Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,934 members, 7,806,704 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:19 PM

Fashola Unveils N2.5bn Falomo On–Ramp Bridge - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola Unveils N2.5bn Falomo On–Ramp Bridge (13526 Views)

What I Saw In Akwa Ibom Made Me Built N2.5bn Ekiti Gov House-fayemi / PDP Spent N2.5bn On Presidential Poll Adverts, APC N728m – Report / Anxiety Over Cracks On N2.5bn Jonathan Commissioned Flyover In Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fashola Unveils N2.5bn Falomo On–Ramp Bridge by debosky(m): 12:51pm On Oct 07, 2011
Eko Ile:

I didn't say that, I basically asked questions.

If a private entity feels like spending gazillions on any project they are financing, that's their business, it's not the tax payers business. They are not answerable to the taxpayers, they are answerable to their board and shareholders, not me, not you.

This would be correct, provided it was a solely PRIVATE endeavour. However, as it is a partnership, it is as much the business of the taxpayer as it is the business of the shareholders.

The only concern for the taxpayers is making sure the company deliver a good and quality bridge and making sure the infrastructure solves our immediate problem.

The fact remains that this bridge belongs to the people of Lagos state clean and clear at the end of the concession.

This is quite disingenuous - if the company is spending far more than it should on the bridge, it means it will seek to recoup the investment through excessive charges on the public - you can't simply own a bridge without someone paying the cost. Ultimately an unduly expensive bridge costs the taxpayer money.
Re: Fashola Unveils N2.5bn Falomo On–Ramp Bridge by djustice: 1:23pm On Oct 07, 2011
debosky:

This would be correct, provided it was a solely PRIVATE endeavour. However, as it is a partnership, it is as much the business of the taxpayer as it is the business of the shareholders.

This is quite disingenuous - if the company is spending far more than it should on the bridge, it means it will seek to recoup the investment through excessive charges on the public - you can't simply own a bridge without someone paying the cost. Ultimately an unduly expensive bridge costs the taxpayer money.

I know you're probably trying to be polite to Iragbiji-ile, but I will call a spade a spade. He is a certified moooooron. How can he tell us to mind our business, when the government has been paying LCC N150m per day (N4.5 billion per month) every month since August 3rd 2010, from taxpayers funds, on account of this stupidly expensive and unjustifiable "PPP" venture?

Then, of course, they call it a partnership, but despite the fact that we the people have already "contributed" the existing road, which they're now using the fence on it to generate advertising revenue that goes ONLY and EXCLUSIVELY to LCC's pocket (never mind the first P in PPP), we are still paying through the nose for the use of their 4th world road!

Eko-Ile is spiritually dead, just a husk of a man sitting balefully behind his screen, typing moronically on his keyboard, every word and every piece of hateful bile that has been deposited in him through his paymasters' faeces, which is his daily staple.

Don't expect any sense from him.
Re: Fashola Unveils N2.5bn Falomo On–Ramp Bridge by djustice: 1:27pm On Oct 07, 2011
Eko-Ile o!

For as long as you continue to defend naked corruption and theft here on this site or anywhere else at the behest of your paymasters, you will never do well. Your children will partake of the pain being inflicted on Lagos State taxpayers whose children die in pit latrines in Fashola's "world-class" schools with no toilets. You will die of a treatable ailment due to lack of good medicare, despite N45 billion per month in IGR acruable to Lagos State over the last few months. If you use the money you're being paid for the service you're rendering here to buy a car, you will be in a serious accident in that car. If you use it to build a house or buy land, you will only know strife in that property. If you use it to educate your children, they will turn into dregs of the earth before your very eyes. You will suffer a thousand fold what taxpayers in Lagos are suffering due to the theft of their taxes by your paymasters, In the Mighty Name of Jesus! Amen.

