitsha Main Market By IPOB Gunmen by longayink: 7:16pm On Jul 07, 2023
Ventura1:
Simon Ekpa is enjoying the attention leading IPOB

He is doing all these to ensure Nnamdi Kanu is no released by the government, so that his reign as IPOB leader can continue..

How much does Simon Ekpa earn a month from his job in Finland that he can afford to sponsor these urchinss who carry sophisticated guns and ultra modern cars to impose sit at home in the SE?
Nigeria government has been sponsoring the enforcers of sit at home. Asari Dokubor exposed himself recently regarding how he was hired for security of Nigeria contract which includes to destabilise the SE and agitation for Biafra.
Re: Traders And Buyers Chased Out Of Onitsha Main Market By IPOB Gunmen by Chifriend(m): 7:17pm On Jul 07, 2023
Crazy. Are these guys stronger than the force?
Re: Traders And Buyers Chased Out Of Onitsha Main Market By IPOB Gunmen by easzypeaszy(m): 7:18pm On Jul 07, 2023
But joke apart Igbos don cast home and away
Wht a tribe

8 Likes

Re: Traders And Buyers Chased Out Of Onitsha Main Market By IPOB Gunmen by baralatie(m): 7:19pm On Jul 07, 2023
To all of you that was giving ipob moral support.this is the result

5 Likes

Re: Traders And Buyers Chased Out Of Onitsha Main Market By IPOB Gunmen by Raskimonojendor: 7:19pm On Jul 07, 2023
longayink:

How much does Simon Ekpa earn a month from his job in Finland that he can afford to sponsor these urchinss who carry sophisticated guns and ultra modern cars to impose sit at home in the SE?
Nigeria government has been sponsoring the enforcers of sit at home. Asari Dokubor exposed himself recently regarding how he was hired for security of Nigeria contract which includes to destabilise the SE and agitation for Biafra.
This is bigger than Simon Ekpa. Nnamdi Kanu wanted the guns, he got the guns.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1XU2JtlUF6M

Re: Traders And Buyers Chased Out Of Onitsha Main Market By IPOB Gunmen by baralatie(m): 7:19pm On Jul 07, 2023
And the war is what remains
Re: Traders And Buyers Chased Out Of Onitsha Main Market By IPOB Gunmen by goodmike7: 7:20pm On Jul 07, 2023
And one goat from Anambra wants to be president in Nigeria when he cant solve insecurity in a state less than 10m people? Gof punish obi

1 Like

Re: Traders And Buyers Chased Out Of Onitsha Main Market By IPOB Gunmen by joe1309: 7:21pm On Jul 07, 2023
omenka:

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CuZrUShqvX_/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

abeg make una dey enjoy wetin una use una hand take create, yeye people..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Traders And Buyers Chased Out Of Onitsha Main Market By IPOB Gunmen by Raskimonojendor: 7:21pm On Jul 07, 2023
Chifriend:
No, but it's tough for the force when ibos won't let the military do their job. They are protecting these boys as well. You can see them praising IPOB militants on several social media platform. They hide IPOB militants in their homes.

They almost established themselves in rivers State too, but the government had the support of Rivers people and promptly flushed them out.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Traders And Buyers Chased Out Of Onitsha Main Market By IPOB Gunmen by Christistruth03: 7:22pm On Jul 07, 2023
Raskimonojendor:

It's usually Monday but Mazi Simon Ekpa (Prime Minister of Biafria Government in Exile also doubles as the placeholder for Nnamdi Kanu) declared a week long one.

We have been pleading with Simon Ekpa to increase the Sit at home to 3 years so that Wild Elephants and Buffaloes can reclaim the Region and FG can rename Onitsha to Wild Buffalo City

It would really revive Nigeria's Wildlife industry to be like Kenya's own

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Traders And Buyers Chased Out Of Onitsha Main Market By IPOB Gunmen by Mozegee: 7:22pm On Jul 07, 2023
No one in his right sense will think that unknown gunmen will even have the power to near Onitsha main market

1 Like

Re: Traders And Buyers Chased Out Of Onitsha Main Market By IPOB Gunmen by longayink: 7:23pm On Jul 07, 2023
Chifriend:

Good question.
It would take a platoon of Nigeria police or armed forces to take out these crazy boys carrying guns.

But Nigeria police or armed forces would never confront the crazy boys. That alone shows that Nigerian government is complicit in the terrorism.
They want to paint agitators for restoration of Biafra as criminals and terrorists.
This is a most primitive method a modern country deals with separatists.
Re: Traders And Buyers Chased Out Of Onitsha Main Market By IPOB Gunmen by Celly2020: 7:23pm On Jul 07, 2023
I do business in main market Onitsha and I went to the market today there is nothing like that we stay their untill the closing hour which is 6 pm

2 Likes

Re: Traders And Buyers Chased Out Of Onitsha Main Market By IPOB Gunmen by AlphaStyles(m): 7:24pm On Jul 07, 2023
Tochj:
Simon Ekpa has nothing to do with ipob.
Get your facts Right.
GOD GO PUNISH U AND THAT FRAUD BASED IN FINLAND. WHY IS IT ANYTIME EKPA SPEAKS THIS TERRORIST ACT? WHY HASNT HE CONDEMNED THEM?
Re: Traders And Buyers Chased Out Of Onitsha Main Market By IPOB Gunmen by papiwyte(m): 7:26pm On Jul 07, 2023
Peter obi should pls come and to this his boys. He is enjoying other people's state and his state on fire but will never comment.
Re: Traders And Buyers Chased Out Of Onitsha Main Market By IPOB Gunmen by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jul 07, 2023
MelesZanawi:

Senseless majority.
Semi-sensible minority.
Sensible tiny minority.

You belong to semi-sensible minority.

Care to explain the criteria for you classifications?

1.Buhari was a coup plotter who overthrew a democracy in this country and should never have been a legitimate president in a sane country. Nothing personal, just the love for my country.

2. Buhari mismanaged the country and set us more than 50years back, again, nothing personal.
I expect my dear Omenka to tell me why i must love Buhari.
Re: Traders And Buyers Chased Out Of Onitsha Main Market By IPOB Gunmen by longayink: 7:28pm On Jul 07, 2023
omenka:
99% of those traders were those who once hailed the belligerent acts of these men, calling them ANGELS on Evangelical Mission.

They also contributed to purchasing the weapons being used to terrorise them today through the payment of dues and other levies.

What a time to be alive.

When a criminal unarguably involved in the violence writes..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Old Woman Carried On The Back To Vote In Bayelsa (Photo) / Kaduna Rail Bombing: Joe Igbokwe Blames PDP / Jonathan Encourages Corruption In Nigeria - Tambuwal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.