Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,233 members, 7,807,771 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:56 PM

You Are President! What Do You Do First? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You Are President! What Do You Do First? (4553 Views)

Prove You Are President Of All – NUJ Tells Buhari / How Would You Manage Corruption In Nigeria If You Are President? / One Year After 2011 Election: Here Are President Jonathan's Achievements? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Are President! What Do You Do First? by wakeupnaja(m): 8:54pm On Oct 13, 2011
12.Oct. 2011: People of Nigeria have elected YOU as their President!

They trust you believe in you and give you all credit, you are entitled to do what you want, to order what you want, you have all the power and the money of this world, ,

What do YOU do FIRST?
Re: You Are President! What Do You Do First? by Knight1(m): 9:01pm On Oct 13, 2011
BUILD MASSIVE PRISONS IN ANTICIPATION OF THE CROOKS TO BE HOSTED.
btw the prison will be in maiduguri so they can enjoy some hot sahara breeze!!!
Re: You Are President! What Do You Do First? by Sunofgod(m): 9:06pm On Oct 13, 2011
Sack every politician in Nigeria - and then resign myself.

Nigeria will be better of without politicians. . . .
Re: You Are President! What Do You Do First? by dayokanu(m): 9:06pm On Oct 13, 2011
Arrest Odechukwu Retardeen
Re: You Are President! What Do You Do First? by Kobojunkie: 9:41pm On Oct 13, 2011
My first decree will be against people creating silly threads such as this, on nairaland @Poster. for pete's sake, how old are you?
Re: You Are President! What Do You Do First? by preselect(m): 9:47pm On Oct 13, 2011
My first act will be to sell Nigeria to the highest bidder. cheesy
use the money to buy a personal estate in Switzerland.

. . . . and live happily ever after cheesy
Re: You Are President! What Do You Do First? by mitofag: 11:18pm On Oct 13, 2011
Open new accounts in Switzerland and Norway
Re: You Are President! What Do You Do First? by Olaone1: 11:29pm On Oct 13, 2011
Appoint Stranger as my Vice. cheesy cheesy
Re: You Are President! What Do You Do First? by jmaine: 12:24am On Oct 14, 2011
Commence Extreme Mutilation of the National cake into Foreign accounts till power do me part wink
Re: You Are President! What Do You Do First? by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 1:42am On Oct 14, 2011
Hmmmn. Appoint @Beaf Nigerian Ambassador to Siberia grin
Re: You Are President! What Do You Do First? by Nobody: 1:51pm On Oct 14, 2011
Na wa for una o. grin grin grin
Re: You Are President! What Do You Do First? by MeGaStReEt: 8:27pm On Oct 14, 2011
Sell Nigeria to chinko, run to a far country
Re: You Are President! What Do You Do First? by OvieE: 8:27pm On Oct 14, 2011
DIVID THE USELESS COUNTRY FOR GOOD and THEN OPEN AN ACCOUNT IN USA. THEN WAGE WAR AGAINST THE NORTH AND OPERATE MY LEADERSHIP FROM ANOTHER COUNTRY JUST LIKE THE WAY ALL THE WHITE COACH THAT SUPERVISE EAGLES DO FROM ANOTHER WHILE COLLECTION MONEY.
Re: You Are President! What Do You Do First? by freecocoa(f): 8:32pm On Oct 14, 2011
Honestly I'll arrest some kind people starting with OBJ and his cohorts,I'll then sit down to plan what next.
Re: You Are President! What Do You Do First? by born2boink(m): 8:33pm On Oct 14, 2011
Legalize prostitution and make sure all Nigerians data in system
Re: You Are President! What Do You Do First? by Johnpaul2k2(m): 8:36pm On Oct 14, 2011
i will castrate Everything North cool cool
Re: You Are President! What Do You Do First? by Acidosis(m): 8:40pm On Oct 14, 2011
most people can't even make a cogent decision yet they won't stop blaming our leaders. See what my fellow Nigerians/Nairalanders have upstairs.
Re: You Are President! What Do You Do First? by Grassroot: 8:42pm On Oct 14, 2011
I'll adjust the constitution to increase the presidential tenor to 10 years, and ensure that I can contest for an infinite number of times after that.
Re: You Are President! What Do You Do First? by Irk(m): 8:50pm On Oct 14, 2011
I will make education a priority and deport as many AMERICANS as possible!,
Re: You Are President! What Do You Do First? by omanzo02: 8:52pm On Oct 14, 2011
Kobojunkie:

My first decree will be against people creating silly threads such as this, on nairaland @Poster. for pete's sake, how old are you?

