Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,100 members, 7,807,300 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:03 PM

Introduce Your Business - Business To Business (237) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Introduce Your Business (450893 Views)

Introduce Your Business to all over world free of cost / Introduce Your Business / Introduce Your Bussiness With The Keyz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (234) (235) (236) (237) (238) (239) (240) ... (341) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Introduce Your Business by sweeterman(m): 3:31pm On Dec 15, 2017
A Digital Agency with a difference, Cifwep is a Digital Advertising Agency in Onitsha, Anambra State, Nigeria.

Our Services

Social Media Advertising
Search Engine Optimization
Website Design
Paid Ads, among others,

Contact Us - 08160578158, https://cifwep.com/contact/
Re: Introduce Your Business by Sonaike03: 3:07am On Dec 16, 2017
Palm Oil - N10,800 for 25litres

Dear Sir/Ma,

We have good quality palm oil, well cooked oil that is good for immediate consumption and storage, available for supply and pick up from our lagos store.

Call or WhatsApp: 07062264200, 090-754-81156
Re: Introduce Your Business by dagok(f): 12:58pm On Dec 16, 2017
Are you looking for that best gifts that will put a smile on your clients face this end of the year? CUSTOMISED ATM CARD FLASH DRIVE IS THE PERFECT GIFTS FOR YOUR CLIENTS.

Do you own a business/company and you are thinking of a unique xmas/new year gift for your clients. A gift that your clients will really appreciate and at the same time will continually advertise your business.

CUSTOMISED ATM CARD FLASH DRIVE IS THAT PERFECT GIFT!!!!

Be rest assured of quality and full capacity flash drives.
Be rest assured of quality printing just like that of an ID card.

All flash drives comes with 1 year warranty.

Minimum order quantity: 50pcs

PRICE LIST
4GB........ #2000 per piece for 50pcs

8GB........#2300 per piece for 50pcs

16GB..... #2500/pcs for 50pcs

Delivery duration: 10 days.

Call/Whatsapp : 08132355293

Office Location: Ogbomoso, Oyo State.

Note: Do not contact us for a piece. WE DONT DO IT. ONCE AGAIN, OUR MINIMUM ORDER QUANTITY IS 50PCS. Thanks.

We also do QUALITY GLOW IN DARK CUSTOMIZED WRISTBANDS.. For more info. contact us via whatsapp/call: 08132355293

1 Like

Re: Introduce Your Business by aloib(f): 4:44am On Dec 17, 2017
Hi Guys,
I'm a founding member of Nairaland. I was one of the first members 2005.
Introducing my Company Chinapersonalshopper.
We help source, order, pay etc for suppliers, products from China and ship them to your doorstep.
We also help purchase products from well known chinese sites such as Aliexpress, Alibaba, Taobao etc.
If you also have anything in mind, contact us and we'll discuss your requirements. We have been in the business for almost ten years for Philippine market and we have extended our reach to Nigeria.
Please visit our website www.chinapersonalshopper.com or send an email info@chinapersonalshopper.com for more information

Planning to start a business in 2018 and thinking of where to get products, tools etc? Contact us now. We also help with business development. So we are not just concerned with purchasing your products, but we can help you with latest trends now and also provide strategies, or better business models for you.

Re: Introduce Your Business by ifewinner(m): 5:35pm On Dec 19, 2017
Macwinner Collection (makers of quality & fancy boxers)

Physical Contact address: Abuja,Niger state,kano state and kastina state
Phone contact/WhatsApp: 08068853611

This a business that has being paying me since I start my Nysc service in kastina state I started with 5,000 naira before going fully into production, packaging and sells.. We offer both in bulk and 3in1 as packed hurry and contact us today as we are looking for more distributor's nation wide! You too can become your own boss! With 5,000naira we can supply you 20 boxers at the rate of 250#, packed 3in1 is at 900# per pack at the rate of 300# for one inside the packet. We await your calls as we look forward to start doing bigger and greater business.

1 Like

Re: Introduce Your Business by tmogba4(m): 8:56am On Dec 20, 2017
Xbeatnaija is a new digital online audiovisaul downloading portal.