Of course, if you're not benefiting illicitly, or are not being paid by the thieves to launder their image hereon, none of these curses will affect you or yours. Opari!
Re: Fashola Unveils N2.5bn Falomo On–Ramp Bridge by bossinie: 1:40pm On Oct 07, 2011
Eko Ile:

[s]If a private entity feels like spending gazillions on any project they are financing, that's their business,it's not the tax payers business.They are not answerable to the taxpayers, they are answerable to their board and shareholders, not me, not you[/s].

If i say you are ignorantly daft now it will sound like i just want to annoy you,but how can you post comments that expose your gross ignorance the more.So you think LCC and Co. are on a spending spree?? Why then is there a need for a 'loan' if they have their own money and not eventually from the taxpayers coffers??

A loan:An amount of money you borrow from the bank with interest.Ques. is why would you borrow money from the bank with interest only to SQUANDER it?? It is obvious your head is a complete 'solid' block with no hollow!!

Maybe i should ask you what you do for a living perhaps that might help me analyze more critically the varying symptoms of your "self-imposed ignorance",it really scares me.

[s]The only concern for the taxpayers is making sure the company deliver a good and quality bridge and making sure the infrastructure solves our immediate problem.[/s]

Eko-Ile i regret my earlier rating of your I.Q,why will the tax payer be interested in ensuring that the company delivers a good & quality work like you said if they are not stakeholders?? Who else will pay for a solution to a problem if not a stakeholder??

[s]The fact remains that this bridge belongs to the people of Lagos state clean and clear at the end of the concession.[/s]

Are you serious?? Why the narrow minded arguments that Lagosians are not the taxpayers of the project when you just admitted they own it??

[s]All the noise by the usual suspects and loud mouths is nothing but the usual and routine NL ignorant blah blah, many don't even know what they are crying about. Have these loud mouth financed any project in their life? Of course not? [/s]

Irrelevant blabbing's,i do not have to finance a project to know the cost of one if i was contracted by the financier to cost,quote & execute the same project?? Matter of fact it is better to be the contractor for bugus projects like this.
Summary you need Psychiatric attention urgently(no offence but i think your mental state can be salvaged if you act very fast)!
Re: Fashola Unveils N2.5bn Falomo On–Ramp Bridge by EkoIle1: 1:46pm On Oct 07, 2011
Unfortunately for you loud mouths, you are only spewing you usual silly NL opinion, you can not manufacture your own facts about this project so shove your dumb opinions until you can prove that you have all the facts relating to this project.
Re: Fashola Unveils N2.5bn Falomo On–Ramp Bridge by bossinie: 1:58pm On Oct 07, 2011
Eko Ile:

Unfortunately for you loud mouths, you are only spewing you usual silly NL opinion, you can not manufacture your own facts about this project so shove your dumb opinions until you can prove that you have all the facts relating to this project.
Still does not change my opinion of your 'sorry-daft' state. smiley
Re: Fashola Unveils N2.5bn Falomo On–Ramp Bridge by djustice: 2:07pm On Oct 07, 2011
Eko Ile:

That will not stop the following from applying FULLY to you, in all its ramifications:

djustice:

Eko-Ile o!

For as long as you continue to defend Unclad corruption and theft here on this site or anywhere else at the behest of your paymasters, you will never do well. Your children will partake of the pain being inflicted on Lagos State taxpayers whose children die in pit latrines in Fashola's "world-class" schools with no toilets. You will die of a treatable ailment due to lack of good medicare, despite N45 billion per month in IGR acruable to Lagos State over the last few months. If you use the money you're being paid for the service you're rendering here to buy a car, you will be in a serious accident in that car. If you use it to build a house or buy land, you will only know strife in that property. If you use it to educate your children, they will turn into dregs of the earth before your very eyes. You will suffer a thousand fold what taxpayers in Lagos are suffering due to the theft of their taxes by your paymasters, In the Mighty Name of Jesus! Amen.

Of course, if you're not benefiting illicitly, or are not being paid by the thieves to launder their image hereon, none of these curses will affect you or yours. Opari!

Re: Fashola Unveils N2.5bn Falomo On–Ramp Bridge by EkoIle1: 2:33pm On Oct 07, 2011
bossinie:

Summary you need Psychiatric attention urgently(no offence but i think your mental state can be salvaged if you act very fast)!

