Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,889 members, 7,895,864 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 July 2024 at 07:59 PM

If You Are Good At Script Writing Then You Have Small Side Hustle That Pays - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If You Are Good At Script Writing Then You Have Small Side Hustle That Pays (251 Views)

Bayelsa, Imo, Kogi Guber: We Are Good To Go – INEC Boss, Yakubu / Anambra Election: Some Collation Officers Not Good At Mathematics - INEC / The Only Thing PDP Is Good At Is ‘ Share The Money ’ – Oshiomhole (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Are Good At Script Writing Then You Have Small Side Hustle That Pays by kabakaauu: 9:08am On Aug 04, 2023
If you are creative in writing scripts and you are willing to spend little of your spare time doing a side hustle then I need your service. Let's talk
Re: If You Are Good At Script Writing Then You Have Small Side Hustle That Pays by tollyboy5(m): 9:15am On Aug 04, 2023
kabakaauu:
If you are creative in writing scripts and you are willing to spend little of your spare time doing a side hustle then I need your service. Let's talk
what is script writing. Orisi ise. cry cry cry
Re: If You Are Good At Script Writing Then You Have Small Side Hustle That Pays by adebayo987: 10:32am On Aug 04, 2023
kabakaauu:
What type of script writing do you mean. For movies or YouTube?
If it's for movies, film, or stage play, I have someone who does that. If it's for YouTube or some sort of text to speech, I'm not sure if he does that but I'll hint him up. So, explain your script writing style. What's your WhatsApp number?
Re: If You Are Good At Script Writing Then You Have Small Side Hustle That Pays by kabakaauu: 10:37am On Aug 04, 2023
adebayo987:
What type of script writing do you mean. For movies or YouTube?

The thing is I will actually give you already written content then you will rewrite it.
Re: If You Are Good At Script Writing Then You Have Small Side Hustle That Pays by adebayo987: 10:41am On Aug 04, 2023
kabakaauu:

The thing is I will actually give you already written content then you will rewrite it.
Lol! I don't know how to do this. However, I'll send your contact to a boy in my church who does scripting for us in the church at Drama department.
Re: If You Are Good At Script Writing Then You Have Small Side Hustle That Pays by kabakaauu: 10:43am On Aug 04, 2023
adebayo987:
Lol! I don't know how to do this. However, I'll send your contact to a boy in my church who does scripting for us in the church at Drama department.

Okay .. watsapp +971582341797
Re: If You Are Good At Script Writing Then You Have Small Side Hustle That Pays by ACCURETE(m): 10:50am On Aug 04, 2023
kabakaauu:
what kind of script writhing are we talking about?
Re: If You Are Good At Script Writing Then You Have Small Side Hustle That Pays by adebayo987: 10:54am On Aug 04, 2023
kabakaauu:

Okay .. watsapp +971582341797
Okay, got it. Let me forward it to him. Please, treat him well, he's my good boy.
Re: If You Are Good At Script Writing Then You Have Small Side Hustle That Pays by kabakaauu: 10:57am On Aug 04, 2023
adebayo987:
Okay, got it. Let me forward it to him. Please, treat him well, he's my good boy.

Sure , ask him to chart me right away if possible
Re: If You Are Good At Script Writing Then You Have Small Side Hustle That Pays by BoldBrainz(m): 10:57am On Aug 04, 2023
kabakaauu:

Quite interested. Got some spare time on my hands and a handful of words to follow suit.
Re: If You Are Good At Script Writing Then You Have Small Side Hustle That Pays by adebayo987: 11:04am On Aug 04, 2023
kabakaauu:

Sure , ask him to chart me right away if possible
Well, I gave him two missed calls and he didn't pick, probably not around his phone. I don't give people more than two missed calls but I've forwarded screenshots and your contact to his WhatsApp. Since it's from me, he'll be very serious with it. He's my good loyal church boy.
Re: If You Are Good At Script Writing Then You Have Small Side Hustle That Pays by kabakaauu: 11:07am On Aug 04, 2023
adebayo987:
Well, I gave him two missed calls and he didn't pick, probably not around his phone. I don't give people more than two missed calls but I've forwarded screenshots and your contact to his WhatsApp. Since it's from me, he'll be very serious with it. He's my good loyal church boy.

Okay

(1) (Reply)

2023 Poll: We’ve Learned Lessons — Yakubu / Ekiti Governor Biodun Abayomi Oyebanji Unveiles 19 Commissioners / Emefiele Asks Court To Stop FG From Further Prosecuting Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.