Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,538 members, 7,808,980 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:25 PM

- Winner's Chapel Members Meet Here- - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / - Winner's Chapel Members Meet Here- (66883 Views)

Women Working At Church Children's Chapel (Photos) / To All Winners Chapel Members, Save Your Member!!!!! / BBC Calls Winners Chapel "Witchcraft Church" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: - Winner's Chapel Members Meet Here- by omodadaddy(f): 9:18am On Sep 12, 2007
bless you all my brethern

i've worshipped in aba,owerri,phc,umuahia,uyo,calabar,ibadan and now in lagos

just been transferred here,yet to go to the ota church as im trying to settle in

can someone pls tell me how i can get the link to at least watch the services online

thanks and remain blessed.

its well.
Re: - Winner's Chapel Members Meet Here- by wwolexx(m): 9:40am On Sep 12, 2007
Bless you all.
My family worships online with Canaanland before attending the 3rd service at our local church. You can watch online at this URL

mms://stream.netro.ca/wcl
Re: - Winner's Chapel Members Meet Here- by globalaid(m): 9:41am On Sep 12, 2007
Bless you.

This is the address to watch service online and archives also.

http://davidoyedepoministries.org/
Re: - Winner's Chapel Members Meet Here- by kavi(f): 10:43am On Sep 12, 2007
I worship in ph but am in benin now, i can't find it
Re: - Winner's Chapel Members Meet Here- by star(f): 12:30pm On Sep 12, 2007
bonny island.

all christians are one body in christ--- being a member of a church gives u focus.

Am a winner now and will be a winner forever. i wonder why all the hating. Well its good for men to hate u and God to love u.

Ebos,

Thanks 4 your view though about paying thyte but in winners, noone compels anyone to pay thyte--what about the less priviledged the church helps a lot-- why did u not mention that.
don't be a sadist
Re: - Winner's Chapel Members Meet Here- by Arede: 3:10pm On Sep 12, 2007
I am a Complete Winner with Somiluya evidences and testimonies. This poster make me register with Nairaland. I am in Technical Unit of Warri Branch.
Keep winning, we destined to win. Seun God bless you for having this Website, sky is your limit.
Winner's in the house, kindly let me know where is my Papa Eboheimen - Kaduna Bishop.
Re: - Winner's Chapel Members Meet Here- by ebos(m): 5:14pm On Sep 12, 2007
My brother went to Winner Chapel - the Pastor their was telling them to wave their offerings to God. I mean, it was bad. They were trying to see how much you wanted to contribute. So, people are forced to donate more by using this tactics. They should be preaching more of salvation than miracle and material things. They have not impressed a good number of people. I love them, but their Pastors remain to be called anointed men of God. That is my humble but strong advise. Let the truth be told always. Cheers!
Re: - Winner's Chapel Members Meet Here- by 9ja4eva: 5:42pm On Sep 12, 2007
LOL

U funny mehn.

Arede:

I am a Complete Winner with Somiluya evidences and testimonies. This poster make me register with Nairaland. I am in Technical Unit of Warri Branch.
Keep winning, we destined to win. Seun God bless you for having this Website, sky is your limit.
Winner's in the house, kindly let me know where is my Papa Eboheimen - Kaduna Bishop.

What a man of God he is?Na ma papa oh.Well i was told he wanted to leave the ministry
Re: - Winner's Chapel Members Meet Here- by Tats(m): 7:22pm On Sep 12, 2007
ebos:

My brother went to Winner Chapel - the Pastor their was telling them to wave their offerings to God. I mean, it was bad. They were trying to see how much you wanted to contribute. So, people are forced to donate more by using this tactics. They should be preaching more of salvation than miracle and material things. They have not impressed a good number of people. I love them, but their Pastors remain to be called anointed men of God. That is my humble but strong advise. Let the truth be told always. Cheers!

Winners put their offerings in an envelope before putting it in the offering basket. We wave the offering while praying to God to accept it. It is possible your brother did not go with an envelope that day. Even when you do not have one, there are always people to give you a spare one. Here in London, we are given free envelopes to put our offerings.

