Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,792 members, 7,802,518 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:44 PM

Full Transcript Of Tb Joshua Prediction Of Nigeria - Guinea Match - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Full Transcript Of Tb Joshua Prediction Of Nigeria - Guinea Match (16442 Views)

Any TB Joshua's Prediction On AFCON? / Osaze Blames TB Joshua's Prediction For Super Eagles Nations Cup Exit / T.b Joshua Predicts That nigeria Will Loose nigeria v Guinea Match If......... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Full Transcript Of Tb Joshua Prediction Of Nigeria - Guinea Match by channel801(f): 9:29am On Oct 09, 2011
The Video was recoded during the service of Sunday, 2nd October, 2011.

I was just sitting down; God was showing me the game between Nigeria and Guinea next week. How they started it, and how they ended it. But what I saw was not favourable. I said (it) was not favourable. If at this time (stage), we are stopped, it would be very bad. So it was not favourable at all.

Anyone who scores first takes the day. But the game was not favourable. I saw it yesterday. Is it Africa Cup of Nations? Is it next Saturday? I saw it yesterday; I watched it.

The situation, the world, not only Nigeria, the whole world is facing is, ‘Where there is no vision,’ there is no direction. Even when the vision is given, nobody is ready to follow it. Why should all these things happen to us? For many years now, Nigeria normally goes for a game, not to stop at the beginning. Africa , for that matter. Africa Cup of Nations is a small thing. We should be the one to champion them. Why should we be stopped at this (stage)?

But with God, all things are possible. But it is not something I can do alone. That is the problem I have. I cannot do it alone. If I could do it alone, I am lover of football, I would pray and fast to ask God, but it is not possible for me to do it.  W must agree and instructions will be given and you follow the instruction.
If you follow the instruction, you will carry the day.

(Congregation clap)

Why are you clapping? Are you the Instructor (that should come for instruction)? I love football so much. That is why, when it is time to play football, I want to know what is happening. I will pray; I want to know…. Where people respect and honour God, ‘What can we do?’ ‘How do we go about it?’ The instruction would be given,  ‘Do this, this, this’.  You’d get it right.

Rise up (addressing the congregation).

You know your position in Africa. You’re a giant of this Africa. This is Africa Cup.  We cannot just enter, we are not even starting the whole thing and we stop at the beginning, it would look very shameful.  Come out as a giant. Let’s honour God. Let’s carry God along. Let us play football as if all depends on us and pray as if all depends on God.

Tell you neighbor: Pray, as if all depends on God. Play, as if all depends on you. (demonstrates praying, then playing)

(Congregation laugh)

You people are laughing, so that you will laugh that day. Because I’m seeing, it will be very shameful. But I’m seeing the other side shouting. So, you’re a giant. What is the meaning of giant? What I am saying now is what I’ve seen.

As a man of God, I saw it in a vision. I can not do anything but what can we do? That is it? It is God that showed me; it’s a vision. So don’t think, ‘This man saw it, why can’t he do it?’ No. The thing is not like the way you think it is. That, ‘Didn’t he see it? Why can’t he pray and change it? It is not possible like that. Two of us, must believe to make things happen.

The two of us must what? Believe (congregation respond). To make things what? Happen (congregation respond). To make things happen.  We will not be able to do anything on our own without corresponding action.

(when I say) in the name of Jesus, you say what?  (congregation reply) Amen That is all!. That is corresponding action.

My , ‘In the name of Jesus’ must come from my heart. Your, ‘Amen’ must also come from your heart.

In the name of Jesus!  (Congregation respond)  Amen.

That is corresponding action. If yours comes from the heart,  so we need  to say, ‘Amen’

http://www.channel801.com/Varieties/video-prophet-t-b-joshua-correctly-predicted-nigeria-guinea-match.html
Re: Full Transcript Of Tb Joshua Prediction Of Nigeria - Guinea Match by otokx(m): 11:24am On Oct 09, 2011
why was this transcript not published long before the match?
Re: Full Transcript Of Tb Joshua Prediction Of Nigeria - Guinea Match by Dgunnerz(m): 1:19pm On Oct 09, 2011
otokx:

why was this transcript not published long before the match?
It was not needed then!
Re: Full Transcript Of Tb Joshua Prediction Of Nigeria - Guinea Match by stepo707: 9:28am On Oct 10, 2011
SOAB was right!
Re: Full Transcript Of Tb Joshua Prediction Of Nigeria - Guinea Match by Freiburger(m): 9:38am On Oct 10, 2011
Why the same God no dey show am weitin man go do to make thind better for Naija?
Re: Full Transcript Of Tb Joshua Prediction Of Nigeria - Guinea Match by aribitoye(m): 9:39am On Oct 10, 2011
i am sure the transcript has been re-transcribed!
Re: Full Transcript Of Tb Joshua Prediction Of Nigeria - Guinea Match by koolman: 9:42am On Oct 10, 2011
Do you still need a prophet to tell you that Nigeria may likely mess up? Didn't the President tell you that all institutions in Nigeria are in shambles?
Is sports not one of the institutions? Every thing in this country is messed up:sports,public utilities like roads,nitel,PHCN,Pipe borne water,hospitals,schools,fuel,etc.WE ARE IN A MESS
Re: Full Transcript Of Tb Joshua Prediction Of Nigeria - Guinea Match by engrj(m): 9:43am On Oct 10, 2011
God Is Good?
Re: Full Transcript Of Tb Joshua Prediction Of Nigeria - Guinea Match by badmrkt(m): 9:47am On Oct 10, 2011
9ja mek una go hug trans4mer tongue
Re: Full Transcript Of Tb Joshua Prediction Of Nigeria - Guinea Match by jamace(m): 9:47am On Oct 10, 2011
If the gods have decreed Nigeria's failure, then the boys (including the coach) are not to blame.  sad
Re: Full Transcript Of Tb Joshua Prediction Of Nigeria - Guinea Match by omo9ja1(m): 9:48am On Oct 10, 2011
I think there is sense in what TB was preaching, everything is going Down for Nigeria, Its time we call the almighty God to rescure the Country from this poo of shame here and there!

God bless Nigeria
Re: Full Transcript Of Tb Joshua Prediction Of Nigeria - Guinea Match by chalerea(m): 9:53am On Oct 10, 2011
Please try and see the video before saying anything. This is one man of God that has always been right about his words.
aribitoye:

i am sure the transcript has been re-transcribed!

You may see the video as well and tell me is fake. Always read through very well before posting comments. grin
Re: Full Transcript Of Tb Joshua Prediction Of Nigeria - Guinea Match by pelezico: 9:54am On Oct 10, 2011
I keep telling folks TB Joshua is messing with the Occult - show me a verse in the Bible where Jesus placed bets on things like the Gladiator games. Was Jesus preoccupied with mens souls or trivials such as football

The reason why folks get so caught up with Wolves is that they have itching ears and no spiritual discernment at all

Im very much concerned for his soul and those who condone his foolishness
Re: Full Transcript Of Tb Joshua Prediction Of Nigeria - Guinea Match by norrisman: 9:56am On Oct 10, 2011
isnt it so bleeping obvious that in a football match, 2 teams will fight for a goal
Re: Full Transcript Of Tb Joshua Prediction Of Nigeria - Guinea Match by akatonero(m): 9:56am On Oct 10, 2011
We neglect things like this even when its very important if this vision seen by him was counter immediately with prayers lovers of sports like me wnt have been crying deep inside each time i remember it.When Osaze loss that one on one with the goal keeper thats was when i know that its all over.Lets just prepare ahead cos its already GONE,
Re: Full Transcript Of Tb Joshua Prediction Of Nigeria - Guinea Match by Nobody: 10:00am On Oct 10, 2011
sob
Re: Full Transcript Of Tb Joshua Prediction Of Nigeria - Guinea Match by Xfactoria: 10:02am On Oct 10, 2011
Even the devil can see vision, things that will happen to us in the future. So where does this prediction place TBJ? Does this make TB Joshua a man of God?

A lof of you folks keep wasting your time following fake prophets! I'm sorry for you!
Re: Full Transcript Of Tb Joshua Prediction Of Nigeria - Guinea Match by daroz(m): 10:09am On Oct 10, 2011
Its time to start taking this man serious o. What is his prediction for the Nigeria-Ghana match?
Re: Full Transcript Of Tb Joshua Prediction Of Nigeria - Guinea Match by goldenval(m): 10:11am On Oct 10, 2011
So many problems with human being is that, they condemn man of God just as they condemn Jesus saying he was fake!, So many ppl carry bible in their hands but not such in their heart and that is why so many of you are dying with poverty because you don't believe in God. You ppl were asking what concerns man of God with a football?, very stupid question, does it mean God has no right to send a message to his people?, Does football being played by Devil once?, This is the problem with africa, so much hatred when it comes to Man of God. I remember when they brought Jesus to Pontius Pilate, the man told the crowed that Jesus is Innocent and he should be set free but people shouted to him "No! No!, release Barnabas the criminal to us and kill the Jesus!". You see, the same hatred jews had with Jesus is still exist today. There is no love with the world. Nobody listen when God is speaking through a prophet!.

Thank you.
Re: Full Transcript Of Tb Joshua Prediction Of Nigeria - Guinea Match by Nobody: 10:17am On Oct 10, 2011
X-factoria:

Even the devil can see vision, things that will happen to us in the future. So where does this prediction place TBJ? Does this make TB Joshua a man of God?

A lof of you folks keep wasting your time following fake prophets! I'm sorry for you!

Abi o. Many babalawos(herbalists) will tell you with precision the outcome of many things. Does that authenticate their ways?