Decree? that sound a military idea, seems someone had patronised the miltary in the past. No wonder BB sound ideal, lol.
Re: You Are President! What Do You Do First? by manny4life(m): 8:54pm On Oct 14, 2011
Strip unnecessary powers from the federal government immediately and arrest all corrupt politicians.
Re: You Are President! What Do You Do First? by Andrew3(m): 8:55pm On Oct 14, 2011
born2fuck:

Legalize prostitution and make sure all Nigerians data in system
kai u no go repent? grin grin
Re: You Are President! What Do You Do First? by Sacarstic: 9:03pm On Oct 14, 2011
I will build a massive prison in the south,arrest and jail all politicians from Local Government Council to the President,increase the presidential  tenure to 45yrs to ensure i take care of all the arrested politicians very well.
Re: You Are President! What Do You Do First? by preselect(m): 9:11pm On Oct 14, 2011
Acidosis:

most   people   can't   even   make   a   cogent   decision   yet   they   won't   stop   blaming   our   leaders.  See   what  my   fellow    Nigerians/Nairalanders   have   upstairs.  
abeg go hang joo angry.  grin see ya name. Who you wan pour acid?
The best thong you can do for a dead man is to bury him well. You can't bring him back to life. I was even having hope until I read the history of Nigeria. Go and do some research into our history from 1861-1914. Even the name Nigeria is not a nigerian name. Who are you founding fathers? Lord lugard and his woman. Your fore fathers weren't even consulted, not even in giving a name for our land. How did we come together? The British brought us together for commercial purposes and administrative convinience. They planted the seeds of failure from the word go, and for about 100yrs they've been watering the plants of discord.

I'm not about to blame the British( as a british resident myself, make dem no pursue me grin) but I heard your govt is planning on building three refineries in Indonesia when none is working at home. Bombs explode, kidnappers kidnap, roads are rugged with accidents and mortalities. People die daily, graduates have no jobs and senators increase their salaries, people loot billions, our senators earn more than US senators and people can't feed. Close downbthe country. I give Nigeria 100yrs, i.e before the year 2111 nigeria will self destruct. Poor you. You didn't know it. But your politicians know it, that is why the first thing any politicians does is to loot money and send his kids abroad and but property abroad too. They know the country will be gone soon. If Nigeria will self destruct, why don't I generally sell it and make money off it cheesy. There are cooperations that would love to buy the whole land and use it for profit. Sell it to them. Dunno what they'll use it for, but I know what I'll use the money for. . . .
. . . . buy property in switzerland and live happily ever after cheesy
Re: You Are President! What Do You Do First? by MrWhy1(m): 9:12pm On Oct 14, 2011
Order 1000 Lions from Kenya and Anaconda's from Brazil. Lock all our greedy and shameless politicians in the same cage with these creatures and throw away the key until no flesh and bone is left.

Man, that would be fun to watch those pot belle taken care of.
Re: You Are President! What Do You Do First? by Nobody: 9:13pm On Oct 14, 2011
d
Re: You Are President! What Do You Do First? by jason2010(m): 9:15pm On Oct 14, 2011
I will gather all the old Military Generals, like BABANGIDA,  DANJUMA, Abdusallami, Mark, Ike Nwachukwu, Obasanjo, Shagaya etc (With the exception of Buhari) and Lock them up in a room, pour gasoline on them and light them up all up. May they burn in hell for keeping our country the way it is. By the way the bolded ones will be burnt twice, that is I will reburn there dead buddies.
Re: You Are President! What Do You Do First? by denitro(m): 9:22pm On Oct 14, 2011
Build one of this within 4 years

China's Biggest Dam (Three Gorges Dam)- 20,000 MW

Country Nigeria
Location TBD
Coordinates TBD
Status Operational
Construction began When I am elected
Opening date 4 years after I am elected
Construction cost ¥180 billion (US$26 billion)

Power station
Type Conventional
Hydraulic head Rated: 80.6 m (264 ft)
Maximum: 113 m (371 ft)[1]
Turbines 29 × 700 MW
2 × 50 MW
Installed capacity 20,300 MW
Maximum capacity 22,500 MW
Annual generation 80,000 GWh
Re: You Are President! What Do You Do First? by OvieE: 9:25pm On Oct 14, 2011
pres-elect:

My first act will be to sell Nigeria to the highest bidder. cheesy
use the money to buy a personal estate in Switzerland.

. . . . and live happily ever after cheesy

I thought about it and I think I will follow you. Place Nigeria on NY stock exchanger and the higher bidder will do for me.
Re: You Are President! What Do You Do First? by sizzlers(m): 9:31pm On Oct 14, 2011
Mine is simple- i will remove immunity clause, so that they can be trail even while on sit then work on freedom of information act.
Re: You Are President! What Do You Do First? by Nobody: 9:42pm On Oct 14, 2011
I would have to send MTN out of this country first then think of what I can do to the Politicians in this country, they are just too selfish. I wouldn't want to kill them, might just send them all to jail then have new fresh and young politicians
Re: You Are President! What Do You Do First? by MSItachi: 9:59pm On Oct 14, 2011
Start massive industrialisation while bringing in d private sector into power.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Premium Times, Punch, Others Withdraw News On Release Of Buhari Certificate. / President Buhari Is Afraid Of Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor. / Power Supply: What Ibadan Looks Like At Night.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.