Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,135,324 members, 7,750,704 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 February 2024 at 09:42 AM

Why Is Yoruba Hate Normalized On This Forum - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Is Yoruba Hate Normalized On This Forum (572 Views)

Lagos Is Yoruba State And Yoruba Land- Yul Edochie / Is Yoruba Language Becoming The Face Of "Nigerian Culture"? / Restructuring Is Yoruba Agenda Championed By Uninformed Igbos – Tanko Yakasai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is Yoruba Hate Normalized On This Forum by Tunde835(m): 11:44pm On Aug 04, 2023
Why is it normal that on any thread or topic related or not to Yorubas hate on my tribe is always the norm. If any thread is created to honor yoruba culture or land its often riddled with insults from people that can't hide their hate on us

9 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Why Is Yoruba Hate Normalized On This Forum by ImoleNaija: 11:48pm On Aug 04, 2023
Yorubas should learn to endure. Fulanis/Hausas & even their cattle were once in your shoes & they survived.

Don't forget that the current President belongs to your tribe. The hatred is turn-by-turn grin.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Is Yoruba Hate Normalized On This Forum by TemplarLandry: 11:49pm On Aug 04, 2023
Ignore them.
They envy us, they trying to be like us.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Is Yoruba Hate Normalized On This Forum by Modsarefools(f): 11:49pm On Aug 04, 2023
Tunde835:
Why is it normal that on any thread or topic related or not to Yorubas hate on my tribe is always the norm. If any thread is created to honor yoruba culture or land its often riddled with insults from people that can't hide their hate on us
Na because of this grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is Yoruba Hate Normalized On This Forum by Nobody: 11:51pm On Aug 04, 2023
Tunde835:

I've observed the same trend. They hardly take down any comment or thread that's against Yoruba people. The attack is not only on Nairaland though, even on Twitter and Instagram, it's the same...

I just believe some of the moderators are either not doing their jobs or just biased. That's my personal opinion anyway.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Is Yoruba Hate Normalized On This Forum by Bhella5(m): 11:56pm On Aug 04, 2023
bigadler:

I've observed the same trend. They hardly take down any comment of thread that's against Yoruba people. The attack is not only on Nairaland though, even on Twitter and Instagram, it's the same...

I just believe some of the moderators are either not doing their jobs or just biased. That's my personal opinion anyway.
We are standing strong in the face of enemies of the Nation

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Why Is Yoruba Hate Normalized On This Forum by shortgun(m): 12:22am On Aug 05, 2023
Keep decieving yourselves, this forum is known worldwide for promoting anti igbo narratives and demonizing of the Igbo people.

Most topics that generate the highest traffic here are anti igbo threads; if 1 igbo person is accused of any little crime it will make front page whereas the death of 100 people in any other part of the country will never be considered news worthy.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is Yoruba Hate Normalized On This Forum by CannibalTorment: 12:32am On Aug 05, 2023
Those nuisance and nonentity of Peter girigory Obi are bereaved and grieving because he lost election woefully, even Paul of Psquare attacked Fela Kuti that is dead, bigot chimamanda even wrote US when Peter girigory Obi lost.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Is Yoruba Hate Normalized On This Forum by naijaking1: 12:42am On Aug 05, 2023
shortgun:
Keep decieving yourselves, this forum is known worldwide for promoting anti igbo narratives and demonizing the Igbo people.

Most topics that generate the highest traffic here are anti igbo threads; if 1 igbo person is accused of any little crime it will make front page whereas the death of 100 people in any other part of the country will never be considered news worthy.

Op is the leading tribalistic attacker on Igbos and non Yorubas in this forum, and now he wants to complain?

10 Likes

Re: Why Is Yoruba Hate Normalized On This Forum by PlayerMeji: 12:49am On Aug 05, 2023
Reason is Seun in his infinitesimal wisdom has handled the reins of leadership to the people from the yeast side in a bid to appease them for the loss of their stolen manhood after he was heckled for being a Yoruba man and he should have changed his tribe as well...

So do not worry, he will come around soon when he understands that these hypocrites he has chosen to pitch tents with will only consider him as human only when he is the grave or Nairaland has disintegrated...

