Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,707 members, 7,805,897 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:14 AM

Fashola Unveils N2.5bn Falomo On–Ramp Bridge - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola Unveils N2.5bn Falomo On–Ramp Bridge (13521 Views)

What I Saw In Akwa Ibom Made Me Built N2.5bn Ekiti Gov House-fayemi / PDP Spent N2.5bn On Presidential Poll Adverts, APC N728m – Report / Anxiety Over Cracks On N2.5bn Jonathan Commissioned Flyover In Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fashola Unveils N2.5bn Falomo On–Ramp Bridge by jason123: 4:39pm On Oct 10, 2011
jmaine:

^ Stop posting web pics presenting a one sided view . . . Why didn't they show you the worsening traffic bottleneck just before ascending the bridge . . .This bridge with all it's good intent seem to be increasing, rather than reducing the traffic situation . . . Poor planning i guess  undecided

But thats exactly what the second pic showed (to your right)? How is that one sided?
Re: Fashola Unveils N2.5bn Falomo On–Ramp Bridge by EkoIle1: 4:45pm On Oct 10, 2011
debosky:

Like I said, if you are unable maintain a coherent conversation without insults there is no point getting into a discussion with you.

What you are engaging in is called peddling lies and dishonesty and that's yet to be classified as discussion.

I ask you to point out the 'lies' I have told or the accusations I have made on this thread. Your red mist anger prevents you from being able to distinguish individual posters from your perceived 'liars and rumour peddlers'.

I also ask you to point out the 'dishonesty' in my posts as well.

You said evidence was provided in this thread to show that the project cost too much and no such evidence was provided and that was a lie.

Also peddling rumor and at the same time admitting that the are unconfirmed was dishonest.

In terms of providing information - I have posted links to bridge projects in two different countries - India and Philippines which indicate (not confirm) that the Falomo ramp is much more expensive than it ought to be. If the 'opposing' side as it were is able to provide information that asks questions about the cost of the project, the reasonable thing to do would be to provide evidence to the contrary, not fly off into tirades about dishonesty.

The post above is a perfect example of your lies and dishonesty, you used your unconfirmed basis again to justify what you just said is unconfirmed.

Do you really want us to believe unconfirmed reports and why do you think we need to be misinformed with what you just said is doubtful, seemingly, allegedly, speculative, unfounded, anecdotal, unsubstantiated?

unconfirmed - thesaurus entry

with no official proof or evidence to show that something is true

Not definite or based on fact: apparently, supposed, alleged, doubtful, seemingly, allegedly, speculative, unfounded, anecdotal, unsubstantiated.,

http://www.macmillandictionary.com/thesaurus/british/unconfirmed

You have not provided any rebuttal to that beyond asking questions about market research - like I said, it's better to say 'I don't know' if you don't have information available to you.

What's the meaning of this? What do you want me to rebuttal? I don't remember making any claim apart from  asking you to back up your lies with facts. Stop confusing yourself

Debates and discussions dictates that when you make a claim, you back is up with facts. I did not make any claim or said the project cost too much, you did and the burden is on you to provide credible evidence to back it up.

It's is very idiotic to claim something cost too much if you can not prove how and what made it cost too much. Saying something cost too much means you have stats regarding what was done and what was spent. You also need this particular project's cost analysis. Without these sets of facts, you can not authoritatively assert any thing about this project beyond your entitled opinion.  

I have not attacked any characters here, but you interpret any questions as an attack - another reference to your overly defensive attitude.

Yes you have. Questions and attacks, peddling lies and rumors are different hings. Please score the difference for your own good.

The basis for this argument is the fact that many are saying the reason the project cost too much is because money was looted or stolen, because the governor is incompetent and other nonsense. This is what you are not only defending, you even took it a step further by lying that they have have evidence to justify their claims and baseless charges when in fact no such evidence was provided. Yours is even worse.  

Feel free to continue attacking your perceived 'haters of Lagos and Fashola' despite not knowing diddlysquat about my intentions as a poster. You've simply confirmed you are not a person to have a rational conversation with.

Again, I don's see any enemies and I don't have any, all I see are liars and silly rumor peddlers like you

Liars are nobody's enemy, they are enemies of their own human form, get over yourself with that rubbish,
Re: Fashola Unveils N2.5bn Falomo On–Ramp Bridge by debosky(m): 5:15pm On Oct 10, 2011
Eko Ile:

You said evidence was provided in this thread to show that the project cost too much and no such evidence was provided and that was a lie.

