Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,066 members, 7,807,203 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:00 AM

Introduce Your Business - Business To Business (252) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Introduce Your Business (450890 Views)

Introduce Your Business to all over world free of cost / Introduce Your Business / Introduce Your Bussiness With The Keyz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (249) (250) (251) (252) (253) (254) (255) ... (341) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Introduce Your Business by Exxkay(m): 5:38am On Oct 15, 2018
Bigi Drinks available in large quantities

We sell buck and bit holla for any quantity you need

08027709006, 08033483977

Re: Introduce Your Business by afecofrank(m): 6:10pm On Oct 15, 2018
What do you mean?
ExplicitConect:
these ones are smaples na
Re: Introduce Your Business by chiilii2017: 10:51pm On Oct 15, 2018
Hi,
we are called La Creme Ventures. We are into importation of general Merchandize for customers who really want to maximize their profit. Instead of buying from people that imported and sold to wholesalers who eventually sells to another grade of wholesalers who then sells to retailers and then to you with each of the chainlink adding their profit thereby reducing your own profit margin, you can import your goods for sale directly from the manufacturers abroad to your door step anywhere within Nigeria. If you are into baby items, kitchen utensils and general household items, building materials, women wears, men wears, etc, whatsapp us on this no to get started 08130607112.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Introduce Your Business by chiilii2017: 11:01pm On Oct 15, 2018
chiilii2017:
Hi,
we are called La Creme Ventures. We are into importation of general Merchandize for customers who really want to maximize their profit. Instead of buying from people that imported and sold to wholesalers who eventually sells to another grade of wholesalers who then sells to retailers and then to you with each of the chainlink adding their profit thereby reducing your own profit margin, you can import your goods for sale directly from the manufacturers abroad to your door step anywhere within Nigeria. If you are into baby items, kitchen utensils and general household items, building materials, women wears, men wears, etc, whatsapp us on this no to get started 08130607112.

Re: Introduce Your Business by afecofrank(m): 5:58am On Oct 16, 2018
Hello, what original Italian sandals and loafers do you carry? Where are in Lagos? WhatsApp me. Thanks
juyifloss:
J.calton was born out of love for well made quality shoes, we are meticulous in our work, intentional in our designs. Call 08091893042. Instagram, fll @J.calton_luxury. Made in Italy.
Re: Introduce Your Business by afecofrank(m): 5:59am On Oct 16, 2018
Hello, what original Italian sandals and loafers do you carry? Where are you in Lagos? WhatsApp me. Thanks
juyifloss:
J.calton was born out of love for well made quality shoes, we are meticulous in our work, intentional in our designs. Call 08091893042. Instagram, fll @J.calton_luxury. Made in Italy.
Re: Introduce Your Business by topsy23: 9:30am On Oct 16, 2018
For Your Electrical, Mechanical and HVAC design and installations,

You can visit our thread:
https://www.nairaland.com/1804476/complete-package-design-drawing-electrical

https://www.nairaland.com/1233943/contact-us-electrical-mechanical-plumbing/9

Phone number 08033643191, 0805175060
whatsapp number : 08033643191

E-mail: atope23@live.co.uk, topselg.engineering@gmail.com

Thanks..
Re: Introduce Your Business by elknice: 2:57pm On Oct 18, 2018
PLACE YOUR BUSINESS AT THE TOP OF SEARCH ENGINES

�We offer the cheapest prices for WEB DESIGN & DEVELOPMENT

GET YOUR WEBSITE DESIGN for as low as #2,500/$7=
*With Domain
*Web Hosting
*Customized emails
*Dynamic Design
*Attractive & Beautiful Design
*Responsive Design
*Google Webmaster tool
*Mobile Friendly
and many more features

YES! FOR #2,500/$7 = (T & C applied)

We 'RE Really GOOD at it.
BE IT:➖
✅Static Websites
✅Personal / Blog Website
✅Business Websites
✅Ecommerce Websites
✅Non-Profit and Religious Websites
✅Portfolio Websites and
✅Internet Marketing

We don't just sell websites, we create websites that SELL.
https://elknicetechnews.online/get-your-website-design-for-as-low-as-2500/

CALL NOW!!!

