Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,052 members, 7,807,162 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:31 AM

Introduce Your Business - Business To Business (331) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Introduce Your Business (450889 Views)

Introduce Your Business to all over world free of cost / Introduce Your Business / Introduce Your Bussiness With The Keyz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (328) (329) (330) (331) (332) (333) (334) ... (341) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Introduce Your Business by GYZSERVICES1: 3:47pm On Apr 15, 2023
Insurance Services

Kindly contact us for ur:

Motor Insurance to cover accident, theft & fire;

Fire policy for ur homes, shops, business premises, schools, boutique;

Marine insurance for import & export of goods

Public liability insurance for schools, hotels, hospitals, offices;

Insurance bond either bid bond, advance payment, or performance bond for contractors;

Group Life to protect ur staff, members of association, & get ur PENCOM cert;

Travel health Insurance to get ur visa & provide protection when you travel abroad;

Goods-in-Transit to protect ur goods during transportation;

Children Education Plan to save & secure ur child's education;

Maximum Investment Plan to save and achieve ur financial goals;

Annuity to earn monthly income after retirement for life;

Mortgage Protection Plan to secure ur household in case of default in repayment of the loan;

Personal Accident to compensate against death, permanent disability & medical expenses;

Group Personal Accident to compensate against death, disability & medical expenses of loved ones, association members, & students;

Professional Indemnity for doctors, nurses, lawyers, architects, accountants, brokers, etc;

Loss of Employment Scheme to earn income for 24 months after loss of job;

And other classes of insurance to meet ur needs.

Thank you

Re: Introduce Your Business by femiteworld(m): 6:52pm On Apr 15, 2023
Greetings Sir/Ma,

This is to notify all our beloved clients that the products mention below are available in stock:

Anaesthesia machines
Ventilator Machine
X-ray Machine ( Static & Mobile)
Digitizer+ Workstation
Theatre Light
Patient Bed
Delivery Bed
Operating Tables
Infusion & Syringe Pump
Oxygen Concentrator
Diathermy Machine
Operating Lamp
Ultrasound machine
Patient monitor
Chemistry Analyser
Hematology analyser
12 Channels ECG
Holter monitor
Ambulatory BP monitor
Paulse oximeter
Spirometer
Hematocrit centrifuge
Microscope etc...

We also have medical consumables such as theater consumables, lab consumables, imaging consumables and general hospital consumables.
for more enquiries please contact :
Bwell Medicals Limited
Cardinal house 3 Ijaye road opposite mobil Petrol Station ogba Lagos

Call/WhatsApp :
*+2349152327267*

Email: bwellmedicals@gmail.com

Thanks for your support and patronage 🀝

Re: Introduce Your Business by GYZSERVICES1: 5:39pm On Apr 16, 2023
Kindly contact us for the following services:

1. Company Document Processing
Kindly contact us for your company documents such as CAC, Tax Clearance Certificate (TCC), NSITF, ITF, PENCOM, BPP, SCUML, etc. We are well known for our timely delivery.

2. Insurance Services
Contact us for your Travel/Health Insurance for your trip abroad. We also provide other classes of insurance (motor, marine, fire, group life, etc) to meet your needs.

3. Authentication of Documents
For your document authentication/ attestation at the Federal Ministries of Education & Foreign Affairs, kindly get in touch with us and you will be glad you did. We save clients the time and money in coming down to Abuja to authenticate their documents.

4. Reservation Services/ Dubai Visa
For your flight & hotel reservation for visa application, get in touch with us. You can count on us for verifiable and and timely reservations.

For your Dubai Visa, kindly reach out to us. We provide affordable & verifiable Dubai visas.

5. Vehicle Registration/Renewal
We assist clients in getting their vehicle documents such as Vehicle License, Road Worthiness, Insurance, Change of Ownership, New plate number, etc at the best cost & least time.

6. Document/File Editing Services
We cater to your document editing needs. This includes document compression, conversion, digital signature, photo insertion, and general formatting.

Kindly contact us whenever the need arise.

Contact Info:
Phone No: 0803 604 8707
Email: gyzventure@gmail.com

Re: Introduce Your Business by ACAN(m): 9:50pm On Apr 16, 2023
Fabric Crisp Laundry Service and Cleaning

Fabric Crisp Cleaner was established in the Year of 2005 and has ever since been a pioneer company in providing first-rate and superior laundry services. We provide high quality and affordable services in a way of care and nurture for your threads. We have always catered to the requirements of commercial laundry and cleaning through our expertise and knowledge in the area. We process laundry as per our customer specifications. We only use safe and environmentally friendly detergents and disinfectants and all our equipment are power conservative.

Our Services
We make sure that our services are boutique made. We come with a gritty workforce and provide a lot of care for your apparel.

