Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,793 members, 7,802,524 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:53 PM

What Is Fashion ? - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / What Is Fashion ? (1121 Views)

Is Fashion Going Back To The Stone Age? / If This Is Fashion, Then I Am Glad I Am Not A Fashion Freak..... / Huh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is Fashion ? by visionsen(m): 5:38am On Oct 07, 2011
Fashion is something we handle everyday. Even those who say they will not care what they will wear choose garments every morning that say a whole lot about them.
One certain thing in the fashion planet is change. We have been constantly being swamped with new trend ideas from audio, videos, books, and also television. Movies likewise have a big affect on what people use. Ray-Ban sold more sunglasses following your movie Men inside Black. Sometimes any trend is world-wide. Back the 1950s, young adults everywhere dressed just like Elvis Presley. My website sold many replica watches because a famous World heavy weight boxing champion buys replica watch from us. When his friends saw that the replica watches looks almost exactly like the real ones they asked where he bought and that was how they got to know that there are good sites like ours to buy replica handbags from.
Re: What Is Fashion ? by SusanJoy: 10:18am On Oct 14, 2011
Fashion stands for a encouragement or a culture in which your identity and your personality is design and communicated to the other lot.Stylists have to make sure that they look their absolute best before they go out in public.

(1) (Reply)

Cool Beans T-shirts / Classy Affordable Clothes / Delta State University Beauty Contest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.