Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,832 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:42 PM

Pictures of Presentation Of Flag To The Airforce Command Parade By GEJ - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures of Presentation Of Flag To The Airforce Command Parade By GEJ (11172 Views)

Hilarious Parade By Civilian JTF At Gov. Shettima's Inauguration / Pics: Spanish delegates Excitedly Presents Nigeria-Spanish Flag To GMB / Clark Condemns Obama Over Presentation Of Certificate Of Commendation To Jega (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures of Presentation Of Flag To The Airforce Command Parade By GEJ by jmaine: 12:33am On Oct 12, 2011

Re: Pictures of Presentation Of Flag To The Airforce Command Parade By GEJ by OgidiBoy(m): 12:48am On Oct 12, 2011
Presido looks like he lost a lot of weight, poor guy his job must be so stressful. sad
Re: Pictures of Presentation Of Flag To The Airforce Command Parade By GEJ by noblegas2(m): 9:39am On Oct 13, 2011
Hmmmm<> the Uniform suits him though, but abeg Bros Jona, do somethingggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg!!!!!
Re: Pictures of Presentation Of Flag To The Airforce Command Parade By GEJ by MrCork17: 9:52am On Oct 13, 2011
The Precident loook like Vooodoo Preist (No oofeince) angry
Re: Pictures of Presentation Of Flag To The Airforce Command Parade By GEJ by nagoma(m): 10:04am On Oct 13, 2011
He should be wearing this uniform everyday. Its more charismatic and may actually thrust him into action.
Re: Pictures of Presentation Of Flag To The Airforce Command Parade By GEJ by TenKobo1: 10:15am On Oct 13, 2011
He look so tensed up.
Re: Pictures of Presentation Of Flag To The Airforce Command Parade By GEJ by moderatorr: 10:29am On Oct 13, 2011
checkout my personal signature below B-)
Re: Pictures of Presentation Of Flag To The Airforce Command Parade By GEJ by Nobody: 10:29am On Oct 13, 2011
He should wear this everyday. Far better than the "resource control Ijaw Uniform"
Re: Pictures of Presentation Of Flag To The Airforce Command Parade By GEJ by dagboss(m): 10:31am On Oct 13, 2011
Bross GEJ should not return this uniform to the Nigeria Air Force, he should continue to wear it everyday on official duty because we need a Tiger, a Lion and above all a 5-star General to rule Nigeria grin grin grin
Re: Pictures of Presentation Of Flag To The Airforce Command Parade By GEJ by agog: 10:36am On Oct 13, 2011
LeoMax:

He should wear this everyday. Far better than the "resource control Ijaw Uniform"
grin grin grin

Mr, Cork:

The Precident loook like Vooodoo Preist (No oofeince) angry

na u sabi
Re: Pictures of Presentation Of Flag To The Airforce Command Parade By GEJ by moderatorr: 10:38am On Oct 13, 2011
dagboss:

Bross GEJ should not return this uniform to the Nigeria Air Force, he should continue to wear it everyday on official duty because we need a Tiger, a Lion and above all a 5-star General to rule Nigeria grin grin grin
slowpoke.
Define democracy.
Re: Pictures of Presentation Of Flag To The Airforce Command Parade By GEJ by moderatorr: 10:40am On Oct 13, 2011
dagboss:

slowpoke.
Define democracy.
Re: Pictures of Presentation Of Flag To The Airforce Command Parade By GEJ by anonimi: 10:49am On Oct 13, 2011
moderatorr:

slowpoke.
Define democracy.

