Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,549 members, 7,809,014 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:06 PM

Why Do Many Girls And Women Find It Hard To Resist Their Ex-boyfriends? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Many Girls And Women Find It Hard To Resist Their Ex-boyfriends? (22977 Views)

Questions Some Ladies Ask Their Ex-Boyfriends / Her Ex-Boyfriends All Ran Away Because Of Sex / The Kind Of Guy That Women Find Attractive? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Many Girls And Women Find It Hard To Resist Their Ex-boyfriends? by Orikinla(m): 11:07pm On Oct 11, 2011
I have heard, read and even seen that many girls and women find it hard to resist their ex-boyfriends they once admired or loved even after many years of separation. A particular ex-girlfriend who is now married continues to tempt me and to save my life, I stopped being close to her. I don't even stand near her. So, she will swing her waist wearing sexy clothes and pass by whenever she sees me. The other one gets nervous in my presence. Another married one  said she would have been happier with me. She actually wanted us to elope before her family talked her into getting married to a rich business man 17 years ago. But I never wanted to marry anyone of them. None of them understood me then. A buddy laid his ex-girlfriend just for  the fun of it, but she could not get over it. I must confess. I really feel sorry for them. Women are such emotional creatures. Once a guy has laid them and they enjoyed it, they would be pathetically hooked on him even when they get married to another  man? Why? I really feel embarrassed to see women get jerky at the sight of an ex-boyfriend. The married ones upset their husbands when they get excited over their ex-boyfriends. C'mon! Please, get over your Ex once you are married. PLEASE, lest you would be left at the receiving end of both men.  No man really likes a weak woman who cannot resist a man.  Many girls are often naive until they mature and learn the hard lessons of life over the years. So, later they would be disappointed by their present boyfriends or husbands. But you cannot eat your cake and have it back. It would be better to take your time to think of the circumstances and consequences of your thoughts and situations before you end your relationship or get married to avoid regrets and the temptations of falling back to your ex-boyfriends tomorrow.

9 Likes

Re: Why Do Many Girls And Women Find It Hard To Resist Their Ex-boyfriends? by Nobody: 7:44am On Oct 12, 2011
Orikinla:

I have heard, read and even seen that many girls and women find it hard to resist their ex-boyfriends they once admired or loved even after many years of separation. A particular ex-girlfriend who is now married continues to tempt me and to save my life, I stopped being close to her. I don't even stand near her. So, she will swing her waist wearing sexy clothes and pass by whenever she sees me. The other one gets nervous in my presence. Another married one  said she would have been happier with me. She actually wanted us to elope before her family talked her into getting married to a rich business man 17 years ago. But I never wanted to marry anyone of them. None of them understood me then. A buddy laid his ex-girlfriend just for  the fun of it, but she could not get over it. I must confess. I really feel sorry for them. Women are such emotional creatures. Once a guy has laid them and they enjoyed it, they would be pathetically hooked on him even when they get married to another  man? Why? I really feel embarrassed to see women get jerky at the sight of an ex-boyfriend. The married ones upset their husbands when they get excited over their ex-boyfriends. C'mon! Please, get over your Ex once you are married. PLEASE, lest you would be left at the receiving end of both men.  No man really likes a weak woman who cannot resist a man.  Many girls are often naive until they mature and learn the hard lessons of life over the years. So, later they would be disappointed by their present boyfriends or husbands. But you cannot eat your cake and have it back. It would be better to take your time to think of the circumstances and consequences of your thoughts and situations before you end your relationship or get married to avoid regrets and the temptations of falling back to your ex-boyfriends tomorrow.           
I think that has to do with okafor's law or something undecided

8 Likes

Re: Why Do Many Girls And Women Find It Hard To Resist Their Ex-boyfriends? by Tosinville(m): 7:50am On Oct 12, 2011
Okafor's law 1977

1 Like

Re: Why Do Many Girls And Women Find It Hard To Resist Their Ex-boyfriends? by Tosinville(m): 7:51am On Oct 12, 2011
Anyway you're right about what you just said, poster.
Re: Why Do Many Girls And Women Find It Hard To Resist Their Ex-boyfriends? by LongOne1(m): 10:51am On Oct 12, 2011
True talk, I also wonder why.