Then you are either blind or unable to read - I have posted two links on this thread to projects elsewhere as a comparison - are you unable to read those and verify for yourself? Or are the links lies?

Also peddling rumor and at the same time admitting that the are unconfirmed was dishonest.

What rumour? Please spell it out or stop making asinine accusations. The project costs more than it does elsewhere and that is a FACT. What is unclear is WHY it costs more.

What's the meaning of this? What do you want me to rebuttal? I don't remember making any claim apart from  asking you to back up your lies with facts. Stop confusing yourself

Then you need to step out of the conversation if you are unable to bring any facts of your own - I have provided evidence that similar projects cost less elsewhere, you have provided NOTHING. If all you are going to do is scream and wave your hands and persist in venal name calling, please step aside for those willing to have a rational discussion.

It's is very idiotic to claim something cost too much if you can not prove how and what made it cost too much. Saying something cost too much means you have stats regarding what was done and what was spent. You also need this particular project's cost analysis. Without these sets of facts, you can not authoritatively assert any thing about this project beyond your entitled opinion.  

No one has said anything authoritative - if you are unable to understand the meaning of the word 'indicating' then I cannot help you. No one has 'authoritatively assessed' that it cost too much, it appears to have done so when compared with projects elsewhere.

The basis for this argument is the fact that many are saying the reason the project cost too much is because money was looted or stolen, because the governor is incompetent and other nonsense. This is what you are not only defending, you even took it a step further by lying that they have have evidence to justify their claims and baseless charges when in fact no such evidence was provided. Yours is even worse.  

The basis of WHOSE argument? Or are you lumping everyone into your 'liars and rumour peddlers' category again? As I said previously, you show a shocking lack of comprehension skills and a clear inability to engage in a one-to-one conversation.

The basis of the argument is that the project appears to cost more than it does elsewhere, with evidence put forward that supports that - no one (apart from ekt bear and his improbable golden gate bridge comparison) has yet provided any contradictory evidence to show that it was competitively priced.

To glibly say 'if you don't know all the details hush' is quite foolish to say the least.

As yet again, you have proven your lack of ability to engage in rational discourse without puerile name calling, others with useful information in support of the costs should come forward and present their information. This isn't a beer parlour where shouting that everyone is lying wins the discussion.
Re: Fashola Unveils N2.5bn Falomo On–Ramp Bridge by EkoIle1: 6:04pm On Oct 10, 2011
edit
Re: Fashola Unveils N2.5bn Falomo On–Ramp Bridge by EkoIle1: 6:11pm On Oct 10, 2011
Then you are either blind or unable to read - I have posted two links on this thread to projects elsewhere as a comparison - are you unable to read those and verify for yourself? Or are the links lies?

I'm yet to see such post or link. Please post them here.

What rumour? Please spell it out or stop making asinine accusations. The project costs more than it does elsewhere and that is a FACT. What is unclear is WHY it costs more.

It's a fact only if what you yourself termed unconfirmed was related to Nigeria and based on the same condition, environment, manpower and material cost. Please keep your bogus facts to yourself.

Rumors are what you yourself termed as unconfirmed. Or you don't know the meaning of unconfirmed tales? If not, see the definition I posted for your own good.

Again, common sense and honesty dictates that you give us data, cost analysis, the going rates for manpower, materials, overhead and consultancy cost right next to similar projects in similar environment.

You keep talking about your unconfirmed projects in other countries as if we are talking about the same environment with the same material and manpower cost. 

You really need to start sounding as if you have some form of education abeg.

Then you need to step out of the conversation if you are unable to bring any facts of your own - I have provided evidence that similar projects cost less elsewhere, you have provided NOTHING. If all you are going to do is scream and wave your hands and persist in venal name calling, please step aside for those willing to have a rational discussion.

Are you this deluded? What facts do you want me to bring? Facts to support what claim I made? You have not provided anything. We are talking about Nigeria and Nigerian environment. The build bridges in Nigeria Too and this is not the first time the Lagos state government messed with bridges, they've built others or at least one elsewhere. Cost in other countries and Nigeria is not the same so get us something Nigeria related.

You admitted in the same Philippines comparison that t was unconfirmed and we all know the meaning of unconfirmed which is defined as [b]alleged, doubtful, seemingly, allegedly, speculative, unfounded, anecdotal, unsubstantiated

Running mouth about other countries is another reflection of your lies dishonesty.[/b]

No one has said anything authoritative - if you are unable to understand the meaning of the word 'indicating' then I cannot help you. No one has 'authoritatively assessed' that it cost too much, it appears to have done so when compared with projects elsewhere.

