Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,909 members, 7,802,959 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:21 AM

Mtn Project Fame Season 4 Is Here At Last - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Mtn Project Fame Season 4 Is Here At Last (17646 Views)

MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread / Mtn Project Fame Season 7.0 Official Thread / Monica Wins The MTN Project Fame Season 4 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mtn Project Fame Season 4 Is Here At Last by Nobody: 10:03pm On Oct 10, 2011
qwest:

if a may ask, season 4, which good song can be said to have been released by artistes that pass through the show. 'cus with idols I can point at Timi Dakolo, J'odie, Omawunmi n co. But project fame? Even with the millions in sponsorship by mtn, can't point at a really amazing song by any of their acts.
u may be right on one hand whilst u may also be wrong on the other. Someone did talked about this earlier and i responded that maturity has got alot to do with being a great artiste u know? i dont think it would be fair to start comparing Timi with most youngsters from project fame. remember that we as Nigerians focus more on our stars but what about other non Nigerians that participated? do we know if they are already making waves? Its also imperative to state that Nyanya the winner of the first edition is doing well. I hope u heard chidinmas song which is also liked by many. This chap that came 2nd in the 2nd edition is also said to be doing well
Re: Mtn Project Fame Season 4 Is Here At Last by Sike(m): 10:18pm On Oct 10, 2011
toba:

dont worry. I'll make sure i encourage people to follow this 4th season. I'll also post video update regularly
Cant [B]Wait[/B]!
Re: Mtn Project Fame Season 4 Is Here At Last by OAM4J: 1:31am On Oct 11, 2011
subscribing. . .
Re: Mtn Project Fame Season 4 Is Here At Last by itiswell1(m): 6:15am On Oct 11, 2011
Let the show begin.
Re: Mtn Project Fame Season 4 Is Here At Last by Akuviv: 11:09am On Oct 11, 2011
I wonder why Nicholas (the Liberian guy) did not perform! Brandy sef for colo wink Jokes apart, that guy would go places. I missed the Gala Night show. Videos please !
Re: Mtn Project Fame Season 4 Is Here At Last by Nobody: 9:44am On Oct 13, 2011
Akuviv:

I wonder why Nicholas (the Liberian guy) did not perform! Brandy sef for colo wink Jokes apart, that guy would go places. I missed the Gala Night show. Videos please !

Nicholas is already a star. At the end of the 3rd edition when previous winners were called to sing, when nicholas was singing, BIBI one of the judges was shedding tears of Joy. The guy is even better than the mike that worn the second edition
Re: Mtn Project Fame Season 4 Is Here At Last by Akuviv: 2:37pm On Oct 13, 2011
toba:

Nicholas is already a star. At the end of the 3rd edition when previous winners were called to sing, when nicholas was singing, BIBI one of the judges was shedding tears of Joy. The guy is even better than the mike that worn the second edition
@TOBA : Well said. I wept too and felt I was been silly until I saw Bibi and an entranced TY-Mix standing on his feet till the end of that angelic rendition.
Re: Mtn Project Fame Season 4 Is Here At Last by Kezzy24(f): 12:11pm On Oct 14, 2011
@toba n Akuviv,seasons of mtn projectfame west africa will come and go,but we'll never forget Nicholas from Liberia who brought some people(me included)to tears with his angelic voice, That said,can't wait for Sunday when the show really begins, PROJECT FAME,WHAT A FEELING!!!
Re: Mtn Project Fame Season 4 Is Here At Last by Nobody: 7:38pm On Oct 16, 2011
for those of u that are home right now, put on ur TV cos the show is airing right now
Re: Mtn Project Fame Season 4 Is Here At Last by Nobody: 7:41pm On Oct 16, 2011
I forgot. watch it on STV on dstv or on ur free to air
Re: Mtn Project Fame Season 4 Is Here At Last by Nobody: 8:04pm On Oct 16, 2011
wow the lady from serria leone velma is pretty and has a good voice.