Tunde835:

4 Likes

Re: Why Is Yoruba Hate Normalized On This Forum by DodadaKoKigbe: 12:58am On Aug 05, 2023
Seun, there's a particular mod who goes after ANYONE who criticizes peter obi or Igbos. Even if you don't violate the nairaland guidelines, this mod we use something like 'ANTI-SPAM' violation falsely against you and ban you for days or weeks.

Look into it and give him/her the pink slip. Whoever it is na big disgrace to your company.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Is Yoruba Hate Normalized On This Forum by BossGerald: 1:10am On Aug 05, 2023
Stop crying wolf oluwole...how many threads have your tribalistic brothers created against the east yesterday alone??

They're even blaming igbos on the niger's military coup. Shameless people

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is Yoruba Hate Normalized On This Forum by ycat: 1:12am On Aug 05, 2023
Because Yoruba love to suffer fools gladly.

and

Yoruba oloti a ma da ogbe aibanuje.
Re: Why Is Yoruba Hate Normalized On This Forum by ivandragon: 1:14am On Aug 05, 2023
It is very unfortunate that some Igbos & Yorubas on social media are furthering distrust & hate.

The blame comes from both sides.

The Yorubas keep gloating about thier 'victory' & see any criticism of BAT as an attack on Yorubas. There is a need to separate the person from the people.

The Igbos on thier part need to stop the victimisation mentality & be more accommodating to other views & opinions without necessarily shifting grounds on thier own ideologies. & most importantly, they need to put a stop to the madness that is ekpa. That guy is out to destroy the SE while living comfortably in Finland.

1 Like

Re: Why Is Yoruba Hate Normalized On This Forum by Nobody: 1:16am On Aug 05, 2023
Tunde835:

Care to share evidence of your claims of Yoruba 8?

3 Likes

Re: Why Is Yoruba Hate Normalized On This Forum by ycat: 1:18am On Aug 05, 2023
Seun is one of the problem that Yoruba have, he's another omo ale jatjati. He set up a place like this and then put igbos who insult his mother everyday to further hold his tribe down. One igbo mod banned me days ago and let the igbo that insulted me first free. I let it go because it was Seun who will suffer it if I wanted to act on it. Seun adds nothing to Yorubaland but shame and people like him would have been killed long time ago if he was from another tribe or country. He's a real traitor to Yoruba race.
DodadaKoKigbe:
Seun, there's a particular mod who goes after ANYONE who criticizes peter obi or Igbos. Even if you don't violate the nairaland guidelines, this mod we use something like 'ANTI-SPAM' violation falsely against you and ban you for days or weeks.

Look into it and give him/her the pink slip. Whoever it is na big disgrace to your company.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is Yoruba Hate Normalized On This Forum by helinues: 2:11am On Aug 05, 2023
Because we have some children of eight and perdition. Their hatred na factory fitted
Re: Why Is Yoruba Hate Normalized On This Forum by helinues: 2:14am On Aug 05, 2023
DodadaKoKigbe:

Anti spam bot is an automatic robot banning some blacklisted words or lines.

The banning is always less than 24 hours but if you mail mods, they will unban you.
Re: Why Is Yoruba Hate Normalized On This Forum by chatinent: 2:21am On Aug 05, 2023
ycat:
Seun is one of the problem that Yoruba have, he's another omo ale jatjati. He set up a place like this and then put igbos who insult his mother everyday to further hold his tribe down. One igbo mod banned me days ago and let the igbo that insulted me first free. I let it go because it was Seun who will suffer it if I wanted to act on it. Seun adds nothing to Yorubaland but shame and people like him would have been killed long time ago if he was from another tribe or country. He's a real traitor to Yoruba race.

Uncle, you and the rest who commented are known for tribal slurs, and now you want to tribalize the punitive measures taken and play victim! You guys willingly do the tribal insults! And those who give a fck about you folks respond in kind! Yes you!

You deserved the ban!

