Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,323 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:20 AM

Download Kaspersky Internet Security 6 - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Download Kaspersky Internet Security 6 (5505 Views)

Nigeria Ranked Sixth In Internet Security Threat / Kaspersky Internet Security With Crack; Totally Free For All / Download Kaspersky Antivirus/internet Security 2009,2010,2011 Keys Daily (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Download Kaspersky Internet Security 6 by bigrovar(m): 7:29am On Sep 11, 2007
Due to Popular Demand i decided to upload Kaspersky internet security 6 here,
included in the package is a license key, to install, choose "apply existing key"navigate to the kaspersky folder and double click on
Extremekey.key
when u are through installing u should remember to update it immediately, once that is done, u have your self one of the best antivirus in the market and your system sgould be free from viruses and warms, at lease for now, yeah it is vista compactible it is what i use with my vista,
no is doesnt slow down your system, u will hardly notice that it is working in the background, PLEASE uninstall every other antivirus u have on your system before u install K I S 6,

http://www.sendspace.com/file/irpjrp

Remember installing karspersky is a short term solution, for the ultimate virus free computer experience get UBUNTU.
Re: Download Kaspersky Internet Security 6 by bigrovar(m): 1:06pm On Sep 11, 2007
Done the bad Link has been fixed now, so u can download one of the greatest AV in the world, karspersky inernet security 6 http://www.sendspace.com/file/irpjrp
Re: Download Kaspersky Internet Security 6 by Ralvy(m): 1:49pm On Sep 11, 2007
Thanks Man! !
Re: Download Kaspersky Internet Security 6 by bigrovar(m): 2:12pm On Sep 11, 2007
HEY RALVY U ARE BACK YEPIIIIIII, GOD TO SEE U BRO, wink
Re: Download Kaspersky Internet Security 6 by freelancer(m): 6:41pm On Sep 12, 2007
hello bigrovar,

thanks a lot for the link. i'm however having problems with the key as it shows on my computer as an unknown application and i can't seem to open it. can you PLEASE help me out!thanks.
Re: Download Kaspersky Internet Security 6 by bigrovar(m): 8:13pm On Sep 12, 2007
well u cant really use the key, directly what u have to do is , launch kspky click on register then it would give u some options.select "apply existing key"click on browse and navigate to were the "Extremekey.key" is double click on it and u are done, once i log into my vista partition i would try get u a screenshots ( but am on linux right now),
Re: Download Kaspersky Internet Security 6 by opensource(m): 11:23pm On Sep 12, 2007
is Warez supported here

also I dont thing it works with Vista because i ordered an original copy from the store and couldnt install it on a new Hp Pav laptop
Re: Download Kaspersky Internet Security 6 by bigrovar(m): 12:23am On Sep 13, 2007
s Warez supported here
undecided

also I don't thing it works with Vista because i ordered an original copy from the store and couldnt install it on a new Hp Pav laptop

well that is what i use with my vista home premium and it works like charm, make sure u have the latest version mine is not the latest though but i have installed it for many pple with vista systems and so far i have not had any problem
Re: Download Kaspersky Internet Security 6 by freelancer(m): 8:33am On Sep 13, 2007
@bigrovar

Thanks a lot mate. Will load it up right away. Stay cool and once again, thanks.
Re: Download Kaspersky Internet Security 6 by bigrovar(m): 6:51am On Sep 14, 2007
Thanks a lot mate. Will load it up right away. Stay cool and once again, thanks.

its a pleasure man Glad to be of help
Re: Download Kaspersky Internet Security 6 by hayprof(m): 11:40am On Sep 14, 2007
I use the Kaspersky Anti-Virus 2007 7.0.0.125 - Final version Now. cheesy
Re: Download Kaspersky Internet Security 6 by Ralvy(m): 7:58pm On Sep 14, 2007
@hayprof,

We no want ur own tongue tongue

U want make our Computer com de bhave like Olodo tongue wink cheesy grin angry sad shocked cool embarassed undecided cry

kisseeeewwhhhh. . . . whaaaa
Re: Download Kaspersky Internet Security 6 by bigrovar(m): 8:12pm On Sep 14, 2007
no mind am him dey feel like don chichi grin
Re: Download Kaspersky Internet Security 6 by Nobody: 1:00am On Sep 23, 2007
sorry that my thanks is coming in late. i guess i was the final straw on the camel's back that made bigrovar upload the Kaspersky 6. i've since started using it and so far so good. beats AVG 7.5 (free ish) hands down on all counts!
Re: Download Kaspersky Internet Security 6 by oybv101: 4:48pm On Sep 28, 2007
when i updated my kav 7 yesterday, my key (warezed) was blacklisted. cry
luckiliy i found another.but now every update is rife with fear that the new key will be blaclklisted undecided
maybe i'll have to buy it. . . . . . tongue
Re: Download Kaspersky Internet Security 6 by Ralvy(m): 5:30pm On Sep 28, 2007
LOL grin grin cool

Mine too was blacklisted o . . .
Re: Download Kaspersky Internet Security 6 by delwu(m): 2:22pm On Sep 29, 2007
mine 2 sad
Re: Download Kaspersky Internet Security 6 by Ralvy(m): 2:55pm On Sep 30, 2007
LOL grin , See the number of people that downloaded this KIS . .
When Some1 helps and post some tips, y'all just pip in & ur awt . .

That's not appreciative . .
Re: Download Kaspersky Internet Security 6 by oybv101: 8:44am On Oct 01, 2007
heh heh, i update kaspersky manually. i looked in my update folder and found an encrypted file black.lst. I suspect thats the source of the blacklist info. i'm thinking opf a few ways by which i might circumvent it. in any event, you should never update a warezed product online. my blacklisted key was 'china'. I'm sure 95% of the rest of the world was using it.
Re: Download Kaspersky Internet Security 6 by Nobody: 8:59am On Oct 01, 2007
oyb v1.01:

when i updated my kav 7 yesterday, my key (warezed) was blacklisted. cry
luckiliy i found another.but now every update is rife with fear that the new key will be blaclklisted undecided
maybe i'll have to buy it. . . . . . tongue
abeg no long thing, make una stick with version 6. it's still fairly new (realeased this year, abi?) and gets the job done pronto. if it aint broke why fix it?
Re: Download Kaspersky Internet Security 6 by oybv101: 10:52am On Oct 02, 2007
first off-KAV 6 is not as you call it-'fairly new'. it was released last year.
secondly, Kaspersky regularly blacklists illegal keys for ALL versions of their software.do you actually think they aren't aware of the illegal keys and cracks floating around?

as to if it aint broke why fix it- if developers thought like that we'd still be using windows 3.1. if i thought like that i'd still be using norton antivirus tongue -that system resources hog.
Re: Download Kaspersky Internet Security 6 by pewekac: 8:51am On Jan 29, 2008

(1) (Reply)

Passwords To Various Encrypted RAR Files / Has Anyone Tried The New Swifthotpots At Silverbird Or Tetrazinni Outlets? / Badoo Premium V2.44.1 Build 165 Apk For Android Users

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.