Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,481 members, 7,808,752 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:23 PM

Defending On Fifa 12 using the Tactical defence - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Defending On Fifa 12 using the Tactical defence (8736 Views)

Help,controller Not Working On Fifa / Who Defeats A1 Worldclass On FIFA 13, Ps3??? / Fifa 12 Free Download Freeeeeeeeeee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Defending On Fifa 12 using the Tactical defence by jmaine: 8:46pm On Oct 13, 2011
Defending on FIFA 12 is so strange and energy sapping especially the Legendary level  sad  . . . Any info on how to make playing more balanced cos the CPU skill level is crazy high  shocked angry . . .
Re: Defending On Fifa 12 using the Tactical defence by jmaine: 12:15am On Oct 14, 2011
Tweaked the settings to use the Legacy defense  grin . . .What was EA thinking about with this frustrating tactical defense
Re: Defending On Fifa 12 using the Tactical defence by Macrophage(m): 12:41pm On Oct 16, 2011
same here. Had to switch to Legacy mode before I got some peace of mind. (PS3).
Re: Defending On Fifa 12 using the Tactical defence by jmaine: 11:31pm On Oct 16, 2011
Just noticed my brief stint with the tactical defense improved my defensive game . . . But Legacy mode still rules, cos am back to my ways of containing and canning Barca (Legendary)  despite the ridiculous strength given to Messi, Iniesta And Xavi  shocked . . .
Re: Defending On Fifa 12 using the Tactical defence by vokalguy(m): 11:56pm On Oct 20, 2011
I have not played that game in over 3 weeks, been busy with school and work. I might just play this weekend. I turned off that stupid Tactical Defending and when am online, I go all out attack, after all thats the best form of defense anyway. If u got a ps3, add me, psn is vokal
Re: Defending On Fifa 12 using the Tactical defence by tboy1(m): 12:46pm On Nov 02, 2011
Played the demo before release so i got to learn how to use the Tactical defence mode. Even though i know how to use it i still think its p*nts so i always switch to Legacy mode
Re: Defending On Fifa 12 using the Tactical defence by yinchar(m): 2:21pm On Nov 02, 2011
everything about this game to me, is awkward, its only in this game that i see a player slides and quickly get up to win the ball from the standing player, and defending is streneous, the defender always loose and fail to connect to crosses, lolz,
Re: Defending On Fifa 12 using the Tactical defence by Konjour(m): 2:27pm On Nov 02, 2011
Exactly my thoughts. One mistake using the Tactical defending ish could be calamitous sometimes. The closest defender suddenly charges for the

ball and if he misses,well you know the rest. Legacy defending still allows me to close down opponents before they even get a sniff into my

18 yards box. Though,i think people might still grow to love it with time,but as at now,Legacy defending is still my preferred form of

defending. Playing against Messi using Tactical defending now will be game-suicidal cuz he only needs to change his direction while sprinting

to send any defender marking him into Mars. grin undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Defending On Fifa 12 using the Tactical defence by Nobody: 3:26pm On Nov 02, 2011
how many play fifa 12 online,Ultimate team on xbox?
if u do,add my GT NAIJAlomo
let me teachh you some football leasons
Re: Defending On Fifa 12 using the Tactical defence by Nobody: 3:26pm On Nov 02, 2011
http://forum.ea.com/uk/categories/show/15.page

try out this forum,yu will learn a lot on fifa play there
Re: Defending On Fifa 12 using the Tactical defence by tayo03us1: 3:51pm On Nov 02, 2011
Bought the game on Monday (31/10/2011), but have been busy with "Deadspace ).

Like @konjour had warned me, fifa 12 is hard and really less fun.

defending is hard, but will likely tweek the defence setting later on today. i hope i get to warm up to it, though i won my first 3 games on professional setting.

@ GT NAIJAlomo and @vokal, will add u guys so we can play some online footbal.

you could also add me using "tayo03us" which is my psn id
Re: Defending On Fifa 12 using the Tactical defence by Daporeals(m): 8:02pm On Nov 02, 2011
is it now available on ps2,i have search game store in oshodi na fifa 11,i dey see
Re: Defending On Fifa 12 using the Tactical defence by Laajman(m): 8:20pm On Nov 02, 2011
How do you switch to Legacy mode?
That defending thing can be annoying - I haven't played the thing more than a few times since I bought it in Sept.
Re: Defending On Fifa 12 using the Tactical defence by vokalguy(m): 8:21pm On Nov 02, 2011
Laajman:

How do you switch to Legacy mode?
That defending thing can be annoying - I haven't played the thing more than a few times since I bought it in Sept.

its in settings or watever, aint even signed in for almost a month
Re: Defending On Fifa 12 using the Tactical defence by honeric01(m): 8:14am On Nov 03, 2011
Is this game in computer village already?
Re: Defending On Fifa 12 using the Tactical defence by tayo03us1: 8:58am On Nov 03, 2011
honeric01:

Is this game in computer village already?

nope it's not yet available in computer village.

however its available at mega plaza, got mine from their fo about N12,500.
Re: Defending On Fifa 12 using the Tactical defence by honeric01(m): 9:08am On Nov 03, 2011
^^^^

N12,500? hehehehe my younger bro downloaded his, about 7GB, i should go get it from the drive.
Re: Defending On Fifa 12 using the Tactical defence by vokalguy(m): 10:26pm On Nov 03, 2011
tayo03us1:

nope it's not yet available in computer village.

however its available at mega plaza, got mine from their fo about N12,500.

