Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,134,215 members, 7,746,627 topics. Date: Saturday, 24 February 2024 at 09:47 AM

I Hate Religion… - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Hate Religion… (263 Views)

I Hate Seeing People Succeed Including Family Members / When Your Wife Says " I Hate You And I Regret Marrying You" / The Woman I Hate To Have As Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Hate Religion… by Shortcut2life: 8:17pm On Aug 09, 2023
How can I change the mentality of my mom to accept my wife to be without attaching religion to it .. I don’t care about religion but she is persistent that she has to accept being a Christian but I careless about it ..I rather accept being in the same religion with hers course she possesses the qualities I need in a woman and this ain’t base on religion.. she makes me happy for the first time I saw the need to sacrifice for a lady not minding the consequences and she would do the same for me but my mom accepting her will be met with some difficulties since she ain’t a Christian and we are of different tribes …
Should I just remain persistent and disobey my mom and face the consequences and reality of my future with her and not mind what my mom thinks of us or I should let go which I absolutely cannot course I love this lady in the most natural way possible we aren’t intimate or something like that just two people wanting a future together..
Re: I Hate Religion… by immortalcrown(m): 8:22pm On Aug 09, 2023
You said you can't leave the girl. Yet, you are asking if you should leave her. Why are you asking for opinions when you are sure you have only one option? Do you want us to tell you to do what you cannot do?

1 Like

Re: I Hate Religion… by advanceDNA: 8:24pm On Aug 09, 2023
Ur egungun don nearly reach express...

U don dey run enter fight with ur mama because of woman wey u jam for street yesterday...
well done!!

Oga ade, calm down..wetin u go use diplomacy solve with ur mama...telling her how amazing ur girl is and how she sacrifices for you.....u dey form Vandame as if ur mama wan wicked you....

Oya go marry without ur folks naaaaaa....una too watch hollywood...
Re: I Hate Religion… by talented321: 8:34pm On Aug 09, 2023
You mother may be wrong'' but she is also right''
She see more than you see'' she experienced alot before given birth to you''
Even me myself i don't too like this religion stuffs but i don't condemn them''
Religion many at times matters alot in relationship''
But depend on how far u have gone in life' u can make decisions for yourself, you know what is good for u.
But don't think your mother is doing u bad'' just try and explain things to both parties because u can't lose ur mother to ur girlfriend because we are in social media age'' girls sabi disppoint
Re: I Hate Religion… by Omuuvwie(m): 8:36pm On Aug 09, 2023
Oga don't disobey your mother because of a girl, he get why, fine she is good to you today and you felt she is the all and all but if she change to something else tomorrow and begin to misbehave your mother will still be there for you,
Re: I Hate Religion… by Peledonomy: 8:39pm On Aug 09, 2023
Re: I Hate Religion… by darkmarky(m): 8:43pm On Aug 09, 2023
Just leave..
Re: I Hate Religion… by Nemesis0147(m): 10:48am On Aug 10, 2023
Monkey….you don’t care if the lady converts to your religion but you are willing to do otherwise…
Re: I Hate Religion… by Newupdatee: 2:50am On Aug 11, 2023
He goat, you want fight your mama because of one olosho you pick from the street way go still go Bleep another man behind ur back. Just act as if you don dey paralyzed and see that bitch tear race without looking back, some men can be stupid and the same time foolish. Just like this OP. Something your 4 use diplomacy handle. I wanted to tell you how to handle this but immediately I saw where you wrote " I will rather be in the same religion with her" then I realised that ur stupidity is one of a kind.
Re: I Hate Religion… by DyingFetus: 9:45am On Aug 11, 2023
Well done Mama's boy

(1) (Reply)

Satellite Finder And Smart LNB For Sale / How I Saved My Marriage. / Cervical Osteoarthritis - Physical Therapy Treatment For It!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.