Who do you think is going to be the owner of the bridge 30 years from now you idiot? The people of Lagos state of course.

Like I said, shut your mouth and quint talking rubbish.
Re: Fashola Unveils N2.5bn Falomo On–Ramp Bridge by EkoIle1: 2:44pm On Oct 07, 2011
djustice:

That will not stop the following from applying FULLY to you, in all its ramifications:

Why should your rubbish apply to me and when was the last time your ramblings made sense to me? your are so stupid.
Re: Fashola Unveils N2.5bn Falomo On–Ramp Bridge by playmode(m): 3:08pm On Oct 07, 2011
While i like fashola ,i think it is ridiculous that he is even commissioning an off-ramp.  undecided For GOD's sake when are nigerians going to stop celebrating infrastructural upgrades that do not require celebrations.It is a freaking off -ramp for freaks sake not 4th mainland brigde.Nigeria is the only country where roads are commissioned amidst fanfare like it is a cure for cancer.

I can't vouch for other countries but in johannesburg ,new off ramps are built and completed every month.Once the off ramps are completed they are immediately open to the public without any fanfare.We need to really address how Governemnt is wasting money.I am sure that small ceremony to commission the bridge would have cost the the tax payers no less than N50000.

We like fanfare too much in Nigeria that is why we have a messed up Government and a messed up country.By the way is it true the amount spent was bogus? Fashola may be better than the other Governors but that does not mean he is "really" a competent and trustworthy Governor especially when you compare him to his peers in civilized countries.
Re: Fashola Unveils N2.5bn Falomo On–Ramp Bridge by Crescentd(m): 3:52pm On Oct 07, 2011
playmode:

While i like fashola ,i think it is ridiculous that he is even commissioning an off-ramp.  undecided For GOD's sake when are nigerians going to stop celebrating infrastructural upgrades that do not require celebrations.It is a freaking off -ramp for freaks sake not 4th mainland brigde.Nigeria is the only country where roads are commissioned amidst fanfare like it is a cure for cancer.

I can't vouch for other countries but in johannesburg ,new off ramps are built and completed every month.Once the off ramps are completed they are immediately open to the public without any fanfare.We need to really address how Governemnt is wasting money.I am sure that small ceremony to commission the bridge would have cost the the tax payers no less than N50000.

We like fanfare too much in Nigeria that is why we have a messed up Government and a messed up country.By the way is it true the amount spent was bogus? Fashola may be better than the other Governors but that does not mean he is "really" a competent and trustworthy Governor especially when you compare him to his peers in civilized countries.

Very true!
Re: Fashola Unveils N2.5bn Falomo On–Ramp Bridge by bossinie: 5:22pm On Oct 07, 2011
Eko Ile:

Who do you think is going to be the owner of the bridge 30 years from now you ? The people of Lagos state of course.
They will own it 30years from now but u & your crooks cronies have collected upfront payment today,how smart

[s]Like I said, shut your mouth and quint talking rubbish.[/s]
Go on keep affirming & re-affirming the belief of all NL's that you have very low I.Q.  embarassed
Re: Fashola Unveils N2.5bn Falomo On–Ramp Bridge by EkoIle1: 5:28pm On Oct 07, 2011
The fact is, most of these events are sponsored  by businesses like banks or even the construction companies thelmselves.

Do you know how and who funded the event? Of course you have no clue. Stick to what you know and hush about what you don't.

playmode:

Re: Fashola Unveils N2.5bn Falomo On–Ramp Bridge by mrofficial(m): 9:09pm On Oct 07, 2011
Whether inflated or not, I just hope the people castigating Fashola on this forum will not use the newly built bridge.
Re: Fashola Unveils N2.5bn Falomo On–Ramp Bridge by EkoIle1: 3:26am On Oct 08, 2011
bossinie:

Still does not change my opinion of your 'sorry-daft' state.  smiley

Let me highlight how daft, idiotic and grossly pathetic your.

