Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,982 members, 7,806,869 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:25 AM

Please I Need Help Belgium/france Visa Application Wahala - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Please I Need Help Belgium/france Visa Application Wahala (3033 Views)

France Visa Processing Took 29 Days But Hey! It was Worth The Wait / France Visa / France Visa,austria Visa And Turkey Visa Which One Is Easier To Get (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need Help Belgium/france Visa Application Wahala by jamesoo1: 6:04pm On Oct 12, 2011
Please good people of nairaland i need assistance, i want to apply for shengen visa at belgium embassy/france (tourist), i have some of the requirements but the challenge am having now are these

1 "hotel booking (internet and e-mail booking may not be accepted}"
2 "confirmed flight booking"
3 "travel insurrance covering all shengen countries for amount of at least 30,000 euros,"

please i need help seriously cos i dont know how to handle these ones all other documents are in place, any body who has applied to belgium or france should assist me cos i will like to submit by next week
Re: Please I Need Help Belgium/france Visa Application Wahala by jamesoo1: 6:07pm On Oct 12, 2011
please i will appreciate any good idea /suggestion NOTE i have been refused before from a shengen country.
thanks am waiting ,
Re: Please I Need Help Belgium/france Visa Application Wahala by 2much2: 6:29pm On Oct 12, 2011
@ jamesoo there are travel an tour operators who can do confirmed hotel and flight reservations for u.i did my in owerri,then 4 travel insurance guaranty trust bank assurance can give travel n health insurance of 30000 euros for a cheaper price depending on how long u will stay.
Re: Please I Need Help Belgium/france Visa Application Wahala by Vicjustice: 6:42pm On Oct 12, 2011
jamesoo1:

Please good people of nairaland i need assistance, i want to apply for shengen visa at belgium embassy/france  (tourist), i have some of the requirements but the challenge am having now are these

1 "hotel booking (internet  and e-mail booking may not be accepted}"
3 "travel insurrance covering all shengen countries for amount of at least 30,000 euros,"

please i need help seriously cos i dont know how to handle these ones  all other documents are in place, any body who has applied to belgium or france should assist me cos i will like to submit by next week
jamesoo1:

please i will appreciate any good idea /suggestion NOTE i have been refused before from a shengen country.
thanks am waiting ,
  Your query is not comprehensive, could you please explain what exactly the problem is?
   And, if you're concerned about the €30.000 for insurance, then i'll encourage you by explaining that you do not need to pay that money, the 30k mentioned is the total value that your insurance would cover for you in the event of any incident. You'd only be required (by the insurance company) to pay a very small fraction of this amount, perhaps a few hundred Euros to obtain the insurance that would covered your for that valued amount of €30.000: This means that, in the event that you fall sick or get involved in an accident, your insurance can cover your treatment as long as it does not exceed €30.000.
   So, the €30k is the value of your insurance, it doesn't mean that you have to pay that much. Is this clear enough?
Re: Please I Need Help Belgium/france Visa Application Wahala by 2much2: 6:50pm On Oct 12, 2011
U can get an insurance cover of 14 and 21 days at the cost of 8k-10k naira.it depends.i have done it b4.u actually need to package your self well in order to get your visa since u've been refused b4 by adding extra additional documents
Re: Please I Need Help Belgium/france Visa Application Wahala by ojdollars(m): 9:06pm On Oct 12, 2011
jamesoo1:

Please good people of nairaland i need assistance, i want to apply for shengen visa at belgium embassy/france (tourist), i have some of the requirements but the challenge am having now are these

1 "hotel booking (internet and e-mail booking may not be accepted}"

please i need help seriously cos i dont know how to handle these ones all other documents are in place, any body who has applied to belgium or france should assist me cos i will like to submit by next week

James001, HOTEL Booking can be done by any Traveling Agency, if you live in Benin, then visit Aregin Travel Agency at Airport Road, near the Benin Airport, ask there. It cost about 6,000naira for Hotel Reservation and Flight Reservation, confirmed one. If you live in Lagos, find a good agency who has worked for someone before in Lagos and do it there. Just relax, nor be thing of stress, nor be my document you submit, Na God's Grace and favor. A lot of people attribute success to their own hard-work or intelligence, failing to understand that, every good thing comes from the Lord. For the insurance, a list of insurance company is on the VFS FRANCE Website, just download and call them on their phone numbers there or visit their office, their prices varies. 1month I did last with AIG or so, was about #16,000 naira for one month insurance cover of the 30,000 euro. So get that one, fill your form neatly, pray as you dey fill am, and then, get all the rest requirement. He nor hard ooh, nor kill yourself, you go get am, so far your mind nor dey for drug cocaine pushing and stealing abroad. But for hardword, then you good to go. Gbam, Good luck