▶E: info@elknicetechnews.online
▶Profile: www.elknicetechnews.online/profile
▶PH/WP: +2348070774214

LIMITED OFFER AVAILABLE

✍�(c) Elknice Solutions
www.elknicetechnews.online/what-we-offer

Kindly Share
Re: Introduce Your Business by Raimarh(f): 12:06pm On Oct 20, 2018
Ladies pant,men's pant, children pants, plus size women pant, camisole and legggings are available in wholesale. Contact me on 08157424614(WhatsApp only)
Re: Introduce Your Business by Hasib04(m): 10:31am On Oct 21, 2018
Hello, if you are interesting for me to supply you dodo Ikire in bulk, contact me.
Phone number :08125447918
Email :shakirullahasib@gmail.com
Re: Introduce Your Business by meeyarh(f): 1:18pm On Oct 23, 2018
Hi don't you think its cool if we own a quality item in our wardrobe and the other can b okrika #if u know u know.
Contact us at meeyarh's world to get your quality wears join our WhatsApp group for more info https:///CGZ3bJmPgunAKPaBcLT8Yr
Re: Introduce Your Business by Michaelisaacng(m): 12:30pm On Oct 24, 2018
Do you know that you will get *#1million naira cash* from my company if you refer someone to buy this beautiful house? And also the client will still pay you *2% (#3.4million)* commission for your services?

A *5 Bedroom* Fully furnished State of the Art Home, built without compromise in *HERITAGE PLACE ESTATE,* monastery Road, behind Novare mall, Lekki, Lagos.

This Furnished Edifice has: *a big living room, Masters room a dining room, visitors toilet, a big kitchen, a store, a sit-out in front , a standard size Swimming pool and a sound proof Generator* ( all rooms ensuite),. An overhead water tank is also hidden in the roof*

The edifice sits on about *800sq mtrs* Land in a Serviced and beautiful Estate.

Asking Price: *N170,000,000.00 negotiable*

*Title: global CofO*

*For further Enquiries and inspections on Thursdays*

*4th Floor, Mokland Plaza, 3/9, Olu Koleosho Street (Medical Road, Off Awolowo Way, ikeja

Call or WhatsApp us: 08060606005
*cremprealtors@gmail.com*

Re: Introduce Your Business by Ibiyomee(f): 8:39pm On Oct 24, 2018
For your party souvenirs, kitchen items, gift items at affordable wholesale and retail prices
Place your order, delivery nationwide!
ABY Varieties Emporium takes the stress off you!
Shop at 5, Samson street, Iyana Ipaja, Lagos
Interested buyers/resellers can Whatsapp me on https:///send?phone=2348082576978

Re: Introduce Your Business by ACAN(m): 11:43am On Oct 25, 2018
TRADERS & INVESTORS SUCCESS SUMMIT

Attention! Attention!! Attention!!!
Investdata Consulting Ltd presents The 8th edition of its TRADERS & INVESTORS SUCCESS SUMMIT tagged: INVEST 2019, designed to be the biggest yearly workshop for stock market traders &investors in Nigeria.

Theme: Adopting The Billionaire’s Mentality In Stock Selection.
Venue: Ostra Hotel & Hall, Alausa, Opposite NNPC Gas-Plant Ikeja Lagos.
Date: Saturday, December 8, 2018.
Time: 10a.m.

The huge decline in stocks from its January 2018 peak has not necessarily been due to the fundamentals of quoted companies, but investors flight for safety over uncertainties arising from next year’s general elections, participants will learn from experts/facilitators at the workshop, how and where to position for juiciest returns, depending on investment horizon.

Previous editions have attracted participants from diverse class of investors and traders, as well as several world-class professionals and experts as speakers and facilitators, including representatives of quoted companies and stockbroking firms. The event has helped market players to effectively time opportunities for higher returns in the New Year.

