Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,133,823 members, 7,745,236 topics. Date: Friday, 23 February 2024 at 12:43 AM

Army Foils International Ammunition Smuggling Syndicate Heading To Anambra - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Army Foils International Ammunition Smuggling Syndicate Heading To Anambra (39409 Views)

Military Foils Another Attack On NDA, Neutralize 20 Bandits / Young Shall Grow Driver Foils An Armed Robbery Attack Along Ore Road / International Arms-smuggling Syndicate Arrested In Oyo(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Army Foils International Ammunition Smuggling Syndicate Heading To Anambra by bolademi(m): 9:18am On Jul 17, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar
Hmmmm ....Nigeria is a joke
Just allow this people go Nigeria is not gonna work
Forget it
Things like this is gonna increase from now on

I used to believe in one Nigeria but Not untill I travelled from Benin city to Abuja by road recently
Imagine a road linking one state to another is completely cut off....Edo state is cut off from kogi state already...there is no road...and the funny thing is when you manage and battle to get to abuja you will be surprised at the trillions spent on abuja City Road whereas the most important federal road uniting and linking us is hell
Burnt almost 50k plus on fuel just to get to abuja..the police officer on the road started pitying me seeing the stress on my face and saying next time I should use one forest in back of auchi(Jattu road-warrake-ivbiaro road-ihevbe- ime ora-uhunmora through Ekpoma)
Nigeria is doomed

You bear the same surname with the smugglers
Re: Army Foils International Ammunition Smuggling Syndicate Heading To Anambra by AntiChristian: 9:21am On Jul 17, 2023
SavageResponse:

Do you know that almost all the transport companies in the south east have Toyota Sienna in their fleet.

The person wey follow this advise go run tire grin

When there's life there's Uzodinma (aka Hope).
Re: Army Foils International Ammunition Smuggling Syndicate Heading To Anambra by themanderon: 9:24am On Jul 17, 2023
All these haphazard investigations and media trials would do us no good. Who is the owner in Onitsha and why did they not arrest him first before going to the press? I will not be surprised if those ammunitions eventually find its way to the owner after all this is Nigeria.
The other day they found a ship laden with crude but they have not told us the owner till this day but they quickly destroyed the ship, who does that? These guys in power are just taking Nigerians for fools.

2 Likes

Re: Army Foils International Ammunition Smuggling Syndicate Heading To Anambra by Diligent1(f): 9:30am On Jul 17, 2023
bestman09:
Thanks to the military. Though these bullets are being sold openly in the market to hunters and vigilantes though criminals also use them too.

I wish these types of operations are done to intercept those that bring in AK-47 riffles and the bullets, the Kalashnikovs, rockets, bombs, machine guns etc ( which is the main problem) in the north so that Nigeria will be safe for us.
You are as foolish as your comment
Re: Army Foils International Ammunition Smuggling Syndicate Heading To Anambra by Hassanmaye(m): 9:32am On Jul 17, 2023
nlfpmod:

https://twitter.com/ZagazOlaMakama/status/1680689436881715201
Kudos to the military. Let this fools kill and maim themselves so that tomorrow they will blame Yoruba for their misfortune or the North. let them destroy their economy and future. All their hypocrite leaders like ezekwesile are very quiet now because it's clear it's their people that are causing the mayhem. If not because of hypocrisy they will have blame Fulani herdsmen.
Re: Army Foils International Ammunition Smuggling Syndicate Heading To Anambra by Hassanmaye(m): 9:34am On Jul 17, 2023
crossfm:
Hehehe.

Whoever is in support of crises don't know what he or she is doing. Crises favours no one.

Guns don't kill people, people kill people.
It favours some
Re: Army Foils International Ammunition Smuggling Syndicate Heading To Anambra by Diligent1(f): 9:35am On Jul 17, 2023
mekleelex200:
Not supporting bad things and things that can bring disruption to my people. But, this news is ethnic BS connotation at this critical time of disaster in SE, I know the message they are passing but I will not fall for it.

Do you know how many that is foiled in North that is not reported at the media, is well.

What I want to tell Sorth Eastern that allowed him or herself to be used to miam their people, let them know that oneday you will kill all your people but you will not see where to run to.
Everyone will reject you and you die a shameful death, which the thing that will come to visit you as you die will be vultures.

