Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,321 members, 7,808,080 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:53 AM

Are Acn Governors Over Hyped? Are They Different From The Usual Naija Politician - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Are Acn Governors Over Hyped? Are They Different From The Usual Naija Politician (5243 Views)

Buhari Set To Meet State Governors Over Unpaid Workers Crisis / ACN Governors Are Corrupt- General Buhari / Patience Jonathan Threatens PDP Governors Over Tukur (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are Acn Governors Over Hyped? Are They Different From The Usual Naija Politician by koruji(m): 1:38am On Oct 09, 2011
Technical KO'd ko Kechnical TO'd ni!!!

We are getting somewhere. Nobody ever said don't hold an opinion. Just stop the disgusting pointed lies. U say Aregbe is a rascal - I say u and GEJ are drunken fishermen. Its called name calling. Don't kill yourself over it or become an insufferable buffoon b/4 the whole world.

Beaf:

When you people have been logically whooped and intellectually KO'd, you start abusing and barking like dogs. Its actually very funny to watch!
Come on then, bark! Woof Woof! grin grin grin grin

It won't change one fact; ACN governors led by the RASCAL, Aregbesola are bloody useless. cool
Re: Are Acn Governors Over Hyped? Are They Different From The Usual Naija Politician by Wallie(m): 1:50am On Oct 09, 2011
There’s no way to know the exact cost of the bridge but there are reliable numbers out there that can give us the cost range.

NGN2.5B = $15M
115m (linear) = 377.3ft

Lane width = 12ft
Shoulder width = 10ft

If there are 4 lanes and two shoulders, then the overall width is 12 X 4 + 10 X 2 = 68 ft

To get the square foot area covered by the bridge 68 X 377.3 = 25,656 SQ.FT

According to the data linked below, the average cost per square foot to build a bridge is between ($146 and $1045), which means the Fashola bridge will be in the neighborhood of[b] $3.7million - $26.8miilion[/b].

http://www.dot.ca.gov/hq/esc/estimates/Construction_Stats_2009.pdf

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Interstate_Highway_standards
Re: Are Acn Governors Over Hyped? Are They Different From The Usual Naija Politician by Beaf: 2:17am On Oct 09, 2011
koruji:

Technical KO'd ko Kechnical TO'd ni!!!

We are getting somewhere. Nobody ever said don't hold an opinion. Just stop the disgusting pointed lies. U say Aregbe is a rascal - I say u and GEJ are drunken fishermen. Its called name calling. Don't kill yourself over it or become an insufferable buffoon b/4 the whole world.

If you like paralyse yourself with the anger of defeat, because you people sold duds to yourselves. . . And now, you are shocked and ashamed that your RASCALS have quickly established themselves as duds and political fungi. They are as useless as the regular politician, the sugar coating has dropped off to reveal some truly fugly mongrels indeed. . . 50billa to cut grass, kill mosquito's and chase errant goats around town!!! Na wa! grin grin grin grin

Kill yourself with anger, bro! Abeg, the matter is too funny!

www.nairaland.com/attachments/180447_ROTFLMAO_gif3d0c775232c7f27cf80592785b9635b6
Re: Are Acn Governors Over Hyped? Are They Different From The Usual Naija Politician by koruji(m): 2:36am On Oct 09, 2011
GEJ is not even a regular politician - he's worse. More like clueless.

I am not tied to the apron of any politician. But your penchance for turning everything, whether right or wrong, into evil makes it difficult for one to ever provide honest critism of ACN or PDP for that matter. One has to always stay on one or the other side of the political divide. In reality we should all have one side - the Nigerian people! Politicians are the ones supposed to fall in line.

Beaf:

I smileyf you like paralyse yourself with the anger of defeat, because you people sold duds to yourselves. . . And now, you are shocked and ashamed that your RASCALS have quickly established themselves as duds and political fungi. They are as useless as the regular politician, the sugar coating has dropped off to reveal some truly fugly mongrels indeed. . . 50billa to cut grass, kill mosquito's and chase errant goats around town!!! Na wa! grin grin grin grin

Kill yourself with anger, bro! Abeg, the matter is too funny!

www.nairaland.com/attachments/180447_ROTFLMAO_gif3d0c775232c7f27cf80592785b9635b6
Re: Are Acn Governors Over Hyped? Are They Different From The Usual Naija Politician by ektbear: 2:47am On Oct 09, 2011
Wallie:

There’s no way to know the exact cost of the bridge but there are reliable numbers out there that can give us the cost range.