In today’s equity market, there is wisdom in being able to identify ‘buy’ opportunities very early and sell for maximum returns, while minimizing loss in any market situation.Understanding the dynamics of the stock market during any cycle is the very key to successful trading and investing. For this to happen,we must arm ourselves with knowing the essential driving forces behind the market as they move up and down.

At the INVEST 2019 TRADERS & INVESTORS SUCCESS SUMMIT (TISS) you will discover some seldom considered aspects of investing and trading that can help you bag more big winners, while ratcheting down the number of losers in 2019 and beyond.
This summit will provide answers to these six crucial questions AND others

• What exactly is it we are trying to do as traders & investors?
• What occurs every post-election year that we wish to take advantage of?
• What are the prevailing market moves and who are the dominant players?
• What is ‘smart money’ doing?
• Where should we look to enter the market or exit?
• Is it the same every day, season and year?

When you answer these important (and frequently overlooked) questionscorrectly, your trading/investing skills will launch into new levels.
For Registration kindly send YES or REG to 08028164085, 08032055467, and 08111811223 now for details.

Ambrose Omordion
CRO|Investdata Consulting Ltd
info@investdataonline.com
info@investdata.com.ng
ambrose.o@investdataonline.com
ambroseconsultants@yahoo.com
Tel: 08028164085, 08032055467
https://www.facebook.com/events/320536552075449/

Re: Introduce Your Business by Oliviapea(f): 12:17pm On Oct 27, 2018
TRAINING! TRAINING!! TRAINING!!!
BE TRAINED ON THE FOLLOWING
DAY 1 Essential oils and carrier oils Types of Essential oils,carrier oils and how to make them Body butter How to do double boiler
DAY 2 Exfoliating Exfoliating scrub make your own exfoliator How to make your own body scrub Lightening body scrub
DAY 3 Lightening body oil Lightening body cream Whitening body cream Whitening body shower gel Whitening body scrub
DAY 4 Moisturising herbal black soap Toning Black soap Seven days herbal whitening soap Exfoliating lightening soap Black soap for all skin types
DAY 5 How to make your oils Lemon oil Orange oil Almond Oil Carrot oil Coconut oil Avocado oil Yellow peeling oil Dark eyes circle oil Carrot powder/ juice
DAY 6 Baby shampoo for hair growth Baby hair growth oil Baby glowing body cream Baby liquid soap Stretch mark cream Stretch mark scrub Hair growth oil
DAY 7 Breast firming oil Breast enlargemenm 1 Anti aging treatment Anti aging face cream Anti wrinkle vitamin c serum Face cleansers Tumeric uses and benefits How to make tumeric powder
DAY 8 Permanent pink lip balm Body milk/lotions/cream Egyptian body milk Egyptian body wash Papaya whitening lotion Half cast cream Half cast shower gel Filipino whitening body milk Indian glow lightening lotion Whitening face cream Luminous lightening lotion Herbal cream Morrocan whitening cream https:///BW85OF5osf60dfUkNYkRFe
Re: Introduce Your Business by afecofrank(m): 6:38pm On Oct 27, 2018
Supply original AAA & AAAA quality mobile phone accessories from China.
Contact me with your detailed inquiry if interested.
Looking forward to your cooperation.

Re: Introduce Your Business by DevtekTanks(m): 1:54pm On Oct 29, 2018
Drinking water out of bottle has become a billion-naira Industry. Every bottle is expensive,and water in them is not necessary any cleaner
than water that comes out of your tap.

At Devtek water solutions provider, we know that water filtration system can create confidence in your water that will allow you to take
advantage of it.

When you stop purchasing plastic bottles of water, you will save a lot of money.Your water should taste good and be good for you. Getting
if filtered through a home system is the best way to get your quality water you can be sure of.

Invest in one of our water purification system today and get access to clean water in your home.