Key Activities
Washing,
Drying,
Ironing,
Repairs and Alterations,
Disinfection,
Doorstep Collection and Delivery of items,

We at Fabric Crisp Dry Cleaning and Laundry work in a definite method and a line of procedure. This helps us in maintaining the efficiency of services, our time limit, and also helps us take better care of your laundry.

Address: BIock 5, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Rd, Beside lbeju Lekki, Ultra Modern Market, Bodije, Ibeju Lekki, Lagos. Nigeria
Oworo Qffice: No. 60, Oworo Road, Opp Old Folabi Hospital Oworonshoki, Lagos.
Tel: 08055110452, 08050250336

Re: Introduce Your Business by spotifyfollower(m): 11:09am On Apr 17, 2023
Hello,

Gift Delivery Australia is the best gifting platform.

Visit: -
https://www.giftdeliveryaustralia.com/

Re: Introduce Your Business by Kingso60(m): 12:31pm On Apr 17, 2023
Good day sir/ma, I'm a graphic designer, i can do any design job like church flyers,birthday flyers, logo design, business flyers, any social media designs, i.d card, business cards, powerpoint slides etc

Re: Introduce Your Business by GYZSERVICES1: 9:22pm On Apr 17, 2023
Insurance Services

Insurance bond either bid bond, advance payment, or performance bond for contractors;

Travel health Insurance to get ur visa & provide protection when you travel abroad;

Mortgage Protection Plan to secure ur household in case of default in repayment of the loan;

Personal Accident to compensate against death, permanent disability & medical expenses;

Group Personal Accident to compensate against death, disability & medical expenses of loved ones, association members, & students;

Professional Indemnity for doctors, nurses, lawyers, architects, accountants, brokers, etc;

Thank you

Re: Introduce Your Business by wbadmus2: 2:41am On Apr 19, 2023
Dear all,

I would like to inform you that my boutique is up for sale. If you are interested, please do not hesitate to contact me on WhatsApp at 08108443106.

Thank you for your attention.

Best regards.

Re: Introduce Your Business by wbadmus2: 2:43am On Apr 19, 2023
Dear all,

I would like to inform you that my boutique is up for sale. If you are interested, please do not hesitate to contact me on WhatsApp at 08108443108

Thank you for your attention.

Best regards,

Re: Introduce Your Business by GYZSERVICES1: 9:36pm On Apr 19, 2023

Kindly contact us for your company documents such as CAC, Tax Clearance Certificate (TCC), NSITF, ITF, PENCOM, BPP, SCUML, etc. We are well known for our timely delivery.

2. Insurance Services
Contact us for your Travel/Health Insurance for your trip abroad. We also provide other classes of insurance (motor, marine, fire, group life, etc) to meet your needs.

For your document authentication/ attestation at the Federal Ministries of Education & Foreign Affairs, kindly get in touch with us and you will be glad you did. We save clients the time and money in coming down to Abuja to authenticate their documents.

For your flight & hotel reservation for visa application, get in touch with us. You can count on us for verifiable and and timely reservations.

For your Dubai Visa, kindly reach out to us. We provide affordable & verifiable Dubai visas.

We assist clients in getting their vehicle documents such as Vehicle License, Road Worthiness, Insurance, Change of Ownership, New plate number, etc at the best cost & least time.

We cater to your document editing needs. This includes document compression, conversion, digital signature, photo insertion, and general formatting.

Contact Info:

Re: Introduce Your Business by Bridger(m): 12:21pm On Apr 20, 2023
Are you a supplier that sells to another business? In any of this industries, Agric, Construction, Manufacturing....

You are doing amazing tbh but I know some of your business pain points and want to offer a solution.

When I started my first business, my biggest challenge was how do I manage the delay between when I invoice my buyers and when I collect payments...Would typically have to wait for 15 -90 days between when I deliver my goods and when I get payments.

I'm curious to know, which process do you have in place to get instant access to your cash immediately after you do your delivery?

We figured out how to give businesses instant access to cash to grow their business with zero collateral (Our first 100 business customers increased their growth from 33% to 78% in no time).

And this is precisely where you and I come in… I'd be happy to talk with you about www.bridger.africa, We give you free instant Business accounts, access to new customers, the ability to create/send Invoices and get instant financing for your invoices, and give you access to financing to get supplies...

P.S. Here's a short article on all you need to know about Purchase order financing order so you know all information about Purchase order financing. Take a look! https://www.bridger.africa/blog/purchase-order-financing-guide-in-nigeria
Re: Introduce Your Business by GYZSERVICES1: 9:26pm On Apr 20, 2023
Insurance Services

Thank you

Contact Info:

Re: Introduce Your Business by GYZSERVICES1: 10:53am On Apr 22, 2023

2. Insurance Services

Contact Info:

Re: Introduce Your Business by Rhemaworld(m): 9:25am On Apr 23, 2023
HELLO PASTE ME YOUR EBAY AND AMAZON LINKS FOR CHECK OUT
MY RATE ARE QUITE THE BEST VERY LOW TO THE NORMAL DOLLAR RATE
FAST DELIVERY WITHIN FEW DAYS
PROPER HANDLING OF ITEMS PURCHASE
DM VIA WHATSAPP 08088596104
Re: Introduce Your Business by GYZSERVICES1: 11:11pm On Apr 23, 2023
Insurance Services

Thank you

Contact Info:

Re: Introduce Your Business by Damzytech(m): 11:30pm On Apr 23, 2023
We help you pay your Chinese suppliers or Fund your Alipay WeChatpay accounts.

