Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,136,037 members, 7,753,512 topics. Date: Saturday, 02 March 2024 at 05:05 AM

"I Accidentally Stabbed My Girlfriend During An Argument":Killaboi Confesses - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "I Accidentally Stabbed My Girlfriend During An Argument":Killaboi Confesses (606 Views)

Man Proposes To His Girlfriend During Sunday Service In Abuja Church (Photos) / Turkish Soldier Proposes To Girlfriend During Oath Ceremony; Generals Applaud / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend During EndSARS Protest At Alausa, Ikeja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Accidentally Stabbed My Girlfriend During An Argument":Killaboi Confesses by DyshApp: 8:39pm On Jul 17, 2023
In 2021, the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) arrested Killaboi in a hotel in Umuahia, Abia State, for conducting a N150 million POS transaction using a stolen card.

Two years after his arrest, Killaboi took to social media on Monday, July 17, 2023, to make a shocking confession that he killed his girlfriend, Augusta Osedion.

He admitted to the murder and said he would die for killing the young woman.

Eyewitnesses claim that the police, who gained access to Killaboi’s apartment through the fence, discovered Augusta’s mutilated corpse.

There were allegations that her vital organs were missing, amd her car was found at the scene.

In response to accusations of mutilating his girlfriend’s body, Killaboi denied the claims after being accused of using sports and crypto trades as a cover for alleged fetish practices.

Augusta had been missing for several days until her mother visited Killaboi’s residence in Oral Estate, Ikota, Lagos state, in search of her. Prior to Augusta’s disappearance, her mother had attempted to reconcile her with Killaboi over an unresolved issue.

In the Instastory posts, Killaboi expressed remorse for ruining his life at the age of 26. He pledged to ensure that his late girlfriend receives justice as he cannot live with the guilt.

The young man admitted to fleeing after committing the crime out of fear. He also shared a message he sent to Augusta’s mother.

In his confession, He wrote; “I got into an argument with my girlfriend @austa xxo which fight i mistakenly stabbed her and ran away out of fear and been suicidal since then. I want intend to end my life now cause I have lost the one o cherish so much I want to do the right thing and turn myself in. I will gladly die by paying with my life now.”

“I have failed myself, I have failed my mom, I have failed my family. Oh lorddddd I can’t believe this. I can’t leave with this guilt, I’m going crazy, nothing to kind again and I will say nothing but the truth all from the beginning to what brought us here.”

I should have left this toxic relationship but I didn’t, Oh lord forgive me for my sins, I wish I can go back In time and undo this but it has happened. I’m not a bad person, I’m not an evil person, I’m not a criminal, I didn’t commit murder, nothing was intended, oh lord I don’t know how this happened but I want to live the my remaining day on earth now, knowing o do the right thing and take accountability. I will say nothing but the truth and come out clean and hope God grant me eternal peace I ruined my life at the age of 26 Oh my God I’m going crazy I want to die.”

What Na happen to the missing body parts🙄

Get the full gist... On Dyshus webpage(link below)

Join our Real Talk Lounge and get all the
latest happenings in the world,link below

Re: "I Accidentally Stabbed My Girlfriend During An Argument":Killaboi Confesses by Apus: 8:58pm On Jul 17, 2023
You want to dine with the devil, you must come with a long spoon.
Re: "I Accidentally Stabbed My Girlfriend During An Argument":Killaboi Confesses by DyshApp: 1:07pm On Jul 22, 2023
RIP Augusta cry
Re: "I Accidentally Stabbed My Girlfriend During An Argument":Killaboi Confesses by qtguru(m): 1:27pm On Jul 22, 2023
Werey boy, something you could have just walked away. Enjoy being locked up. I hate men who don't think of the future
Re: "I Accidentally Stabbed My Girlfriend During An Argument":Killaboi Confesses by Sonnobax15(m): 1:29pm On Jul 22, 2023
lipsrsealed
Werey
Re: "I Accidentally Stabbed My Girlfriend During An Argument":Killaboi Confesses by DyshApp: 1:34pm On Jul 22, 2023
qtguru:
Werey boy, something you could have just walked away. Enjoy being locked up. I hate men who don't think of the future

And he claims that he didn't use her for ritual, the real question is what happened to the missing body parts?
Re: "I Accidentally Stabbed My Girlfriend During An Argument":Killaboi Confesses by qtguru(m): 1:36pm On Jul 22, 2023
DyshApp:

And he claims that he didn't use her for ritual, the real question is what happened to the missing body parts?

Exactly, how does stabbing end up in missing body parts. People get mind
Re: "I Accidentally Stabbed My Girlfriend During An Argument":Killaboi Confesses by fourboys: 2:10pm On Jul 22, 2023
embarassed embarassed

(1) (Reply)

Looking for. God fearing man with a touch of Ashawo vibes.v / Visiting The Cemetery Can Be Uncomfortable (A Short Story) / Your Opinion?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.