same goes for the lady from Benin vyonne.
Re: Mtn Project Fame Season 4 Is Here At Last by MTNPF41: 10:45am On Oct 17, 2011
What does Mummy J mean by boot camp? Hope it won't be too tough for the contestants? But like she said, it's a tough industry and they need to be tough to survive, not to talk about succeeding big time. But hope it won't be too tough oooo?!
Re: Mtn Project Fame Season 4 Is Here At Last by Nobody: 7:46pm On Oct 18, 2011
project fame currently airing on STV. the contestants are finally in the house and songs to be performed on Saturday has been given to the contestants.

mrs ige, voice trainer has started grooming the stars to be cheesy wink
Re: Mtn Project Fame Season 4 Is Here At Last by Nobody: 7:54pm On Oct 19, 2011
wow tonights show, the voice trainer, mrs ige celebrated her birthday with the contestants. shes also an octoberian like me
Re: Mtn Project Fame Season 4 Is Here At Last by bhailog143: 8:55pm On Oct 19, 2011
Awesome !!! Interesting topic what a great information deliver by the author i love tpo read it ,
Please join it and get more knowledge,

eczema products
Re: Mtn Project Fame Season 4 Is Here At Last by SATMAN(m): 12:20pm On Oct 20, 2011
The contestants are ready and RELOADED!, are you Ready for MTN Project Fame Season 4? !!!. Here are the TV schedule below;

Silverbird TV:
Sat. 8:00-9:00pm
Sun. 7:30-9:00pm
Mon-Fri. 7:30-8:00pm

NTA:
Sat. 5:00-6:00pm.(Nigerian Time)
Sun. 3:30-5:00pm
Mon-Fri. 5:00-5:30pm

Superscreen:
Sat. 7:00-8:00pm
Sun. 9:30-11:00pm
Mon-Fri. 6:30-7:00pm

SEE MORE HERE: - http://talkmedianigeria.com/2011/10/19/mtn-project-face-west-africa-tv-showtimes/
Re: Mtn Project Fame Season 4 Is Here At Last by Rbaby: 8:35pm On Oct 22, 2011
I fear this years project fame o! Those guys are goooood! Opening show was off the hook.
Re: Mtn Project Fame Season 4 Is Here At Last by Nobody: 10:49pm On Oct 22, 2011
watch out tomorrow night for the first eviction night.
Re: Mtn Project Fame Season 4 Is Here At Last by Kezzy24(f): 2:58pm On Oct 23, 2011
NTA are really inconsistent with d way they air d weekend mtn projectfame show,
They didn't air d gala nite show last sunday and yesterday's show,
I luv Roy,Ruth,Ese,Isaac and Yvonne's perfomance yesterday.Aziga did gud 2,jst hope he finds d solution 2 his facial expression.
Can't wait 4 2day's show,it's indeed a RELOADED MTN Projectfame season 4,
Re: Mtn Project Fame Season 4 Is Here At Last by Nobody: 3:45pm On Oct 23, 2011
@kezzy do pple still watch NTA?

watch Stv, super screen or ontv for maximum enjoyment.

tonites show will clash will italian league match of my team Lazio but will shuttle between both
Re: Mtn Project Fame Season 4 Is Here At Last by Nobody: 7:06pm On Oct 23, 2011
meeeeen projectfame is daaa booommmmb.

theres no show like this. not even star quest or peak talent show nor idols can stand it
Re: Mtn Project Fame Season 4 Is Here At Last by Kezzy24(f): 1:11pm On Oct 24, 2011
@Toba,very funny bt yes people still watch Nta.Lyk my sis-inlaw in PH needs it 2 keep up wit mtn project fame.
I concur wit u dat mtn project fame beats other reality shows,though i'm a fan of Maltina Dance All,
Yesterday's show was da bomb,thumbs up 2 Ruth,Yvonne,Roy,Joba,Ese,Monica and also Isaac,
Re: Mtn Project Fame Season 4 Is Here At Last by Kezzy24(f): 1:16pm On Oct 24, 2011
Toba,pls what time does mtn project fame air on ONTV on Saturdays?
Re: Mtn Project Fame Season 4 Is Here At Last by semid4lyfe(m): 2:11pm On Oct 24, 2011
All these singing competitions Project Fame WA, Nigerian Idols, West African Idols etc are a waste of time IMO. It's better for a "talented" aspiring musician to hustle, gather money, hit the studio and record one or two dance/party tracks, get radio airplay and they'll blow faster than all these singing competitions will do for him/her. Also, it doesn't help that the scope of the show is limited

Apart from the prize money, the recording contract & the car, there's nothing in Project Fame. It is just a platform to fame, become a celebrity and get invites to events IMO.

