Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,682 members, 7,805,813 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:29 AM

Civil Engineering: Aspirants And Practitioners - Career (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Civil Engineering: Aspirants And Practitioners (26818 Views)

Poll: Which is more prefered ?

Strutural Engineering: 80% (28 votes)
High-way Engineering: 20% (7 votes)
This poll has ended

Mechatronic Engineers: aspirants and practitioners meet here. / Marine Engineering Aspirants And Practitioners: Any Future? / Electrical Engineering: Aspirants and Practitioners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Civil Engineering: Aspirants And Practitioners by logadims: 4:11pm On Dec 04, 2016
We ought to have a whatsapp group...
Re: Civil Engineering: Aspirants And Practitioners by Tnot(m): 5:23am On Jan 06, 2017
It's been over a year now since i finished nysc and ever since then i have been searching for an opportunity grow careerwise.
I am a HND grad of civil engineering tech, i use AutoCad and i am a fast learner. Please right now i could use that little opportunity in that your site supervision work, consulting firm, even if i have to volunteer + i am willing to relocate. 09050088012...pls call

1 Like

Re: Civil Engineering: Aspirants And Practitioners by smilingfemi(f): 6:24am On Feb 09, 2017
morning, I have a 8bedroom face me I face you building. I want to convert it to 5bedroom flat with master bedroom and all ensuite. I need a building plan
Re: Civil Engineering: Aspirants And Practitioners by ciscon: 10:14am On Feb 09, 2017
smilingfemi:
morning, I have a 8bedroom face me I face you building. I want to convert it to 5bedroom flat with master bedroom and all ensuite. I need a building plan

Contact me on: 07059227530
Re: Civil Engineering: Aspirants And Practitioners by logadims: 3:02pm On Feb 10, 2017
I think we should come up with a whatsapp group to help us get to know each other and share ideas...
Re: Civil Engineering: Aspirants And Practitioners by Nwobaaustin: 8:24pm On Jun 13, 2017
Please how do I become a qualified civil engineer with b. Sc. in building technology education ?
Re: Civil Engineering: Aspirants And Practitioners by Sidmac: 5:39pm On Sep 19, 2018
Can a Bsc Architecture apply for PGD Civil / Structural engineering programme
Re: Civil Engineering: Aspirants And Practitioners by bolajoko464: 6:01pm On Sep 19, 2018
I HAVE BEEN LONGING TO THIS THREAD. LETS SHARE IDEAS AND EXPERIENCE. [b]WILL SOON START AUTOCAD CIVIL 3D SOFTWARE TUTORIAL[/b]ON THIS THREAD

2 Likes

Re: Civil Engineering: Aspirants And Practitioners by oofjm: 4:49am On Sep 20, 2018
Sidmac:
Can a Bsc Architecture apply for PGD Civil / Structural engineering programme
why do you want to divert
Re: Civil Engineering: Aspirants And Practitioners by Sidmac: 11:06am On Sep 20, 2018
chat me up on 08032194976
Re: Civil Engineering: Aspirants And Practitioners by Nobody: 7:37am On Jan 27, 2019
I am desperately in need of help,I am tailor by professional skill and aspiring to be a civil engineer,I got admission into Abubakar tafawa balewa university to study civil engineering and education and physics in kogi state university... I know if go for civil engineering I won't be able be to do my tailoring work again and I don't know what will happen to me after I graduate as a civil engineer.... Pls what should I do. pls somebody should help me.
Re: Civil Engineering: Aspirants And Practitioners by Holluwatarhyor(m): 12:35pm On Feb 24, 2020
Suleimansumaila:
I am desperately in need of help,I am tailor by professional skill and aspiring to be a civil engineer,I got admission into Abubakar tafawa balewa university to study civil engineering and education and physics in kogi state university... I know if go for civil engineering I won't be able be to do my tailoring work again and I don't know what will happen to me after I graduate as a civil engineer.... Pls what should I do. pls somebody should help me.
have u taken the admission
Re: Civil Engineering: Aspirants And Practitioners by Icequeen94(f): 3:28pm On Feb 24, 2020
Please how much do Civil engineers earn? See what they inputted HERE. What do you guys think??
Re: Civil Engineering: Aspirants And Practitioners by Nobody: 11:09pm On Mar 07, 2020
Holluwatarhyor:
have u taken the admission
Yes thanks so much for ur reply..I finally choose civil engineering.am in my 2nd year now..
Can you drop your email address for me pls.
Re: Civil Engineering: Aspirants And Practitioners by PDSI(m): 11:36am On May 21, 2020
LEARN AutoCAD/Orion for 10days intensively. Just for 100NAIRA per day. Equip yourself now. https:///2348108531343

REMEMBER LACK OF SKILLS CAN MAKE YOU UNEMPLOYABLE!!!
Take advantage of the pandemic and learn a new skill.
Re: Civil Engineering: Aspirants And Practitioners by Adek15(m): 8:36am On Jun 16, 2020
Hello, I am a graduate civil engineer. Please I am looking for a civil/structural engineer to be my mentor. I'd like to learn civil design works especially steel design. I need someone staying in Lagos state (specifically Ajah and environs) or a civil design firm that does construction works too in that area. Please you can reach me on 0.7.0.6.5.8.4.9.0.3.1
Re: Civil Engineering: Aspirants And Practitioners by PDSI(m): 12:54am On Jul 27, 2020
Enroll today for a detailed, sophisticated and educative double course on the use of AUTOCAD for the production of 2D architectural drawings and CSC Orion for the Structural Analysis and Design of a building structure with detailing done to Nigerian standard.
For a token of #1500 naira only for both.
While #1000naira for each
Contact 08108531343 on WhatsApp for more details.
Re: Civil Engineering: Aspirants And Practitioners by eme2015(m): 6:56am On Jul 27, 2020
hello am a fresh of graduate of civil engineering am looking for a construction firm where can i attach myself for internship please due link me up if u have any @henryeme2014@gmail.com. 07038957058
Re: Civil Engineering: Aspirants And Practitioners by eme2015(m): 6:59am On Jul 27, 2020
exactly
Re: Civil Engineering: Aspirants And Practitioners by toluyale(m): 8:20pm On May 11, 2022
Biosewage Digester Installation
We are on site already as we use to promise.
Ekiti people thanks for having us around
Thanks to Twinskenny for referring us
We are in Ekiti now let's install yours too Before we leave.
Contact us on 08130300747

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

MTN Nigeria Statement On Their Alleged Plan To Sack Staff / Customer Service Agents Might Go Hungry In The Nearest Future / Working With A Falsified Statement Of Result For 2 Yrs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.