Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,030 members, 7,799,510 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:14 PM

Profitable Library Business: More Facts For Nateevs And The Pessimists - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Profitable Library Business: More Facts For Nateevs And The Pessimists (1485 Views)

What Profitable Thing Can I Do With N1000 / As Promised My Forex Library / For-Profit Library (Media Rental) Business Strategy Essay Contest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Profitable Library Business: More Facts For Nateevs And The Pessimists by MrGlobe(m): 7:51pm On Oct 05, 2011
Since the people here unabruptly terminated our converse, www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-772970.64.html#msg9282894 I think we should chuck it up and end it here.
,  October 2011 and book selling are still expanding. Practical example
http://keligwyn./2011/10/03/a-sure-sign-that-the-printed-book-is-not-dead/
Also read the comments and sample people opinion. Don't live in 2020, we are still in 2011. I hope you digest this well and dont run back here with half baked, unsampled, and unquantifiable, anti/alien business opinion. You asked for links, ve given you a million though you fail to admit you are not built to be an enterpreneur. If you want quick profits, big money, start a telecommunication outfit asap lmao. Dude you are unscientific
Re: Profitable Library Business: More Facts For Nateevs And The Pessimists by denzel2009: 10:28pm On Oct 05, 2011
What are you arguing about?
Re: Profitable Library Business: More Facts For Nateevs And The Pessimists by nateevs(m): 9:38am On Oct 06, 2011
This dude actually came to start a topic. Okay, I won't do long articles with you any more. Let's have a discussion if you dare. I know you won't come back because you have no answer. So here's how the discussion goes. Please provide answer to these two questions and we take it from there.

1. Why do you believe Keli Gwyn's blog is sufficient enough to back up your points?
2. Where is the list of Profitable Libraries you said already run in the UK and US?

Please provide these answers but I trust you would not come back.
Re: Profitable Library Business: More Facts For Nateevs And The Pessimists by denzel2009: 6:38pm On Oct 06, 2011
Nateevs, you are actually engaging a guy that believes paperback is the future. you get time sha.

(1)

Stanbic Guy Begs Me To Tell A Lie To Save His Job: Should I? / Sanusi To Roll Out Coins ATM Machines / 4 Years & N15 Million After-this Business Works!!! Any Other Testomonies?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.