Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,574 members, 7,809,095 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:54 PM

I need Credit Card Payment This Weekend - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / I need Credit Card Payment This Weekend (1148 Views)

Kudisms.net Introduces A ATM CARD Payment System. / How To Obtain And Get Credit Card In Nigeria. Do Shopping Online With Ease! / Cheap Way To Integrate Interswitch (ATM Card Payment) To Your Site (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I need Credit Card Payment This Weekend by lanbaba: 5:26am On Oct 08, 2011
Hello,

i need to make credit card payment this weekend. I will be paying naira in cash to whoever helps. i need someone in Lagos. pls emailĀ  me olaakin2009@yahoo. com.

i dont mind paying some extra naira.
Thanks
Re: I need Credit Card Payment This Weekend by 2sexy(m): 7:37am On Oct 08, 2011
OP why don't you try to get your own. I made post about get a prepaid credit card. Someone suggested UBA Africard and that he has used it on most international website. Do a google search and see what you can obtain.

I suggest you get your own because you may need it sometime in the future.
Re: I need Credit Card Payment This Weekend by lanbaba: 8:19am On Oct 08, 2011
sure, i have mine. Just short of funds in it and need to make a payment.
Re: I need Credit Card Payment This Weekend by Adarme: 3:11am On Oct 09, 2011
lanbaba:

sure, i have mine. Just short of funds in it and need to make a payment.

This guy is up to something.
1. He has a card, just no money to put on it.
2. He has money to make a payment.
3. He does not want to buy a Virtual Card (vcc)
4. He wants someone to make the payment for him most likely for free.

Usually these kind of things end in wahala
Re: I need Credit Card Payment This Weekend by 2sexy(m): 9:15am On Oct 09, 2011
Adarme,but d guy never said he want it for free. He even said he would pay extra.

As you rightly noticed,why would someone have a card but do not want to fund it and make the payment himself? Hmmm. . . That was thoughtful of you, Adarme.
Re: I need Credit Card Payment This Weekend by Dankudi: 2:20pm On Oct 09, 2011
Try www.sapnetsolutions.co.uk You can make any type of International payment you require through them.
Re: I need Credit Card Payment This Weekend by lanbaba: 10:17pm On Oct 09, 2011
@Adarme: Needed to pay for something over the weekend and it was really urgent. I pasted it on nairaland because there are people who offer such services including a virtual credit card. That is why i asked for someone in Lagos that can accept cash in return because i am in Lagos
There is nothing fishy in this. Think you should have read what i wrote carefully before posting your comment.
Not all Nigerians are fraudsters
Anyway i have sorted it out.

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Need Of A Clearing Agent In Lagos State!!! / Business Opportunities In Nigeria The 21st Century / Where to Buy Liberty reserve paypal In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.