Contact Devtek Tanks

info @devtektanks.com

www.devtektanks.com

Re: Introduce Your Business by daroyal1: 5:32pm On Oct 30, 2018
Strong Tower Gym @ 6b dalberto road, Palm grove estate Lagos. Tel: 08084579999 Monthly membership just #10000 naira. Our workout equipment include bodybuilding, exercise, aerobics & lots more. Our professional trainers are always around to help you achieve your fitness goals. So come workout. Remember, health is wealth �️‍♂️
Re: Introduce Your Business by daroyal1: 6:06pm On Oct 30, 2018
Looking to record a professional song, album or radio jingle! Or a place to perfect your musical skills

Goldmyne Studios is where you should be...
Audio Studios and Video studios
Half session 4hours
Full session 8hours

Rehearsal space
Large, fully equipped (with instruments) and air conditioned. Available for 2hours, 4hours & 8hours

For bookings and more info.
Call 0808 4579999

Goldmyne! Good quality Music, Worldwide Sound

Re: Introduce Your Business by mosesjay(m): 10:13am On Oct 31, 2018
we are professionals in fumigation/pest control, Post contruction cleaning services, Facility management. our crew is ready to come to your door step to render any of our services at any time. you can give us a trial for an affordable service fee, you can call us on 08101760789
Re: Introduce Your Business by edyreuben(m): 2:22pm On Nov 01, 2018
Akwa Ibom state still remains a virgin market for investment especially in frozen food distribution. I currently run a mini cold room but I have designed a robust strategy to leverage on the high demand of frozen food in Uyo, Akwa Ibom state capital to guaranted 100% return on investment. Upon request I'll make available the full proposal but find attached a financial summary for the proposed Investment.

Re: Introduce Your Business by iebelieve(m): 10:20am On Nov 02, 2018
*_Building business with Business Model*_

Nigerians have a way of rushing into what sells until that market becomes saturated.

Today, many are advocating for entrepreneurship and as such get training on how to make soap, beads, web designing, fashion/ tailoring, learn computer etc

People now have skills, but skills doesn't automatically translate into enterprise.

Every sector and industry is keenly competitive, aggressive and disruptive.
_its either you survive or you go count your lost_

This is why we have created this *BUSINESS MODEL GROWTH PLAN*

this growth plan is a business toolkit that help you develop a business model to help you:

¶ Harness the business in your skill by developing multiple stream of businesses from your skill thereby increasing income.

¶Evaluate and expand your marketing reach to 10x your business impact and acceptance through content strategy

¶Lead the operations and strategic collaboration that boost performance

¶position the business for profit, market dominance, increase sales, motivated marketing team etc.

If you need a strategy firm to mastermind, brainstorm and develop ground breaking ideas for your skill or firms.

Do well to reach out.

We are sure to help you gain clarity and make money from your skill monthly.

============================
*_EdupreneurNg_ is a corporate rebel enterprise that provides strategy and organizational leadership and business models for SMEs.*

Call or whatsapp
#EdupreneurNg
_Corporate rebel enterprise_

Re: Introduce Your Business by Segunolat: 9:22am On Nov 03, 2018
I buy all kinds of gift cards

Itunes
Amazon
Steam
Nordstrom
Sephora
Ebay

Virtually all currencies (USD, EUR, GBP, AUD, CNY, JPY ect)
and all denominations $10 - $100 at unrejectable rate and $101 - $1000 at avarage rate.

Payout within 15 minutes, no delay and no story.
Contact me on whatsapp business office
0 7 0 8 6 7 7 7 5 4 7

Re: Introduce Your Business by JeielOS10(m): 1:39pm On Nov 03, 2018
bloodline:
Hello People,

Tell us about your company and the types of services you offer. Also include your contact details.

I don't have a business yet anyway.

I am Jeiel Ogooluwa SANUSI
I am a Graphics Designer

I have over 6 years of experience in the field, I specialize in brand identity designs. I build brand logos and by extension brand assets and stationeries...
Links to my online portfolios are

Dribbble.com/Jeiel_OS

And instagram
@jeiel_os

Kindly check them out, I believe you'd be impressed

In case you might need my services later for future projects

You can always reach me by mail
Jeielos.et@gmail.com

And through this number
Re: Introduce Your Business by afecofrank(m): 2:36pm On Nov 03, 2018
Build your own water. "Water no get enemy". And you can do it.