At Xbeatnaija, we help music artist and comedians sell their music and video content to internet consumers for a fee.

Artist that register on the platform would have their songs published on our website and the first 50 artist to register automaticaly qualify to be a part of our official Xbeatnaija Music/Comedy Tour coming up early 2018.

Note: We also promote artist, increase their fanbase and make their music/video earn.

Don't let this opportunity pass you by.
Call us now!!!

Re: Introduce Your Business by ACAN(m): 9:11am On Dec 20, 2017
SIMPLIE PORSH:
» Wholesale & Retail sale of Clothing, Pure Virgin Hair, Fabrics & Accessories
» Interior Design & Remodeling
» Business Consulting & Devpt

Products
- Fashion Outfit and Accessories for Men, Women and Kids ranging from Tops, Dresses, Shirts, Blouses, Jeans, Chinos, T-shirts, Wallets, Bags, Sandals, Shoes, Belts, Hats etc.
- Fabrics: African Prints, Chiffon, Atiku, Cotton etc.
- 100% Human Hair in Wavy, Straight and Curly (Type: Malaysia, Indian, Peruvian, Cambodian, Russian and Spanish).

Address: 17 Ayodele Okeowo Street, Soluyi, Gbagada, Lagos State, Nigeria., Lagos, Lagos
Phone: +2348065497326
Mobile phone: +2348026665019

Re: Introduce Your Business by ACAN(m): 9:16am On Dec 20, 2017
L'Reme Enterprise

We are suppliers of Seafood, frozen food and poultry products to Hotels, Restaurants and Caterers.
Our products include but are not limited to Prawns, Shrimps, Lobster, Crabs and all kinds of fishes from Barracuda, Sole fish, Mackerel, Croaker, Ink Fish to Salmon, Tilapia and much more.

We also deal in Turkey, Chicken, Snails, and Gizzard etc.
Our expert experience as suppliers to many of the country's prestigious hotels, restaurants and caterers provides us with the specific knowledge required to deliver fresh, quality and prompt product and service.

Joyce Awoyinka
Ceo & Founder
+447459075358, +2348065497326
Email: lremeenterprise@gmail.com
Head Office: 17, Ayodele Okeowo Street, Soluyi, Gbagada, Lagos State
Branch: Ijora Cool wharf, Opposite Wema Bank, Ijora Olopa, Lagos, Nigeria
https//www.lnstagram.com/lremeenterprise/
https//www.facebook.com/lremeenterprise/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Introduce Your Business by ACAN(m): 9:18am On Dec 20, 2017
Top Energy Nigeria Ltd

Top Energy Nigeria Ltd is the smart, simple solution to your energy needs. Our top-notch mode of operation provides you with the best performance you seek.

We have trained team of skilled professionals working round the clock in providing first class products and services delivery that are second to none. Our clientele needs are topmost priority, driving our core value at the forefront of management operation in the oil and gas industry here in Nigeria and Africa at large.

We are licensed Oil & Gas Company established in Lagos, Nigeria. We are into Sales and Distribution of Petroleum Motor Spirit (PMS), Automotive Gas Oil (AGO), Dual Purpose Kerosene (DPK), Low Pour Fuel Oil (LPFO) and Gas at affordable prices.

Address: Plot 2 Samelein, Off Opebi links bridge, Oregun, Ikeja, Lagos State.
Phone: +2347037302693, +2347035158433, +2348170462044
Email: info@topenergynigeria.com
michael@topenergynigeria.com
iykopress@yahoo.com

1 Like

Re: Introduce Your Business by modupe101(f): 3:56pm On Dec 20, 2017
Dot Interiors and Crafts

Call for your duvet set for king and queen sizes,also children duvet set at affordable prizes....Let's give our babies a yuletide welcome gift

1 Share

Re: Introduce Your Business by feminineA: 2:48am On Dec 22, 2017
We sell UK and US clothing brands at affordable and rebate prices.
Deals on Dresses, Suits, Blazers, Tops, Shirts, Children wears etc. Wholesale and retail deals available

Follow us on instagram fashion_deals_naija

Re: Introduce Your Business by Nobody: 2:07pm On Dec 22, 2017
Hello,

I am Okoh Segun Ifeanyi, I would like to introduce our company IcanDo that has been in Nigeria’s no.1 business service job board.

