Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,136,456 members, 7,755,252 topics. Date: Monday, 04 March 2024 at 09:10 AM

What Business Can I Do With N10m To N15m In Lagos - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Business Can I Do With N10m To N15m In Lagos (758 Views)

Philanthropist Christopher Ndubuisi Splashes N10m On Umuawulu Entrepreneurs / What Can One Venture Into With N10m / Which Business Can I Do With N10m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Business Can I Do With N10m To N15m In Lagos by Tohsynetita1: 8:57pm On Aug 30, 2023
tonytony208:

I don't think pawpaw has any meaningful economic viability
it does.
Re: What Business Can I Do With N10m To N15m In Lagos by Emperor5(m): 11:04pm On Aug 30, 2023
U can establish super market
Re: What Business Can I Do With N10m To N15m In Lagos by CurrentPiLoT: 12:55pm On Aug 31, 2023
Tohsynetita1:

Try Farming, Dont try animal Farming if you aren't really experience and strong emotionally, A farmer loss around 3000 fingerling of a month old to floor in Ibadan last month. Probability of loss is very high in animal compared to plant. but u might not really get cheap land in Lagos, but you can try Oyo State, or Ogun State, try and explore tree crops. Palm kernel, pawpaw cashew,cocoa, kola nut, bitter kola, coconut, mango, if we start to give you ideas now, some people will still be blocking us claiming it's impossible.
I need your suggestion and help

I need a good 1 plot of land to buy

The land should also be good for pumping or drilling water

Any available Location in either OSUN, OYO, ONDO state will be okay

Any suggestion is welcomed, including how much the land will cost
Re: What Business Can I Do With N10m To N15m In Lagos by Tohsynetita1: 2:32pm On Aug 31, 2023
CurrentPiLoT:
I need your suggestion and help
I need a good 1 plot of land to buy
The land should also be good for pumping or drilling water
Any available Location in either OSUN, OYO, ONDO state will be okay
Any suggestion is welcomed, including how much the land will cost
how many acres? there are numerous sparse of land.
Re: What Business Can I Do With N10m To N15m In Lagos by CurrentPiLoT: 2:42pm On Aug 31, 2023
Tohsynetita1:

how many acres? there are numerous sparse of land.
i need a plot

What state??

I need the one with C of O, not receipt

I want a land inside an estate

The land is for building purpose

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Power Of Negotiation / Take Your Offline Business To The Internet For Maximum Profit / Why Do People Lack Business Ideas In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.