NGN2.5B = $15M
115m (linear) = 377.3ft

Lane width = 12ft
Shoulder width = 10ft

If there are 4 lanes and two shoulders, then the overall width is 12 X 4 + 10 X 2 = 68 ft

To get the square foot area covered by the bridge 68 X 377.3 = 25,656 SQ.FT

According to the data linked below, the average cost per square foot to build a bridge is between ($146 and $1045), which means the Fashola bridge will be in the neighborhood of[b] $3.7million - $26.8miilion[/b].

http://www.dot.ca.gov/hq/esc/estimates/Construction_Stats_2009.pdf

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Interstate_Highway_standards

Nice post. Thanks man.
Re: Are Acn Governors Over Hyped? Are They Different From The Usual Naija Politician by Nobody: 2:51am On Oct 09, 2011
Literally speaking there are no good politicians, what we have is bad, evil and demonic, Fashola falls into the bad list, other ACN govenors fall into the bad/evil list will PDP governors fall into the demonic list! smiley
Re: Are Acn Governors Over Hyped? Are They Different From The Usual Naija Politician by Beaf: 3:32am On Oct 09, 2011
koruji:

GEJ is not even a regular politician - he's worse. More like clueless.

[size=14pt]I am not tied to the apron of any politician[/size]. But your penchance for turning everything, whether right or wrong, into evil makes it difficult for one to ever provide [size=14pt]honest critism [/size]of ACN or PDP for that matter. One has to always stay on one or the other side of the political divide. In reality we should all have one side - the Nigerian people! Politicians are the ones supposed to fall in line.

You got me fooled with that one! Not with the way you've been going overboard to defend that rotten clown, Aregbesola! LOLZZZZZZ!!!!
So I hold a cane to stop you from providing "honest criticism"? Why would you need to lie because of my position in an argument? Thats a strange one, bro.

At the time we were all chasing Ibori, I [b]never [/b]really heard any serious voice crying, "oh, he is Urhobo! Phuck off if you're not from Delta!" That is the way it should be. Yet, the sort of barbaric stuff one hears from you people concerning Aregbesola and Tinubu reads, "oh, he is Yoruba! He is ACN! Phuck off if you're not from SW!" Its a real disgrace, a criminal is a criminal regardless of what cardinal point on the map they hail from.

Shame on you.
Re: Are Acn Governors Over Hyped? Are They Different From The Usual Naija Politician by koruji(m): 4:28am On Oct 09, 2011
You are an unrepentant irritant. You are the liar. I was providing a contrast if you don't get it.

Since you are ALWAYS ready to turn everything good or bad into VERY DISHONEST AND DISGUSTING CRITICISM, honest critics would not border since: 1) Such criticism would be lumped with those of loud-mouths like you; 2) Loud-mouths like you would twist it in a second to mean what it does not mean.

Basically, in your attempt to hide GEJ behind one finger, as if anyone is using hooks to draw the kind of unserious statements that daily come out of his mouth, you have turned everything into a race to the bottom, instead of constructive criticism that leads to incremental improvement.

Those who honestly believed that GEJ could pull Nigeria out of its rut are disgusted right now, not because of his many missteps, but mainly  because he turned himself into a Napoleonic head of Nigeria's Animal farm sending his rabid "Squealers" (aka Beafs of NL) to hail his every step. Holding and fighting personal grudges, to which a real leader would develop thick skin, with all the might of Nigeria's resources - like market women fighting over customers. And to think he started the name calling in the first place.

What you will find is that supporters now hardly offer any criticism of ACN policies - it DOESN'T MEAN THEY NOW LIE. What they will do, however, is call you out on your disgusting lies. Why is that? Because it is necessary to put you "down" so that honest, people improving, criticism can be had.

