Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,443 members, 7,808,582 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:45 PM

Mrs Meniru Grace Egonaekwu Misplace Items Found - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Mrs Meniru Grace Egonaekwu Misplace Items Found (3127 Views)

ARIK Staff, Grace Utum Missing Since 1st Of January / Why Do We Easily Misplace Our Handkerchief? / How Often Do We Misplace Things In The House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mrs Meniru Grace Egonaekwu Misplace Items Found by marveluxbe(m): 1:23pm On Oct 14, 2011
I want to use this Medium to inform to the general public who know MRS Meniru Grace Egonaekwu to get In touch with me via marveluxben@hotmail.com and 08183442390.I have some Items belonging to her.This is to help me identify the owner and submission of the items.
Benjamin
Re: Mrs Meniru Grace Egonaekwu Misplace Items Found by marveluxbe(m): 1:57pm On Oct 14, 2011
the item in possession is documents
Re: Mrs Meniru Grace Egonaekwu Misplace Items Found by marveluxbe(m): 1:57pm On Oct 14, 2011
thanks
Re: Mrs Meniru Grace Egonaekwu Misplace Items Found by ifyalways(f): 2:09pm On Oct 14, 2011
@OP,Are there no phone number or contact address on the found items?

Years ago,I picked a misplaced bag(with important documents) and a local radio station that i went to drop it at did announce it for free(atleast I did not pay,dunno if the owner paid on collecting it)

Go to police station at your own risk.I believe you know that already.
Re: Mrs Meniru Grace Egonaekwu Misplace Items Found by Godalone(m): 2:22pm On Oct 14, 2011
@OP, please do not involve Police. Just go to any Radio or Television station
Re: Mrs Meniru Grace Egonaekwu Misplace Items Found by uche13: 3:08pm On Oct 14, 2011
Sorry Siena but i do not agree with you. Yes his going to the police station or radio station to announce may be an alternative. However, forums like this have a wider coverage because somebody may be linked to the woman in question. Furthermore there is nothing derogatory being said about the woman but just that she misplaced her documents which he has found. If you misplace some vital documents ehn, you would not care but would pray to God for ANY avenue He can use for you to be able to get back those documents.
Re: Mrs Meniru Grace Egonaekwu Misplace Items Found by uche13: 3:26pm On Oct 14, 2011
I understand ur point perfectly. But i still do not see it as an invasion of privacy. If someone has to invade my privacy or go to any length to return my lost vital documents then i would thank the person whole heartedly and won't care if my name had to be screamed from the mountain top!
Re: Mrs Meniru Grace Egonaekwu Misplace Items Found by samtoye(m): 4:25pm On Oct 14, 2011
Siena, for once i would disagree with you, point one; police station is the wrongest place to go in this country or else you would come back with a problem not yours! Point 2, if you give it to a radio station, they would probably give the full name on the airwave so what difference does it make? He did well by not giving the details of the documents. Full name does not infringe on any privacy if it has to do with lost items. I can assure the woman would be more grateful to get her documents back rather than worry about privacy issue. Finally if even if she isnt a member of Nairaland remember its a small world! people know people.
Re: Mrs Meniru Grace Egonaekwu Misplace Items Found by Nobody: 7:42pm On Oct 14, 2011
ifyalways:

@OP,Are there no phone number or contact address on the found items?

Years ago,I picked a misplaced bag(with important documents) and a local radio station that i went to drop it at did announce it for free(atleast I did not pay,dunno if the owner paid on collecting it)

Go to police station at your own risk.I believe you know that already.

Hahahaha  grin Go to police station and get roped in for theft. You will spend a few thousands to get yourself out of the clutches of those animals in uniform. And the woman will also pay bribe to have her documents back.

Pepper soup & beer money for the men in black
Re: Mrs Meniru Grace Egonaekwu Misplace Items Found by horny4u(f): 8:28pm On Oct 14, 2011
Siena:

Leaving these items at your local Police Station would have been the smart thing to do, as opposed to posting a lady's full name on a Public Board. Besides, what makes you think she's a Nairaland member?