thanks a million.
no mind my naija bros. we too used to miltary bullies- when will we recover from the hangover, 12 years into our democracy
is that not why most people will rather resort to calling police, soldiers even KAI, LASTMA and fire brigade to harass their debtors and tenants instead of getting a lawyer to write and prosecute the debtor if he still refuses to pay shocked
Btw, how many Lagosians know their area councillor candidates for the LG elections this month
Re: Pictures of Presentation Of Flag To The Airforce Command Parade By GEJ by Akanbiedu(m): 10:57am On Oct 13, 2011
Even in military uniform, he still looks like a clown. smh.
Re: Pictures of Presentation Of Flag To The Airforce Command Parade By GEJ by alfredo4u(m): 10:58am On Oct 13, 2011
presido look as if the whole world is on him . e no easy oohhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Re: Pictures of Presentation Of Flag To The Airforce Command Parade By GEJ by Nobody: 11:21am On Oct 13, 2011
The guy looks good in uniform. Salutes professionally and no protruding tummy.
Re: Pictures of Presentation Of Flag To The Airforce Command Parade By GEJ by Kx: 11:25am On Oct 13, 2011
some smiles reminds me of mr ibu
Re: Pictures of Presentation Of Flag To The Airforce Command Parade By GEJ by hakanai(m): 11:33am On Oct 13, 2011
Hey guys i thought the ADC of GEJ is an army man, why is he in Airforce uniform?
For GEJ is understandable as C-in-C he is all in charge of the security and its personnel.As such he is military,police,airforce,army,navy,sss,NIA,Immigration,customs etc overall national leader.So he could wear any uniform.What of the ADC can he do same too? They maybe be armed forces.they still have there unique laws and ethics.That keeps them apart and unique from the others regardless.Would he then ever where prison warder uniforms or police uniform if GEJ does same? undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Pictures of Presentation Of Flag To The Airforce Command Parade By GEJ by dagboss(m): 12:05pm On Oct 13, 2011
@moderator

Olboy you call me a slowpoke? The emoticons at the end of my post should have told you that it was a joke and a sarcasm to his 'i am not a lion/tiger/general' speech and by any standard you are not the one to ask me to define democracy. Do me a favour go to your freekin weather beaten father to do that for you, but make sure he has not taken his ogogoro/paraga/kainkain as usual hence he misleads you. Omo ale i am not your mate!!!
Re: Pictures of Presentation Of Flag To The Airforce Command Parade By GEJ by lagcity(m): 4:38pm On Oct 13, 2011
Poor Jona missed his calling. He should have been a military man instead of Zoologist. Looks good in Uniform
Re: Pictures of Presentation Of Flag To The Airforce Command Parade By GEJ by johnie: 9:37pm On Oct 13, 2011
lagcity:

Poor Jona missed his calling. He should have been a military man instead of Zoologist. Looks good in Uniform

He started his working career in the Customs Service.

Here is a picture of him carrying out fleet review during the Navy's 50th anniversary in September last year.

Re: Pictures of Presentation Of Flag To The Airforce Command Parade By GEJ by dayokanu(m): 9:41pm On Oct 13, 2011
He still managed to look retardeed
Re: Pictures of Presentation Of Flag To The Airforce Command Parade By GEJ by blackmann(m): 9:49pm On Oct 13, 2011
To everyone here who says he looks sharp in the uniforms and this might thrust him into action, there is an indian proverb which goes thus -

[size=15pt]You can put a tuxedo on a goat - it is still a goat.[/size]

Excuse me pass.
Re: Pictures of Presentation Of Flag To The Airforce Command Parade By GEJ by gogodaye(m): 10:01am On Oct 14, 2011
Oh GEJ mmm, Goodluck, SORRY!
Re: Pictures of Presentation Of Flag To The Airforce Command Parade By GEJ by ideylaff: 10:05am On Oct 14, 2011
Posted by: haka_nai Hey guys i thought the ADC of GEJ is an army man, why is he in Airforce uniform?
For GEJ is understandable as C-in-C he is all in charge of the security and its personnel.As such he is military,police,airforce,army,navy,sss,NIA,Immigration,customs etc overall national leader.So he could wear any uniform.What of the ADC can he do same too? They maybe be armed forces.they still have there unique laws and ethics.That keeps them apart and unique from the others regardless.Would he then ever where prison warder uniforms or police uniform if GEJ does same

@ haka_naiAbi ooooo, they don't know the rules anyway cos they are neither Lions, Chickens, Spartacus, Tiger, or Elephants,

You are totally right, the ADC should not be wearing a ceremonial uniform at all , if he is a Soldier eh stick to it while his boss wears the ceremonial uniform]

Then again what do you expect in an Upside down Aso Rock, nobody know that the other is doing.