Icando is Nigeria based online business 2 business Services Job Board located in Lagos state. Icando offers secure and transparent complete online marketplace for search and hire Services Suppliers & Tradesmen.

In Icando catalog redefines the acquirement of local services by creating a platform that brings together consumers and service providers & tradesmen. We have listed only verified and best service providers, which can fulfill the functional requirements of any cause can Icando provides Buyer protection and guarantees Supplier of services the confidence that payments will be done once services have been delivered.

To know more about our company you can check it on the internet as we have our own website that will provide you all details about our showroom. Would be awaiting your presence soon at our store.

Please let me know if you have any further questions.

Thanking You
Okoh Segun Ifeanyi
Icando - Online Service Marketplace
https://www.icando.ng

Re: Introduce Your Business by mbz101(m): 9:42am On Dec 23, 2017
We buy and sell Bitcoin and other digital money

For ur online Clean E-marketing tools
Php Mailer:$15
Cp:$15
Rdp:$15
Google voice:$10
Webmail:$15
VPN No logs $30 yr

Take note as will are solution provide for accounts and credit code

Amazon aws EC2 Active (3) Accounts $75 One Account is $30

$50 aws Credits | Srise 2017 $25

Digital Ocean $50 credit code $25

bing Ads coupon 200$ worldwide $50

Verified USA paypal merchant account worldwide $60
Note: REQUIREMENT: you must have an active payoneer account, which is free to open.

BUSINESS Paypal Verified Account w/ Transaction History $100

Crypters & binders software MegaPack 60+ items $85

Stealth PayPal account age 2010+ Bank+card+Cookies $100

Lynda and Udemy with github account lifetime $20

Premium Linkedin.com 119$/month 1 month is included $50

Windows 10 PRO x64 Pre-Activated Cracked OS iso $30

I'm legitimate business man . No games please..

Contact me to place order: 08051671260
Re: Introduce Your Business by Masterseg: 10:07pm On Dec 29, 2017
[quote author=OrderBay post=1483645]Hello,

My husband and I run an on-line company that provides the services for Nigerians who want to:

- Purchase items from US & Canadian Stores e.g books, CDs. laptops, video games, clothing, etc.
- Make On-line Payments to Merchants or Institutions e.g. GMAT, GRE, e-Books
- Purchase a Prepaid Debit Card

Our web site is www.orderbay.com

Thanks!

Am interested to join you in your business
Re: Introduce Your Business by misturib: 5:45pm On Jan 03, 2018
Hi, I run a small IT solution firm that is into development of web and mobile applications, software integration, digital marketing, equipment purchase and maintenance and general consultancy services. contact us on : +2349090827614, info.ugss@yahoo.com.

Thanks for your patronage.
Re: Introduce Your Business by xlalpha(m): 4:12am On Jan 04, 2018
Established in 1992, Ningbo Xinxing Pneumatic Goods Co.,ltd is the most professional manufacturer and exporter in air tools which can be used for vehicle production process of cutting, grinding, polishing, assembly, fastening and other light industry.

Xinxing has achieved ISO-9001 certification since 2004 and CE declaration since 2006. Since 2007, Xinxing has own brand for Xinxing and SLAIR. Xinxing stands for DIY level air tools with with medium quality and low price. SLAIR stands for professional level air tools with high quality and reasonable prices. These two brands cover two different quality levels of air tools.

Xinxing provides a full range of air impact wrench, air die grinder, air sander, air screwdriver, air drill, air hammer scaler, air body saw, air scissor and air tool kit. With advanced technology and enthusiastic staff, Xinxing serve their customers all over the world, especially in UAS, Asia, Europe.

We have Germany imported machining centers, Taiwan bought grinding machines, 80 pieces CNC turning machines, 4 pieces Robot of labor, 15 pieces life test machines to enhance production capability and provide high quality to our customers. Our main parts material are used the imported material to keep high long life circle.