I miss NwaAmaikpe, I hope to hit you up oneday because we need to share ideas and philosophy.
They always say you people are always playing victim card and you have proven it.
Re: Army Foils International Ammunition Smuggling Syndicate Heading To Anambra by Hassanmaye(m): 9:35am On Jul 17, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar
Forget it

I used to believe in one Nigeria but Not untill I travelled from Benin city to Abuja by road recently
Imagine a road linking one state to another is completely cut off....Edo state is cut off from kogi state already...there is no road...and the funny thing is when you manage and battle to get to abuja you will be surprised at the trillions spent on abuja City Road whereas the most important federal road uniting and linking us is hell
Burnt almost 50k plus on fuel just to get to abuja..the police officer on the road started pitying me seeing the stress on my face and saying next time I should use one forest in back of auchi(Jattu road-warrake-ivbiaro road-ihevbe- ime ora-uhunmora through Ekpoma)
Nigeria is doomed

Damn niggar
Re: Army Foils International Ammunition Smuggling Syndicate Heading To Anambra by Chekwume16(m): 9:40am On Jul 17, 2023
Even that back road has scattered now. Passed it 2 weeks ago from Abuja to benin.
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar
Forget it

Nigeria is doomed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Army Foils International Ammunition Smuggling Syndicate Heading To Anambra by Ultrasur: 9:42am On Jul 17, 2023
Owode-ajilete is in yewa south, not north

1 Like

Re: Army Foils International Ammunition Smuggling Syndicate Heading To Anambra by lahry(m): 9:45am On Jul 17, 2023
They should develop the same zeal in their operations in the North.
Re: Army Foils International Ammunition Smuggling Syndicate Heading To Anambra by Lovenorth: 9:45am On Jul 17, 2023
bestman09:
Thanks to the military. Though these bullets are being sold openly in the market to hunters and vigilantes though criminals also use them too.

I wish these types of operations are done to intercept those that bring in AK-47 riffles and the bullets, the Kalashnikovs, rockets, bombs, machine guns etc ( which is the main problem) in the north so that Nigeria will be safe for us.
North is bigger than you, focuse on your terrorist infested region first
Re: Army Foils International Ammunition Smuggling Syndicate Heading To Anambra by rebirthkennedy: 9:46am On Jul 17, 2023
Op you don't mention the second suspect name why?
Was it because he is a Yoruba man from Ogun state?..why hiding the second man..the were two in the motor but you showed only one guy...this una tribalism should stop

Re: Army Foils International Ammunition Smuggling Syndicate Heading To Anambra by slowice(m): 9:46am On Jul 17, 2023
No be hunter bullet I dey see so? It probably belongs to a trader who choose to cut corners via illegal route.

They should ve at least tried to arrest the owner before making it public
Re: Army Foils International Ammunition Smuggling Syndicate Heading To Anambra by Ucloaded01: 9:47am On Jul 17, 2023
Tinubu's boys at work, a Yoruba Muslim and a Ghanaian.
Re: Army Foils International Ammunition Smuggling Syndicate Heading To Anambra by gigabyte13: 9:47am On Jul 17, 2023
South East, the African Afghanistan
I just dey pity una.......
Una think say, una dey support better thing.
Before your own very eyes, all of una people go become IDPs.....
Make una dey play
KWATINUE to dey play.
Re: Army Foils International Ammunition Smuggling Syndicate Heading To Anambra by sharpwriter(m): 9:49am On Jul 17, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar
Forget it

Nigeria is doomed

One Naijiriya aaaaaaaaa... Oya echo it πŸ—£οΈπŸ—£οΈ
Re: Army Foils International Ammunition Smuggling Syndicate Heading To Anambra by Calitoscassius(m): 9:49am On Jul 17, 2023
SavageResponse:

You are a goat.

No country in the world issues those type of cartridge to members of its armed forces therefore your allegation is both ridiculous and foolish-sounding!
Your father is a goat.

