Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,712 members, 7,805,935 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:41 AM

What Was Your Childhood Fantasy? - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Was Your Childhood Fantasy? (4461 Views)

What Was Your Childhood Career Ambition/dream & What Are U Doing Now.. / Habits You've Had Since Childhood? / Where Did You Spend Your Childhood? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Was Your Childhood Fantasy? by hilli666(m): 7:46pm On Oct 12, 2011
To chuck plenty of oyinbo and indian babes. Now I have dem plenty so you can say Im living the dream. (All u haters go and die)
Re: What Was Your Childhood Fantasy? by Nobody: 7:49pm On Oct 12, 2011
sing and dance like Michael Jackson.

for where!
Re: What Was Your Childhood Fantasy? by Nobody: 7:59pm On Oct 12, 2011
Mine was to become the first and youngest richest woman in the world, so has to help the underprivileged just like Angelina Jolie does.It's not too late lol
Re: What Was Your Childhood Fantasy? by atuagbo: 8:09pm On Oct 12, 2011
To b d richest man on planet earth & help d less privilege.
Re: What Was Your Childhood Fantasy? by r231(m): 8:49pm On Oct 12, 2011
Be a superman grin grin
Re: What Was Your Childhood Fantasy? by alexola20(m): 8:50pm On Oct 12, 2011
Re: What Was Your Childhood Fantasy? by Nobody: 8:57pm On Oct 12, 2011
Always wanted to sleep with 2 girls at the same time.
Re: What Was Your Childhood Fantasy? by freecocoa(f): 9:44pm On Oct 12, 2011
Marry an indian prince, live in a castle in America with him but now I know I don't even want to date an Indian let alone marry one.
Re: What Was Your Childhood Fantasy? by kolexy(m): 10:38pm On Oct 12, 2011
I dreamt of studying Aeeronautic Engineer @ the University of Oklahoma.

I don't where I got those thing from. Though I was a smart kid.
Re: What Was Your Childhood Fantasy? by Nobody: 10:54pm On Oct 12, 2011
To marry Tom Cruise, now I think to myself, wtf?
Re: What Was Your Childhood Fantasy? by evatee(m): 11:24pm On Oct 12, 2011
My Childhood fantasy was to be Man Utd point man
Re: What Was Your Childhood Fantasy? by Nobody: 11:27pm On Oct 12, 2011
eva_tee:

My Childhood fantasy was to be Man Utd point man

Rooney wouldn't Like that bro tongue cheesy
Re: What Was Your Childhood Fantasy? by evatee(m): 11:40pm On Oct 12, 2011
@ El Guapo
The same way Tevez didnt like how he was been benched in Mancity right,
Rooney will have to go bak to Everton in order to gimmie playin tyme. The presence of Drogba in Chelsea is what's still affectn Torres, wont allow Rooney to sit on ma form. I don't care if he likes it or not.
Re: What Was Your Childhood Fantasy? by Nobody: 11:41pm On Oct 12, 2011
Mine was to drive a red sports car and park by Akara sellers and stay in the back seat with 1 door open and eat a whole tray of Akara cheesy
Re: What Was Your Childhood Fantasy? by McAlby: 12:01am On Oct 13, 2011
being the president of Nigeria and changing this country to world standards and putting a smile on every single face,no poverty,no sickness,no wars,no problems,just a peaceful and lovely place to be, but i guess thats a mirage
Re: What Was Your Childhood Fantasy? by Nobody: 12:07am On Oct 13, 2011
My childhood fantasy was 2 marry a prince and live happily eva afta lyk cinderalla, i kno beta nw. And 2 b d world's famous lawyer, a model and help the less privillege, i'm livin d drm.
Re: What Was Your Childhood Fantasy? by Martins4us(m): 1:59am On Oct 13, 2011
[color=#990000][/color]Mine was to be a banker just like my dad before he passed on. I was so passionate about it, but now, am graduating as a Plant Biologist @unilorin . . . . . . .
Re: What Was Your Childhood Fantasy? by Otunbakay(m): 2:05am On Oct 13, 2011
To own a bank, that would have it's branches all over world.
Re: What Was Your Childhood Fantasy? by Nobody: 2:24am On Oct 13, 2011
have the world biggest cookies/biscuit company, so that i can eat as many as i want
Re: What Was Your Childhood Fantasy? by Nobody: 3:31am On Oct 13, 2011
egberipops:

[color=#006600][/color]

oh i love deserts, can i come with my camels?? please dont say no, fantasy means same as unrealistic dream my dear, sallam.