Hahaha
Which police o ?
I know there are good police men but they are super few.
Re: Mrs Meniru Grace Egonaekwu Misplace Items Found by mixoull(m): 3:33pm On Oct 15, 2011
Apparently MENIRU happens to be my surname but the bearer I don't know, would have been easier if it was a MR, she is a wife to sum1 I might know but all the same did you look up for the name on facebook?
Re: Mrs Meniru Grace Egonaekwu Misplace Items Found by frenchman2: 3:50pm On Oct 15, 2011
searching on facebook won't be a bad idea.

The thing is that here in nigeria how many do have access to the internet.

Radio station in your locality is just the best.
Re: Mrs Meniru Grace Egonaekwu Misplace Items Found by frenchman2: 3:54pm On Oct 15, 2011
thumbs up for Seun and co for placing this thread on the front page.
Re: Mrs Meniru Grace Egonaekwu Misplace Items Found by Nobody: 4:51pm On Oct 15, 2011
frenchman2:

thumbs up for Seun and co for placing this thread on the front page.

why?
Re: Mrs Meniru Grace Egonaekwu Misplace Items Found by r231(m): 4:56pm On Oct 15, 2011
undecided
Re: Mrs Meniru Grace Egonaekwu Misplace Items Found by lighternote: 8:47pm On Oct 15, 2011
@poster, thank u for ur well thought action n good will. pls,stay away from any police station ooo. 9ja no b jand or yankee. over sabi peeps  ve forgotten tht nairaland is an enormous conglomerate n d world is so small that by any means "people might know people".
Moderator, good tht ds made d front page n deleting those discouraging posts.
Re: Mrs Meniru Grace Egonaekwu Misplace Items Found by tEsLim(m): 10:41am On Oct 16, 2011
Go to police station eithe rof these things will happen.

1. Sir I found this bag and I decided to bring it to the police station. Police: Thief you are a stupid man you think say we no get sense? Where you keep the dollars wey you meet inside this bag? I go put you for gaurdroom now you go confess.

2. Sir I found this bag and I decided to bring it to the police station. Police: (thikin in hsi mind) , when this idiot leave this place i go no how i go settle the thing. This bag go fit my wife mama karo, and even self e be like say phone dey inside the bag and I need new phone too. DPO go collect the WAEC sertificate and other documents

3. Sir I found this bag and I decided to bring it to the police station. Police: (Calling PRESS people gaurdian, thisday etc) Press Release: A man approached the police station with a bomb looking item at 6pm Wednesday night , he has been arrested and investigation has began. Shows picture of honest guy now but with guns and 300 cartridges of live ammunition.

Use radio station instead abeg. And make sure its a private radio station too
Re: Mrs Meniru Grace Egonaekwu Misplace Items Found by bandely(m): 1:30pm On Oct 16, 2011
tEsLim:

Go to police station eithe rof these things will happen.

1. Sir I found this bag and I decided to bring it to the police station. Police: Thief you are a silly man you think say we no get sense? Where you keep the dollars wey you meet inside this bag? I go put you for gaurdroom now you go confess.

2. Sir I found this bag and I decided to bring it to the police station. Police: (thikin in hsi mind) , when this leave this place i go no how i go settle the thing. This bag go fit my wife mama karo, and even self e be like say phone dey inside the bag and I need new phone too. DPO go collect the WAEC sertificate and other documents

3. Sir I found this bag and I decided to bring it to the police station. Police: (Calling PRESS people gaurdian, thisday etc) Press Release: A man approached the police station with a bomb looking item at 6pm Wednesday night , he has been arrested and investigation has began. Shows picture of honest guy now but with guns and 300 cartridges of live ammunition.

Use radio station instead abeg. And make sure its a private radio station too
LMAO at the three likely scenario at a police station. Men in black, what have thou done?
Re: Mrs Meniru Grace Egonaekwu Misplace Items Found by MMM2(m): 2:16pm On Oct 16, 2011
op did u check her on facebok

(1) (Reply)

I Was Chased My A Mad Man / Fuel Scarcity In Ibadan And Parts Of Osun State. / Nigerian Artist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.