3 Likes

Re: Please I Need Help Belgium/france Visa Application Wahala by ChScott(m): 9:30pm On Oct 12, 2011
Also include some document to convince them that you are coming back to your country.
Re: Please I Need Help Belgium/france Visa Application Wahala by jamesoo1: 9:43pm On Oct 12, 2011
@ 2-much, ojdollars etc thanks for your kind reply and information i really appreciate,
i just understood the path for the 30,000 euros thanks so much

but the one left is prepaid hotel booking not(internet/email) as stated in belgium/greece embassy requirement
""Hotel reservation (voucher – minimum of three days of stay should be prepaid)""

cos am preparing for three shengen countries and i will finally submit in one of them, that is the one am satisfied with the documents

thanks, i will definitely look around my place here in ikeja lagos for assistance in terms of prepared hotel booking

thanks so much for your wonderful contributions
Re: Please I Need Help Belgium/france Visa Application Wahala by jamesoo1: 6:35am On Oct 14, 2011
@ ch scott

please thanks for your info, i have done the reservation and insurance, but please which document can i attach to show that i have strong tie to my country?
please i need answer,
Re: Please I Need Help Belgium/france Visa Application Wahala by bomly(f): 4:25pm On Oct 14, 2011
When you say this what does it mean?

"hotel booking (internet and e-mail booking may not be accepted}"
Re: Please I Need Help Belgium/france Visa Application Wahala by jamesoo1: 8:04pm On Oct 14, 2011
@ bomly that is what they stated at belgium visa requirements, so do you have an idea?
bomly:

When you say this what does it mean?

Re: Please I Need Help Belgium/france Visa Application Wahala by yemigeorge: 1:39am On Oct 19, 2011
am also in need of schengen viza o. please advice me on all the steps u have taken so far. please house member, is it adviceable to apply @ abuja embassy. Moreover , as a tourist, will i need to get an invitation from any tour operator or company from ant schengen state/ thanks all ur advice will be fully appreciated.
Re: Please I Need Help Belgium/france Visa Application Wahala by eghost247(m): 8:50am On Oct 19, 2011
2-much:

@ jamesoo there are travel an tour operators who can do confirmed hotel and flight reservations for u.i did my in owerri,then 4 travel insurance guaranty trust bank assurance can give travel n health insurance of 30000 euros for a cheaper price depending on how long u will stay.
GBAM
Re: Please I Need Help Belgium/france Visa Application Wahala by jamesoo1: 6:12am On Oct 22, 2011
please house i need advice, i have a valid visiting visa which will expire next year but i don't want to travel to that country yet because of some challenges, i want to apply for shengen visa but somebody said i must travel to that country or allow the visa to expire before applying to any other country, please i want to verify how true it is, or should i go ahead and submit my application
i will be glad to get good response thanks
Re: Please I Need Help Belgium/france Visa Application Wahala by suxes2006(m): 6:18pm On Oct 22, 2011
^^^^^^^^^^^

Which type of visa are you holding for 1 year?

As per the hotel thingy, the thing you need do is
to look for a very good travel agent that will help you
get a good hotel in the country you want to apply for,
pay for 3 nights and get the fax, you can book for 1-3 weeks
depends on what you want and only pay for 3 days or so

SHALOM
Re: Please I Need Help Belgium/france Visa Application Wahala by sunandmoon: 1:43am On Mar 11, 2016
ojdollars:

James001, HOTEL Booking can be done by any Traveling Agency, if you live in Benin, then visit Aregin Travel Agency at Airport Road, near the Benin Airport, ask there. It cost about 6,000naira for Hotel Reservation and Flight Reservation, confirmed one. If you live in Lagos, find a good agency who has worked for someone before in Lagos and do it there. Just relax, nor be thing of stress, nor be my document you submit, Na God's Grace and favor. A lot of people attribute success to their own hard-work or intelligence, failing to understand that, every good thing comes from the Lord. For the insurance, a list of insurance company is on the VFS FRANCE Website, just download and call them on their phone numbers there or visit their office, their prices varies. 1month I did last with AIG or so, was about #16,000 naira for one month insurance cover of the 30,000 euro. So get that one, fill your form neatly, pray as you dey fill am, and then, get all the rest requirement. He nor hard ooh, nor kill yourself, you go get am, so far your mind nor dey for drug cocaine pushing and stealing abroad. But for hardword, then you good to go. Gbam, Good luck

Thanks for the info bro!

(1) (Reply)

Residence Permit,how Long / Flight Ticket Frm Lagos To Manchester. / U.S. Immigration Crackdown, ICE Arrest Over 140 Workers At A Beef Plant(Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.