You came in here claiming you are an engineer so that gave you vast knowledge about bridge construction and financing.

So, because you have your so called bogus knowledge, we should just go ahead and accept the fact that your so called knowledge means you know exactly every detail about this project, it means you have looked at every paper work relating to this project, it means you have detailed knowledge from feasibility studies, material pricing and cost, labor cost, utility and over head cost?

Are you also willing to tell us that your vast knowledge means you know everything about all the bridges constructed in Nigeria and elsewhere and you can authoritatively tell us what kind of financing and construction work was done and also if they spent too much or too less?

Now you see how dumb, senseless, irrational and re-tared you sound?

Do you really think you are dealing with idiots and mumu? We all have opinions and yours is nothing but opinion and forum board speculation, only daft idiots spew rubbish about what they know nothing about and can never support with any documented facts?

Your faulty IQ also deprived you of the basic facts relating to the project which is concession.

As the article depicted, at the end of the concession agreement (30 years) this critical infrastructure becomes the property of the people of Lagos state, but your dumb as is still fumbling with that basic fact. Or is it just your understanding that because the people of Lagos state didn't pay to construct the bridge, it's never going to be the property of the taxpayers of Lagos state after the agreement terminates? So what is the meaning of concession then? What's the reason behind this project? can you tell us?

Some of you try so hard to show and prove how hateful, backward, idiotic and moronic you are that you end up walking on your brains, you end up spewing garbage beyond your meager brains, you end up spewing rubbish that you can not back up with any sane and rational argument and documented facts.

You are not only daft, you are dangerously ignorant.
Re: Fashola Unveils N2.5bn Falomo On–Ramp Bridge by Demdem(m): 8:49am On Oct 10, 2011
dayokanu:

Egbon mi,

How much does it take to RENOVATE 10 primary schools In Delta?

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Now this is funny no be small. Dayo, u craze sha grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Fashola Unveils N2.5bn Falomo On–Ramp Bridge by debosky(m): 11:07am On Oct 10, 2011
Eko Ile:

The fact is, most of these events are sponsored  by businesses like banks or even the construction companies thelmselves.

Do you know how and who funded the event? Of course you have no clue. Stick to what you know and hush about what you don't.

If it is a 'fact' as you boldly state, can you provide evidence to back this up?

People should NOT 'hush' about what they don't know - this isn't some dictatorship where people are denied the right to express themselves. Even if Fashola has done everything above board in this case, people can still ask questions if they don't agree with the way things appear to have been done.
Re: Fashola Unveils N2.5bn Falomo On–Ramp Bridge by EkoIle1: 12:23pm On Oct 10, 2011
debosky:

If it is a 'fact' as you boldly state, can you provide evidence to back this up?

People should NOT 'hush' about what they don't know - this isn't some dictatorship where people are denied the right to express themselves. Even if Fashola has done everything above board in this case, people can still ask questions if they don't agree with the way things appear to have been done.

Unfortunately for you, the burden is on you to prove to us that the state paid for the event and how much they spent, when you make a claim and compound statement, you have to back it up with facts, we don't have to swallow every moronic claims gullible mumu.

Either you are damn too incapable of reading and comprehending or you are pathetically disingenuous. The poster did not ask any question and that was not in any way an expression, that was a direct attack, accusation and misrepresentation of the state's activities.

The fact is, many of you are liars and rumor peddlers. You spew your made up claims and baseless charges and when we ask you to prove or back up your claims with facts, you compound your silly claims with more rubbish.

We went through the same rubbish after the Lagos Carnival when the same loud mouths attacked the state because they ignorantly thought the state foot the bill for the 2011 carnival, but we later found out that Indomie Dufil Prima Foods Plc sponsored the carnival.