Keep fighting a fight that isn't your business.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Yoruba Hate Normalized On This Forum by T9ksy(m): 2:25am On Aug 05, 2023
ycat:

Please, cut seun some slack. He's just a businessman who wants to make some dough so he let's them have their way to generate traffic on his platform even at the expense of his people.

He reminds me of Maiyegun General Politico who used to have a balanced video blog but now has sold out to his ibo audiences. Although, he is from my LGA in Odogbolu in ijebu igbo but lately his broadcasts are all about ibo centric narratives. Needless to say, I have stopped washing his show especially when the topic has to do with yoruba-igbo relationships.

1 Like

Re: Why Is Yoruba Hate Normalized On This Forum by MrsTwrite(f): 2:51am On Aug 05, 2023
Use the "ignore" button.

1 Like

Re: Why Is Yoruba Hate Normalized On This Forum by chiagozien(m): 4:57am On Aug 05, 2023
helinues:
Because we have some children of eight and perdition. Their hatred na factory fitted
Said by person from tribe their parents teaches the children from kids to hate Omo Igbos.

1 Like

Re: Why Is Yoruba Hate Normalized On This Forum by Vinnie2000(m): 5:06am On Aug 05, 2023
BossGerald:
Stop crying wolf oluwole...how many threads have your tribalistic brothers created against the east yesterday alone??

They're even blaming igbos on the niger's military coup. Shameless people

Very Funny Clowns, honestly.

They call any Critics of Tinubu IPOB and IGBO but now Try to form Good guys.πŸ˜πŸ˜’

Even said Nigerien Citizens are IPOB because they Disgraced Druggie. πŸ™πŸ˜€πŸ˜€

3 Likes

Re: Why Is Yoruba Hate Normalized On This Forum by ycat: 6:25pm On Aug 06, 2023
I try to stay away from saying things about Seun especially now that I'm getting ready to roll out my own forum, if not that I was banned while the other party continued.
T9ksy:

Please, cut seun some slack. He's just a businessman who wants to make some dough so he let's them have their way to generate traffic on his platform even at the expense of his people.

He reminds me of Maiyegun General Politico who used to have a balanced video blog but now has sold out to his ibo audiences. Although, he is from my LGA in Odogbolu in ijebu igbo but lately his broadcasts are all about ibo centric narratives. Needless to say, I have stopped washing his show especially when the topic has to do with yoruba-igbo relationships.
Re: Why Is Yoruba Hate Normalized On This Forum by Adaisback(f): 6:30pm On Aug 06, 2023
Dear Seun, I love the way you ignore some posts and comments here. Will Seun kill himself for you guys? He already pleaded with everyone to shun tribalism and hate speech but it fell on deaf ears.
Why blame the Igbos for tribal and hate speeches when the world knows people whose parents brought them up with every vile language you can think of in this world. We know the people whose parents do wake them up with foul words like ' olosi omo' were omo' omo ale jatijati, eleribu omo'. Walahi, I throw way yansh for Yoruba mothers. Chukwu aju.
Little wonder, the kids grow up to become word terrorists and when it is returned back to them in full measures, they start crying up and down

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Is Yoruba Hate Normalized On This Forum by ycat: 6:31pm On Aug 06, 2023
Right! Yada yada yada!

You are probably a human only when house is empty, go ahead to fulfill your dream on a faceless forum.
chatinent:

Uncle, you and the rest who commented are known for tribal slurs, and now you want to tribalize the punitive measures taken and play victim! You guys willingly do the tribal insults! And those who give a fck about you folks respond in kind! Yes you!

You deserved the ban!

Keep fighting a fight that isn't your business.
Re: Why Is Yoruba Hate Normalized On This Forum by gratiaeo(m): 6:48pm On Aug 06, 2023
You can find your answer here

Re: Why Is Yoruba Hate Normalized On This Forum by MXrep: 7:05pm On Aug 06, 2023
See people accusing others of victim mentality

(1) (Reply)

So Biafra Won't Be A Democracy / BREAKING: Bayelsa Youths Harass Journalists, Brutalise TVC Cameraman / β€œgov Akeredolu’s Health Has Reincarnated Yar’adua Scenario”: Sowore Reveals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.