Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,316 members, 7,808,065 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:23 AM

- Winner's Chapel Members Meet Here- - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / - Winner's Chapel Members Meet Here- (66880 Views)

Women Working At Church Children's Chapel (Photos) / To All Winners Chapel Members, Save Your Member!!!!! / BBC Calls Winners Chapel "Witchcraft Church" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

- Winner's Chapel Members Meet Here- by niceuzor: 8:02pm On Sep 10, 2007
If you re member of Winner's Chapels

let's meet here

Tell us which of the Branch do you worship?

Thanks a million!!! cool

Re: - Winner's Chapel Members Meet Here- by bimbliss(f): 9:06pm On Sep 10, 2007
i have worshipped at these branches:
minna
ilorin
abuja

but u dint tell us the branch where u worship
Re: - Winner's Chapel Members Meet Here- by abohrandy: 9:17pm On Sep 10, 2007
i am not a winner's bla bla bla
but i have some questions to ask u guys abt the big bro G!!!!
are u ready?
Re: - Winner's Chapel Members Meet Here- by niceuzor: 9:31pm On Sep 10, 2007
bimbliss - which of the branch re you presently?

As for me its Winner's Chapel Liberia.

Hope to get more member's in this trend!!! cool

abohrandy - do you think we re here for jokes?uhm sad

if you re not a member then stay of the trend Ok Simple!!!

Be GOOD!!! wink
Re: - Winner's Chapel Members Meet Here- by lucky123(m): 9:46pm On Sep 10, 2007
i am a member of living faith church (winner chapel) i worship in Sapele brache
Re: - Winner's Chapel Members Meet Here- by Olusleeky(m): 9:50pm On Sep 10, 2007
cannanland, ota.
Re: - Winner's Chapel Members Meet Here- by GLORY20071(f): 9:53pm On Sep 10, 2007
i was one of those in plp in papa's vision.
i have worshipped in umuahia, abuja, minna, pako, zungeru,okigwe,uyo,aba,owerri,bida and now am in canaanland africa.
thanks for bringing up this post
this is indeed our year of glory.
Re: - Winner's Chapel Members Meet Here- by Olusleeky(m): 10:08pm On Sep 10, 2007
Canaanland,OTA. Ushering service unit
Re: - Winner's Chapel Members Meet Here- by niceuzor: 10:28pm On Sep 10, 2007
- wow it's good to hear from you Guyz, Up Winner's

Plz can anyone help me with The Message Video by[b] Papa David Oyedepo[/b]

-Shillo 2007

i can't Download it from the Church Website plz Help Help!!! cry
Re: - Winner's Chapel Members Meet Here- by Tats(m): 11:04pm On Sep 10, 2007
I worship at winners chapel London. Watched the Faith Convention "A night with the king" held in Ota via the internet as directed by the church and it was simply wonderful.
Re: - Winner's Chapel Members Meet Here- by niceuzor: 11:08pm On Sep 10, 2007
Tats - can you help me with the VIDEO. . . . undecided
Re: - Winner's Chapel Members Meet Here- by osisi5: 11:17pm On Sep 10, 2007
I worshipped at Oyedepo's church twice,ages ago when he was in Kaduna.
The choir was awesome.
Even though I'm not a member of this Church,we are all one in Christ.
I'm a winner too

winner ooo
winner
winner ooo
winner
Jesus you don win o
winner
kpata kpata you go win again o
winner
Re: - Winner's Chapel Members Meet Here- by Tats(m): 11:41pm On Sep 10, 2007
niceuzor:

Tats - can you help me with the VIDEO. . . . undecided

Unfortunately, I don't have the video. I watched it at home on the internet through the Live broadcast facility of the church website while the programme was going on overnight. Not sure it was possible to even record it.
Re: - Winner's Chapel Members Meet Here- by 9ja4eva: 12:41am On Sep 11, 2007
Bless you all

I have worshipped in different branches.

My last was Canaanland.I now worship online

I enjoy the services well oh.
Re: - Winner's Chapel Members Meet Here- by 9ja4eva: 12:43am On Sep 11, 2007
Tats:

I worship at winners chapel London. Watched the Faith Convention "A night with the king" held in Ota via the internet as directed by the church and it was simply wonderful.

How is the church expanding?Shey Ojeme na una snr pastor?
Re: - Winner's Chapel Members Meet Here- by Nobody: 3:01am On Sep 11, 2007
Was a member of canaan land Ota. Moved to canada. I watch the services online now.
Re: - Winner's Chapel Members Meet Here- by ehie007(m): 7:57am On Sep 11, 2007
Seun u shuldnt allow this post here, this is not a religious advertising forum.
Infact who ever posted this forum should pay for advertising his or her church.

