Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,508 members, 7,808,861 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:10 PM

Wanted - A Nigerian Revolution. I Am Ready To Die For Nigeria. But Are You? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wanted - A Nigerian Revolution. I Am Ready To Die For Nigeria. But Are You? (2125 Views)

Jonathan To Buhari, I Am Ready For Probe. / Impeachment Threat: I Am Ready To Negotiate With APC Lawmakers — Fayose / "I Am Ready Group" Unveils The Longest Banner For Buhari In Lagos (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wanted - A Nigerian Revolution. I Am Ready To Die For Nigeria. But Are You? by jmslimx(m): 5:55pm On Oct 24, 2011
The problem with Nigerian youth is no body wants to die no body wants to speak out what it is and how it is, i am ashamed of our youths including me as a person. Imagine our educational system is down damn down and they so called cult members keep killing them selves because of girls and not fighting the government, My friend told me yesterday that banks are sacking 5yrs and above with this hard times , ok 70% of stack unemployment , inflection everywhere. i went to the bank told them i need loan they said make i join my grand mama join that my business is not established yet, i get collateral oooo, damn , if we dont stand now , what will our kids face, means they will lament, if revolution doesn't takes place nigeria will be a failed state, even CIA are aware of it them selves, GEJ is saying i would provide employment for 2Million Nigeria , Na 2Million dey unemployed i am very bettered and i will partake in any form of protest or revolution , period
Re: Wanted - A Nigerian Revolution. I Am Ready To Die For Nigeria. But Are You? by efisher(m): 6:05pm On Oct 24, 2011
Die for Nigeria? NEVER! I'm of more use alive so I prefer to live and help Nigeria.
Re: Wanted - A Nigerian Revolution. I Am Ready To Die For Nigeria. But Are You? by Privy(m): 10:25pm On Oct 24, 2011
Re: Wanted - A Nigerian Revolution. I Am Ready To Die For Nigeria. But Are You? by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jan 13, 2013
Mental laziness is the bane of African slavery.

What we need is a mental revolution.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Seun - Thnx! Forgive My Temper Please. / Nigeria (and Other African Countries) Need To Follow Botswana And Not The West. / Why Are They Hiding Threads On The National Good Governance Tour?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.