Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,408 members, 7,808,451 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:09 PM

Husbands: Does Your Wife Kneel Down To Greet You In The House? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Husbands: Does Your Wife Kneel Down To Greet You In The House? (14326 Views)

How Many Ladies Can Act Like This Lady If They Catch Their Husbands Cheating? / See What A Lady Posted About Husbands & Wife Battery: Women Do You Agree? / Why We Cheat On Our Husbands - Nigerian Women Open Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Husbands: Does Your Wife Kneel Down To Greet You In The House? by Toonice(m): 10:39am On Oct 14, 2011
I have notice that 90% of women find it difficult this days to knee down and greet their husband when wake up in the morning.

More so when they are back either from their business places or from work.

All you here is "DARLING how was Ur day", "Hello Darling" They Hug you and kiss you. that is all.

Meanwhile is not like this in Odin's days, What did you think can be the cause?

Your view and replies on this we be highly appreciated
Re: Husbands: Does Your Wife Kneel Down To Greet You In The House? by Nobody: 10:56am On Oct 14, 2011
Errm. . . Are the husbands complaining? If the husbands are complaining, they should take up the issue with their wives, and as her to kneel down and kiss his feet first thing in the morning & repeat the process first thing when he's back from work, so that he knows she respects him!. . . Gallivanting Gibberish! Haba! Wetin concern you with what husbands and wives do in their matrimonial home? And errm. . . any husband that is coward enough to ask this obfuscating question without asking his wife first, is pitiably lopsided and catatonic-ally discombobulated! wink

2 Likes

Re: Husbands: Does Your Wife Kneel Down To Greet You In The House? by Nayah(f): 11:17am On Oct 14, 2011
Poster what's the most important the gesture or the act? the fact she care about her husband is the most important.
Re: Husbands: Does Your Wife Kneel Down To Greet You In The House? by r231(m): 11:20am On Oct 14, 2011
knee down for what undecided undecided undecided

wen i didnt bring her from the village

2 Likes

Re: Husbands: Does Your Wife Kneel Down To Greet You In The House? by ebonyvibe(f): 11:45am On Oct 14, 2011
i dont kneel down to greet anyone thst include my husband i didnt kneel down to greet him when we were in a relationship and do not intend to start now. And moreover how does it help the man

sexkillz:

discombobulated! wink

Stop using this word it wearing thin now almost all your post has it
Re: Husbands: Does Your Wife Kneel Down To Greet You In The House? by Mortiple(m): 11:46am On Oct 14, 2011
Toonice:

I have notice that 90% of women find it difficult this days to knee down and greet their husband when wake up in the morning. More so when they are back either from their business places or from work.  All you here is "DARLING how was your day", "Hello Darling" They Hug you and kiss you. that is all.  Meanwhile is not like this in Odin's days, What did you think can be the cause?  Your view and replies on this we be highly appreciated

Why my wife go dey kneel down greet me now when e no be MASTER/SERVANT or primary school TEACHER/STUDENT relationship?

Please get it:  this is year 2011, and NOT 1900!

sexkillz:

[font=segoe print Gallivanting Gibberish! Haba! Wetin concern you with what husbands and wives do in their matrimonial home? And errm. . . any husband that is coward enough to ask this obfuscating question without asking his wife first, is pitiably lopsided and catatonic-ally discombobulated! wink[/font]

E be like say Patrick Obahiagbon - Igodo Miggodo of the National Assembly don finally join Nairaland! grin
Re: Husbands: Does Your Wife Kneel Down To Greet You In The House? by Nobody: 12:01pm On Oct 14, 2011
ebonyvibe:

i dont kneel down to greet anyone thst include my husband i didnt kneel down to greet him when we were in a relationship and do not intend to start now.  And moreover how does it help the man

Stop using this word it wearing thin now almost all your post has it
Errrmm! Sorry, but the last time i checked, i dont report to you, or anybody, you dont own me, You dont pay my internet bills, you dont know what goes thru my mind, you dont tell me what to write or how to write it!
You definitely have NO RIGHTS whatsoever to suggest to me what words to use, where to use them or how to use them! I hope you understand! Be your self, use your own words, let me be myself and use my words! I'm NOT on NL to amuse you nor dance to your whimsical tunes! Cheerz! smiley

And you may want to check the meaning of that word! wink

1 Like

Re: Husbands: Does Your Wife Kneel Down To Greet You In The House? by Creamish(f): 12:03pm On Oct 14, 2011
r231:

knee down for what undecided undecided undecided

wen i didnt bring her from the village

lolz . .exactly.

