Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,054 members, 7,807,168 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:37 AM

Best Polytechnic In Nigeria - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Best Polytechnic In Nigeria (50656 Views)

Students Burn Private Polytechnic In Osun (photos) / TOP 20 Best Polytechnic In Nigeria 2014 Ranking / Best Polytechnic In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best Polytechnic In Nigeria by Shosvegas(m): 8:47pm On Sep 10, 2007
can someone tell me the best polytechnic in nigeria?, great ospolite
Re: Best Polytechnic In Nigeria by hamabra(m): 8:38am On Sep 11, 2007
No competition it is KADUNA POLYTECHNIC, the largest in the sub sahara,and the best in all ramifications
Re: Best Polytechnic In Nigeria by zebra(m): 10:32am On Sep 11, 2007
polytechnic is polytechnic. all of them still award HND certificates that the society doesnt respect. so whether yabatech or kadpoly or IMT or birnin-kebbi poly or Moshood Abiola poly, they are all the same thing; no respect for their certificates in the academic sector and labour market.

for now, please lets leave polytechnics alone and focus on universities, the reigning schools in Nigeria until something is done to make polytechnics relevant.
Re: Best Polytechnic In Nigeria by ursie(f): 12:57pm On Sep 11, 2007
hi ladies and guys in the house, YABATECH is the best of all.
what are we talking 'bout here, its NUMERO' UNO. its recognised ev'ry where in Nigeria, i know for sure. it has got great standards
Re: Best Polytechnic In Nigeria by Folli: 2:45pm On Sep 11, 2007
heyyyyy!!!!
i know some will ignorantly disapprove this but it is the fact ,
Have u heard of FEDPOFFA
It's no doubt the best little wonder it is refers 2 as d fast growing poly in niggaaaaa
i min FEDERAL POLYTECHNIC OFFA,
4GOT 2 REMIND U WE GOT THE BEST SECRET CULT ALSO,
Need 2 cme see things urself,

1 Like

Re: Best Polytechnic In Nigeria by doorleemee(m): 12:25pm On Sep 12, 2007
Common who says the likes of Kadpoly, Yabatech and the rest are the best without listing FedPoly Ilaro as the numero. Tell them, ring it, infact turn it to ringtone and let it vibe on your phone always that Federal Polytechnic Ilaro is the best, among the rest. Tell them ,
Re: Best Polytechnic In Nigeria by zebra(m): 6:33pm On Sep 12, 2007
You guys should stop decieving yourselves. The worst university in Nigeria is more recognized than the best polytechnic in Nigeria. flee away from HND certificate. If you are still young you better go and do a Degree program and save yourself from discrimination in future. I'm a victim of HND discrimination so i don't want others to be trapped in it.

2 Likes

Re: Best Polytechnic In Nigeria by kemisole(f): 4:29pm On Sep 19, 2007
@ zebra
your own too much.
Re: Best Polytechnic In Nigeria by ebotex(m): 6:51pm On Sep 11, 2008
It is not right to conderm polytechnic because they are the only institution that will give a good technical education, and the polytechnic graduand are technical fit in any area of work, so polytechnic education is more honourable than university.

From Ebo.
Re: Best Polytechnic In Nigeria by ishmael(m): 7:09pm On Sep 11, 2008
ebotex:

It is not right to conderm polytechnic because they are the only institution that will give a good technical education, and the polytechnic graduand are technical fit in any area of work, so polytechnic education is more honourable than university.

From Ebo.