If you heard any of those other stuff from somebody, talk to them, not me. Knowing you, it is all probably made up in your head. I have read a good number of the relevant threads and have read no such "he is Yoruba" crap. It is not that it is impossible that somebody said those things, but you are more likely to make it up. And if somebody told you to "phuck off" because of your disgusting lie that Aregbe is "borrowing N50 billion to cut grass", I say why not - you really don't deserve better.

Below is an analysis of Squealer so you can have a look in the mirror.

Squealer (a pig): Character Analysis http://www.shmoop.com/animal-farm/squealer-pig.html
In many ways, Squealer’s name says it all. Squealer is an extremely clever pig, “a brilliant talker, and when he was arguing some difficult point he had a way of skipping from side to side and whisking his tail which was somehow very persuasive. The others said of Squealer that he could turn black into white” (2.2). Squealer becomes the mouthpiece of Napoleon’s regime. He rises to power because of his quick mind, his nimble tongue, and the fact that he seems to have absolutely no morals whatsoever.

Squealer makes his debut appearance when he justifies the fact that the pigs have hoarded milk and apples for themselves. He claims that these foods “contain substances absolutely necessary to the well-being of the pig. We pigs are brainworkers” (3.14). Later, when Napoleon eliminates the public meetings, Squealer is sent to explain the decision to the other animals. He tells them:

“No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?” (5.19)

Squealer's logic is completely backward. If the animals are going to be allowed to make decisions, then they should be allowed to make whatever decisions they choose – right or wrong. Yet Squealer’s logic is always tricky. Its whole purpose seems to be to trip up the other animals, to confuse them enough that all they can do is conclude resignedly that perhaps Squealer knows best.

1 Like

Re: Are Acn Governors Over Hyped? Are They Different From The Usual Naija Politician by ektbear: 4:29am On Oct 09, 2011
bk.babe's Animal Farm analogy for Nigeria was in retrospect 100% on point.
Re: Are Acn Governors Over Hyped? Are They Different From The Usual Naija Politician by Beaf: 5:10am On Oct 09, 2011
koruji:

You are an unrepentant irritant. You are the liar. I was providing a contrast if you don't get it.

Since you are ALWAYS ready to turn everything good or bad into VERY DISHONEST AND DISGUSTING CRITICISM, honest critics would not border since: 1) Such criticism would be lumped with those of loud-mouths like you; 2) Loud-mouths like you would twist it in a second to mean what it does not mean.

Basically, in your attempt to hide GEJ behind one finger, as if anyone is using hooks to draw the kind of unserious statements that daily come out of his mouth, you have turned everything into a race to the bottom, instead of constructive criticism that leads to incremental improvement.

Those who honestly believed that GEJ could pull Nigeria out of its rut are disgusted right now, not because of his many missteps, but mainly  because he turned himself into a Napoleonic head of Nigeria's Animal farm sending his rabid "Squealers" (aka Beafs of NL) to hail his every step. Holding and fighting personal grudges, to which a real leader would develop thick skin, with all the might of Nigeria's resources - like market women fighting over customers. And to think he started the name calling in the first place.

What you will find is that supporters now hardly offer any criticism of ACN policies - it DOESN'T MEAN THEY NOW LIE. What they will do, however, is call you out on your disgusting lies. Why is that? Because it is necessary to put you "down" so that honest, people improving, criticism can be had.

If you heard any of those other stuff from somebody, talk to them, not me. Knowing you, it is all probably made up in your head. I have read a good number of the relevant threads and have read no such "he is Yoruba" crap. It is not that it is impossible that somebody said those things, but you are more likely to make it up. And if somebody told you to "phuck off" because of your disgusting lie that Aregbe is "borrowing N50 billion to cut grass", I say why not - you really don't deserve better.

Below is an analysis of Squealer so you can have a look in the mirror.

You have just painted a vivid picture of a deer caught in the headlamps. In this case though, the headlamps are of severe prejudice. It makes you a man on a railroad to nowhere who see's imaginary creatures attacking him. Not a good place to be.
How many times have I told you I don't work for GEJ? Yet each time you come back with even stronger nonsense, dude you are as trapped by your set views as a religious bigot is trapped by their dogma. Very unhealthy indeed.

