Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,884 members, 7,802,853 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:23 PM

Why Do People Hate The Bible So Much? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Do People Hate The Bible So Much? (17136 Views)

Why Do People Hate Jews? / Why Do People Hate Catholic Church So Much? / . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do People Hate The Bible So Much? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 7:45pm On Oct 15, 2011
[size=13pt]I deal with Christian lies on a daily basis. . . .they can fool some people but not me or any intelligent free- thinker around my world of knowledge where deep secrets are revealed !  grin[/size]
Re: Why Do People Hate The Bible So Much? by harakiri(m): 7:54pm On Oct 15, 2011
Martian:

It's hilarious when frosbel and co post the most ignorant things they can come up with and another random christian comes along and pats them on the back. Then they congratulate themselves on their stupidity and give glory to sky daddy. F#cking hilarious grin and tragic

ROFLMAO! ! !

It's utterly pathetic when they do that. Talk about the blind leading the blind. . .lol

Hehehehehahahaha. . .HoinHoinHoin grin grin cool
Re: Why Do People Hate The Bible So Much? by mployer(m): 7:59pm On Oct 15, 2011
You can't  access a pdf file except your system has a pdf reader. How  do you want to understand what the Spirit of God is saying when don't have the Holy Spirit
Very unfortunate folks cry
Re: Why Do People Hate The Bible So Much? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 8:01pm On Oct 15, 2011
[size=13pt]Christians, they love to talk about how loving, dutiful and compassionate they are, yet I have yet to meet ONE who does not practice hypocrisy to the highest degree. Their willful ignorance of the Bible combined with their two faced idealism to preach it, has made us sick, hasn’t it? cheesy[/size]
Re: Why Do People Hate The Bible So Much? by digi101(m): 8:05pm On Oct 15, 2011
Folks its simply this way - SOME THINGS ARE TRUE WHETHER YOU BELIEVE THEM OR NOT.

You may choose not to believe that the sky is blue and that the planet is round, that however does not change the facts.

The Bible is the Truth, The Light and the Way in this Dark, Dark, Dark World!
Re: Why Do People Hate The Bible So Much? by mployer(m): 8:13pm On Oct 15, 2011
Christians, they love to talk about how loving, dutiful and compassionate they are, yet I have yet to meet ONE who does not practice hypocrisy to the highest degree.  Their willful ignorance of the Bible combined with their two faced idealism to preach it, has made us sick, hasn’t it?   Cheesy
can you tell how good a person speaks a language when don't understand it? How can you tell a real christian when you are not one?
Re: Why Do People Hate The Bible So Much? by Nobody: 8:14pm On Oct 15, 2011
For far too long priests and preachers have completely ignored the vicious criminal acts that the Bible promotes.

Would this also include the over 200 million innocent people massacred in one century alone by your atheist mentors Karl Marx, Lenin and CO  undecided

The so called “God” of the Bible makes Osama Bin Laden look like a Boy Scout  grin grin grin .

Comparing GOD and MAN, this is a non starter of an argument.

This God, according to the Bible, is directly responsible for many mass-murders, Desecrates, pillage, plunder, slavery, child abuse and killing, not to mention the killing of unborn children.  I have included references to the Biblical passages, so grab your Bible and follow along.  You can also follow along with on-line Bibles if u like  grin grin grin

Can you kindly be honest , just this time, and explain the verses in the bible that depict GOD as a mass murderer.

Please make sure it is also in the present tense and not past tense. So for example if you cannot find any verse in the bible that orders Christians to go on a murder rampage in these current times, I suggest you go back to bed .

For example Allah and Stalinists today still kill and murder in the name of their religion. This is hardly the case for Christianity.

Which brings me to the next point, when Jesus came , we entered into a new dispensation, that of grace. So whereas in the old testament we had types of events the new testament is an anti-type of the old.

The old was physical; , the new is spiritual.

Battles that were fought in the old testament , are now fought in the spiritual.

It always amazes me how many times this God orders the killing of innocent people even after the Ten Commandments said “Thou shall not kill”.

Please do not take it personal when I use the word common sense.

Thou shall not kill is in direct reference to premeditated murder , like the type you have in france, serial killers, murdering your wife , killing out of envy , abortion , terrorist suicide missions etc etc.

If you come to my house to kill my wife and children and in the process of a struggle I kill you , that is not murder.

Many of the wars in the bible were pre-emptive strikes against a godless people who despite a clear revelation of GOD and logic , engaged in s.exual SinParties, homosexuality ,  child sacrifice, flesh mutilation , bowing before stones and pieces of wood and all kinds of sickening and disgusting practices. Not only that , they also actively tried to wipe out the Israelites.

Now if you see nothing wrong with the behaviour above, you need some help !!!