I, for one, look at substance of a message/belief and not things like this.
Re: Full Transcript Of Tb Joshua Prediction Of Nigeria - Guinea Match by Dandas: 10:23am On Oct 10, 2011
Whatever be the case,nemesis will continue to follow Siasia for injustice meted on Vincent Enyeama.I never know that Siasia knew the meaning of apology when i watched on channels television after the match that he apologised to Nigerians for their poor performance.How can he apologise when the same apology was tendered to him and Nigerians by Enyeama and he refused.What offence did Enyeama committed.
Re: Full Transcript Of Tb Joshua Prediction Of Nigeria - Guinea Match by Kx: 10:26am On Oct 10, 2011
Even when Jeremiah and most of the prophets of old saw vision's
they torn their garments, prayed and fasted fervently and most of the "doomy" prophesies were averted by God,
why could nt "the man in the God" do the same for Nigeria?
Re: Full Transcript Of Tb Joshua Prediction Of Nigeria - Guinea Match by netghost: 10:37am On Oct 10, 2011
all these jobless pastors , who we go ask now? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Full Transcript Of Tb Joshua Prediction Of Nigeria - Guinea Match by kenkruse: 10:39am On Oct 10, 2011
ANOTHER PROPHESY!

"There's a football club in England that (some) Nigerians like,, ehn, they're not doing very well now but they will smile at the end of their football season. It has been revealed that this footbal club will turn things around. The name I dont know because i dont watch European football."

undecided
Re: Full Transcript Of Tb Joshua Prediction Of Nigeria - Guinea Match by proudly9ja(m): 10:42am On Oct 10, 2011
This is why Nigeria is still messed up. Rather than critically analysing why we failed and taking steps so that we don't repeat such failures, we are looking for a 'messiah' to give us a way out. I can't even believe NFF tried to consult TB and they even went to the extent of bringing in another prophet Are we ok at all?
Re: Full Transcript Of Tb Joshua Prediction Of Nigeria - Guinea Match by brainpulse: 10:43am On Oct 10, 2011
Those that have the indept knowledge of the word of God are not really surprise at the events of things and the difference between predictions, prophesy and revealation. I w ont entangle myself in the heat of this argument nor take sides. But one thing is very sure, Excuse is the surest gate to failure any man that harbours an excuse before a task will surely fail.

And don't let us forget in a hurry:

1. That a young girl Predicted through the spirit of the Devil what was to happen to apostle Paul ( and it happened).
2. That a soccerer prophesied to peter who he was. ( she was correct).
3. That the Devil had a revealation through Peter about Jesus and Jesus rebuked him.

But there is a clear difference btw these 3 that only those that have indept knowledge about the working of the spirit of God will be able to know the difference and the source of each. This is not the Forum to share this word of wisdom. The bible says test all Spirit,
Re: Full Transcript Of Tb Joshua Prediction Of Nigeria - Guinea Match by dammizz(m): 10:45am On Oct 10, 2011
If he saw it, then he should pray for the woe not to come to pass, that's the essence of vision. Only God knows what no man knows
Re: Full Transcript Of Tb Joshua Prediction Of Nigeria - Guinea Match by born2boink(m): 10:50am On Oct 10, 2011
Nigeria, what a Bleep
Re: Full Transcript Of Tb Joshua Prediction Of Nigeria - Guinea Match by chines4(m): 10:56am On Oct 10, 2011
A friend told me that T.B. Joshua prediction was that Nigeria will loose 1-0. and that was before the match
Re: Full Transcript Of Tb Joshua Prediction Of Nigeria - Guinea Match by Jolad007(m): 11:01am On Oct 10, 2011
Ever before this match was played, this pastor said Nigeria will loose against Guinea, he also said the final score is 1 - 0 in favourable of Guinea.Though this is the End Time already so am not so surprise of all these Fake Pastors, they have no good vision for the nations but the football. BUT I TELL YOU, THE TRUTH IS YET TO COME VERY SOON ABOUT FAKE PASTORS
Re: Full Transcript Of Tb Joshua Prediction Of Nigeria - Guinea Match by stagger: 11:03am On Oct 10, 2011
What a load of BS.

There is a difference between a prophecy and a vision.

A vision is a glimpse of things to happen so that prayers and other action can be taken to avert the negative things seen.

People need to read the story of hos Hezekiah reversed the death sentence that God had proclaimed on him, and how he got the same God to give him back 15 years of life.

You do not need to just relax and take whatever has been prophesied or visualized about you. I have had experiences, that is why i can talk with this confidence. But I dont' know; obviously players like Osaze just can't be bothered.
Re: Full Transcript Of Tb Joshua Prediction Of Nigeria - Guinea Match by Serendipity: 11:06am On Oct 10, 2011
Joshua is a prophet of doom.
Has he ever prophesied and had it averted.
When he prophesied about a plane crash then, he and his congregation prayed but the plane still crashed.
He prophesied about Gani Fahewinmi's death; was it averted?
And he never prophesies about good things.
Balderdash!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rising Karting Star, Ugo Ugochukwu Signs Long Term Agreement With McLaren / FC Ifeanyi Ubah Players Arrive Egypt To Face Stubborn Al-Masry SC (PHOTOS) / Bruno Fernandes Wins Premier League's Player Of The Month For December

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.