The Executive Governor of Lagos State, Mr. Babatunde Raji Fashola has commended Dufil Prima Foods Plc, makers of Nigeria’s No.1 Noodle brand, Indomie instant noodles for its continued support for Lagos State Government and the people of the state especially for sponsoring the Lagos Carnival 2011.

http://nigerianbulletin.com/2011/05/05/fashola-commends-indomie-for-sponsoring-lagos-carnival-2011/

The fact is, it's perfectly OK to display your dislike for anybody and we know some of you dislike Fashola and anything Lagos state and you'll come up with the most insane nonsense to show your dislike, all we ask you to do is back up your lies and claims with facts.
Re: Fashola Unveils N2.5bn Falomo On–Ramp Bridge by debosky(m): 1:42pm On Oct 10, 2011
@ Eko Ile

Firstly can you calm down and stop fighting your perceived enemies? If you are unable to hold a rational conversation without throwing out insults at will, then we might as well stop here.

In general, governments use government funds to commission projects, just as they generally use government funds to build the projects in the first place. Lagos Carnival is a social event, completely different from commissioning a bridge - even if you claim the burden of proof is on those claiming the state spent money on this, your evidence is hardly applicable.

Secondly I have not even made a claim in this instance - I have simply opposed your view that people must have 100% information before expressing an opinion. No matter how in support of Fashola you are, you cannot deny others the right to question activities even with a lack of information. Running a transparent government includes being open to criticism and sharing information when questions are asked.

Personally speaking, your attitude is too antagonistic and not supporting of enlightening conversation. You are too quick to go defensive, even when genuine questions (some of which even you have no answers to) are asked.

It is not a crime to say you don’t know something, however it is very wrong to say people cannot question a given activity especially when there is evidence from elsewhere that indicates (not confirms) that this project has cost more than it ought to.
Re: Fashola Unveils N2.5bn Falomo On–Ramp Bridge by jason123: 2:45pm On Oct 10, 2011
Update:

Notice the traffic light, to help manage the bottle-neck.
Re: Fashola Unveils N2.5bn Falomo On–Ramp Bridge by jmaine: 3:18pm On Oct 10, 2011
^ Stop posting web pics presenting a one sided view . . . Why didn't they show you the worsening traffic bottleneck just before ascending the bridge . . .This bridge with all it's good intent seem to be increasing, rather than reducing the traffic situation . . . Poor planning i guess undecided
Re: Fashola Unveils N2.5bn Falomo On–Ramp Bridge by EkoIle1: 3:33pm On Oct 10, 2011
debosky:

@ Eko Ile

Firstly can you calm down and stop fighting your perceived enemies? If you are unable to hold a rational conversation without throwing out insults at will, then we might as well stop here.

Unfortunately for you, I don's see any enemies and I don't have any, all I see are liars and silly rumor peddlers.

Liars are nobody's enemy, they are enemies of their own human form, get over yourself with that rubbish,

In general, governments use government funds to commission projects, just as they generally use government funds to build the projects in the first place. Lagos Carnival is a social event, completely different from commissioning a bridge - even if you claim the burden of proof is on those claiming the state spent money on this, your evidence is hardly applicable.

So you now have the sole authority to classify, cut, dice and tell us what is an even and not?

That was very silly and redundant, sponsorship is sponsorship and like I said, the burden is on you to show us who paid for the event and how much was spent on it. You made the claim so put your facts where your mouth is.

I did not make the claim, you did? Put up or shut up.

Secondly I have not even made a claim in this instance - I have simply opposed your view that people must have 100% information before expressing an opinion. No matter how in support of Fashola you are, you cannot deny others the right to question activities even with a lack of information. Running a transparent government includes being open to criticism and sharing information when questions are asked.

Wrong!! By saying they don't have to justify their claims and attacks, you basically agreed and accepted their lies and unproven bogus claim just like just did with your 100% claim in the quote above. You are wiling to accept misinformation and half truth as a credible and justifiable reason to attack and characterize.

The problem with you people remains the fact that you foolishly think everything is about Fashola when in fact it's about truth and honesty.

What moral authority do you have so attack and criticize anybody even beyond Fashola if the template for your argument is based on lies, misinformation and facts that you can not prove? It's called dishonesty which you are grossly displaying right in front of our eyes.

