Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,220 members, 7,780,417 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 01:54 PM

How Much Can You Spend On Your Hair? - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / How Much Can You Spend On Your Hair? (4984 Views)

What Part Of Your Body Do You Spend On The Most ? / How Much Should You Spend On A Wedding Dress? / How Much Do You Spend On Beauty Products Monthly? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Can You Spend On Your Hair? by rosecare(f): 7:28pm On Dec 14, 2007
how much do you have in your account!
sha you know that ladies money end up in the hair dressing smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley

such is life!!!!!!!!
Re: How Much Can You Spend On Your Hair? by legovo(m): 7:46pm On Dec 14, 2007
I'm a guy, but u need 2 see my cool looking afro.
Its takes more than alot, to train the afro.
The weekly treatment, sprays for differ purpose,
texturizin, constant maintainance to give it that nice look ,
Re: How Much Can You Spend On Your Hair? by ogrebuga(m): 10:19pm On Dec 14, 2007
n200
Re: How Much Can You Spend On Your Hair? by ifyalways(f): 2:49am On Dec 16, 2007
less than 200 cfrc approximately N60  cool
Re: How Much Can You Spend On Your Hair? by kennie89: 9:48pm On Mar 04, 2008
everybody is talking in dollars, pounds, euros and all that,

nobody is talking in naira, no be all of una dey abroad oh. undecided undecided angry angry
Re: How Much Can You Spend On Your Hair? by mohawkchic(f): 6:51pm On Mar 07, 2008
~Zilch ~ grin~ wink
Re: How Much Can You Spend On Your Hair? by yongbabe(f): 8:36pm On Mar 07, 2008
i spend about 25-40 euros on ma hair for braidin.
i dont perm nor fix weave ons
gone are the good old days, when u could get your hair styled with just 200 naira
Re: How Much Can You Spend On Your Hair? by TOYOSI20(f): 11:21pm On Mar 07, 2008
@ Topic

As much as I have to. kiss
Re: How Much Can You Spend On Your Hair? by christiely: 3:17am On Mar 09, 2008
abt 170USD.it was annoyin,i didnt know it wud cost dat much.i for don carry my hair like dat send d money 2 friend wey go dey grateful forever
Re: How Much Can You Spend On Your Hair? by henry007(m): 3:27am On Mar 09, 2008
wat did u do, buy a celebrity's used hair product
Re: How Much Can You Spend On Your Hair? by fellybabe(f): 10:47am On Mar 09, 2008
THE HIGHEST I'VE EVER PAID FOR HAIRDO WAS N10,000 . WEDDING HAIRSTYLE. I DID IT AT MAKE SALOON AT BODE THOMAS.

MY HUBBY FOLLOWED ME TO THE SALOON BUT THOUGHT I PAID 1,500K FOR THE HAIRDO COS THAT WAS WHAT I TOLD HIM.

I DARE NOT TELL HIM 10K.
Re: How Much Can You Spend On Your Hair? by Gamine(f): 10:33pm On Mar 09, 2008
d highest ive spent is 8,000

it was a rip-off.

i didnt pay tho.lol tongue
Re: How Much Can You Spend On Your Hair? by Mustay(m): 10:46pm On Mar 09, 2008
3 digits
Re: How Much Can You Spend On Your Hair? by Pepeye(f): 11:16am On Mar 12, 2008
Basically as much as I can afford …I do not joke with my hair…afterall a woman’s glory is her hair
Re: How Much Can You Spend On Your Hair? by TOYOSI20(f): 10:02pm On Mar 12, 2008
Pepeye:

Basically as much as I can afford …I do not joke with my hair…afterall a woman’s glory is her hair

I'm telling u,!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cool
Re: How Much Can You Spend On Your Hair? by chinesedoll(f): 12:31am On Mar 13, 2008
The highest i have spent is 10,200
the painful part was d fact dat d hair did not fit me
infact i almost fell sick angry

@kennie i wonder o!!!
Re: How Much Can You Spend On Your Hair? by jemit(m): 1:06am On Mar 13, 2008
ruky_ivy:

the painful part was d fact that d hair did not fit me

@kennie i wonder o!!!

hey ruky, u must be joking rite. how can u spend 10 grand on a hair do. i'm sure u've got a lot and wont mind spending on me
Re: How Much Can You Spend On Your Hair? by TheSly: 1:14am On Mar 13, 2008
Few hundreds of $
Re: How Much Can You Spend On Your Hair? by nana(f): 1:15am On Mar 13, 2008
£100. . .
Re: How Much Can You Spend On Your Hair? by chinesedoll(f): 4:24pm On Mar 13, 2008
@jemit
my dear i no too get like dat its d grace of God and my b/f,
but he must not hear dat i spent dat much on my hair.

