Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,127 members, 7,803,824 topics. Date: Sunday, 21 April 2024 at 07:18 AM

Traders And Buyers Chased Out Of Onitsha Main Market By IPOB Gunmen - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Traders And Buyers Chased Out Of Onitsha Main Market By IPOB Gunmen (37657 Views)

Suspected IPOB Gunmen Burn Down Cars And Tricycles In Owerri Okigwe Road / Suspected IPOB Gunmen Attack Vehicles In Asaba, Burn Trucks Over Sit-At-Home / Police Kill 4 Wounded IPOB Gunmen Receiving Treatment In Rivers, Recover Charms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Traders And Buyers Chased Out Of Onitsha Main Market By IPOB Gunmen by Bovis(m): 7:30pm On Jul 07, 2023
Evil people/region reaping what they sowed. Hypocrites like Obi are silent on the issue

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Traders And Buyers Chased Out Of Onitsha Main Market By IPOB Gunmen by Realguyman1(m): 7:30pm On Jul 07, 2023
femisplash:

Biggest market in West Africa?. dis una lies don dey affect your younger ones o, little wonder they forge jamb result just to impress.
And how is he lying?
Re: Traders And Buyers Chased Out Of Onitsha Main Market By IPOB Gunmen by kamalbob(m): 7:31pm On Jul 07, 2023
See market like sewage lol... No wonder they always run to kano or Lagos

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Traders And Buyers Chased Out Of Onitsha Main Market By IPOB Gunmen by Yomit71(m): 7:34pm On Jul 07, 2023
This Ipob terrorist will favour you and your family in Alaigbo grin

1 Like

Re: Traders And Buyers Chased Out Of Onitsha Main Market By IPOB Gunmen by Racoon(m): 7:34pm On Jul 07, 2023
These ones are just criminals masquerading themselves as freedom fighters.

1 Like

Re: Traders And Buyers Chased Out Of Onitsha Main Market By IPOB Gunmen by adeoyekay(m): 7:39pm On Jul 07, 2023
omenka:

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CuZrUShqvX_/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

These people are just constituting nuisance in South east

1 Like

Re: Traders And Buyers Chased Out Of Onitsha Main Market By IPOB Gunmen by lot14: 7:40pm On Jul 07, 2023
Instead igbos learn from boko in the north....make dem continue others are moving on....God bless the federal republic of Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Traders And Buyers Chased Out Of Onitsha Main Market By IPOB Gunmen by Gentew(m): 7:40pm On Jul 07, 2023
omenka:

Why is MC Oluomo doing all these to the yeasterners.....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Traders And Buyers Chased Out Of Onitsha Main Market By IPOB Gunmen by Corea4king(m): 7:41pm On Jul 07, 2023
Is better I support Simon Ekpa that Tifunubu
Re: Traders And Buyers Chased Out Of Onitsha Main Market By IPOB Gunmen by Oju4190: 7:42pm On Jul 07, 2023
Na Dem sabi
Re: Traders And Buyers Chased Out Of Onitsha Main Market By IPOB Gunmen by 2mch(m): 7:42pm On Jul 07, 2023
See as dem de run 4-40 grin. Dem pick race, no be small thing.

1 Like

Re: Traders And Buyers Chased Out Of Onitsha Main Market By IPOB Gunmen by nairalanda1(m): 7:46pm On Jul 07, 2023
Feed a croc..

Northerners were hailing Boko some ten years ago. Now Boko has taken their children away.
Re: Traders And Buyers Chased Out Of Onitsha Main Market By IPOB Gunmen by Pityoobi: 7:48pm On Jul 07, 2023
The whole of Igbo land is descending into chaos with the speed of light. Can someone remind these people that you can't fight a battle at home! Even if you win, you will still count your losses.

These same people believe that
1. Buhari was a Jubril from Sudan.
2. That Nigeria is zoo
3. That Obi that came 3rd in the presidential election actually came 1st.
4. And most recently, that a Lady who forged her Jamb results remain the best student in Nigeria.