1 point for virgins then.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Many Girls And Women Find It Hard To Resist Their Ex-boyfriends? by Nobody: 11:33am On Oct 12, 2011
the first dic k any woman f ucks in her life would always torment her for the rest of her life especially when the guy is good cos women are just too weak hence d going back, or maybe its their default wiring
Re: Why Do Many Girls And Women Find It Hard To Resist Their Ex-boyfriends? by iice(f): 2:26pm On Oct 12, 2011
What's the point in moving forward, if you're going to only go backwards?
Human beings. . .very irrational creatures.
Re: Why Do Many Girls And Women Find It Hard To Resist Their Ex-boyfriends? by bekay911(f): 3:43pm On Oct 12, 2011
dats d essence of abstaining from SEX b4 marriage. Sex is lyk a soul bonding affair once u hav it u bcom attached emotionally to d person dats y its meant 4 marriage only. Jst ma own opinion

17 Likes

Re: Why Do Many Girls And Women Find It Hard To Resist Their Ex-boyfriends? by LongOne1(m): 3:51pm On Oct 12, 2011
3 points for bekay911.

1 point for her comment + 1 point if she is a virgin + 1 partial bonus point, lol.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Many Girls And Women Find It Hard To Resist Their Ex-boyfriends? by MMM2(m): 3:59pm On Oct 12, 2011
i now know why ladies dont want 2 leave me alone undecided

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Many Girls And Women Find It Hard To Resist Their Ex-boyfriends? by bekay911(f): 4:39pm On Oct 12, 2011
Long One:

3 points for bekay911.

1 point for her comment + 1 point if she is a virgin + 1 partial bonus point, lol.

Re: Why Do Many Girls And Women Find It Hard To Resist Their Ex-boyfriends? by Pennywise(m): 4:54pm On Oct 12, 2011
Very true. Of all my exes' only one will not open if I knocked really hard enuff. Chanced upon d black sheep on fbk d other day. Still hating after so many years. We never quarrelled just drifted apart like most relationships do.

This attachment to exs is a reason to keep our WAGs far away from these roving wolves bc with the rt conditions passions will re-ignite and the undesireable will happen (with or without guilt afterward)

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Many Girls And Women Find It Hard To Resist Their Ex-boyfriends? by tpia5: 5:43pm On Oct 12, 2011
Pennywise:

Still hating after so many years.

you find that surprising no doubt.

why would anyone who knows you, hate you?

amazing.
Re: Why Do Many Girls And Women Find It Hard To Resist Their Ex-boyfriends? by Pennywise(m): 5:56pm On Oct 12, 2011
tpia@:

you find that surprising no doubt.

why would anyone who knows you, hate you?

amazing.

The affection is mutual, baby. If you are with me for a day, no way your man will ever risk seeing us together. Ex or not
Re: Why Do Many Girls And Women Find It Hard To Resist Their Ex-boyfriends? by Tosinville(m): 6:20pm On Oct 12, 2011
You're right, thats why my girl vow that if she don't marry me, she won't be with any other guy again not dat i've propose or promise to marry her, she end up tricking me dhat she's on pills while she is not and it ended up being a pregnancy. Chai i no fit run out of town but she said she's independent & will take care of her kid but if i eventually don't be with her and end up go marry another girl then she'll always come 4 her cake since there's a tie between us eh!. Since then i don tie my kokoro o! cos i dey fear girls now no be small.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Many Girls And Women Find It Hard To Resist Their Ex-boyfriends? by SIlknSteel(f): 6:31pm On Oct 12, 2011
@Poster: Orikanla I BEG TO TAKE EXCEPTION TO ALL THIS BULL CRAP abeg jare. So if l may humbly ask, whatya feeling like? A Sex King or something? Same goes for all these waggling mouthed guys here seconding him. How about those your 'Exes' that got you gasping with ecstasy? Do you run back to them? BULL gist jare!!! Yuck. I do not wish to step on any foot but please, all l ask is that you do not generalize, ok?