How many winners of these competitions have gone on to have successful music careers? Na only Omawunmi be like sey she try. All the rest. . . .Timi, Mike, Chidinma, Nyanya and all the rest na failures and their songs/albums were flops.

Dbanj, Tuface, Asa, P-Square, Olamide, Whizkid, Ice-Prince, Samklef, Timaya etc never went through any singing competition and they're the biggest things in the music industry today. . . .no surprises these same artists get invited to come and perform and judge these same contestants during the Project Fame
Re: Mtn Project Fame Season 4 Is Here At Last by Nobody: 3:04pm On Oct 30, 2011
wow for the 1st time in season 4, the first 2 evictees were revealed last nite. on sunday 23rd oct, 5 contestants were placed on probation and yestday 29th, 3 were saved and 2 were evicted. leaving us with just 15 contestants out of 17.

joe and one other guy were the first to sample eviction.

Todays show would reveal to us another set of 5 contestants that would be placed on probation of which 2 would be evicted next sunday 6th november 2011.

watch tonight's show cheesy
Re: Mtn Project Fame Season 4 Is Here At Last by tessybaby(f): 2:21pm On Nov 01, 2011
please does AIT show project fame?
dats the only nigerian channel our cable agents
provide us here.
Re: Mtn Project Fame Season 4 Is Here At Last by Kezzy24(f): 2:54pm On Nov 05, 2011
@Tessybaby,Ait don't show it,
Re: Mtn Project Fame Season 4 Is Here At Last by Nobody: 8:43pm On Nov 06, 2011
Wow this show is da bomb.

Once again mtn is taking the lead.

This season's edition is really living up to expection and even living beyond expection.

15 contestants remaining, 2 should have been evicted Yestday, but the judges decided to pardon all the 6 contestants that were on probation last week.

In few minutes, the 6 contestants that will be on probation will be revealed
Re: Mtn Project Fame Season 4 Is Here At Last by Nobody: 8:49pm On Nov 06, 2011
Emmanuel
Isaac
Zaliha
Aziga
Ethel
Princess
Re: Mtn Project Fame Season 4 Is Here At Last by Omolola1(f): 9:13pm On Nov 06, 2011
I looove ESE! And Monica too. .they re da bomb. .Velma reali tried 2nyt, neva expectd it! Roy iz amazing
Re: Mtn Project Fame Season 4 Is Here At Last by jeffoski(m): 11:19pm On Nov 06, 2011
This Season is hot.A lot of outstanding talent i really don't know who i will vote for or who will win.If it goes on like this it will be difficult to put anyone on probation very soon.Those on Probation really deserve to be there.I pray Ethel up her game and get out of there.Those who blew me away today was with their vocal dexterity and performance were

Ese

Monica

Yvonne

Roy

Joba

These 5 are really phenomenal and Fantastic and i hope the battle it out as the top 5.
Rachel is anoder fantastic singer with a unique an exceptional Voice but need to watch it with those little details with her voice.she was lucky not to be on probation.
Re: Mtn Project Fame Season 4 Is Here At Last by Kezzy24(f): 9:40am On Nov 14, 2011
There was no WOW factor in yesterday's show,just a few good perfomances.
Rachel and Chidimma doesn't deserve 2 be on probation.I can understand the inclusion of Joba and Roy.
Isaac and Velma weren't up to par,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Idols Is Back! (East Africa) / DKB And Zainab Disqualified From BBA Stargame / Best Couple in the Nigerian Movie World?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.