To help our customers increase their productivity, reduce operating costs, and improve worker safety related to the use and care of pneumatic tools.

Finally, we believe that proper tool selection can have a dramatic impact on the quality of your work and strive to provide our best quality air tools to our customers is our lifetime mission.

Re: Introduce Your Business by PUKKA25: 9:55am On Jan 06, 2018
Stone free
Husk free
Proudly Natural
Superior taste
High quality
Abakaliki Rice is not as chemicalised as rice coming from elsewhere. We de-stone and polish
the rice. Our rice is clean, long, very thirsty and Absolutely STONE FREE. The Abakaliki rice is
blessed with so many nutritional values, which is gotten from the salinity in the land of
Abakaliki rice mill. Apart from its nutritional value, the Abakaliki rice is naturally salted with
good taste
We sell and supply clean, stone free Abakaliki Rice. The Rice is available in 25kg, 50kg bags. We
can deliver any quantity to anywhere in Nigeria.
Note: Delivery fee not included.
Contacts:
riceabakaliki@gmail.com
call or whatapp 08075749232

Re: Introduce Your Business by Tocheagle(m): 11:18am On Jan 06, 2018
Check this out

Re: Introduce Your Business by yhungbrowhne(m): 11:24am On Jan 07, 2018
Am A Drum seller a Screen printer Article writer and rewritter Face painter for your anniversary and child birthday 08120292561
Re: Introduce Your Business by butchery(m): 5:33pm On Jan 09, 2018
18years of commitment to the meat &food industries I have worked with united training company(utc)nigeria plc@creek road Apapa,managed@shoprite meat market zambeef v.i lekki lagos,lagos government abattior agege/Ikorodu meat processing factory,Everfresh foods ltd lekki,meat market ceddi plaza abuja,kaduna farms dogondowa road kd&master butcher accra ghana,spar park and shop v.i,lekki Lagos nigeria, have trained many industries staffs,companies,individual on meat,chicken,pork,lamb,goat,bacon, sausages,burger processing,meat production plan,develop business&hv set up many meat factory and I have assist many companies getting good bakery,meat processing,catering butchery,fast food,laundry equipment,and meat packaging materials e.g crystal spice beef,pork,chicken,burger spices/disc (nylon),sausages cassing,vomol pack,vaccum nylon,give best meat suppliers to many meat industries. Contact moronfade samuel on this: Tel+2348020685390 whatassp Email: smoronfade@yahoo.com Cooking meat remains to be very
popular all over the world particularly
when there are parties and festivities. A
number of people also remain to prefer
having cow meat and chicken or turkey
in their diet. Many of the most popular
recipes today also need meat cuts. This
are just among the reasons why starting
a meat market is a good idea if you are
looking for ways to earn money. Starting
a meat shop is also best if you are
looking for a good business opportunity
that has a stable number of clients who
will patronize your products. If you are
pondering on how to start a meat shop,
here are valuable tips that can help you
start a successful meat shop: What you
need to get started Before you start
operating your butcher meat shop, it is
important that you know where it is best
to get the meat shop supplies for your
meat shop. It is necessary that you scout
for meat farms or cattle shops that can
supply you with meat. Make sure that
your butcher or meat shop supplier will
also give you reasonable prices for the
organic meat that you order from them
so you can price your organic meat
shop’s products more competitively.
Scout for at least three different butcher
shops so you will find which meat
butcher can give you the best deals for
meat foods. If you want to offer
processed meats in your meat butchers’
shop, make sure that you also check out
companies that are processing meats.
What to sell in a meat shop If you have
limited capital to start poultry shops,
you will find it a good idea to sell only
the most sellable meats. These include
cow meat and chicken. Make it a point
to offer your clients your new meat
products that they seldom buy and offer
meat recipe suggestions as this can help
boost the sales of the new meat
Nigeria are set to smile as meat
processing becomes the next
development target for investors.
Starting meat processing is also best
if you are looking for a good business
opportunity that has a stable. Meat
processing (shop) factory,butchery
business handles the beef
cows,pork,chicken,lamb&
goat,sausages packaging,pricing display
varieties of meats in freezer and
distribution of carcasses such as
Beef,pork,lamb and goat,chicken
fish,seafood,burgers,sausages, mince
meat and other livestock. A meat market
store provides a business opportunity to individuals with an interest in providing customers with better quality, more selection and better customer service than many consumers find in traditional grocery chains. No special skills or college degree are required to start and operate this type of business.Opening a meat market store requires financing to pay for the location,equipment, staff and start-up inventory.This financing may come from personal savings,loans or Investments from business partners.
Physical Vocations are important for
meat market stores since you need a
place to prepare the meat for sell
while also giving a permanent
destination for your customers. You
simply need to know what is required to open and operate a meat market
store.For opening and setting up meat
processing (shop) sausage
factory,butchery or getting the best
butchery meat shop,bakery,kitchen
equipment in nigeria and training of
staff we are here to help. Furthermore, I propose to set up your newly reputable
organization which I will definitely take
in charge of the following: Putting the
construction in place Getting the proper
equipments
Recruiting of the best staff
Training of the staff (facilitators)
Setting up the equipments/other
materials development/ business ideas.
Purchasing,consultancy
Proposal is the investigations of
investment project in terms of sale,
turn-over, market growth, technical
specification and most importantly
profitability of the business proposal.
Background:
The potential of these meat
supermarket was conceive as
vertically integrated business to
convert locally available raw
materials mainly live stock through
spinning for the production of meat
parts which we have profitable
benefit from the farm e.g. beef,
smoked goat, fresh goat, fresh lamb,
chicken, pork, spices etc.
The distinctive feature of the meat
supermarket is that it has the
capability for production, such as
Ban saw machine, mince meat
machine, pricing machine, rapping
machine, ham burger machine,
compressor machine, vacuum
machine, stainless table, chiller/
freezer, display cabinet shelves,
packaging materials, knives, e. t. c.
For opening meat shop or more information on
contact
Samuel(master butcher)meat processing
consultant nigeria.
Tel.whatsapp no" 08020685390
Email: smoronfade@yahoo.com
Lagos nigeria.
My 16years of commitment to the meat
and food industries.[truncated by WhatsApp]