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Many Girls And Women Find It Hard To Resist Their Ex-boyfriends? by Nobody: 6:40pm On Oct 12, 2011
@silknsteel nobody is generalizin cos its always happenin take for instance al the post here, c is obvious and all cant be wrong here

1 Like

Re: Why Do Many Girls And Women Find It Hard To Resist Their Ex-boyfriends? by ronkebp(f): 7:31pm On Oct 12, 2011
Once debee!! forever debee!!! wink wink wink

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Many Girls And Women Find It Hard To Resist Their Ex-boyfriends? by citous(m): 8:09pm On Oct 12, 2011
Its true we develop a special bond with an ex. After years of being together where we experience different emotions and life changes, we get comfortable with the person in our life. But saying women find it hard to resist exes is pure baloney. This is generalization at its best. I have seen guys tweaking at the sight of exes, so it goes both ways.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Many Girls And Women Find It Hard To Resist Their Ex-boyfriends? by Dynamique: 10:49pm On Oct 12, 2011
because issues dealing wit d heart always leave a lifetime print,but love is highly over-rated.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Many Girls And Women Find It Hard To Resist Their Ex-boyfriends? by lagcity(m): 10:56pm On Oct 12, 2011
the emotional attachment will be there once you poke a babe and disvirgin her. she'll always feel something for you unless you really smashed her heart into pieces.
Re: Why Do Many Girls And Women Find It Hard To Resist Their Ex-boyfriends? by 2sexy(m): 3:21am On Oct 13, 2011
This is the same reason that my ex don't want to leave me. I have tried to be honest with her but she just wouldnt let me be. So, am going to bang the hell out her and then kick the id.iot away. She broke my heart at that time and she thinks she could easily get me to marry her but its never going to happen.

That girl is major reason why I am not too nice to girls i date this days. I don't take rubbish from any girl now,it doesn't matter if she's the most beautiful girl I see.

Bang her, Bang her, Bang her Bang her. . .(echoes)

10 Likes

Re: Why Do Many Girls And Women Find It Hard To Resist Their Ex-boyfriends? by Blazing88(f): 11:40am On Oct 13, 2011
some guys too cant leave their ex.
Dey run after them.
Women r emotional yes.
But there r lot of gals dat have strong hearts too.
they smash their hearts n ego, n even use them for sex and dump them.
ladies r diff.
They guys wld even b crying and begging to go back in2 relationship.
@op, thank GoD he hasnt pushed such a
lady ur way!

1 Like

Re: Why Do Many Girls And Women Find It Hard To Resist Their Ex-boyfriends? by Orikinla(m): 11:46am On Oct 13, 2011
Blazing88:

some guys too cant leave their ex.
Dey run after them.
Women r emotional yes.
But there r lot of gals dat have strong hearts too.
they smash their hearts n ego, n even use them for sex and dump them.
ladies r diff.
They guys wld even b crying and begging to go back in2 relationship.
@op, thank GoD he hasnt pushed such a
lady your way!

Such a lady would be great research for a female antagonist in a play or movie. grin

Personally, I don't like girls or ladies who are softies.
Re: Why Do Many Girls And Women Find It Hard To Resist Their Ex-boyfriends? by DaDoctor: 12:31pm On Oct 13, 2011
A SAYING GOES THUS;

'ONCE DEBE IS ALWAYS DEBE' OR ONCE REACHED THERE IS ALWAYS ALLOWED THERE'

Another reason you unmarried guys should avoid these ladies with a million experiences with a million differnt people.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Many Girls And Women Find It Hard To Resist Their Ex-boyfriends? by coogar: 12:37pm On Oct 13, 2011
ronkebp:

Once debee!! forever debee!!! wink wink wink

okafor's law (1877).

