Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,359 members, 7,808,248 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:23 AM

Pastor Adeboye's Prediction For Super Eagles "All Shall Be Well" - TB Joshua's - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Adeboye's Prediction For Super Eagles "All Shall Be Well" - TB Joshua's (5890 Views)

Primate Ayodele Unveils His Prediction For 2016 / Pastor Adeboye Buys Gulfstream Jet, Starts Luxury Airline (Photo) / 2014 Prophecies By Pastor Adeboye (RCCG) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Adeboye's Prediction For Super Eagles "All Shall Be Well" - TB Joshua's by NicolasN: 6:32pm On Oct 11, 2011
Have we forgotten 

There was a prediction earlier for the Super Eagle by Pastor E.A Adeboye. Here are his words:

The General Overseer of The Redeemed Christian Church of God, Pastor E.A Adeboye has predicted better days ahead for sports in the country.

Adeboye who was speaking at the special thanksgiving/prayer service for Nigerian Sports held at the Headquarters of the church on Redemption Way, Ebute Meta,Lagos revelled the good old days when Nigeria was first among equals in the comity of sporting nations but rued her steady decline in the past years.

“Once upon a time Nigeria was a leading nation in sports, I remember a time when we use to have world boxing champions from this country, when we have one of the best footballers in the world; in the person of Thunder Balogun. But now, our team which is originally called Super Eagles is now been called Super Chickens by some people. I know if we cry unto God to intervene, things will change for the better and the glory of the country will be restored,” he said.

Present at the event, which was first of its kind, were former Internationals, Segun Odegbami, Peter Rufai, Gerrad Njoku, Lagos State Football Boss, Taiwo Afinnih alongside former National tennis coach, Babatunde Obisanya amongst others.

Tayo Oreweme, the Liaison Officer for the National Sports commission office in Lagos, was also on hand to represent the Sports Minster, Ibrahim Bio, who was originally scheduled to attend the event.

Oreweme commended the initiators of the programme while stating that minister was pleased that the church was showing some concern for sporting matters in the country.

Also speaking at the event, Odegbami said that given the dire straits Nigerian sports finds itself, divine intervention was clearly needed noting that the decision by the church to pray for Nigerian sports meant that breakthrough is around the corner.

Are we in a better day today?

Now Let us listen to TB Joshua:

[flash=425,300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JrtX4lkMzwg[/flash]

Which is a clear vision

Links to this article:
http://www.allvoices.com/contributed-news/7267018-adeboye-predicts-better-days-for-nigerian-sports-as-administrators-seek-spiritual-intervention

http://234next.com/csp/cms/sites/Next/Home/5639757-146/adeboye_predicts_better_days_for_nigerian.csp

http://ndn.nigeriadailynews.com/templates/?a=31582

http://liveofofo.com/general-news/full-video-and-transcript-of-tb-joshua-prediction-of-nigeria-vs-guinea-match/
Re: Pastor Adeboye's Prediction For Super Eagles "All Shall Be Well" - TB Joshua's by Patience4C: 7:26am On Oct 12, 2011
My God! 
Re: Pastor Adeboye's Prediction For Super Eagles "All Shall Be Well" - TB Joshua's by Joagbaje(m): 8:37am On Oct 12, 2011
Which day or what year did pastor Adeboye make the declaration? There is no evidence that he was referring to the Saturday match.
Re: Pastor Adeboye's Prediction For Super Eagles "All Shall Be Well" - TB Joshua's by Kx: 8:39am On Oct 12, 2011
Whats d use of all d so called predictions?
Re: Pastor Adeboye's Prediction For Super Eagles "All Shall Be Well" - TB Joshua's by Patience4C: 12:19pm On Oct 12, 2011
Date or no date. What he said was that the year 2011 is a year of "All Shall Be Well" Is the qualifying cup of Nation not part of it? Abeg when we see the truth make we talk am. To me, it is still shocking to me. Na God talk so
Re: Pastor Adeboye's Prediction For Super Eagles "All Shall Be Well" - TB Joshua's by wetu: 3:01pm On Oct 12, 2011
They are of the world, therefore they speak of the world.

Is God concerned about sports or perishing souls?

It depends on which God you are serving, read Daniel Chapter 1. God bless you.
Re: Pastor Adeboye's Prediction For Super Eagles "All Shall Be Well" - TB Joshua's by Joagbaje(m): 4:45pm On Oct 12, 2011
wetu:

Is God concerned about sports

Don't you watch Nigerian match? If you do , you are hyp. . .

or perishing souls?

So what do you do about souls? Have you been winning any?
Re: Pastor Adeboye's Prediction For Super Eagles "All Shall Be Well" - TB Joshua's by metro10: 12:44am On Oct 13, 2011
I haven't seen any basis in these so called prophetic declaration as reasons for comparism. The fact that T.B.Joshua' prediction came to pass doesnt authenticate he is more of God than Enoch Adeboye. Let's not get into a divide on heroism and personality worship. When we get to heaven, it won't be about you and t.b.j or adeboye, but how you lived your life here on earth in allignment with divine interest.
Re: Pastor Adeboye's Prediction For Super Eagles "All Shall Be Well" - TB Joshua's by wetu: 7:16am On Oct 13, 2011
Joagbaje:

Don't you watch Nigerian match? If you do , you are hyp. . .

So what do you do about souls? Have you been winning any?

Am I God? Did I ever claim to speak for God?
I didn't say Christians should not watch soccer or not. That is a personal decision (Romans 14). But we should not bring it into the Church or bring the Church into it.

(1) (Reply)

How Does One Know He/she Is Called By God / Sleeping Unclothed, It's Spiritual Implications / Biometric Verification Number + National ID Card With Mastercard = 666! SAY NO!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.