If you can not say or are not saying anything authoritatively, so why are you in here arguing about what you can not prove? It appears is not a clear representation of facts.

Are you confused or just playing dumb?

The basis of WHOSE argument? Or are you lumping everyone into your 'liars and rumour peddlers' category again? As I said previously, you show a shocking lack of comprehension skills and a clear inability to engage in a one-to-one conversation.

You are a liar because you stated that the folks attacking Lagos state and the governor provided evidence  which you yourself termed unconfirmed was a lie and reflection of your dishonesty.

There is no Grey area here so don't worry about my inability to read, the rubbish you posted is still up there. The quote below is one of them and the highlighted betrayed and qualifies you as a dishonest person. You posted the rubbish as evidence and at the same time want us to take it as a bogus and unconfirmed nonsense.

Which is which. This is dishonesty. you can not have it both ways. Is this your proof or an unconfirmed rubbish not to be taken seriously?

Unconfirmed = 

unconfirmed - thesaurus entry

with no official proof or evidence to show that something is true

Not definite or based on fact: apparently, supposed, alleged, doubtful, seemingly, allegedly, speculative, unfounded, anecdotal, unsubstantiated.,

http://www.macmillandictionary.com/thesaurus/british/unconfirmed

I have posted links to bridge projects in two different countries - India and Philippines [b]which indicate (not confirm)
that the Falomo ramp is much more expensive than it ought to be.

See how dishonest you are?[/b]

The basis of the argument is that the project appears to cost more than it does elsewhere, with evidence put forward that supports that - no one (apart from ekt bear and his improbable golden gate bridge comparison) has yet provided any contradictory evidence to show that it was competitively priced.

You said it cost more, now you are using works like it appears. Dude I know your game. Dishonest people are double talkers, they are always trying to con people and have it both ways. You are getting more and more despicable.

To glibly say 'if you don't know all the details hush' is quite foolish to say the least.

Yes. STFU if all you have to offer is unconfirmed this and unconfirmed that. What about confirmed for a change

As yet again, you have proven your lack of ability to engage in rational discourse without puerile name calling, others with useful information in support of the costs should come forward and present their information. This isn't a beer parlour where shouting that everyone is lying wins the discussion.

What is more puerile than lying and running around peddling dishonest tales that your puerile self foolishly attached the dishonest unconfirmed label to?

I suggest you wait for your co lairs to come up with that information instead of insulting us with your unconfirmed tales and redundant nonsense,

Damn lair.
Re: Fashola Unveils N2.5bn Falomo On–Ramp Bridge by debosky(m): 7:23pm On Oct 10, 2011
Are any of the staunch ACN supporters able to provide a rational defence of the cost of the bridge?

The tiresome repetition of empty vessels has gone on for long enough.
Re: Fashola Unveils N2.5bn Falomo On–Ramp Bridge by phantom(m): 7:36pm On Oct 10, 2011
^^you dey argue with goat, wetin you expect grin grin
Re: Fashola Unveils N2.5bn Falomo On–Ramp Bridge by debosky(m): 7:39pm On Oct 10, 2011
phantom:

^^you dey argue with goat, wetin you expect grin grin

No blame me bro. . . .I tried the route of rational reasoning, but the lack of a functioning brain beyond the words lair(sic) (instead of liar grin), rumour and dishonesty put an end to that. grin
Re: Fashola Unveils N2.5bn Falomo On–Ramp Bridge by arsenefc: 8:17pm On Oct 10, 2011
^^

You damn "lair."

Not surprised, the same person is a "chair holder" with one of the banks in Nigeria.

Eko-Ile, most stupidddd poster
Re: Fashola Unveils N2.5bn Falomo On–Ramp Bridge by EkoIle1: 9:01pm On Oct 10, 2011
debosky:

Are any of the staunch ACN supporters able to provide a rational defence of the cost of the bridge?

The tiresome repetition of empty vessels has gone on for long enough.

Too bad for you, this is not about ACN or any political party or support, this is about lies and honesty.

You ran your mouth in this thread that you have evidence to show that this project cost too much, now you want rational defense. What defense do you want after concluding with your lies and unconfirmed rubbish that it cost too much.

The depth of your re,tardedness is the fact that you still think other people have to justify your own ignorance, no it doesn't work that way, you made the claim that it cost too much, it is up to you to justify that claim with stats and credible facts relating to what you know about this project like material cost, manpower cost and overhead cost, then compare you figures with similar project in Nigeria where the same cost is present.

