Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,902 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:39 AM

Too Many Experiences? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Too Many Experiences? (3192 Views)

Guyz,Have You Ever Been Sucked?Share Your Experiences / Guys, Has A Lady Ever Scammed You Online? Share Your Experiences / Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Too Many Experiences? by Nayah(f): 10:13am On Oct 13, 2011
Hi everyone, I'm curious to know what do you think when a woman has about 10 or 15 experiences before, are you scared or on the contrary you would think she's got experiences so your intimate relations could be intense

Enjoy kiss smiley
Re: Too Many Experiences? by mashnino(m): 10:15am On Oct 13, 2011
i'll fink she is a pro, so givin dat kinda relationship a long thought will be hard, cos i might be the 16th xperience and there re more xperiences behind me. hmmmm women very complicated set of specie
Re: Too Many Experiences? by Nayah(f): 10:25am On Oct 13, 2011
lol^16th!! wow grin
Re: Too Many Experiences? by tellwisdom: 10:25am On Oct 13, 2011
shocked shocked 10 to 15 Experiences?? shocked. BrB
Re: Too Many Experiences? by Nayah(f): 10:28am On Oct 13, 2011
^^ Yes dear
Re: Too Many Experiences? by r231(m): 10:31am On Oct 13, 2011
High Millage

thats like buying a 1986 car in 2011 grin grin grin
Re: Too Many Experiences? by tellwisdom: 10:33am On Oct 13, 2011
Mmbanu sad sad, i wldnt want to do anything with such person na.^ Thats tantamount to our relationship embarassed embarassed. I cant stand it, NO BE ME angry angry

If she cant get that experience in the second experience, Sometin is definately wrong with her. So no be me go cure her undecided undecided
Re: Too Many Experiences? by slimyem: 11:50am On Oct 13, 2011
r231:

High Millage

thats like buying a 1986 car in 2011 grin grin grin
high millage for real.methinks it depends on the guy though
Re: Too Many Experiences? by Nayah(f): 11:50am On Oct 13, 2011
^^ lol so If the female have guys before you and you think is too much then you'll refuse?  sad
Re: Too Many Experiences? by coogar: 11:51am On Oct 13, 2011
Nayah:

Hi everyone, I'm curious to know what do you think when a woman has about 10 or 15 experiences before, are you scared or on the contrary you would think she's got experiences so your intimate relations could be intense

Enjoy kiss smiley

10 or 15 experiences of what exactly?
Re: Too Many Experiences? by Nayah(f): 11:53am On Oct 13, 2011
partners before you coogar
Re: Too Many Experiences? by coogar: 11:55am On Oct 13, 2011
Nayah:

partners before you coogar

15 male partners and they all slept with her?

hell no!
Re: Too Many Experiences? by noblegas2(m): 12:01pm On Oct 13, 2011
lol, just 15? i know someone who has done 50!
Re: Too Many Experiences? by coogar: 12:04pm On Oct 13, 2011
noble_gas1:

lol, just 15? i know someone who has done 50!

50? and she's how old? 20?
Re: Too Many Experiences? by DaDoctor: 12:17pm On Oct 13, 2011
I WUD RUNNNN. IT CLEARLY TELLS ME SHE HAS HAD 15 GUYS OR MORE. PERIOD
Re: Too Many Experiences? by Dyt(f): 12:20pm On Oct 13, 2011
well u only know if we tell u
i rem i once told a guy i hv done ova 30men
n den i laughed wen he started misbehavin
Re: Too Many Experiences? by DaDoctor: 12:35pm On Oct 13, 2011
Dyt:

well u only know if we tell u
i rem i once told a guy i hv done ova 30men
n den i laughed wen he started misbehavin

back then, if u tell me that, i would tell u it matters not, that its past, then i am sure i could hvae my fair share and afterwards i ask you why i deserve u, since the previous 30 didnt hook u down. i bin bad oh! but thank God for marriage and its oath
Re: Too Many Experiences? by Dyt(f): 12:37pm On Oct 13, 2011
n wat mks u think dis babe cares if u c me as a ho?
dats y i deal wit matured men
Re: Too Many Experiences? by coogar: 12:38pm On Oct 13, 2011
Dyt:

kiss cute!
Re: Too Many Experiences? by Dyt(f): 12:40pm On Oct 13, 2011
sup dear
ow s u?
Re: Too Many Experiences? by DaDoctor: 12:43pm On Oct 13, 2011
Dyt:

keep telling your guys same story and see how u will end. ANYWAY. IF U GET MARRIED AT AGE 45 IT ISNT LATE.