Nobody is trying to force you to contribute money. It is freewill giving in the church. I have worshiped in more than six winners chapels and nobody has forced me to give money or not to put cash in an envelope!
Re: - Winner's Chapel Members Meet Here- by DevDel(m): 12:10am On Sep 13, 2007
I worship at the Abuja branch of Winners Chapel. I am a member of the sanctuary keeping unit as well as a teacher of the believers' foundation school.
YOU ARE ALL BLESSED!!!
Re: - Winner's Chapel Members Meet Here- by 9ja4eva: 3:21am On Sep 13, 2007
Oh How is Papa Abioye?

Chai wetin Olutayo do still dey pain me till today
Re: - Winner's Chapel Members Meet Here- by MP007(m): 9:05am On Sep 13, 2007
Is there any branch of winners chappel in dallas,texas, usa?
Re: - Winner's Chapel Members Meet Here- by weebee(f): 10:44am On Sep 13, 2007
I was at canaan land sango ota before
but now i worship at ikorodu church
Re: - Winner's Chapel Members Meet Here- by star(f): 11:20am On Sep 13, 2007
Tats,

Thanks for saving ebos from his ignorance.

ebos,

Is it clear to you now that your bros was misinforming you? How much offering did he go to church with  on that particluar day anyway. Like Tats has said, we are encouraged to put our offerings, thytes, others in enevlopes, by that, no one knows how much u're putting no matter how little.
People sow seads in the house of God because they have money to and they don't make noise about it. If they did not reap what they sowed, they wont be doing that still. All about thyte and offering is in the bible. Papa Oyedepo was not one of the people who wrote the bible.
Every organisation needs money to grow no matter how small it is. You come to church and u're comfortable and singing and dancing. Is it paper they'll use to buy the chairs, music instrument, etc.
Please Ebos speak wisely
Re: - Winner's Chapel Members Meet Here- by varigis(f): 11:50am On Sep 13, 2007
I am a winner in Kenya, worship at Nairobi, Kisumu and Mombasa churches
And sure am moving from Glory to Glory.
Re: - Winner's Chapel Members Meet Here- by tkb417(m): 1:49pm On Sep 13, 2007
@ebos
im a member of redeemed. And i can come out and say i can only worship in two places. RCCG and WINNERS. That man Oyedepo has something i cant explain. Listen to him preach or read his books and these your satanic views will varnish.
You berra leave that place and come to 9ja to understand what we are talking about.
Your own sha is money, the more you hold on to that money, the more you lack it. Can i ask a question, is it cos of money you left 9ja for Lebanon? embarassed embarassed
9ja will pay you more, pay your tithe even unwillingly and watch how the good Lord will open the windows more than you expect.
Lebanon must be filled with devils and witches for you to be talking like this
Re: - Winner's Chapel Members Meet Here- by maki(f): 4:00pm On Sep 13, 2007
heyyyyyyyyy
am an angelican but do attend winners chapel too in port harcourt
Re: - Winner's Chapel Members Meet Here- by ebonyx1: 4:12pm On Sep 13, 2007
i'm a winner too.Gombe state.I was a redeemer,but the redeemed church where i relocated to doens;t just go down with my spirit and i've always loved oyedepo's books they're so uplifting ringing out the faith locked inside.
@ebos
yes it's true that pastors use church to get money out of people,but it's not all of them,so you should try and discern the good ones from the bad one.it's written that they will be false prophets in sheep clothing so you shouldn't be surprised,their punishment awaits them it's not for you too jugde just do your part and serve God.If u desire to give ur tithes to the motherless baby home and all that then follow ur heart and do it,your reward will await u.
Re: - Winner's Chapel Members Meet Here- by lanresco15(m): 5:05pm On Sep 13, 2007
canaanland, ota, infact i am a student of Covenant University
Re: - Winner's Chapel Members Meet Here- by Everbright(f): 7:29am On Sep 14, 2007
Winners' Chapel Owerri,the very sweetest
Awka
Ota
Benin
Re: - Winner's Chapel Members Meet Here- by scribe(m): 8:56am On Sep 14, 2007
@star
God bless you for your response to EBOS.