Until you do that, your rubbish remains lies and dishonest dust.
Re: Fashola Unveils N2.5bn Falomo On–Ramp Bridge by debosky(m): 10:15pm On Oct 10, 2011
@ ekt bear

When you have time we can come continue our discussion on prices of such construction projects. I'm interested in getting your views.

While you're at it, maybe you'll be able to provide reading assistance for some folk here who are unable to read/comprehend links posted on the thread - maybe you can help split open their craniums and insert the information. grin
Re: Fashola Unveils N2.5bn Falomo On–Ramp Bridge by ektbear: 10:30pm On Oct 10, 2011
I'd be happy to continue. I'm kind of interested in this stuff as a layman, but find it hard to get good #s.

I still maintain that either LCC and Fashola are either fantastic, marvelous crooks on a Bernie Madoff scale or there is something we are not getting about what it costs to construct this.

My guess is at most 20% inflation (and possibly very little). . . which is something I can live with, so long as projects get completed.

At this point in Nigeria, better to have slightly inflated infrastructure projects which are actually completed than cheap ones which just get stolen away.
Re: Fashola Unveils N2.5bn Falomo On–Ramp Bridge by Nobody: 10:45pm On Oct 10, 2011
meeeenh. The cost allocated to this bridge is damn too much. N2.5b haha? hardly will i not drive pass Ozumba Mbadiwe Avenue opposite the law school from where this brigde takes its root at least twice a week and not wonder about thw width and length of the bridge. Im into construction myself but claiming to spend or want to spend N2.5b on such bridge thats less than 2000metres is absurd. 'May they tricked  the governor sha about the actual cost' Reminds me of how former military administrator of Lagos bridg gen buba Marwa claimed to have spent N38m on over head bridge back then in 1996/97 when things arent as expensive as they are now. I think Lagos state is one of the richest states in Nigeria
Re: Fashola Unveils N2.5bn Falomo On–Ramp Bridge by debosky(m): 11:02pm On Oct 10, 2011
ekt_bear:

I'd be happy to continue. I'm kind of interested in this stuff as a layman, but find it hard to get good #s.

I still maintain that either LCC and Fashola are either fantastic, marvelous crooks on a Bernie Madoff scale or there is something we are not getting about what it costs to construct this.

My guess is at most 20% inflation (and possibly very little). . . which is something I can live with, so long as projects get completed.

At this point in Nigeria, better to have slightly inflated infrastructure projects which are actually completed than cheap ones which just get stolen away.

No disagreements on the latter statement.

However, you don't really need to carry out Bernie Madoff type fraud, or any fraud at all to grossly increase the cost of such a project.

There are many plausible things that could have happened - let me paint a scenario for you.

A[i]n initial design by company x which proposed putting the bridge in one location assuming no piling will be needed. When the design was completed and site surveys were later done, you discovered piling will be needed. This results in redoing the design from scratch to account for piling requirements. Because of this late change, piling wasn't built into the initial contracts so you need to get piling equipment urgently and thus the price increases to secure the services from abroad because of scarcity of equipment ( because JB is using most of the locally available piling equipment for the Lekki Bridge). Due to lack of inhouse expertise by LCC, you need to lease barges and other construction equipment at exorbitant cost from suppliers (compared to what would obtain from a construction company that owned such equipment). Delays in construction due to low skilled employees doing this type of work for the first time causes schedule delays and associated cost overruns.

With time and more experience, the company gets better at doing such projects and is better able to deliver them at lower cost, leveraging its previous experience. [/i]

I've personally seen elements of the type described above happen in real life projects - it is not inconceivable that poor project management, lack of experience carrying out this type of project and equipment costs influenced the high cost. If such projects were more transparent about their cost and schedule elements then some form of benchmarking could be done to establish just why the cost is as high as it is.
Re: Fashola Unveils N2.5bn Falomo On–Ramp Bridge by aloyemeka1: 11:24pm On Oct 10, 2011
dayokanu:

Egbon mi,

How much does it take to RENOVATE 10 primary schools In Delta?

Roflmao

www.nairaland.com/attachments/180447_ROTFLMAO_gif3d0c775232c7f27cf80592785b9635b6
Re: Fashola Unveils N2.5bn Falomo On–Ramp Bridge by EkoIle1: 12:02am On Oct 11, 2011
@ ekiti b. Well said. How do we even get into discussing numbers and what cost what without having the most critical element which is common numbers and cost analysis based on what was spent and on what?

