Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,914 members, 7,799,086 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 03:04 PM

Which Is Worse? The Bible Or The QuraÁn? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Which Is Worse? The Bible Or The QuraÁn? (1073 Views)

Poll: Which Is Worse?

THE BIBLE: 10% (1 vote)
THE QURAAN: 40% (4 votes)
BOTH ARE EQUALLY EVIL: 50% (5 votes)
This poll has ended

Help: Which Authority? The Bible Or The Catholic Church / What Makes You A Christian: Studying The Bible Or Praying? / Was There Any Black Man Prophet Of GOD In The Bible Or Quran? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Is Worse? The Bible Or The QuraÁn? by PAGAN9JA(m): 8:39pm On Oct 11, 2011
[size=96pt]VOTE FOR THE WORST!!!!!!!![/size] cool
Re: Which Is Worse? The Bible Or The QuraÁn? by say4gunit(m): 8:55pm On Oct 11, 2011
madness
Re: Which Is Worse? The Bible Or The QuraÁn? by PAGAN9JA(m): 9:14pm On Oct 11, 2011
^true. these two religions are madness.
Re: Which Is Worse? The Bible Or The QuraÁn? by movicy(m): 12:11pm On Oct 12, 2011
stop dis b4 thunder go strike u,
Re: Which Is Worse? The Bible Or The QuraÁn? by movicy(m): 12:18pm On Oct 12, 2011
stop dis b4 thunder go strike u,Holy quran is never a worst book bcs is from thy lord our God,nd if u may thought dis read quran very well and see maybe their would be a verse contradicting another just as bible did
Re: Which Is Worse? The Bible Or The QuraÁn? by Excelboi(m): 12:23pm On Oct 12, 2011
PAGAN 9JA:

[size=96pt]VOTE FOR THE WORST!!!!!!!![/size] cool
yaro ba auka ko? Airena ankalu, uwarka baba na shege.
Re: Which Is Worse? The Bible Or The QuraÁn? by Sweetnecta: 12:41pm On Oct 12, 2011
Answer: How about neither, but all kinda pagan religions, including atheism, agnostics, humanist, naturalist?

Where are are still options, it is unwise to eliminate those options and then you restricting us to what are not.

Pagan man is hiding the truth, big time. very typical of all kinds of disbelief.
Re: Which Is Worse? The Bible Or The QuraÁn? by plappville(f): 12:33pm On Oct 13, 2011
The worse is he that has refused to love his[b]CREATOR God almighty, The creator of heaven and earth.[/b]

He who worship Idle man made Gods, He who says there is no God. this is the worse!!!!
Re: Which Is Worse? The Bible Or The QuraÁn? by Kay17: 12:55pm On Oct 13, 2011
^^^
If God exists by faith, then congrats. if not demonstrate it.
Re: Which Is Worse? The Bible Or The QuraÁn? by Kay17: 1:03pm On Oct 13, 2011
Both are simply ancient moral literature
Re: Which Is Worse? The Bible Or The QuraÁn? by Sweetnecta: 1:17pm On Oct 13, 2011
@Plappville; « #7 on: Today at 12:33:14 PM »
[Quote[]The worse is he that has refused to love hisCREATOR God almighty, The creator of heaven and earth.

He who worship Idle man made Gods, He who says there is no God. this is the worse!!!![quote][/Quote]Is the bold not equal to Trinity? Sisi Plappville, na wa for you o. Let be say in Yoruba language; O ga fun e o.

@Kay 17: « #8 on: Today at 12:55:57 PM »
[Quote]^^^
If God exists by faith, then congrats. if not demonstrate it.[/Quote]Please demonstrate that you have a mind. Or do you believe you have a mind in your body by faith and you can't show it, see it, touch it, but can feel it exist in your body?
Re: Which Is Worse? The Bible Or The QuraÁn? by Kay17: 1:36pm On Oct 13, 2011
I have a mind by self awareness, not by faith neither is it impossible to demonstrate. By demonstration, i didnt mean sight.
Re: Which Is Worse? The Bible Or The QuraÁn? by Sweetnecta: 2:45pm On Oct 13, 2011
I want you to demonstrate your mind in any which way you choose.

I don't read mind. You don't read God.

I have God Who is Self Aware. I am full of His Self Awareness.
Re: Which Is Worse? The Bible Or The QuraÁn? by plappville(f): 9:40pm On Oct 13, 2011
Is the bold not equal to Trinity? Sisi Plappville, na wa for you o. Let be say in Yoruba language; O ga fun e o.
So the trinity is Idle? Well i cant force u to know the existance/truth of trinity. U re a muslim.
It is Jesus or ready to perish before God.
by the way, wht is the meaning of Sisi, and why do u always mention sisi on me?? Call me plappville plz.
Re: Which Is Worse? The Bible Or The QuraÁn? by zataxs: 10:04pm On Oct 13, 2011
62.5% both evil, good good
Re: Which Is Worse? The Bible Or The QuraÁn? by Kay17: 10:15pm On Oct 13, 2011
@Sweetnecta

I'm able to impart my self awareness by communicating with you
Re: Which Is Worse? The Bible Or The QuraÁn? by PAGAN9JA(m): 11:02pm On Oct 13, 2011
Nigeria feels so united when christians(plapville) fight against muslims(sweetncta). grin grin grin grin grin grin

[size=16pt]The Gods For Nigeria!!!!!!!![/size] cool grin
Re: Which Is Worse? The Bible Or The QuraÁn? by Sweetnecta: 11:19pm On Oct 13, 2011
@Kay17; « #15 on: Today at 10:15:49 PM »
[Quote]@Sweetnecta

I'm able to impart my self awareness by communicating with you[/Quote]while I asked about your mind, you are telling about your existence by voice and movement, but not by essence that is very specific, making you different from other human beings.

there are many ila; gods.
one of the gods is worshiped by 9japagan.
another is a set of gods worshiped by the like of plap.
another set of gods belongs to the hindus.
yet another to the buddhists.
the jews have theirs, strictly opposing the christians, even though they use the same book, the Bible.

Have you heard of Quran? Thats what my Lord God Almighty has left His final communique to humans in.
No one can imitate the Quran. No one can imitate Allah.

Jesus, you must have heard of him, said of Allah [in a future event], You know what is in my mind, but i do not know what is in Your Mind.
Re: Which Is Worse? The Bible Or The QuraÁn? by noto: 11:39pm On Oct 13, 2011
he who ask such ?s is d worst.
Re: Which Is Worse? The Bible Or The QuraÁn? by plappville(f): 12:10am On Oct 14, 2011
PAGAN 9JA:

Nigeria feels so united when christians(plapville) fight against muslims(sweetncta). grin grin grin grin grin grin

[size=16pt]The Gods For Nigeria!!!!!!!![/size] cool grin

If this is how u define fight, am sorry i am not in fight with him.
We ve different belief, sometime debate on matters.
Its a forum here, give ur knowledge to others and also learn from others.
No man is perfect!
Re: Which Is Worse? The Bible Or The QuraÁn? by zataxs: 4:04pm On Oct 16, 2011
@ 5 at both, wow still leading nice
Re: Which Is Worse? The Bible Or The QuraÁn? by Amujale(m): 9:35pm On Oct 16, 2011
Both are full of lies, plagiarism and self-centred interest.

Most of the stories in either the bible or the quran are representsations of other more older myths, plagiarized to suit the mood of a particular people.

(1) (Reply)

Has Religion Done More Harm Than Good? Debate / The Use Of "I AM" (god's Name) By Illuminati Entertainers Today / When Will The World Become Fully Atheistic?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.