(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share)

Re: Introduce Your Business by Omobalarry(m): 7:52am On Jan 10, 2018
l am lanre obadimeji and I am into wellness and wealth.
are you out there facing one challenging health wise or finding it difficult to be financially free.
you can contact me on my whatsapp +2347039400490.

Re: Introduce Your Business by alist(m): 12:53pm On Jan 10, 2018
You can have your home plan design at a very cheap and affordable price, when you call in at Alist Architectural Company.
We can give life to ur interior spaces eg kitchen, living rooms, bedrooms.....etc
we also render services in Building/Construction of Residential Homes and Offices too.
You can contact us on this address:
e-mail:
alistdevelopers@yahoo.com
Or call & watsapp us on this numbers:
08038982710, 09091649649,
BB Pin 33146384
alistdevelopers_ltd @ Instagram
https://www.facebook.com/alistdevelopersltd/
https://alistdevelopers..com.ng

contact us Alist where we have a Passion for Perfection.
Re: Introduce Your Business by shomb: 12:59pm On Jan 10, 2018
Hello NL's
Welcome to a year of unleashing your dreams and become that business tycoon you have always believed in.

Am uclyn have been in the business of agro commodities and produce with over four years of trading and am keen to sustainable economy growth through agriculture.

Agriculture as a business and education not just an economy boost to GDP but acts as job creation that is why i deem it fit after careful study and trading to let you tap into this booming wealth creation opportunity. Like i said with over four years experience both on the field and in the city also in the sales, purchase and supply of agro related commodities ranging from Onions in the likes of 100kg and 125kg respectively, Yam Tubers in bulks of 100, Dry red pepper in bags,,Sorghum, Millets and Grains. We purchase on behalf of customers from all across the country ranging from Lagos, Ogun, Kaduna, Abuja, Osun , Benin and environs.

https://www.nairaland.com/4274399/fresh-onions-fresh-tubers-yam

The federal government is keen when it says everybody should go back to agriculture so its up to you which of the value chain would you opt in for as you play a part in the nation building ,little did we know that each an every one of us is a building block in employment creation, Agriculture should ring a bell in your mind.

https://www.nairaland.com/4274306/thread-place-order-bring-orders

Yam Tubers:
If you are interested in buying yam tubers and onions and dry pepper in bulk or you want to buy by yourself, good, we are keen and available to help you alongside buy your market and bring your goods to your destination.