Don get me wrong ii am not an anti-christ shocked grin
Re: - Winner's Chapel Members Meet Here- by stone4rock(m): 7:59am On Sep 11, 2007
Guyz,
 bless u all,  am a confirmed active member in Sango ota. and let me tell u the truth it as always been a swell time in the presence of God, as papa wouldn't stop pouring out abundant prophetic saying. last sunday was holy comminion service.
am glad to met my cherished member  across the globe
@tats how do u see dat glorious nite: A NIGHT WIT THE KING. since then i have had EVERYDAY WITH D KING experience.
luv u all
Re: - Winner's Chapel Members Meet Here- by Digital(f): 8:26am On Sep 11, 2007
Bless you all
I worship in Warri branch. God has been faithful to us
Re: - Winner's Chapel Members Meet Here- by mamatee: 8:34am On Sep 11, 2007
i like this tread very muchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I AM A WINNER ALWAYS.

I worship at the Abuja branch as i live in abj.

Also worshipped at canaanland and ilisan remo branch at Ogun state while i was in school.

This is indeed our year of going from glory to glory.

Bless u all.
Re: - Winner's Chapel Members Meet Here- by ruderake(m): 9:03am On Sep 11, 2007
I am proud i am a Winner
I have been on the team since 1989
I have not found a reason to regret
God Bless Oyedepo
Re: - Winner's Chapel Members Meet Here- by Tmoni(m): 9:07am On Sep 11, 2007
i used to worship in Port-harcourt but theres no winners chapel here so i now go to Redeem, Jesus House and i love the church
Re: - Winner's Chapel Members Meet Here- by Olusleeky(m): 9:23am On Sep 11, 2007
wow, so many people
Re: - Winner's Chapel Members Meet Here- by Bensogie(m): 9:24am On Sep 11, 2007
Bless You.
Winners for life,
I have always looked forward to hooking up with my winner brethren. Nice hearing from all of you.
I worship in Canaanland, my life has been blessed since the king sent for me,
From glory to glory. grin
Re: - Winner's Chapel Members Meet Here- by ebos(m): 9:35am On Sep 11, 2007
The church uses tithe to extort money from people. They should stop deceiving people in the name of Christ. Always interested in material things.
Re: - Winner's Chapel Members Meet Here- by REZIGIRL(f): 9:47am On Sep 11, 2007
Go bless u all, this is really nice hooking up with fello winners worldwide. I am also a winner, presently in Port -Harcourt church. It's awesome being in this place and have no regrets.

"There can never be a better yesterday" has always worked for me right from my very 1st day in LFC. Thank God for a visioneer like Papa Oyedepo.

To everyone, lets' keep going from glory to glory. I love this forum.
Re: - Winner's Chapel Members Meet Here- by ehie007(m): 9:52am On Sep 11, 2007
Ebos i feel u. Churches now use tithe to extort people. And i wonder y house wives, students, people with no jobs should be asked to pay tithe by their pastors, knowing fully wel its not earned money.

Any way for those that pay tithe genuienly goood job, but i rather give my tithe to the motherless homes , genuine beggers or put it in community service, rather than give it to churc.

NOw adays churches are out there to make money, even the catholic churches which i belong too av started going toward the money aspect.

only God will save us
Re: - Winner's Chapel Members Meet Here- by REZIGIRL(f): 9:54am On Sep 11, 2007
God  bless u all, this is really nice hooking up with fellow winners worldwide. I am also a winner, presently in Port -Harcourt church. It's awesome being in this place and have no regrets.

"There can never be a better yesterday" has always worked for me right from my very 1st day in LFC. Thank God for a visioneer like Papa Oyedepo.

To everyone, lets' keep going from glory to glory. I love this forum.
Re: - Winner's Chapel Members Meet Here- by ebos(m): 9:58am On Sep 11, 2007
@ehie007,

Lots of money, money in our churches. challenge God with this and that. but they can challenge God and help the less privileged. Most of these churches are irksome. However, to be fare enough, it seems Catholic is quite different.
Re: - Winner's Chapel Members Meet Here- by ebos(m): 10:01am On Sep 11, 2007
My brother worship with Winners church and they have not been fair enough in their demand. I think, God is not happy with them.
Re: - Winner's Chapel Members Meet Here- by larriederm(m): 10:04am On Sep 11, 2007
hi, all the winning winners in the house!!!!!!! it is a community indeed!
 am larry, i worship in ogbomosho centre in my school but presently am now in lagos and i ve been worshipping in the main auditorium.
  remember papa said and i quote' it is not were you are that matters , it is who you are that counts' so keep on making impact all over the work. GOD BLESS YOU
   i only have the mp3 of; making a star, 7wonders sunday, a night wit the king, keys to unlimited success.
looking forward to see the lion in you and not the sheep. remember papa said on sunday that its the lion that wins and not the sheep.!
Re: - Winner's Chapel Members Meet Here- by sholsky: 10:13am On Sep 11, 2007
I,m also a member and my life has never remained the same again since 1996, i've worshiped at Ota Lagos, Nyanya Abuja and now Kubwa Abuja.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

"Stop Giving Offerings In Redeemed Churches If....." - Pastor Adeboye / Paul Enenche Replies Daddy Freeze On Building World Largest Church / Church Members Kneel Down To Welcome Their Pastor.photos Go Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.