To wrap this up, we are now under grace and the battle is again spiritual , God's judgement is coming and there is a delay as we speak because of his LOVE fro mankind and unwillingness to send you to an early doom. Thank Jesus for that.

For example, God kills 70,000   angry angry angry  Oh , now tell me now~ who on earth can say that's a loving God or the true Creator of human even the World. . .huh  

I thought the expression 'huh' is of American origin, why are you trying to act all American  grin

Christians i believe u are reading this my comment now if u like plan to attack me with insult i don't care , the thing i must speak the truth and pour out my mind  angry angry

Attack you , sorry we are not Muslims or Stalinists , we would do no such thing  cheesy

Those innocent people because David ordered a census of the people (1 Chronicles 21).  God also orders the destruction of 60 cities so that the Israelites can live there.(What a God!@#?!  lipsrsealed  )

Yep because the inhabitants were gross perverts , paedophiles, child sacrificers, o.rgy addicts etc etc.

He orders the killing of all the men, women, and children of each city, and the looting of all of value (Deuteronomy 3).  He orders another attack and the killing of “all the living creatures of the city: men and women, young, and old, as well as oxen sheep, and asses” (Joshua 6).  In Judges 21, He orders the murder of all the people of Jabesh-gilead,

This is the end of unrepentant , hardened sinners, they will soon reach the end of GOD's mercy. The land had to be cleansed and good that it was.

But you underestimate the mercy of GOD , all the children went straight to paradise and any innocents among the adults.

It is not physical death per se that is bad and or terrible but Spiritual death.

You see millions of Christians have been murdered in cold blood since the resurrection of Christ, but while to you it appears shocking and horrible , to GOD it is a time or rejoicing, because all those souls will not taste of the second death , they will be with GOD in paradise for ever and ever.

except for the virgin girls who were taken to be forcibly violated and married.

These beautiful virgins were married and not violated.

At least they were not expecting 72 virgins in Paradise  grin

When they wanted more virgins, God told them to hide alongside the road and when they saw a girl they liked, kidnap her and forcibly violation her and make her your wife!

Quote the exact verse here !

JustJ about every other page in the Old Testament has God killing somebody  angry angry angry !  In 2 Kings 10:18-27, God orders the murder of all the worshipers of a different god in their very own church!(What a Sadist!  lipsrsealed )  In total God kills 371,186 people directly and orders another 1,862,265 people murdered.

Let me ask you a simple question.

Do you support the death penalty in places like America etc

During the second world war over 60 million died, now hows that for a rounded figure .

Humans slaughtering themselves, yet they are good and wonderful , while GOD who ordered the judgement of perverts is a murderer.

Hypocrites you all are and downright arrogant misled pitiable creatures.

The God of the Bible also allows slavery, including selling your own daughter as a sex slave (Exodus 21:1-11), child abuse (Judges 11:29-40 and Isaiah 13:16), and bashing babies against rocks (Hosea 13:16 & Psalms 137:9).  

Quote verses here with the context.

This type of criminal behavior should shock any moral person.  Murder, violation, pillage, plunder, slavery, and child abuse can not be justified by saying that some god says it’s OK(God of the Christians) from the bible.  If more people would actually sit down and read the Bible there would be a lot more Satanist like myself. grin grin grin grin grin

And the 1st, 2nd world wars, Vietnam, Stalinistic wars and atrocities do not shock anyone.

Sick !!

Jesus also promoted the idea that all men should castrate themselves to go to heaven:   "For there are eunuchs, that were so born from their mother's womb: and there are eunuchs, that were made eunuchs by men: and there are eunuchs, that made themselves eunuchs for the kingdom of heaven's sake. He that is able to receive it, let him receive it."  (Matthew 19:12 ASV)  I don't know why anyone would follow the teachings of someone who literally tells all men to cut off their privates. cheesy cheesy

Lol.

All I can SAY here is Dumb and Daft comment  cheesy

I dare not show this to my little boy , otherwise he will laugh at your logic !

To be honest it has been laborious replying to your ramblings , hence I  do not see any further need to comment on the rest.

GOD is LOVE , period.

If he was not , people like you, Mazaje ( aka the last one standing  grin  ) and Martin the bandwagonist  grin and lest I forget angry harakiri   grin, would not last a second.

The very fact that God's oxygen still flows through your ageing lungs and that you are in good health is an testament to his mercy and LOVE.
Re: Why Do People Hate The Bible So Much? by Nobody: 8:16pm On Oct 15, 2011
all u xtians dat are ranting. . . . What if u wer born in a muslim family?

What if doz early missionaries came wit anoda book?
I bet u*d have blindly blivd in it.