3 in 1 monoblock drinking water filling machine/water production line

Specifications

PET water bottle filling machine
High quality SUS304 stainless
Easy to operate
Reliable performance

PET water bottle filling machine

This production line is composed by auto bottle washing , filling machine, auto capping machine and conveyor system. The separated production line is in straight line. It is suitable for PET bottle filling, the filling machine and capping machine can be changed. This machine makes by high quality SUS304, reliable in structure, easy in operation, can be widely used; it is the ideal equipment of the small and middle water factory.

Re: Introduce Your Business by EZEUDENE(m): 5:39pm On Nov 03, 2018
bloodline:
Hello People,

Tell us about your company and the types of services you offer. Also include your contact details.

I don't have a business yet anyway.

Hi am into sale of original and quality phone accessories like
original Amazon charger,Infinixi,Samsung...etc
we also into original and full capacity power banks and memory cards with assorted designs of Bluetooth speakers

Re: Introduce Your Business by ultimatesafety(m): 4:36pm On Nov 04, 2018
Hi all,

Here is the solution to make your international business transaction with your foreign client go smoothly. It has been a difficult one for people living in the diaspora to have a business done smoothly with people over here in Nigeria or overseas due the fact that they are not close to each other and there is no trust in between. We now offer an escrow to be the intermediary between the two clients. No finished business, no fund release. You can join the WhatsApp group link below in my signature for more information about the terms and conditions. You can also drop your number to be added in the group.
Re: Introduce Your Business by mosesjay(m): 5:35pm On Nov 04, 2018
� COCO FACILITY MANAGEMENT COMPANY LIMITED.  we are professionals in  Facility management.                               We offer the best services at an affordable service fee.     *With free samples.*With swift and quality service delivery.* Dedicated service personnel.We 'RE Really GOOD at it.Yes we are facility managers Our services include:✅Facility Management.✅Fumigation/pest and Rodent control.✅Industrial and house  Cleaning services.✅Training/Consultancy services.✅Health and safety Environment.✅Sales of  cleaning Equipments.✅We also supply cleaning consumables.We don't just render services but we create satisfaction.https://WWW.cocofmclimited.com.CALL NOW!!!CONTACT: 08101760789▶E-mail: cocofmc@gmail.com▶Profile: www.cocofmclimited.com▶PH/WP: 08101760789✍�(c) Coco facility management company limited.www.cocofmclimited.com{08101760789}Kindly Share.

1 Share

Re: Introduce Your Business by mosesjay(m): 10:40am On Nov 05, 2018
� COCO FACILITY MANAGEMENT COMPANY LIMITED. we are professionals in Facility management. We offer the best services at an affordable service fee. *With free samples.*With swift and quality service delivery.* Dedicated service personnel.We 'RE Really GOOD at it.Yes we are facility managers Our services include:✅Facility Management.✅Fumigation/pest and Rodent control.✅Industrial and house Cleaning services.✅Training/Consultancy services.✅Health and safety Environment.✅Sales of cleaning Equipments.✅We also supply cleaning consumables.We don't just render services but we create satisfaction.https:// WWW.cocofmclimited.com.CALL NOW!!!CONTACT: 08101760789▶E-mail: cocofmc@gmail.com▶Profile: www.cocofmclimited.com ▶PH/WP: 08101760789✍�(c) Coco facility management company limited. www.cocofmclimited.com {08101760789}Kindly Share.
Re: Introduce Your Business by dagok(f): 2:26pm On Nov 05, 2018
BLUETOOTH SELFIE STICK

Available in Bulk Purchase and in Pcs

PROMO PRICE @#2000Naira Only

Call or WhatsApp

(1) (2) (3) ... (249) (250) (251) (252) (253) (254) (255) ... (341) (Reply)

Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.