Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:00 AM

Henry, Ballack For Chelsea: Fact Or Fiction - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Henry, Ballack For Chelsea: Fact Or Fiction (2373 Views)

Amara & Kanu Nwankwo With Thierry Henry (Photo) / Fifa Paid Ireland To Stop Legal Action Over Henry’s World Cup Handball - BBC / Nigeria vs Argentina International friendly @abuja on Nov 18-fact or fiction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Henry, Ballack For Chelsea: Fact Or Fiction by Akolawole(m): 1:13am On Mar 04, 2006
It would be nice seeing Thiery Henry and Michael Ballack in Blue color next season.

We will make Henry win World best Footballer in just one season
He will reconcile with his National team mates like Willliam Galas and Ageless Makalele
( I hope the gunners wont linch me)

Michael Balack had visited Stamford Bridge twice this season, he is on the verge of Signing for us

IS BOTH FACT OR FICTION?

Re: Henry, Ballack For Chelsea: Fact Or Fiction by mochafella(m): 1:28am On Mar 04, 2006
why do I get the impression Ballack's agent is trying to start a bidding war, to improve his chance of a fat commission?

Besides I wonder if Mourinho actually needs/wants Ballack. Maka is 34 and needs a replacement. I doubt another AM/CM is what he needs.

I also beleive Thierry is too much of a gentleman to commit treason despite the attraction of money.
Re: Henry, Ballack For Chelsea: Fact Or Fiction by mochafella(m): 2:11am On Mar 10, 2006
Re: Henry, Ballack For Chelsea: Fact Or Fiction by slary(m): 10:33pm On Mar 19, 2006
Hi Kola, where did you get your stories from. Thierry has made it categorically clear
that he is not leaving Arsenal. 4 more stories link to the Gunners website.
Re: Henry, Ballack For Chelsea: Fact Or Fiction by Akolawole(m): 9:01am On Mar 20, 2006
@Slary
How are you?
Why are you always OFF & ON on this forum?
We need you always.

The last time Henry says that was 8 weeks ago. Recently each time they ask him, he dodges the question.
Re: Henry, Ballack For Chelsea: Fact Or Fiction by nightrider: 12:10pm On Mar 20, 2006
henry can never go to chelsea, so stop having wet dreams about it. Even if he leaves arsenal, he will never give the stamford bridge the divine priviledge of having the King grace it's potato pitches.

You guys want our man so badly your dying inside. Cuz you know he's the best. why aren't you trying for van nistelrooy whos obviously out o f Man u next season. Its henry you want.

Mourinho will sell drogba, lampard , cole ,and 2 extra goal posts, to have henry in his team. but he ain't gonna get it
Re: Henry, Ballack For Chelsea: Fact Or Fiction by Skintite(f): 2:23pm On Mar 20, 2006
yeah my guy
morinho n roman A can shove up their russian money up their a, es!
cos they're not gonna get henry grin grin

its not even fiction, its day dreaming undecided
Re: Henry, Ballack For Chelsea: Fact Or Fiction by Akolawole(m): 2:27pm On Mar 20, 2006
nightrider:

Mourinho will sell drogba, lampard , cole ,and 2 extra goal posts, to have henry in his team. but he ain't going to get it

We dont need to off load anybody to buy any player.

We are super rich to get anybody. grin

He may not come to Chelsea but he would leave Highbury to avoid a similar "Viera disgrace" cool
Re: Henry, Ballack For Chelsea: Fact Or Fiction by nightrider: 3:11pm On Mar 20, 2006
you can get anybody, but not the king
Re: Henry, Ballack For Chelsea: Fact Or Fiction by slary(m): 10:53pm On Mar 20, 2006
Thierry will captain Arsenal to open their NEW stadium,less than 50 days from today.
Mr. Kola I'm fine the nature of my job does not give me all the time i need.
Thanks for your gesture.

(1) (Reply)

A Video Of Obi Mikel Interview In Hausa Language-bbc Hausa / Today Vip Won Games / Funding Get Easier On Lionsbet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.