Go and tell that to banks, oil companies and federal/state civil service.
Re: Best Polytechnic In Nigeria by firstlady4(f): 12:01pm On Sep 12, 2008
YABATECH is the best both now and for ever more AMEN grin grin
Re: Best Polytechnic In Nigeria by ebotex(m): 6:51pm On Sep 12, 2008
Akanubia is the best polytechnic followed by Akwa Ibom State Polytechnic Ikot Asurua, Ikot Ekpen.
Re: Best Polytechnic In Nigeria by AMUOMON(m): 9:34am On Nov 08, 2008
AUCHI POLYTECHNIC IS THE BEST POLYTECHNIC IN NIGERIA TODAY. BECAUSE WE OFFER THE BEST AMONG ALL.AS FOR DESCRIMINATION THAT IS FOR U I BELIEVE MY SELF THAT I CAN MAKE IT BECAUSE AM A STUDENT OF AUCHI POLY TECHNIC EDO STAE NIGERIA.MY ADVICE TO POLY TECHNIC STUDENT IS THAT AFTER THERE OND AND HND THEY SHOULD CONTINUNE THERE EDUCATION BY HAVING THERE MASTERS DEGREE AND IF THEY CAN EVEN FURTHER BY HAVING INTERNATIONAL DEGREE THEY SHOULD CONTIUNED AND THE SKY WILL BE THER LIMIT, GREATINGS TO ALL POLYLITE./////////// AMU OMON JAMSE ACCOUNTANCY DEPARTMENT /2008/2009 ACEDEMIKE SECTION.[email][/email]amuomon@yahoo.com
Re: Best Polytechnic In Nigeria by ishmael(m): 3:44pm On Jan 15, 2009
polytechnic education is a crime in Nigeria, do not go close to it. Even government themselves still discriminate against polytechnic HND graduates. Flee away from HND.
Re: Best Polytechnic In Nigeria by sunnym(m): 11:40pm On Jan 15, 2009
poly is the best school in Nigeria that produce experience people, so stop the discrimination. NEKEDEPOLY is the best in academic

1 Like

Re: Best Polytechnic In Nigeria by bash21: 6:35am On Dec 24, 2009
does any one knows about The polytechnic ife.
Re: Best Polytechnic In Nigeria by amnestylaw(m): 1:53pm On Nov 22, 2010
The Polytechnic, Ile=Ife is adjudged the best private polytechnic in Nigeria by the National Board for Technical Education.
Re: Best Polytechnic In Nigeria by lagbe(m): 4:12pm On Nov 22, 2010
Stop lamenting on idiotical issue,for jejune that condemn poly,u cannot compete with poly student.Am 4rm ibd poly.
Re: Best Polytechnic In Nigeria by LarsonD(m): 4:49pm On Nov 22, 2010
Fed poly Ado-ekiti
Re: Best Polytechnic In Nigeria by amurx(m): 5:06pm On Nov 22, 2010
lets take a look at labour y is it that nce are recognised than poly?
Re: Best Polytechnic In Nigeria by segunanis: 5:49pm On Nov 22, 2010
hi all, fed poly ado had just release HND admisn list out, good luck
Re: Best Polytechnic In Nigeria by segunanis: 5:50pm On Nov 22, 2010
hi all, fed poly ado had just release HND admisn list out, good luck
Re: Best Polytechnic In Nigeria by kev123(m): 7:43pm On Nov 22, 2010
dspg is one of the best
Re: Best Polytechnic In Nigeria by izeeq99(m): 10:02pm On Nov 22, 2010
I dnt xpect u guyz 2 beat abt D bush b/4 knowing D best out of the polytechnics in Nigeria. U can only judge it by D academics standard and discipline in ur own schl cuz its nt possible 4 u to av pass tru all D schls. 4 my own schl(THE POLYTECHNIC IBADAN), due to D academic standard i rate them above any other polytechnic in Nigeria.
Re: Best Polytechnic In Nigeria by segzysexy(m): 5:28pm On Nov 24, 2010
Laspotech is the best.up laspotian.
Re: Best Polytechnic In Nigeria by segzysexy(m): 5:28pm On Nov 24, 2010
Laspotech is the best.up laspotian.
Re: Best Polytechnic In Nigeria by victor139: 11:02pm On Dec 01, 2012
[/color][color=#006600]
Re: Best Polytechnic In Nigeria by victor139: 11:08pm On Dec 01, 2012
Am A student of auchi polytechnic and i can say that auchi polytechnic is the polytechnic we have in Nigeria.
Re: Best Polytechnic In Nigeria by Okeme01(m): 3:55am On Dec 14, 2012
Hi,
Check The Federal Polytechnic, Idah, Kogi State - Nigeria
Re: Best Polytechnic In Nigeria by luvlymabel: 7:22am On Jul 04, 2017
imo state polytechnic is the best so far as far as am concerned

(1) (Reply)

South African Students Participate In #NoSchoolBagChallenge (Photos) / Scholarship For Faizah Abubakar Who Had 9 As In WAEC To Phd Level / Missing 300L Female Student Of Babcock University (Pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.