Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,394 members, 7,800,802 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:56 AM

Killer Instinct And Killer Instinct Gold On Pc - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Killer Instinct And Killer Instinct Gold On Pc (2001 Views)

Please Is Fifa 15 With Crack Available On Pc? / Am The First Person To Have Xbox One And Killer Instinct In Naija Lets Network / Killer Instinct Arcade Game Needed Urgently!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Killer Instinct And Killer Instinct Gold On Pc by bolajibaok(m): 3:06pm On Sep 09, 2007
KILLER INSTINCT AND KILLER INSTICNT GOLD ON PC

I AM LOOKING FOR EXTREMELY GOOD PLAYERS
I HAVE THIS 2 ON MY PC , ANYONE WANTS TO CHALLENGE ME MAIL ME BJPUMPINDOGG@YAHOO.COM
Re: Killer Instinct And Killer Instinct Gold On Pc by hexgear(m): 10:49pm On Sep 11, 2007
Bros, back in my secondary school days I would have taken you up on that challenge, and probably beat you, who knows,  but right now I’m pretty much rusted beyond rehabilitation. But those sure were the good old days, mastering the combos of KI; the only black cartridge on the SNES.

Who is your favorite player? And I guess the obvious next question is; what is your highest ultra?
Re: Killer Instinct And Killer Instinct Gold On Pc by ituen(m): 4:25am On Sep 17, 2007
Well guys too yarn. if u sabi play KI, you go sabi am whether u dey ontop woman or you recover from amnesia. I'll send you a mail and see if we could meet for a challenge. for your info, have you done an ULTRA with 75hits. Can you do and ULTIMATE combo with EyeDol?

I'll mail you man.

barone_greenback@yahoo.com
Re: Killer Instinct And Killer Instinct Gold On Pc by Nobody: 1:51pm On Mar 19, 2008
ol men abeg make una send me the game i miss am die, ultra ULTRA ahhhhhhh wat a game
Re: Killer Instinct And Killer Instinct Gold On Pc by pein(m): 11:33am On Mar 20, 2008
neva really played the original but man KI Gold was the shit 4 me bck in the day,d blisters i got from pulling combos were mad! anyways wish i cud get a copy again and ultra sum1
PS:jago was AND is the shit
Re: Killer Instinct And Killer Instinct Gold On Pc by 6footplus(m): 12:59pm On Mar 26, 2008
by far the best combo wrecking game on the snes, tho i had a white us cartridge and not black. i dey hail d bros wey say im do 75 hits ultra and ultimate combo with eyedol, i think my highest was 50 with orchid. did almost every1's ultimate then too, i'm trying 2 get the rom on my pc 1 day,
never played the ki gold, bugger!!!

(1) (Reply)

now / Minecraft PE 1.16.0.63 Apk Mod / Gaming Laptop Vs Desktop – Which Should I Choose?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.