@Op . . Evolution occurs daily . . try n catch up. tongue
Re: Husbands: Does Your Wife Kneel Down To Greet You In The House? by ebonyvibe(f): 12:26pm On Oct 14, 2011
sexkillz:

Errrmm! Sorry, but the last time i checked, i dont report to you, or anybody, you dont own me, You dont pay my internet bills, you dont know what goes thru my mind, you dont tell me what to write or how to write it!
You definitely have NO RIGHTS whatsoever to suggest to me what words to use, where to use them or how to use them! I hope you understand! Be your self, use your own words, let me be myself and use my words! I'm NOT on NL to amuse you nor dance to your whimsical tunes! Cheerz! smiley

And you may want to check the meaning of that word! wink

Thanks for the suggestion killz but i perfectly know the meaning of the word; i find you very pretendious and you hide under a handful of what you deem as confusing vocabulary words to make yourself look / sound intelligent. I obviously do not cotrol what you post on line it is just a feed back which i am entitled to.

My observation my post
Re: Husbands: Does Your Wife Kneel Down To Greet You In The House? by zealot4me(f): 12:32pm On Oct 14, 2011
we are in a more civilized world now nd moreover wat does kneeling down adds to him? NOTHING!
Re: Husbands: Does Your Wife Kneel Down To Greet You In The House? by Nobody: 12:36pm On Oct 14, 2011
ebonyvibe:

Thanks for the suggestion killz but i perfectly know the meaning of the word; i find you very pretendious and you hide under a handful of what you deem as confusing vocabulary words to make yourself look / sound intelligent. I obviously do not cotrol what you post on line it is just a feed back which i am entitled to.

My observation my post
And where exactly have we met and conversed for you to deem me Unintelligent and pretentious? And how would you rate yourself, if after meeting me and you do find me more intelligent than i sound online? Pretentious? SMH!. . .
Re: Husbands: Does Your Wife Kneel Down To Greet You In The House? by MMM2(m): 12:41pm On Oct 14, 2011
op re u GOD
Re: Husbands: Does Your Wife Kneel Down To Greet You In The House? by r231(m): 12:46pm On Oct 14, 2011
oh yea. . . . I have just noticed the posters location

ONDO, AKURE of cus you will expect your wife to knee down for you 24hrs  grin

try and move out of the village for a change grin

this is 2011 nobody expect their wives to knee dwn for them

if my wife knee dwn for me i will be scared grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Husbands: Does Your Wife Kneel Down To Greet You In The House? by MrsChima1(f): 12:48pm On Oct 14, 2011
Somebody is lying. lipsrsealed
Re: Husbands: Does Your Wife Kneel Down To Greet You In The House? by slimyem: 1:37pm On Oct 14, 2011
i clearly understand the op.the topic of this thread is clearly in past tense so the op is definitely talking about the 1960's.
Kneel down ko,stood down ni.mtcheeeeeew
Re: Husbands: Does Your Wife Kneel Down To Greet You In The House? by SAFO(m): 1:48pm On Oct 14, 2011
Kneeling down was still prevalent in the 80s but not in this day & age,

Times are a changing.
Re: Husbands: Does Your Wife Kneel Down To Greet You In The House? by Nobody: 1:53pm On Oct 15, 2011
Toonice:

I have notice that 90% of women find it difficult this days to knee down and greet their husband when wake up in the morning.

More so when they are back either from their business places or from work.

All you here is "DARLING how was your day", "Hello Darling" They Hug you and kiss you. that is all.

Meanwhile is not like this in Odin's days, What did you think can be the cause?

Your view and replies on this we be highly appreciated

trouble sleep
yanga go wake am,wetin he dey fiindddddddddddd
palava aaaaaaaaaa u dey find,palavaaa u go geti ooooo

like as been pointed out to you,this is 2011,not 1890
we have boeing planes now not hot air baloon,we have camrys and hondas now and not canoe and camel,we have ps3 and xbox360 now and not kalokalo and ludo
times have changed
Re: Husbands: Does Your Wife Kneel Down To Greet You In The House? by Princek12(m): 1:58pm On Oct 15, 2011
ebonyvibe:

My observation my post

Sexkillz is a product of the failed Nigerian educational system. His comments are gibberish, incoherent, pretentious, and so verbose to the extent that they do not clearly communicate what he intends to say and are unintelligible. I am sure he thinks that writing that way makes him appear intelligent, but he does not know that writing that way makes him look like a plantain seller who wants to appear like PhD holder in English, and that the only people who he can impress with his comments are his fellow plantain sellers.
Re: Husbands: Does Your Wife Kneel Down To Greet You In The House? by aribisala0(m): 2:03pm On Oct 15, 2011
not yet
Re: Husbands: Does Your Wife Kneel Down To Greet You In The House? by Nobody: 2:03pm On Oct 15, 2011
Yes they must !
Re: Husbands: Does Your Wife Kneel Down To Greet You In The House? by Nobody: 2:05pm On Oct 15, 2011
WTF, are people fu-cking kidding me? what kind of ancient thread is this one? in this age and time? kneel down to greet a man that is not my father, or some old relative and/or loved one?