Re: - Winner's Chapel Members Meet Here- by eugene4u2: 9:41am On Sep 14, 2007
i am a member of winnes chapel faith tabanacle ota,my brothers and sisters it is a place to be,i was there because i wanted to hide from people having nothing to show forth but now i am a living proof.winners guys let people out there know what your enjoying and be a part of it.
BLESS YOU ALL AND REMAINBER YOUR KINGDOM COMMITMENT WHICH IS THE GATE WAY TODIVING PROSPERITY.I AM DOING IT AND EVERYONE AROUND ME IS WONDERING NOW.
I LOVE THIS SITE.
Re: - Winner's Chapel Members Meet Here- by eugene4u2: 9:53am On Sep 14, 2007
papa made trasportation to faith tabanacle free for worshipers,where do you stay in lagos there must be cmt bus park around there,they will take you to church and bring you back free.your blessed
Re: - Winner's Chapel Members Meet Here- by eugene4u2: 10:58am On Sep 14, 2007
WINNERS SAY NO TO THE JIMICKS OF THE DEVEL,YOU HAVE PLACED FAR ABOVE PRINCIPALITIES AND POWERS.
UP WINNERS,GLORY TO GLORY SHALL BE OUR PORTION IN JESUS NAME.CAPITAL AMEN.
Re: - Winner's Chapel Members Meet Here- by ebos(m): 11:37am On Sep 14, 2007
It's really a throwaway society we live in because we no longer seek the face of God. Non-apologetic throwaway salvation for wealth, throw away truth for staged miracle – now it’s magic, etc. There's something terribly wrong about our Churches and I’m sorry to say that Winner Chapel is derailing because if what I’m hearing is something to go about – I had rather advised you all to seek a better Church. We have churches almost every street in Nigeria but they are not to the glory of God. I’m bushed of them, lean-to tears for the irreverence of the Pastors, not only in winner Chapel. What an easy deceived followers! Oh God come to their help.
Re: - Winner's Chapel Members Meet Here- by ebos(m): 11:47am On Sep 14, 2007
The founder of this Winner Chapel and other Churches are far interested in the truth. We clap hands, jump up, shake buttocks in the Church and most Pastors sees them and shout ‘wow’. We think those Pastors are filled with the Holy Spirit, but the truth is that the buttocks around have really taken over the brain, and we sit down smiling. Let us face the truth. In our Bible Chapter 6 of it put things clear for us to know who is who.
Re: - Winner's Chapel Members Meet Here- by seeu(m): 11:56am On Sep 14, 2007
@ebos
I can see reason with you now and only that you are a Professional bible student grin grin. I read the portion in Bible chapter 6 grin. True, most of these Pastors are deceiving people, and I think not only Winner Chapel. There are a lot of them in various Churches, only interested in money.
Re: - Winner's Chapel Members Meet Here- by seeu(m): 12:08pm On Sep 14, 2007
ebos, even though some Pastors are misbehaving, Winners should not be condemned for it. No Church is free
Re: - Winner's Chapel Members Meet Here- by GLORY20071(f): 1:11pm On Sep 14, 2007
let the night with the kings testimonies start rolling in ,

my branch was in deficit when i went for an encounter with the king and i told the king i
wanted to clear the outstanding and enter surplus

God is faithful because business in the last one week has greatly improved and i give God all the praise.
Re: - Winner's Chapel Members Meet Here- by Aloofaa(m): 2:59pm On Sep 14, 2007
What is the position of the church on the pregnancy and HIV/Aids test mandated by Covenant University as one of the conditions for the awarding of degrees?
Re: - Winner's Chapel Members Meet Here- by profy2k4(m): 3:36pm On Sep 14, 2007
GLORY BE TO GOD, AM NOT ONLY A MEMBER BUT A STAFF HERE IN ABEOKUTA OGUN STATE. CONTACT ME ON profy2k4@yahoo.com
Re: - Winner's Chapel Members Meet Here- by ebos(m): 3:39pm On Sep 14, 2007
Contact you to do what? You can see the problem we are talking.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Osole Owo Aye (money Ritual To See Money To Live Life) / "Stop Giving Offerings In Redeemed Churches If....." - Pastor Adeboye / Paul Enenche Replies Daddy Freeze On Building World Largest Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.