Contact us https://xchange4me.org

Re: Introduce Your Business by spotifyfollower(m): 11:21am On Apr 24, 2023
Hello,

gift Delivery Australia is the best gifting platform. also here you get many of the gift ideas.

visit: -
https://www.giftdeliveryaustralia.com/
Re: Introduce Your Business by Coachpromise123(m): 5:16am On Apr 25, 2023
I am an affiliate marketer and Amazon kdp publisher, earning in dollars just by publishing and uploading books in ebooks format through the help of chatgpt πŸ”₯😊.

bloodline:
Hello People,

Tell us about your company and the types of services you offer. Also include your contact details.

I don't have a business yet anyway.

Re: Introduce Your Business by GYZSERVICES1: 10:26am On Apr 26, 2023

2. Insurance Services

Contact Info:

Re: Introduce Your Business by coolchifx(m): 1:45pm On Apr 26, 2023
You can make as much as N40k on your 200Ah used, bad/condemned inverter batteries. call or what app -08125203137 0r 08038105574(T&C apply)

Other Prices (Inverter Batteries)
150Ah - N25,000
100Ah - N18,000

For 2v (ATM) Batteries
1500Ah - N65,000
1000Ah - N40,000
500Ah - N18,000

For Car/ Trailer Batteries:
200 Ah - N28,000
100 Ah - N12000
75Ah - N8000
65Ah - N7500
45Ah - N5000

For Ups Batteries:

17Ah- N1500
12Ah - N1000
9Ah - N700

Re: Introduce Your Business by GYZSERVICES1: 1:48pm On Apr 26, 2023
Insurance Services

Thank you

Contact Info:

Re: Introduce Your Business by Usman1991: 1:51pm On Apr 26, 2023
*Nwanneka caleb* is a 24 year old boy that generated over 100 million naira in 6 months with WhatsApp to

He has decided to teach you how he did it, everything from A - Z

click the link below to find out howπŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡
http:///hjjyp9 or DM 08139491537

Re: Introduce Your Business by GYZSERVICES1: 11:56am On Apr 27, 2023
Insurance Services

Thank you

Contact Info:

Re: Introduce Your Business by odenkirk: 4:28pm On Apr 27, 2023
i make concrete interlocking blocks and garden kerbs, im also into tilles supply and laying 07031095528. location kano state
Re: Introduce Your Business by Rhemaworld(m): 3:48pm On Apr 28, 2023
Sell your Skrill and Neteller
Your Bitcoin and USDT
Your gift card and funds @irate
Dm via WhatsApp @08088596104
Re: Introduce Your Business by GYZSERVICES1: 5:46pm On Apr 28, 2023

Kindly contact us for your company documents such as CAC, Tax Clearance Certificate (TCC), NSITF, ITF, PENCOM, BPP, SCUML, FRC, Export License, etc. We are well known for our timely delivery.

2. Insurance Services

4. Reservation Services

Contact Info:

Re: Introduce Your Business by Rhemaworld(m): 8:17am On Apr 29, 2023
Bring in your ebay links for easy checkout,
thanks
Bring in your digital asset, funds, foreign currencies for exchange to Naria
My what app number is 08088596104.
Re: Introduce Your Business by GYZSERVICES1: 2:16pm On Apr 30, 2023
Insurance Services

Thank you

Contact Info:

Re: Introduce Your Business by GYZSERVICES1: 3:24pm On May 01, 2023

Kindly contact us for your company documents such as CAC, Tax Clearance Certificate (TCC), NSITF, ITF, PENCOM, BPP, SCUML, FRC, Export License, etc. We are well known for our timely delivery.

2. Insurance Services

4. Reservation Services

Contact Info:

Re: Introduce Your Business by Rhemaworld(m): 11:46am On May 02, 2023
Sufficient funds available for ebay checkouts
_Go to ebay.com , check the item you want to purchase
_copy the item link
_Send your items link's and wait will we send you the quote in Naira
_wait patiently for few weeks for us to get your item delivered to you
_propare handling of your items no touching story with us.
Dm Vai what's app @08088596104
Wil be nice doing business with us .

(1) (2) (3) ... (328) (329) (330) (331) (332) (333) (334) ... (341) (Reply)

Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.