Who will help the Igbos? This is becoming too much from an ethnic conscious tribe that fought Nigeria's only civil war, barely 7yrs after it got independence. The whole of Igbo land is suffering from the catastrophic break down of good upbringing and parental care

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Traders And Buyers Chased Out Of Onitsha Main Market By IPOB Gunmen by aylipple: 7:50pm On Jul 07, 2023
They knew a Fulani President (aka PMB) wasn't going to release NK; it didn't matter to him that even if the entire SE region had to burn to the ground, he wasn't going to approve the release of the IPOB founder from unlawful incarceration.
The 2023 presidential election seemed like the brightest chance for one of their own occupying the highest office in the land so in the buildup to the polls what did they do? They reduced their frequency of attacks/Biafra rhetorics.
However, with another Southerner (SW precisely) at the helm of affairs now pending the judgment of the PEPT & the Supreme Court, they've resumed their attacks & agitations with brutal alacrity also hoping that the Tinubu government in a bid to curry the affection of the SE & avoid the type of frightening dimension the IPOB menace has assumed recently in the region, will be forced to release NK.
This strategy may work for them but then the evil seeds that's UGM/IPOB has already been sown & it's only a matter of time before those seeds germinate & become a monster that no one - not even a "freed" NK - will be able to call to order.

1 Like

Re: Traders And Buyers Chased Out Of Onitsha Main Market By IPOB Gunmen by dikings(m): 7:52pm On Jul 07, 2023
Are these innocent traders responsible for the arrest of Nnamdi Kanu? Why Cant they move with this morale and break into DSS and realease Nnamdi by by force😁? ...its really pathetic

1 Like

Re: Traders And Buyers Chased Out Of Onitsha Main Market By IPOB Gunmen by kelspinall(m): 7:52pm On Jul 07, 2023
i tire for this people
Re: Traders And Buyers Chased Out Of Onitsha Main Market By IPOB Gunmen by Curious345: 7:52pm On Jul 07, 2023
Tochj:
Simon Ekpa has nothing to do with ipob.
Get your facts Right.
then send assassins to neutralise him..
Re: Traders And Buyers Chased Out Of Onitsha Main Market By IPOB Gunmen by CJStarz: 7:53pm On Jul 07, 2023
Why are you so obsessed with Unknown gunmen or IPOB activities in the south east?

omenka:

Okay.

🤡🤡
Re: Traders And Buyers Chased Out Of Onitsha Main Market By IPOB Gunmen by Samogloby: 7:57pm On Jul 07, 2023
South East is IPOB/ESN state while Lagos is no man land
Re: Traders And Buyers Chased Out Of Onitsha Main Market By IPOB Gunmen by aswani(m): 7:58pm On Jul 07, 2023
Anyone heard anything from Oby Ezekwesili or Charly boy? Or are the lives of igbo's in ala igbo any less worthy than those in Lagos?

2 Likes

Re: Traders And Buyers Chased Out Of Onitsha Main Market By IPOB Gunmen by madridguy(m): 7:58pm On Jul 07, 2023
Yes, its only on Monday before but presently Ekpa want them to observe 7 or 10 days straight.

mayor1814:
Pls someone should explain to me. This sit at home order, is it only Monday or it has extended to other days?
Re: Traders And Buyers Chased Out Of Onitsha Main Market By IPOB Gunmen by benjsniper33: 8:00pm On Jul 07, 2023
Igbos like it this way ...

They supported the rise of IPOB, same way some elements in the north supported the rise of Boko Haram.. Boko Haram has become a thorn in the North.. likewise IPOB in the east...

The FG was able to make progress against BH due to northern elite & civilian support of the Military..

So untill the eastern elites & civilians are ready the military will come in...

For now let IPOB mess them up wella

1 Like

Re: Traders And Buyers Chased Out Of Onitsha Main Market By IPOB Gunmen by Agunesinjaweola: 8:01pm On Jul 07, 2023
Is this how to run Biafra country

I agree with Asari Dokubo to allow the SE have their own country and see if any Nigerians will move to join them.

This is barbaric to say the least!

Boko Haram will be willing to partners with IPOB for joint operations very soon.