I'm Surprised Reuben (bum licker) Abati is not wearing one too as well as Madam Umblerra /Suicidal, Patience

Bunch of jokers all, How can C in C wear Airforce and his ADC is doing and co with oga,
embarassed embarassed
Re: Pictures of Presentation Of Flag To The Airforce Command Parade By GEJ by ideylaff: 10:07am On Oct 14, 2011
Posted by: haka_nai Hey guys i thought the ADC of GEJ is an army man, why is he in Airforce uniform?
For GEJ is understandable as C-in-C he is all in charge of the security and its personnel.As such he is military,police,airforce,army,navy,sss,NIA,Immigration,customs etc overall national leader.So he could wear any uniform.What of the ADC can he do same too? They maybe be armed forces.they still have there unique laws and ethics.That keeps them apart and unique from the others regardless.Would he then ever where prison warder uniforms or police uniform if GEJ does same

@ haka_nai , Abi ooooo, they don't know the rules anyway cos they are neither Lions, Chickens, Spartacus, Tiger, or Elephants,

You are totally right, the ADC should not be wearing a ceremonial uniform at all , if he is a Soldier eh stick to it while his boss wears the ceremonial uniform]

Then again what do you expect in an Upside down Aso Rock, nobody know that the other is doing.

I'm Surprised Reuben (bum lick-er) Abati is not wearing one too as well as Madam Umblerra /Suicidal, Patience

Bunch of jokers all, How can C in C wear Airforce and his ADC is doing "and co" 2 match with oga, what a fool.
embarassed embarassed
Re: Pictures of Presentation Of Flag To The Airforce Command Parade By GEJ by adultebony(m): 2:10pm On Oct 14, 2011
blackmann:

To everyone here who says he looks sharp in the uniforms and this might thrust him into action, there is an indian proverb which goes thus -

[size=15pt]You can put a tuxedo on a goat - it is still a goat.[/size]

Excuse me pass.

HOW DARE YOU refer to the President as a 'goat'? Where is your sense of decency & patriotism. It's appalling to see the ease with which we castigate everything that is Nigeria. Please show some respect,
Re: Pictures of Presentation Of Flag To The Airforce Command Parade By GEJ by blackmann(m): 2:26pm On Oct 14, 2011
adultebony:

HOW DARE YOU refer to the President as a 'goat'? Where is your sense of decency & patriotism. It's appalling to see the ease with which we castigate everything that is Nigeria. Please show some respect,

hey dummy read the post again and stop thinking literarily. that's the issue with people like u when you read things out of context. and while you are at it spare me the sense of decency and patriotism speech.

it is a funny proverb, and what I imply in this case is no matter how sharply dressed he looks, even if he wears a uniform made of gold and laced with diamonds, it is still the same DR. GOODLUCK EBELE JOHNATHAN that everyone here and in Nigeria knows, to break it down to bits for u to understand. digest that and then you can criticize me if u still feel bad.
Re: Pictures of Presentation Of Flag To The Airforce Command Parade By GEJ by adultebony(m): 6:40pm On Oct 14, 2011
I will not condescend to your primitive level of thinking. Imagine the use of the word 'dummy' on someone you know next to nothing about and to think you could even attempt to justify the use of the word 'goat' while talking referring to the President of a country you are supposed to be a citizen further elucidate your primitive nature. I rather save my breath (or fingers) because your case seem to be beyond redemption.
Re: Pictures of Presentation Of Flag To The Airforce Command Parade By GEJ by Ejike3: 6:48pm On Oct 14, 2011
ideylaff:

@ haka_naiAbi ooooo,  they don't know the rules anyway cos they are neither Lions, Chickens, Spartacus, Tiger, or Elephants,

[s]You are totally right, the ADC should not be wearing a ceremonial uniform at all [/s], [s]if he is a Soldier eh stick to it while his boss wears the ceremonial uniform[/s]

Then again what do you expect in an Upside down Aso Rock,  nobody know that the other is doing.

I'm Surprised Reuben (bum licker) Abati is not wearing one too as well as Madam Umblerra /Suicidal, Patience

Bunch of jokers all,  How can C in C wear Airforce and his ADC is doing and co with oga,
embarassed embarassed

Pls, ignore the question if you are not sure of the answer. Stop claiming you know all, it brings your ignorance to light.
Re: Pictures of Presentation Of Flag To The Airforce Command Parade By GEJ by Beaf: 7:01pm On Oct 14, 2011
Its funny how the usual know alls are claiming that the ADC is in an airforce uniform. There is a visible crest on his cap and it doesn't belong to the airforce (same as his epulet).

(1) (2) (Reply)

Court Dismisses Agbaje’s Petition Against Ambode / Peter Obi’s Performance At Debate Has Improved Our Party’s Profile — PDP / Reno Omokri: Only Atiku Is Prepared, With Lucid Mind To Lead Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.