We ddnt just dcid to be atheists in just 1 day. . . It was a process. . . We wantd to work with facts. . . Nd not hearsay. . . D bible is just like one oda storybook but u guys have attachd so much interest. . . Na una knw. . .

I just follow after good morals. . . Not religion. . .

GEJ nd all doz politicians. . .are dy nt also bible readers. . . Are dey pure?

Readon. . . .

I need a fact to get convinced. . . Not a quote 4rm a book dat i dnt bliv in.

True religion respects all religions. . . Bt xtians wana be *unequaly yoked*. . . Cos na dem gud pas. . .
Smh sad
Re: Why Do People Hate The Bible So Much? by Enigma(m): 8:18pm On Oct 15, 2011
^^ And which other religion does the evangelical atheism religion respect?
Re: Why Do People Hate The Bible So Much? by Nobody: 8:19pm On Oct 15, 2011
Martian:

It's hilarious when[b] frosbel and co post the most ignorant things like the missing link , belief in aliens and a big b.ang from which came the first living thing , a single shapeless and confused cell , that went mental and evolved into all sorts of crazy creatures that finally ended with MAN[/b] , they can come up with and another random christian comes along and pats them on the back. Then they congratulate themselves on their stupidity and give glory to Dawkins and Darwin . F#cking hilarious grin and tragic

grin grin grin
Re: Why Do People Hate The Bible So Much? by mployer(m): 8:24pm On Oct 15, 2011
I need a fact to get convinced. . . Not a quote 4rm a book dat i dnt bliv in.
conviction won't do you any good. You need to be converted
Re: Why Do People Hate The Bible So Much? by Nobody: 8:24pm On Oct 15, 2011
frosbel:

grin grin grin

lol, what you inserted in my statement is exactly the type of ignorant rhetoric I'm talking about. It also seems you just manufacture lies because I've not seen an atheist on this site that believes in aliens. You're one weird person.
Re: Why Do People Hate The Bible So Much? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 8:26pm On Oct 15, 2011
[size=13pt]If u read my name clearly You'll notice i am from the southern part of Nigeria and our people are Christians mostly~ I mean , my name would have tell u i was a Christian and even then i wasn't an empty Christians just like u or some others who didn't care to search the Bible very well . I read the bible carefully with my brain understanding the whole Contradictions and deep secrets i realize '' Christianity ''- is just one confused and twisted side entirely . I have to quit very fast before it ruins my whole life-- indeed ,Christians are hypocrites for  obeying ignorance all these many years .

For nearly two thousand years Biblicists have been lecturing people on the importance of adhering to the Bible’s teachings on ethics, manners, and morality.  They quote Jesus and Paul profusely, with a liberal sprinkling of Old Testament moralism.  The problem with their approach lies not only in an oft- noted failure to practice what they preach, but an equally pronounced tendency to ignore what the Bible itself, preaches.  Christians practice what can only be described as “selective morality”.  What they like, they cling to and shove down other’s throats; what they don’t like, they ignore vehemently  cheesy .  That which is palatable and acceptable is supposedly applicable to all; while that which is obnoxious, inconvenient, or self-denying is only applicable to those addressed 2,000 years ago.  Their hypocrisy is so rampant that even the validity of calling oneself “Christian” is in question. I see so many people enjoy quoting the Ten Commandments, the Sermon on the Mount, and some of Paul’s sermons, but don’t even PRETEND to heed other, equally valid, maxims.  I’ve mentioned pro-life and conservatism in other sermons. This one is going to sum up the rest of my beefs.  grin
[/size]

m-ployer:

can you tell how good a person speaks a language when don't understand it? How can you tell a real christian when you are not one?
Re: Why Do People Hate The Bible So Much? by Nobody: 8:26pm On Oct 15, 2011
Martian:

lol, what you inserted in my statement is exactly the type of ignorant rhetoric I'm talking about.

It was not added to misrepresent your stand , but to expose your fallacies and fairy tale ideas !!!!
Re: Why Do People Hate The Bible So Much? by remimartin(m): 8:27pm On Oct 15, 2011
personally ,i dont hate the bible but i doubt a lot in it.

The idea that Adam and eve was the 1st humans on earth is one i will not agree with since thier son cain left them after killing abel ,he was promised not to be touched or harmed by anyone by God this goes to show that some other poeple did really existed b4 them

2 who did he get married to?

3 who can place us (blacks) in the whole picture of creation and God ?

just to mention a few,but if you ask me,the whole idea was to put some of you in check and under control.To think in the box and not out of it cos doing so would be a SIN.
Re: Why Do People Hate The Bible So Much? by Nobody: 8:29pm On Oct 15, 2011
If u read my name clearly You'll notice i am from the southern part of Nigeria and our people are Christians mostly~ I mean , my name would have tell u i was a Christian and even then i wasn't an empty Christians just like u or some others who didn't care to search the Bible very well . I read the bible carefully with my brain understanding the whole Contradictions and deep secrets i realize '' Christianity ''- is just one confused and twisted side entirely . I have to quit very fast before it ruins my whole life-- indeed ,Christians are hypocrites for  obeying ignorance all these many years .