The fact that you dislike Fashola and Lagos state really shouldn't relegate you to a dishonest person and a liar.

Personally speaking, your attitude is too antagonistic and not supporting of enlightening conversation. You are too quick to go defensive, even when genuine questions (some of which even you have no answers to) are asked.

What is more damaging and antagonistic than lies, dishonesty and destroying people's character with baseless attacks and unproven falsities?

Just what? You mind telling us?

It is not a crime to say you don’t know something, however it is very wrong to say people cannot question a given activity especially when there is evidence from elsewhere that indicates (not confirms) that this project has cost more than it ought to.

It's perfectly Ok to say it's not a crime because we live in a lawless country with many ignorant people like you, in credible and sane societies, people don't needlessly lie, attack and destroy other people, with baseless utterances and unproven facts because if they do, they get sued for libel and they pay dearly for their foolishness, callousness and ignorance,

It is ok to question anybody, but it is not okay to tell lies and needlessly mislead people and engage in dishonest practices. There is a difference and you need to know that for your own good.

You also asserted that these lies and attacks are justified because there is evidence from elsewhere that indicates (not confirms) that this project has cost more than it ought to.

1. Have you or any other liar in this thread shown us the so called evidence?

2. You know it cost more because you have inside knowledge, because you have the payment spreadsheet in front of you, because you have done your own research and market analysis of material cost, manpower cost, consultancy cost and overhead cost?  

3. Are we just supposed to accept your obviously flawed statements just because it came from your mouth and not because they are the genuine and proven facts.

4. When was the last time any unconfirmed fact defined as credible evidence? Just when?

Do you not know the meaning of unconfirmed? Unconfirmed means something that you really can not authoritatively consider to be facts/True.

unconfirmed - thesaurus entry

with no official proof or evidence to show that something is true

Not definite or based on fact: apparently, supposed, alleged, doubtful, seemingly, allegedly, speculative, unfounded, anecdotal, unsubstantiated.

http://www.macmillandictionary.com/thesaurus/british/unconfirmed

Now I really feel like insulting you, but I'll let you slide simply because this is really not you, it's ignorance.

This is what people degenerate into when they let hate and pettiness get the best of them.
Re: Fashola Unveils N2.5bn Falomo On–Ramp Bridge by EkoIle1: 3:36pm On Oct 10, 2011
jason123:

Update:

Notice the traffic light, to help manage the bottle-neck.

Wow!!! Thanks for the beautiful pictures.
Re: Fashola Unveils N2.5bn Falomo On–Ramp Bridge by EkoIle1: 3:40pm On Oct 10, 2011
jmaine:

^ Stop posting web pics presenting a one sided view . . . Why didn't they show you the worsening traffic bottleneck just before ascending the bridge . . .This bridge with all it's good intent seem to be increasing, rather than reducing the traffic situation . . . Poor planning i guess undecided

Why not just go ahead and take your own pictures and show us the worsening traffic and bottlenecks just like the other person did?

Are you too lazy to do just that?

So far in the pictures (Pictures don't lie) we see moving traffic and welcomed orderliness.
Re: Fashola Unveils N2.5bn Falomo On–Ramp Bridge by phantom(m): 3:42pm On Oct 10, 2011
^^^^when dem call you rabid attack dog now, you go begin vex, grin grin, f***khead!
Re: Fashola Unveils N2.5bn Falomo On–Ramp Bridge by debosky(m): 3:47pm On Oct 10, 2011
Like I said, if you are unable maintain a coherent conversation without insults there is no point getting into a discussion with you.

I ask you to point out the 'lies' I have told or the accusations I have made on this thread. Your red mist anger prevents you from being able to distinguish individual posters from your perceived 'liars and rumour peddlers'.

I also ask you to point out the 'dishonesty' in my posts as well.

In terms of providing information - I have posted links to bridge projects in two different countries - India and Philippines which indicate (not confirm) that the Falomo ramp is much more expensive than it ought to be. If the 'opposing' side as it were is able to provide information that asks questions about the cost of the project, the reasonable thing to do would be to provide evidence to the contrary, not fly off into tirades about dishonesty.