ROFLMAO!!! Not unless you are Hrithik. tongue tongue tongue
Re: What Was Your Childhood Fantasy? by Nobody: 6:41am On Oct 13, 2011
To be extremely rich, buy exotic cars with customized nos, build big houses(in fact I used to draw the houses in paper), and help people with my money(philantrophy).
Re: What Was Your Childhood Fantasy? by Nobody: 6:56am On Oct 13, 2011
To be a banker, and go on to establish bank and other Group of companies. To be given many traditional and religious titles like Abiola. And for Barrister to praise-sing me.

All these I used to write down then. Half of my primary and JSS notebooks were torn writing this. Although, at the later part of my life, I became disillusioned and less attached to fame and excessive material dream, this thought as a young pupil really helped me, as it motivated me in my studies right from primary school. It was in university I redefined my life goals and pruned out vainglories like being praise-sung, needless fame etc.

1 Like

Re: What Was Your Childhood Fantasy? by user32(m): 7:00am On Oct 13, 2011
Bleep beyonce
Re: What Was Your Childhood Fantasy? by playahP(m): 7:25am On Oct 13, 2011
i had alot of dreams as a child, one of them was to be conan the babarian,
the second one was to be a good liar, well i am a pretty smart liar cos i know how to make people believe anything i want.
I guess that is the first part of being a good salesman and pulling yourself out of poverty!

as for being conan the babarian, well lets just say i am good with being a music producer and selling music equipment
Re: What Was Your Childhood Fantasy? by playahP(m): 7:27am On Oct 13, 2011
it kinda bring a lil tears to my eyes when i see how easily dreams turns to dust.
Re: What Was Your Childhood Fantasy? by yusuf2(m): 8:41am On Oct 13, 2011
Cinderella kiss kiss
Re: What Was Your Childhood Fantasy? by PupetMasta(m): 10:38am On Oct 13, 2011
My fantasies were:

1. To become the first black American President even though I am not a citizen. I remember my Mom telling me that she woke me up one day to ask a question and I told her to ask the Secretary of State.

2. To own Manchester United Football Club

3. To become an inventor with a big research institute that will invent a lot of things that will make Nigerians well recognized all over the world.
Re: What Was Your Childhood Fantasy? by blackmale(m): 10:52am On Oct 13, 2011
to play in the NBA,,,with 6 5 taller grin
Re: What Was Your Childhood Fantasy? by egberipops(m): 3:54pm On Oct 13, 2011
rokiatu:

ROFLMAO!!! Not unless you are Hrithik. tongue tongue tongue

can never and will never pray to be hrithik cos i gat wat he dreams of all his lif. stamina kiss cool cool. you know what i mean dnt uuuu?
Re: What Was Your Childhood Fantasy? by Besea(f): 5:07pm On Oct 13, 2011
To own ma own tv program or become a musician then marry Michael Jackson. grin[b][/b]
Re: What Was Your Childhood Fantasy? by wireless05: 10:20pm On Oct 13, 2011
can u imagine you guys, to change the world thru music, to be the richest man, to be this and that, all na lie.

as a child i only wanted to be a soldier though didnt make it.

make una talk true.
Re: What Was Your Childhood Fantasy? by Nickydrake(m): 5:51pm On Apr 01, 2012
I wonder how i got the idea, or why for that matter, but i'd hoped my dad would become pope and then afterwards ascension to the position would be hereditary.

(1) (2) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Nigerian Lady Posts Herself Nude To Get Likes On Facebook / Top 10 Igbo Rappers 2017(official) / Show Of Shame : As Police Parade 9 Corrupt Officers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.