The only time I kneel down for my husband is during a solid well prepared and orally administered BJ. cool. Anything short of that, count me out.
Re: Husbands: Does Your Wife Kneel Down To Greet You In The House? by Nobody: 2:06pm On Oct 15, 2011
In this day and age you're asking this question? undecided

r231:

oh yea. . . . I have just noticed the posters location

ONDO, AKURE of cus you will expect your wife to knee down for you 24hrs  grin

try and move out of the village for a change grin

this 2011 nobody expect their wives to knee dwn for them

if my wife knee dwn for me i will be scared grin grin

Lolllll. I wanted to ask if if he was spat out of the rocks of Igbeti. grin
Re: Husbands: Does Your Wife Kneel Down To Greet You In The House? by otokx(m): 2:09pm On Oct 15, 2011
smh at poster
Re: Husbands: Does Your Wife Kneel Down To Greet You In The House? by Nobody: 2:10pm On Oct 15, 2011
jennykadry:

WTF, are people fu-cking kidding me? what kind of ancient thread is this one? in this age and time? kneel down to greet a man that is not my father, or some old relative and/or loved one?

The only time I kneel down for my husband is during a solid well prepared and orally administered BJ. cool. Anything short of that, count me out.

Lol @ ancient thread.
Re: Husbands: Does Your Wife Kneel Down To Greet You In The House? by denzel2009: 2:11pm On Oct 15, 2011
What is 'knee down'?
Re: Husbands: Does Your Wife Kneel Down To Greet You In The House? by dsurrogat: 2:14pm On Oct 15, 2011
sexkills why is you blood always hot, always looking to be the first to expose your juvenile aggression when [size=14pt]men[/size] are talking, are u a [size=14pt]software of a human being sef[/size], lol
Re: Husbands: Does Your Wife Kneel Down To Greet You In The House? by Nobody: 2:14pm On Oct 15, 2011
stillwater:

Lol @ ancient thread.
Isi kwanu'm kwo gini?(what do you want me to say)  grin . This is a very serious ancient thread. Threads like these are the reason why the number of feminists are increasing by the day.
Re: Husbands: Does Your Wife Kneel Down To Greet You In The House? by Nobody: 2:15pm On Oct 15, 2011
jennykadry:

That is the best form of kneeling down for your husband so far.Lol
Re: Husbands: Does Your Wife Kneel Down To Greet You In The House? by denzel2009: 2:22pm On Oct 15, 2011
jennykadry:

Isi kwanu'm kwo gini?(what do you want me to say)  grin . This is a very serious ancient thread. Threads like these are the reason why the number of feminists are increasing by the day.

Jenny baby when will you kneel down for me, well administered o ?
Re: Husbands: Does Your Wife Kneel Down To Greet You In The House? by kabukabu50(m): 2:22pm On Oct 15, 2011
Are you kidding me , what are we , in the Stone age or middle age?
Scoffs at the masochistic barbarian grin grin grin grin
Women have no obligation to do such a laughable,inane,primitive custom, rather men should "kneel" to thank their wives for carrying their children in the womb for 9 months grin, providing free catering and laundry services for the family(which she is not paid for)being the doctor/psychologist/money manager of the house  cooland tolerating your bullcrap as a man.

I would say do the reverse, kneel before your wife because we all know you could never pay her for what she is worth to you, forget about the cheap palmy and livestock that you gave to her parents, Ode. cool

1 Like

Re: Husbands: Does Your Wife Kneel Down To Greet You In The House? by Afam4eva(m): 2:22pm On Oct 15, 2011
It's this kind of topic that annoys me the most. Let's keep an end to topics like Is it ok for a wife to stay on top of her husband while having sexx? or something like Why wife does not greet me in the morning. Topics like this should be deleted instantly.

Human beings are different. Thus, one man's food is another man's poison. If a wife kneels down before her husband and she sees nothing wrong with it, then it's cool. I know ladies of nowadays will see it as demeaning to kneel before their husband. Even though, i don't see anything wrong with that. That's why you should know who you're getting married to. You have to marry someone that has a similar way of thinking like you. You can't go and marry a typical traditionist(Someone who believes so much in the African culture) and you'll say you won't kneel down. That will cause trouble which will lead you to Nairaland where you'll be opening useless topics like this one.

The moral of the story is one man's food is another man's poison.
Re: Husbands: Does Your Wife Kneel Down To Greet You In The House? by EKPOI(m): 2:23pm On Oct 15, 2011
it use to happen in the western part of the country then but not presently ,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How To Handle Close Betrayal From Close Family Members [like A BOSS] / What Would You Do If Your Partner Goes Out Against Your Wish!? / Does Letting Go Of an Unhealthy Marriage Means You've Failed?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.