Note: There is no limit to the amount and no of item in bulks that you want that we cant give you even if is full trailer , or trailer is your challenge we shall ensure all your goods get to you asap.

Onions
There is no doubt that every household,institutions, industry ,hospitality and every individual needs these crop for the vital role it plays in our lives, in the economy ,its foreign earnings,its job creation

I have known and reputable dealers of this crop and we can help you get the this offer from our source and we can also help you arrange for entire purchasing from the source very conveniently.

As bag of Onions are relatively unstable we hope to give you the best and competitive price when you keep in contact with us(Btw 100kg and 125kg)

Feel free to ask your questions here or contact me directly,

Uclyn
Whataspp : 08133964079
Email: ucheviklyn@gmail.com
Re: Introduce Your Business by hertzsam: 5:13pm On Jan 10, 2018
The Glamor Room is an online Women and ladies accessories stores. We offer women fashion accessories items like scarves, wallets, handbags, backpacks, sunglasses, and jewelry sets.

Re: Introduce Your Business by InGodshand: 8:56pm On Jan 12, 2018
Hi everyone
Get our pure castol oil. Ricino Boost
Effective for :
*Pimples
*Dry skin and eczema
*Stretch marks
*Hair growth
*Eye brow & lashes thickness
Free delivery in Lagos
Affordable and reliable
Whatsapp:08167742830

Re: Introduce Your Business by hify9935(f): 10:29am On Jan 13, 2018
*NEERAY NATURAL SOAP*

_So far, all beauty soaps existing till date have promised several attributes like : cleansing, fairness, soft skin, refreshing._

_But there are some positions still to be claimed, it's certain that there's an unclaimed position for a brand which can promise organic, natural and pure beauty for women and men of this century._

*Neeray* _natural soap promotes purity of natural beauty in an environment friendly way._

_Good skin has been portrayed as fairness, extraordinarily attractive face, expensive and fashionable clothing, heavy makeup and makeovers._

*Neeray*_redefines the idea of beauty : leaving all the fake and temporary beauty stunts, it focuses on pure natural beauty that expresses the legacy and sophistication of man and womanhood._

_Natural simply means that the ingredients used have not been changed from it original state. Organic Ingredients are grown naturally without any additives._

_Finding a quality natural product like *Neeray* is the first step to living a healthy, green lifestyle that you feel good about_..... rule here is to be persistent. _Naturally glowing skin doesn't just come overnight. Be patient, stick with your routine, and you'll start seeing results._ for placing order, call

1 Like

Re: Introduce Your Business by Tocheagle(m): 4:01pm On Jan 16, 2018
SkinCare , cosmetics , body milk , body cream , body lotion

Re: Introduce Your Business by WilsonMayowa(m): 12:52pm On Jan 17, 2018
Are you interested in having a Business of your own in which your earning potential is not limited and also attaining that financial freedom? In this world we live in today, the most successful people are the business investor and system owners.

I am not talking about a self employed business owner in which your earning potential is limited and it rarely last long or as this higher tendency of not maximizing profit when you are not present.

Are you interested in a business where you leverage on other people and with little effort, great commitment and you being passionate about it positive and good results show?

A business of the 21st century with small amount of risk, huge demand for quality product, a good residual income and unlimited income potential.

If this is the type of business you are interested in, then you are not far away. The next step for you to take is to attend one of our business seminars where you will be enlightened and broaden your knowledge about what the business entails.

If interested you can send me a direct mail on my signature or contact my phone number on my signature

(1) (2) (3) ... (234) (235) (236) (237) (238) (239) (240) ... (341) (Reply)

Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.