Babe ke? dont worry, little age is still on your side, when doomorange sets in now, u will begin to care.

Matured men? My type cant even date u. y? ur colour looks so dirty to me. no offeinse
Re: Too Many Experiences? by Nayah(f): 12:50pm On Oct 13, 2011
Da Doctor:

keep telling your guys same story and see how u will end. ANYWAY. IF U GET MARRIED AT AGE 45 IT ISNT LATE.

Babe ke? dont worry, little age is still on your side, when doomorange sets in now, u will begin to care.

Matured men? My type cant even date u. y? your colour looks so dirty to me. no offeinse

Da Doctor life is not always white or Black, you should learn to forgive or accept people without being too radical or critical because someone might love you while you're not so perfect, we call that "concessions" try to think about that smiley
Re: Too Many Experiences? by MrsChima1(f): 12:53pm On Oct 13, 2011
Nayah!

You know better asking boys this type of question. Double standard to the fullest. I bet all of them contaminated their finger in over 100 toto.
Re: Too Many Experiences? by DaDoctor: 12:55pm On Oct 13, 2011
Nayah:

Da Doctor life is not always white or Black, you should learn to forgive or accept people without being too radical or critical because someone might love you while you're not so perfect, we call that "concessions" try to think about that smiley

sure! keep off this thread my love.
Re: Too Many Experiences? by MrsChima1(f): 12:56pm On Oct 13, 2011
Keep off her OWN thread? WTH. undecided
Re: Too Many Experiences? by Dyt(f): 12:58pm On Oct 13, 2011
I tot u knew me beta by now dat ur tots dont mata
Re: Too Many Experiences? by Nayah(f): 1:02pm On Oct 13, 2011
Mrs, Chima:

Nayah!

You know better asking boys this type of question. Double standard to the fullest. I bet all of them contaminated their finger in over 100 toto.

HEHEHE Mrs Chima you're too funny loool grin
Re: Too Many Experiences? by Nayah(f): 1:04pm On Oct 13, 2011
Da Doctor:

sure! keep off this thread my love.

And it's start by understanding not ORDERING grin
Re: Too Many Experiences? by MrsChima1(f): 1:07pm On Oct 13, 2011
(putting on choir robe) Preach sista! grin grin grin
Re: Too Many Experiences? by ashiri1: 1:14pm On Oct 13, 2011
Nayah:

And it's start by understanding not ORDERING grin

sme pple dt gt tins clear. DA DR, pls Ride on!
Re: Too Many Experiences? by Nobody: 1:16pm On Oct 13, 2011
Errm! What's the point of this thread? Are we in support of promiscuity? 15 partners? WTH is that supposed to mean? So i'm to be the fall guy? Why didn't any of the 15, tie the knot with you? And YES, if you tell me you have had 15 partners, i'm dropping you like hot potato! Such kind of ladies should serve as an example to others! And hell, dont tell me i'm judging! Cos, you started from 1 and progressed to 15? And you were cognizant of that!Or were you Jazzed? SMH @ lugubrious discombobulation!. . .
Re: Too Many Experiences? by ashiri1: 1:20pm On Oct 13, 2011
sexkillz:

Errm! What's the point of this thread? Are we in support of promiscuity? 15 partners? WTH is that supposed to mean? So i'm to be the fall guy? Why didn't any of the 15, tie the knot with you? And YES, if you tell me you have had 15 partners, i'm dropping you like hot potato! Such kind of ladies should serve as an example to others! And hell, dont tell me i'm judging! Cos, you started from 1 and progressed to 15? And you were cognizant of that!Or were you Jazzed? SMH @ lugubrious discombobulation!. . .

jst openin ar ina eyz to knw dat an average lady is as such. can dey be trusted?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Guys Can You Date Or Marry a Muscular Woman? / Photo: When You Thought The Fingerprint Scanner Will Save You / KIDS HAVE TAKEN OVER THIS FORUM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.