SIlknSteel:

@Poster: Orikanla I BEG TO TAKE EXCEPTION TO ALL THIS BULL CRAP abeg jare. So if l may humbly ask, whatya feeling like? A Sex King or something? Same goes for all these waggling mouthed guys here seconding him. How about those your 'Exes' that got you gasping with ecstasy? Do you run back to them? BULL gist jare!!! Yuck. I do not wish to step on any foot but please, all l ask is that you do not generalize, ok?

some guys do run back to them - if they cannot get anything better.
similarly, girls often go back to their vomit if the current partner is wack!

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Many Girls And Women Find It Hard To Resist Their Ex-boyfriends? by Orikinla(m): 6:06pm On Oct 13, 2011
SIlknSteel:

I have only actually had serious relationship with only four women.
I was heading for the seminary before my father stopped me.

All my exes are married except the last one I cannot tell her present status.
And I cannot even remember her number or what she looks like now.
Re: Why Do Many Girls And Women Find It Hard To Resist Their Ex-boyfriends? by tunnytox(m): 7:26pm On Oct 13, 2011
I believe most men can't resist their exs too! if self control is good for women I believe its good for men too. How many men (married or single) can boldly say he'll resist an offer of no string attached sex? ex or no ex?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Many Girls And Women Find It Hard To Resist Their Ex-boyfriends? by pendo89(f): 7:44pm On Oct 13, 2011
I beg to disagree. Resist? it depends on your current partner and how hes treating you cz once its over you must get over it completley and leave no strings attached.
Any feelings(good/bad) you harbour for your ex is a sign tht that you are still on the bridge.
Once something/someone is out of my mind its gone kaput for g. They become strangers.
Re: Why Do Many Girls And Women Find It Hard To Resist Their Ex-boyfriends? by lindabon: 7:45pm On Oct 13, 2011
i've never gone back to my ex's so,  does that make me insane,
not even my first love,  we chat, gist, have a few drinks (only when i'm single sha), and no extra emotion attached whatsoever.

i always end up with someone better so why go back to my past poo?!
the past is in, over and done with and i don't look back,

@ post: so whats d point people are different you know,
Re: Why Do Many Girls And Women Find It Hard To Resist Their Ex-boyfriends? by Nobody: 8:56pm On Oct 13, 2011
the memories. smiley

from MY point of view. . .
women tend to reminisce about the things that have either changed our lives or
perspectives. sometimes in order for us to feel better we offend, hence the reason
why we sometimes compare our current loves to our past. it's not that it is intentional but
we are emotional by nature. we are for the most part addicted to the things that we love and crave
the most -- even with the flaws. we might not necessarily want the guy himself but the good/sweet
moments again. i am guilty of dating a guy BECAUSE he reminded me of my ex. lipsrsealed however some
women are bold enough to get back with the ex only to be reminded of why it didn't work in the first place. .
trying to change the man from the person he really is. Again it goes back to the memories.

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Many Girls And Women Find It Hard To Resist Their Ex-boyfriends? by Orikinla(m): 8:59pm On Oct 13, 2011
MsDarkSkin:

the memories. smiley

from MY point of view. . .
women tend to reminisce about the things that have either changed our lives or
perspectives. sometimes in order for us to feel better we offend, hence the reason
why we sometimes compare our current loves to our past. it's not that it is intentional but
we are emotional by nature. we are for the most part addicted to the things that we love and crave
the most -- even with the flaws. we might not necessarily want the guy himself but the good/sweet
moments again. i am guilty of dating a guy BECAUSE he reminded me of my ex. lipsrsealed however some
women are bold enough to get back with the ex only to be reminded of why it didn't work in the first place. .
trying to change the man from the person he really is. Again it goes back to the memories.

Theories.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jude Never Dated Any Lady For 18 Years To Marry Another Lady / Ladies: Would You Marry a Younger Man? / Guys, Would You Marry A Lady That Earns More Than You? (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.