But some folks here are magicians, they are able to do all that with ease and without these logical elements, still they won't show us what they based their assertions on beyond mouth talk.

If you are going to arrive at any kind of common sense conclusion, what about saying hey, this is a similar bridge in the same environment and this is what it cost to construct.

I just don't know what we have to gain from our debates if all we have to exchange is words of mouth, baseless and unproven claims with zero facts. lies and deceptions.

And the same people will tell you they are having a discussion when in fact all they are doing is spinning bogus claims.

If I say your shoes cost too much, at least the burden is on me to not only give you the going rate, but also where they sell it for less. This is common sense.
Re: Fashola Unveils N2.5bn Falomo On–Ramp Bridge by server34(m): 7:22pm On Oct 12, 2011
That Bridge/on-ramp/ramp-down or whatever you learned ppl call it, whether with good or bad intention, whether cheap or expensive, all that matters to me (a commoner) is that my travel time home-office-home has increased by 3hrs/day since its inception. . . TOTALLY USELESS!!!
Re: Fashola Unveils N2.5bn Falomo On–Ramp Bridge by jmaine: 7:41pm On Oct 12, 2011
server34:

That Bridge/on-ramp/ramp-down or whatever you learned ppl call it, whether with good or bad intention, [size=15pt]whether cheap or expensive, all that matters to me (a commoner) is that my travel time home-office-home has increased by 3hrs/day since its inception. . . TOTALLY USELESS!!![/size]

Thanks for confirming my observation concerning this [b]poorly planned [/b]Falomo bridge on Ramp
Re: Fashola Unveils N2.5bn Falomo On–Ramp Bridge by EkoIle1: 8:22pm On Oct 12, 2011
server34:

That Bridge/on-ramp/ramp-down or whatever you learned ppl call it, whether with good or bad intention, whether cheap or expensive, all that matters to me (a commoner) is that my travel time home-office-home has increased by 3hrs/day since its inception. . . TOTALLY USELESS!!!

You mean a freaking ramp cost you 3 hours traffic time? Do you people even weigh your ridiculous lies before you spew them? Well, the report we are getting is the opposite of your tales.

Find some other lie to spew.
Re: Fashola Unveils N2.5bn Falomo On–Ramp Bridge by debosky(m): 8:25pm On Oct 12, 2011
server34:

Care to elaborate? What route do you take and where are your office and home locations?

Surely the ramp alone cannot be responsible for such an increase can it?
Re: Fashola Unveils N2.5bn Falomo On–Ramp Bridge by arsenefc: 10:02pm On Oct 12, 2011
Eko Ile:

You mean a freaking ramp cost you 3 hours traffic time? Do you people even weigh your ridiculous lies before you spew them? Well, the report we are getting is the opposite of your tales.

Find some other lie to spew.

Oniro agbaya

From your base in the US, what report are you talking about

Get a job, useless BAT dyyck sucker!
Re: Fashola Unveils N2.5bn Falomo On–Ramp Bridge by EkoIle1: 2:12am On Oct 13, 2011
arsenefc:

Oniro agbaya

From your base in the US, what report are you talking about

Get a job, useless BAT dyyck sucker!

Oloshi enemy of progress, why worry about what news I'm getting from by base in US? Shouldn't you be more worried and preoccupied with you sadist bad bele ways?

We both know the deal, Lagos go dey progress into the future and commissioning projects everyday while your sad and pathetic self go remain on NL still disgruntled, still throwing tantrums, still displaying your idiotic and mindless bad bele to amuse and entertain people like me? That's your portion in life and that's all you do on NL.

Seeing scum bags fume, cry, yell, suffer and crumble under you hate and apathy truly excites me I swear, I derive great pleasure off your sadness.

Btw, what's up with all you ghaayyy clowns and your ghayyy lingos? We know you people are ghayy and you are very familiar with all the ghayy terminologies and lingos and you can't wait to sneak you favorite ghayy lingoes and references into every post on NL just to let us know you clowns a ghayy, you ghayy clowns are trying too hard,

Damn Fhaggotts,
Re: Fashola Unveils N2.5bn Falomo On–Ramp Bridge by server34(m): 8:47am On Oct 14, 2011
debosky:

Care to elaborate? What route do you take and where are your office and home locations?

Surely the ramp alone cannot be responsible for such an increase can it?