The painful part was dat i had to wash d wax of it immediately i got home
for good 3months na wig i carry wink
Re: How Much Can You Spend On Your Hair? by Scopium: 11:11am On Mar 17, 2008
Pepeye:

Basically as much as I can afford …I do not joke with my hair…afterall a woman’s glory is her hair

[size=13pt]WHAT! Out of all qualities and features of a woman, the glory belongs to her hair. Shissshh!! lipsrsealed undecided shocked [/size]
Re: How Much Can You Spend On Your Hair? by Pepeye(f): 11:42am On Mar 17, 2008
Scopium:

[size=13pt]WHAT! Out of all qualities and features of a woman, the glory belongs to her hair. Shissshh!! lipsrsealed undecided shocked [/size]

Definitely…, a woman’s glory goes to her hair, you aint a woman so you sure wouldn’t understand,
Re: How Much Can You Spend On Your Hair? by Scopium: 7:46pm On Mar 18, 2008
[size=13pt]A word of advice; Don't mess too much with your hair or else by the time you are 40, they'll look 80.[/size]
Re: How Much Can You Spend On Your Hair? by Nobody: 1:49pm On Mar 19, 2008
N8000. was for a wedding as i was on the bridal train. ma dad paid for sure.
Re: How Much Can You Spend On Your Hair? by asas(f): 12:05am On Mar 20, 2008
dnt mind spending any amonunt on my hair as long as i wld look gud
Re: How Much Can You Spend On Your Hair? by Sissy3(f): 12:20am On May 23, 2009
i spend really much, my hair needs lot of care. so it cost much
Re: How Much Can You Spend On Your Hair? by ijawgirl: 3:22am On May 23, 2009
$150
nothing more than that
Re: How Much Can You Spend On Your Hair? by Nobody: 10:01am On Mar 04, 2010
In as much as i wanna say $160 for braiding, I'd have to say after buying hair and lotions and shampoo for the hair, It's about $200.
Re: How Much Can You Spend On Your Hair? by platinumnk(f): 7:09am On Mar 05, 2010
chinesedoll:

the painful part was d fact dat d hair did not fit me

@kennie i wonder o!!!

is that in naira? shocked shocked shocked shocked

Well m glad im not crazy, for hair and hair products alone since this year . . . ummmm 545, then 266, then 120 for products . . embarassed embarassed

But this supposed to last me for the rest of the year I hope embarassed embarassed

omg that like over 900 lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

its terrible being a woman cry cry cry cry

mohawkchic:

~Zilch ~ grin~ wink

blessed are you amoung women kiss kiss kiss
Re: How Much Can You Spend On Your Hair? by Akebulan: 7:18am On Mar 05, 2010
Most I've ever spent was $500 USD. I wouldnt do that again though. Just did that once.
Re: How Much Can You Spend On Your Hair? by aminalib(f): 9:52pm On Jan 09, 2011
every three months i spend 500 usd to get my hair done, i get invisibles braids with human hair, i spend $100 a pack and i use 3 packs, and i pay 200 to get my hair braided, if i go back and get a touchup in the front and back she charges me $80.00 and i would still need to buy another pack of hair,
Re: How Much Can You Spend On Your Hair? by InkedNerd(f): 10:41am On Feb 06, 2011
@OP: I'm not sure how much I spend on my hair but its not more than $35. Aside from when I got my haircut or bought a flat iron [which I don't even use] I don't really think I've spent over $35 on my hair. Majority of the hair products I use are products I make myself. If I feel like using commercial hair products, at the most I'd spend perhaps $35.00 and change but that's if I truly like the product.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

SOLD!!! / Earrings: What Types Do You Like? / Lactic Acid~glycolic Acid/la~ga For Skin Perfection

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.