Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,666 members, 7,898,384 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 July 2024 at 12:14 PM

The Right Way To Secure The Money-bag - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Right Way To Secure The Money-bag (194 Views)

19-year-old Boy Won N38 Million Bet ,his Father Insists He Return The Money / Woman Who Sent Daughter N7.4M While Abroad, Returns Home To Find The Money Gone / My Conscience Is Hitting Me Because I Took The Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Right Way To Secure The Money-bag by Ifyok50(m): 12:49am On Aug 03, 2023
I know we Nigerians are going through a turbulent time in this new regime. Yeah, times are hard at the moment. However, it is not time for you to go about wailing or crying, or causing the government. No.

As Christians, we have a sure way of going about this stuff. And I tell you, it is not through complaining or grumbling. Rather, take inventory of what you really have at your disposal and start thanking God.

Start with your health. Move on to the beautiful family you have. Go on to your business or job. (Even if you are without job or any source of income at the moment, give God praises still.)

Then, you go on thanking Him for the roof over your head. And on, and on, and on!

You know why??... The Scripture says, "Let the people praise thee, O God; let the people praise thee, Then SHALL THE EARTH YIELD HER INCREASE, and God, even our own God shall bless us". - Ps. 67:5-6.

Yes, it begins with praises and thanksgiving for where you are, the things and people in your life. As you continue thanking and praising Him, then the portals of heaven will open, and God pours you out His abundant blessings!

All through this month and till the year ends, learn to praise God, and you will see Him at work in your life.

Refuse to complain, grumble or lament; just PRAISE! Because this is the right way to secure your money-bag - whatever help or miracle you desire from Him.

(If this post has blessed you, check my profile for other inspiring ones.)

Shalom!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Elevating School Footwear Excellence: Introducing Peduca Shoes In Abuja / Sunday Rice Tradition: What Is Your Compliance Rate / Woman Rejects Xmas Car Gift From Her 200 Level Undergraduate Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.