Live in Ikeja, work in VI.
Before the ramp, If I leave office @ 4.30, I get home 5.30 (~1hr). If I leave @ 6.00, I get home 8.30 (~2.5hrs)
Now, If I leave office @ 4.30, it takes me until 6.00 to get on the other side of the ramp, and I end up getting home @ 8.30 (~4hrs).  4hrs - 1hr = 3hrs! Q.E.D!
Re: Fashola Unveils N2.5bn Falomo On–Ramp Bridge by Mariory(m): 1:59pm On Oct 14, 2011
Fashola sneezes. . .internet warriors of nairaland all catch colds. . .other Nigerian governors rush to sneeze the same way Fashola did. . .Tinubu laughs at them all. . .PDP rush to steal more money while everyone's backs are turned. . .Lagos State gets a little bit better.

. . .Nigeria keeps spinning around with the rest of planet Earth.

grin  grin
Re: Fashola Unveils N2.5bn Falomo On–Ramp Bridge by EkoIle1: 2:58pm On Oct 14, 2011
server34:

Before the ramp, If I leave office @ 4.30, I get home 5.30 (~1hr). If I leave @ 6.00, I get home 8.30 (~2.5hrs)
Now, If I leave office @ 4.30, it takes me until 6.00 to get on the other side of the ramp, and I end up getting home @ 8.30 (~4hrs).  4hrs - 1hr = 3hrs! Q.E.D!

We both know you are lying.

1. You can not make it to Ikeja from VI within 1 hr

2. First you posted and stated that the new ram increased your travel time by 3hrs/day. meaning it tacked on 3 hrs on top of your regular travel time.

server34:

You still can not convince us that it cost you almost 2 hours to access the ramp. I wonder why you are spending time here cooking up obviously bogus story instead of documenting your claims with pictures to show us the 3 hrs traffic.

Like I said, try again, just do away with the lies and bogus tales.
Re: Fashola Unveils N2.5bn Falomo On–Ramp Bridge by EkoIle1: 3:04pm On Oct 14, 2011
Mariory:

Fashola sneezes. . .internet warriors of nairaland all catch colds. . .other Nigerian governors rush to sneeze the same way Fashola did. . .Tinubu laughs at them all. . .PDP rush to steal more money while everyone's backs are turned. . .Lagos State gets a little bit better.

. . .Nigeria keeps spinning around with the rest of planet Earth.

grin  grin

Unfortunately, these clowns are yet to recognize the routine and their own foolishness.

Lagos build bridge and they cry

Lagos build metro rail and they fall apart

Lagos build power plant and they lose their minds

Lagos build low cost housing and they pull out their hair

Lagos build 10 lane freeway and they threaten to commit suicide

Though I feel sorry for them, but they make me laugh sometimes sha
Re: Fashola Unveils N2.5bn Falomo On–Ramp Bridge by debosky(m): 3:33pm On Oct 14, 2011
server34:

Interesting. . . .I'd be amazed if you can make it to Ikeja in just an hour from VI at 4:30. I guess it depends on where exactly in V/I you work and where exactly in Ikeja you're talking about.

Secondly, even if we were to accept this massive increase, is it solely due to the ramp or are there some other obstructions or delay causing factors that you are misinterpreting as the ramp?

To be clear, are you USING the ramp as part of your journey or are you saying it imposes traffic on the route you use?

In addition, your previous post alluded to a 3 hour increase per day - are you saying the ramp has no effect on your journey into work?
Re: Fashola Unveils N2.5bn Falomo On–Ramp Bridge by server34(m): 2:57pm On Oct 17, 2011
No further comments!
Re: Fashola Unveils N2.5bn Falomo On–Ramp Bridge by jason123: 3:16am On Jan 23, 2012

Thanks to Gareth!
Re: Fashola Unveils N2.5bn Falomo On–Ramp Bridge by BlackPikiN(m): 5:25am On Jan 23, 2012
^^^Is that for N2.5b?
Re: Fashola Unveils N2.5bn Falomo On–Ramp Bridge by johnie: 8:47am On Jan 23, 2012
Haba!

That is not the picture of the ramp!

That is a picture of the long-existing Falomo Bridge, taken at the junction with the ramp!
Re: Fashola Unveils N2.5bn Falomo On–Ramp Bridge by oskaaay(m): 6:50am On Jan 21, 2019
Hopefully new government coming in for 2019 moves Lagos more further and not backword - Foskaay forum

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Debt Profile: Fashola Justifies N160bn State’s Debt / Senate Drops Okoi Ofem Obono-Obla, Already Cleared Buhari’s NCC Nominee / COVID-19: Buhari Cancels Christmas Homage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 116
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.