1 Like

Re: Traders And Buyers Chased Out Of Onitsha Main Market By IPOB Gunmen by millionboi2: 8:02pm On Jul 07, 2023
easzypeaszy:
But joke apart Igbos don cast home and away
Wht a tribe
hahahaha Igbo is Nigeria, Nigeria is Igbos..... Nigeria don cast sha so I believe you
Re: Traders And Buyers Chased Out Of Onitsha Main Market By IPOB Gunmen by DantataJR: 8:06pm On Jul 07, 2023
omenka:

Igbo land has a lot of work to do!
But wait, these people do these things and no law enforcement to curb it?
for how long should these damaging reputation continue?
Last question, where our military wing abeg!
Dear Igbos, please stand up for your land if not it'll consume you and generations unborn.
#Endgunmen we can make it trend and i hope we get it right
Re: Traders And Buyers Chased Out Of Onitsha Main Market By IPOB Gunmen by Defacto4truth: 8:15pm On Jul 07, 2023
If letting biafrans go can assuage this people then is not big a price after all there are not needed in Nigerian by other tribes that hate them.
Re: Traders And Buyers Chased Out Of Onitsha Main Market By IPOB Gunmen by adekolaelect(m): 8:18pm On Jul 07, 2023
God1000:
This is just too bad, it seems IPOB is hell-bent on destabilising southeast

I feel very bad reading this, this baseless and unfounded accusation is even coming from my own brother.

Well, I am a man of integrity and I don't support evil in any form.

"A man of Integrity" Many of you will pay for what you promoted and supported bcs you hated the government in power. You will all cry for it. You have bitted more than what you can chew.
Re: Traders And Buyers Chased Out Of Onitsha Main Market By IPOB Gunmen by Finestgurlie(f): 8:19pm On Jul 07, 2023
omenka:
Only in West Africa? Not the entire world?

🤡🤡🤡🤡
which market is bigger than main market in west Africa.
omenka I thought you've quit bigotry.
a man that cannot keep to his words is useless and worthless.
Re: Traders And Buyers Chased Out Of Onitsha Main Market By IPOB Gunmen by Arapmoi22: 8:19pm On Jul 07, 2023
omenka:
99% of those traders were those who once hailed the belligerent acts of these men, calling them ANGELS on Evangelical Mission.

They also contributed to purchasing the weapons being used to terrorise them today through the payment of dues and other levies.

What a time to be alive.

Yoruba was wiser in not allowing hooligans represent our interest.
Had we condone Igboho, we would have been under his terror now.
Don't raise a lion cub as pet. It will grow to be a pride.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Traders And Buyers Chased Out Of Onitsha Main Market By IPOB Gunmen by Mrpojj(m): 8:22pm On Jul 07, 2023
God1000:
Lol, please don't say that bro.

I never supported their nefarious activities, I only rooted for Peter Obi, or are you saying anyone that supports Peter Obi is an IPOB supporter? I think we should be circumspect here.

Talking about my hatred for buhari, yes I hated him because he impoverished nigerians and allowed herdsmen to engage in wanton destruction of lives and properties across the country.

I challenge you or anyone to please dig out any of my previous comments which I expressed support for IPOB wittingly or unwittingly

You get strength to they answer them......the truth is no be ipob they do this thing.....
Re: Traders And Buyers Chased Out Of Onitsha Main Market By IPOB Gunmen by greggng: 8:26pm On Jul 07, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
I thought as much. How can you have thousands of Igbo people like that running cowardly helter skelter when in Jenin, West Bank, Palestine, the Palestinian people stood in defiance against the whole Isreali military.

Pls tell me why should they stand and face men with gun ? I have said it severally that injustice is the root cause of whatever that is happening over there . The court said release there leader ...what did your government do...they held him against his will . Right now they are trying to instigate fight amongst same people . Let's see how things will work well if the govt doesn't rest the law . Lawlessness can only result to anarchy. Ohaneze has bee calling for the release of this guy but the govt turned deaf ear...is clear they have a hand in the unrest in the South east

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Buhari Signs Eight Bills Into Law / Obasanjo: In 2 Months Under Buhari, We Are Witnessing Nigeria Of Our Dream / Buhari Copied Jonathan’s Budget – Soludo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.