You have not provided any rebuttal to that beyond asking questions about market research - like I said, it's better to say 'I don't know' if you don't have information available to you.

I have not attacked any characters here, but you interpret any questions as an attack - another reference to your overly defensive attitude.

Feel free to continue attacking your perceived 'haters of Lagos and Fashola' despite not knowing diddlysquat about my intentions as a poster. You've simply confirmed you are not a person to have a rational conversation with.
Re: Fashola Unveils N2.5bn Falomo On–Ramp Bridge by jmaine: 3:48pm On Oct 10, 2011
Eko Ile:

Why not just go ahead and take your own pictures and show us the worsening traffic and bottlenecks just like the other person did?

Are you too lazy to do just that?

So far in the pictures (Pictures don't lie) we see moving traffic and welcomed orderliness.

So orderliness means less traffic ? and I repeat, why didn't they take those pics just before the ascent cos it was suppose to relive that traffic . . . .

You really want to make me whoop you as usual
 cool  . . .Debosky and the rest are doing a good job in re-orientating you . . . . . .I wont join you in your aimless circles
Re: Fashola Unveils N2.5bn Falomo On–Ramp Bridge by EkoIle1: 3:51pm On Oct 10, 2011
phantom:

^^^^when dem call you rabid attack dog now, you go begin vex, grin grin, f***khead!

Contributing meaningfully to the thread would have sufficed instead of displaying your usual ghayyish look at me attention seeking routine and trollish characteristics,
Re: Fashola Unveils N2.5bn Falomo On–Ramp Bridge by EkoIle1: 3:54pm On Oct 10, 2011
jmaine:

So orderliness means less traffic ? and I repeat, why didn't they take those pics just before the ascent cos it was suppose to relive that traffic . . . .

You really want to make me whoop you as usual
 cool  . . .Debosky and the rest are doing a good job in re-orientating you . . . . . .I wont join you in your aimless circles

I'm really not interested in your rubbish, all I need you to do is get off your lazy and incompetent a.s.s.s and post the pictures of worsening traffic,

Dumb a.s.s degenerated lairs,
Re: Fashola Unveils N2.5bn Falomo On–Ramp Bridge by phantom(m): 4:00pm On Oct 10, 2011
Eko Ile:

Contributing meaningfully to the thread would have sufficed instead of displaying your usual ghayyish look at me attention seeking routine and trollish characteristics,
get fasholas d****k outta your mouth then you might be able to have a proper discussion, ant!
Re: Fashola Unveils N2.5bn Falomo On–Ramp Bridge by jmaine: 4:03pm On Oct 10, 2011
Eko Ile:

I'm really not interested in your rubbish, all I need you to do is get off your lazy and incompetent a.s.s.s and post the pictures of worsening traffic,

^ I see you tactically withdrew as usual . . . Continue your learning exercise with Debosky, Bossinie and the rest . . .hope you paid a tuition cos they are doing a great job in unpacking and rearranging your cuddled and muddled brain cells  cool . . . . Your vague attempts to argue over things you know next to nothing about . . amounts to stvpidity  
Re: Fashola Unveils N2.5bn Falomo On–Ramp Bridge by EkoIle1: 4:16pm On Oct 10, 2011
jmaine:

^ I see you tactically withdrew as usual . . . Continue your learning exercise with Debosky, Bossinie and the rest . . .hope you paid a tuition cos they are doing a great job in unpacking and rearranging your cuddled and muddled brain cells  cool . . . . Your vague attempts to argue over things you know next to nothing about . . amounts to stvpidity  

Eko Ile:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Shaibu Accuses Yekini Idiaye Of Collecting N40m From APC / Edo 2020: Emulate Jonathan, Oba Of Benin Charges Politicians (VIDEO) / Fuel Sells For N400/litre In Abuja, Others, Scarcity Persists In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 114
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.