You hate GEJ because of Beaf? My guy, you aren't the baby you make yourself out to be. There must be at least one good tuft of greying hair in your musty arse. [size=14pt]Lighten up, bro! grin[/size]

It is as if you actually think GEJ is chasing you on NL. . . Scaring you. So you keep looking over your shoulder with crazed fevered eyes, fighting shadows, ducking when nothing has been thrown at you, flying into unfathomable rages and throwing childish tantrums. Its fun to watch, but it is unhealthy; I only feel sorry for you.

. . .Anyways, to round up; ACN governors have turned out to be duds and Aregbesola especially has turned out to be the most useless politician to have ever hit the shores of Nigeria. His uselessness is of extraordinary proportions that cannot be matched.
Re: Are Acn Governors Over Hyped? Are They Different From The Usual Naija Politician by koruji(m): 5:27am On Oct 09, 2011
Typical jumping from side-to-side. Anyway, just wanted to let you know that YOU don't qualify as a reference for the truth of what you say.

"I don't work for GEJ" is another of your lies. Were you not here telling us the inside affairs of GEJ during the campaign and how "every knee shall bow" to the Jesus of Aso Rock. You were either lying back then, have a very short memory or lying right now.

You can call me whatever you like, it is your silly opinion to hold.  Just desist from telling disgusting lies and acting like you were slapped severally with the brreast as baby.

Beaf:

You have just painted a vivid picture of a deer caught in the headlamps. In this case though, the headlamps are of severe prejudice. It makes you a man on a railroad to nowhere who see's imaginary creatures attacking him. Not a good place to be.
How many times have I told you I don't work for GEJ? Yet each time you come back with even stronger nonsense, dude you are as trapped by your set views as a religious bigot is trapped by their dogma. Very unhealthy indeed.

You hate GEJ because of Beaf? My guy, you aren't the baby you make yourself out to be. There must be at least one good tuft of greying hair in your musty arse. [size=14pt]Lighten up, bro! grin[/size]

It is as if you actually think GEJ is chasing you on NL. . . Scaring you. So you keep looking over your shoulder with crazed fevered eyes, fighting shadows, ducking when nothing has been thrown at you, flying into unfathomable rages and throwing childish tantrums. Its fun to watch, but it is unhealthy; I only feel sorry for you.

. . .Anyways, to round up; ACN governors have turned out to be duds and Aregbesola especially has turned out to be the most useless politician to have ever hit the shores of Nigeria. His uselessness is of extraordinary proportions that cannot be matched.
Re: Are Acn Governors Over Hyped? Are They Different From The Usual Naija Politician by Beaf: 5:35am On Oct 09, 2011
koruji:

Typical jumping from side-to-side. Anyway, just wanted to let you know that YOU don't qualify as a reference for the truth of what you say.

"I don't work for GEJ" is another of your lies.

You can call me whatever you like, it is your silly opinion to hold. Just desist from telling disgusting lies and acting like you were slapped severally with the bosom as baby.

Hmmmm! I can see you are welded firmly to your railroad. The tracks lead nowhere, bro! And there be nuffink in the shadows either.

--. . .Creatures in the night. . . creeping, creeeeping, creeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeping to get ya!-- grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Are Acn Governors Over Hyped? Are They Different From The Usual Naija Politician by oladayo042: 3:21pm On Oct 09, 2011
There should be nothing like "ACN Governors" if not for the ineptitude of the PDP Guys in the past.
Re: Are Acn Governors Over Hyped? Are They Different From The Usual Naija Politician by dayokanu(m): 5:04pm On Oct 09, 2011
Egbon mi razist,

How is the commisioner on murder and extra judicial killings doing in Delta?
Re: Are Acn Governors Over Hyped? Are They Different From The Usual Naija Politician by okewufreg(m): 3:42pm On Jun 07, 2013
ACN mining of ACN. Association of Criminals Nation,People think they are the best on no to them their the worst Governors,

1 Like

Re: Are Acn Governors Over Hyped? Are They Different From The Usual Naija Politician by abrat: 5:27pm On Jun 07, 2013

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Un Report Says Nigeria Militants Strike Fear Across Africa / Photos: Biafran Leaders Meet David Cameron At 10 Downing Street / How Brig. Gen Faruk Yahaya Was Bribed To Attack Gbaramatu In Search Of NDA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.