Have you added me? And where are you located? I have not signed in for over a month though
Re: Defending On Fifa 12 using the Tactical defence by isimism: 11:18pm On Nov 03, 2011
can anyone help. i cant seem to be able to redeem my online pass for fifa 12. i'm always getting a "its already been used or incorrect code" message. and i bought the game brand new. as in it was still in its nylon. help!!! i want to kick butts online.
Re: Defending On Fifa 12 using the Tactical defence by tayo03us1: 12:26pm On Nov 04, 2011
vokal_guy:

Have you added me? And where are you located? I have not signed in for over a month though

Added you yesternight, but waiting for you to accept the invite. Am located in Lagos. You are missing alot on line.

isimism:

can anyone help. i cant seem to be able to redeem my online pass for fifa 12. i'm always getting a "its already been used or incorrect code" message. and i bought the game brand new. as in it was still in its nylon. help!!! i want to kick butts online.

Had the same problem initially. Had to go online to read up on what was wrong and how to resolve it. It appears that when most of us were registering our PS 3 ids, we used "Africa" or "Europe" (not sure if its north or east europe). Unfortunately, most of this online pass recognises only players registered in the "US" or the "UK".
I advise that you register a PS 3 id using a US address and another using a UK address. So if when u want to redeem your pass, you simply sign in in either and try to redeem.

Note that once the pass is redeemed, you can simply log back in using your normal id, and it will give you access to the online futures. Used it in fifa 12 and need for speed undercover and it worked both times.

Cheers.
Re: Defending On Fifa 12 using the Tactical defence by vokalguy(m): 1:13pm On Nov 04, 2011
tayo03us1:

Added you yesternight, but waiting for you to accept the invite. Am located in Lagos. You are missing alot on line.

Had the same problem initially. Had to go online to read up on what was wrong and how to resolve it. It appears that when most of us were registering our PS 3 ids, we used "Africa" or "Europe" (not sure if its north or east europe). Unfortunately, most of this online pass recognises only players registered in the "US" or the "UK".
I advise that you register a PS 3 id using a US address and another using a UK address. So if when u want to redeem your pass, you simply sign in in either and try to redeem.

Note that once the pass is redeemed, you can simply log back in using your normal id, and it will give you access to the online futures. Used it in fifa 12 and need for speed undercover and it worked both times.

Cheers.

This weekend, i'll be online
Re: Defending On Fifa 12 using the Tactical defence by kengeorge: 9:24pm On Nov 15, 2011
vokal, tayo03us i have added you guys, my id is kegeorgewest, am a nigerian and live in lagos, am looking for more Nigerians playing online so we can form like a community. the ping is better when u play someone in \nigeria
Re: Defending On Fifa 12 using the Tactical defence by tayo03us1: 2:03pm On Nov 16, 2011
kengeorge:

vokal, tayo03us i have added you guys, my id is kegeorgewest, am a nigerian and live in lagos, am looking for more Nigerians playing online so we can form like a community. the ping is better when u play someone in \nigeria

thanks for adding me to your list

will respond once i get home tonite.

hope to have some fun online gaming with you guys.
Re: Defending On Fifa 12 using the Tactical defence by vokalguy(m): 8:13pm On Nov 18, 2011
Guys, mehn work and school has got me being unable to log on but I will be coming online soon so we could play now,
Re: Defending On Fifa 12 using the Tactical defence by Rad1cal: 9:26pm On Nov 28, 2011
Tactical defense is indeed the best form of defense in FIFA 12  . .Though it takes time to master but the moment you do .

Legacy defending would not be an option to anyone   grin. .Good one EASports . .I now see the wisdom in this new mode  cool .

1 Like

Re: Defending On Fifa 12 using the Tactical defence by jmaine: 9:35pm On Nov 28, 2011
Rad1cal:

Tactical defense is indeed the best form of defense in FIFA 12 . Though it takes time to master but the moment you do .

Legacy defending would not be an option to anyone   grin. .Good one EASports . . I now see the wisdom in this new mode  cool . .

Yeah, i noticed this too . . . I no longer use the legacy defending  . . .Tactical defending enhances the positional awareness of the team . . .So loving it . . .
Re: Defending On Fifa 12 using the Tactical defence by DonBus(m): 2:13pm On Apr 22, 2012
Hey Brethren, My PSN ID is Don__Bus. It is a pleasure to meet you all...Abeg make una take am softly with me O! All this talk of tactics...Na Wa!

(1) (Reply)

Which Is The Most Popular Game In The World ? / What To Consider Before Buying Ps4 Console ? / Gta V For Pc In ABUJA with proof - CLOSED

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.