Tell this rubbish to your dumb father he will believe it. grin

The zoo army are this brave and hardworking while boko haram and herdsmen has being operating successfully for many years. grin

1 Like

Re: Army Foils International Ammunition Smuggling Syndicate Heading To Anambra by Ucloaded01: 9:50am On Jul 17, 2023
nlfpmod:

See yeye op says the driver.
Why are you hiding the drivers name? Yoruba muslim at work from their evil cohorts again.
https://twitter.com/ZagazOlaMakama/status/1680689436881715201
Re: Army Foils International Ammunition Smuggling Syndicate Heading To Anambra by Kossyso: 9:50am On Jul 17, 2023
This is a joke. Is this the ammunition? Nonsense!
Another news pls.

1 Like

Re: Army Foils International Ammunition Smuggling Syndicate Heading To Anambra by bestman09(m): 9:51am On Jul 17, 2023
Diligent1:

You are as foolish as your comment

An ANIMAL just spotted
Re: Army Foils International Ammunition Smuggling Syndicate Heading To Anambra by Alpharey: 9:51am On Jul 17, 2023
b0rn2fuck:
This people won't let them selves breath, imagine obi winning, na to face Nigeria go remain ooo. Them go worst pass herdsmen , this one go just dey enter our body for south west wotowoto
Taa! As if people are not selling bullets before, even in your backyard. Bullets are being sold ( even in black market) all over Nigeria.
Re: Army Foils International Ammunition Smuggling Syndicate Heading To Anambra by pachigo001(m): 9:53am On Jul 17, 2023
Creamypie:
Hmmm. Their plan to cause insecurity in east should be blocked. Clearly these ammunitions were meant for u.g.m and ipob. Left 2 me, if I was among these soldiers, I wouldn't take them prisoners alive
unknown gunmen don’t use this type of ammunition I know everything that happens Yoruba media will link it to ipob you guys should grow up
Re: Army Foils International Ammunition Smuggling Syndicate Heading To Anambra by Calitoscassius(m): 9:53am On Jul 17, 2023
So the zoo army are this brave and hardworking while boko haramites and herdsment are operating successfully for many years now and still operating. grin
Re: Army Foils International Ammunition Smuggling Syndicate Heading To Anambra by Alpharey: 9:53am On Jul 17, 2023
themanderon:
All these haphazard investigations and media trials would do us no good. Who is the owner in Onitsha and why did they not arrest him first before going to the press? I will not be surprised if those ammunitions eventually find its way to the owner after all this is Nigeria.
The other day they found a ship laden with crude but they have not told us the owner till this day but they quickly destroyed the ship, who does that? These guys in power are just taking Nigerians for fools.

Hehehe, bigger fish destroying smaller fish. πŸ˜€πŸ˜€
Re: Army Foils International Ammunition Smuggling Syndicate Heading To Anambra by Alpharey: 9:55am On Jul 17, 2023
georgeakins:

No need intercepting the ammunition. Nigeria Army should let Ibos finish themselves.

In your myopic mind
Re: Army Foils International Ammunition Smuggling Syndicate Heading To Anambra by THeUNIFIER: 9:59am On Jul 17, 2023
b0rn2fuck:
This people won't let them selves breath, imagine obi winning, na to face Nigeria go remain ooo. Them go worst pass herdsmen , this one go just dey enter our body for south west wotowoto

Sensationalism at its peak. You do not have all the facts yet you're quick to conclude. Do you know that the driver conveying this truck is a Yoruba man from Ogun? Of course you don't because that part of the story was cut out. Do you also know that these ammunitions successfully passed through 18+ checkpoints all through the west down to their destination in the East? Of course not I would presume. So young man learn to get your facts right before spewing trash
Re: Army Foils International Ammunition Smuggling Syndicate Heading To Anambra by Khallicopyro: 10:01am On Jul 17, 2023
Who is the owner
Re: Army Foils International Ammunition Smuggling Syndicate Heading To Anambra by kingsolomonjnr01(m): 10:06am On Jul 17, 2023
Judolisco:
Instead of showing it to d public now... Why not set up d guys dat sent them
Exactly my Thought, but sadly this dummies got no brains.
The senders will do more and more
Re: Army Foils International Ammunition Smuggling Syndicate Heading To Anambra by riczy(m): 10:07am On Jul 17, 2023
My name is Eric, but obviously not this syndicate running bullets

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Racist Woman Confesses She Lied Sixty Two Years Later / People Caught Refilling Empty Bottles Of Water For Reselling (Video) / Fleeing Nigerians Arrested In China, As Police Operatives Storm Market

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.