Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,886 members, 7,806,568 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:22 PM

Why Do People Hate The Bible So Much? - Religion (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Do People Hate The Bible So Much? (17147 Views)

Why Do People Hate Jews? / Why Do People Hate Catholic Church So Much? / . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Re: Why Do People Hate The Bible So Much? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 11:16pm On Nov 03, 2011
cool cool cool

Horus:

If you do not believe as a Christian does, you are called crazy. I have debated with Christians many times in an open forum and all of their reasoning is the same, you are a cult if you believe outside of the bible. Thus, I use the bible as proof when I am debating with Christians. I show them what is written right in their bible in the languages they were originally revealed and they still can’t handle the facts. I have said it before and will say it again. The bible is nothing more than an ancient soap opera. It is filled with hate, death, murder, prostitution, suicide and lust. Look at the many contradictions, errors and nonsense stories that are written in the bible. If you are a Christian, you will realize that you are the crazy person for believing in it, living by it and dying for it.
Re: Why Do People Hate The Bible So Much? by Nobody: 11:32pm On Nov 03, 2011
There will always be Satan's predators doing his work for him in a bid to overthrow the faith of the undecided.

This is GOD's advice :

"So, my dear brothers and sisters, be strong and immovable. Always work enthusiastically for the Lord, for you know that nothing you do for the Lord is ever useless." - 1 Corinthians 15:58

They will surely have their reward :

Jesus said to his disciples: "Things that cause people to sin are bound to come, but woe to that person through whom they come.It would be better for him to be thrown into the sea with a millstone tied around his neck than for him to cause one of these little ones to sin." - Luke 17:1-2
Re: Why Do People Hate The Bible So Much? by Amujale(m): 12:56am On Nov 04, 2011
Horus:

The bible is nothing more than an ancient soap opera. It is filled with hate, death, murder, prostitution, suicide and lust. Look at the many contradictions, errors and nonsense stories that are written in the bible.

The distinct similarities between "The Book of Coming Forth By Day and Night" with the Christian Bible is simply because the christian bible is a plagiarized version of the ancient Egyptian text.

The christian bible is a bibliography like many of its counterparts; infact in the 1800s there were 100 of 1000s that were written.

origin: bibliography - bibliographia, from Greek βιβλιογραφία, the copying of books, from bibli- + -graphia -graphy

The institutions responsible for much of the horific crusades and hearts and mind campaigns that have caused a many revulsions in both old and recent times are namely: the Roman catholic church and the church of England.

Christianity and all other similarly manufactured religions are nothing more than psychotic cults aimed at imprisoning the hearts and minds of the audience that they comes into contact with; leaving them thoughtless, helpless and unable to THINK on their own two feet.

The time has come to BREAK THE CHAINS and reach out for OUR collective PROGRESSION

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Seun Kuti Is Happy, He Is An Atheist / Cultists, Kidnappers & Militants Baptized In Port Harcourt After Being Converted / Differences Between Demonic Initiation And Christian Spiritual Awakening

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.