Deuteronomy 13:12 If thou shalt hear say in one of thy cities, which the LORD thy God hath given thee to dwell there, saying, Certain men, the children of Belial, are gone out from among you, and have withdrawn the inhabitants of their city, saying, Let us go and serve other gods, which ye have not known;

1 John 2:18-19 Little children, it is the last time: and as ye have heard that antichrist shall come, even now are there many antichrists; whereby we know that it is the last time. They went out from us, but they were not of us; for if they had been of us, they would no doubt have continued with us: but they went out, that they might be made manifest that they were not all of us.

Jude 1:17-19 But, beloved, remember ye the words which were spoken before of the apostles of our Lord Jesus Christ; How that they told you there should be mockers in the last time, who should walk after their own ungodly lusts. These be they who separate themselves, sensual, having not the Spirit.
Re: Why Do People Hate The Bible So Much? by Nobody: 8:30pm On Oct 15, 2011
frosbel:

It was not added to misrepresent your stand , but to expose your fallacies and fairy tale ideas !!!!

Scientific ideas don't entail fairy tales. I'm not the one who believes he's going to go live in lala land filled with gumdrops,fairies,angels and some guy called god AFTER he dies .
Re: Why Do People Hate The Bible So Much? by Enigma(m): 8:30pm On Oct 15, 2011
Ogaga4Luv:

[size=13pt]If u read my name clearly You'll notice i am from the southern part of Nigeria and our people are Christians mostly~ I mean , my name would have tell u i was a Christian and even then i wasn't an empty Christians just like u or some others who didn't care to search the Bible very well . I read the bible carefully with my brain understanding the whole Contradictions and deep secrets i realize '' Christianity ''- is just one confused and twisted side entirely . I have to quit very fast before it ruins my whole life-- indeed ,Christians are hypocrites for  obeying ignorance all these many years .

For nearly two thousand years Biblicists have been lecturing people on the importance of adhering to the Bible’s teachings on ethics, manners, and morality.  They quote Jesus and Paul profusely, with a liberal sprinkling of Old Testament moralism.  The problem with their approach lies not only in an oft- noted failure to practice what they preach, but an equally pronounced tendency to ignore what the Bible itself, preaches.  Christians practice what can only be described as “selective morality”.  What they like, they cling to and shove down other’s throats; what they don’t like, they ignore vehemently  cheesy .  That which is palatable and acceptable is supposedly applicable to all; while that which is obnoxious, inconvenient, or self-denying is only applicable to those addressed 2,000 years ago.  Their hypocrisy is so rampant that even the validity of calling oneself “Christian” is in question. I see so many people enjoy quoting the Ten Commandments, the Sermon on the Mount, and some of Paul’s sermons, but don’t even PRETEND to heed other, equally valid, maxims.  I’ve mentioned pro-life and conservatism in other sermons. This one is going to sum up the rest of my beefs.  grin
[/size]

@Ogaga4luv

Na plagiarism wey e now remain for you ---- or you think we can't detect that much of this your last post was copied from various websites?
Re: Why Do People Hate The Bible So Much? by Nobody: 8:31pm On Oct 15, 2011
^^

I was thinking the same.

Copycats they all are, copying the white man's religion grin
Re: Why Do People Hate The Bible So Much? by harakiri(m): 8:33pm On Oct 15, 2011
m-ployer:

conviction won't do you any good. You need to be converted

And why exactly does he NEED to be converted?
Re: Why Do People Hate The Bible So Much? by mployer(m): 8:36pm On Oct 15, 2011
just to mention a few,but if you ask me,the whole idea was to put some of you in check and under control.To think in the box and not out of it cos doing so would be a SIN.

You think I practice Christianity just to remain under control? grin
Re: Why Do People Hate The Bible So Much? by mployer(m): 8:40pm On Oct 15, 2011
And why exactly does he NEED to be converted?

that's the rule. We call it being born-again
Re: Why Do People Hate The Bible So Much? by remimartin(m): 8:41pm On Oct 15, 2011
To all the Bible believer in here -Do you believe Adam and Eve was the 1st humans on earth?Believe this and you will believe anything,period !!!!!!
Re: Why Do People Hate The Bible So Much? by mployer(m): 8:45pm On Oct 15, 2011
Yes we do
Re: Why Do People Hate The Bible So Much? by Enigma(m): 8:46pm On Oct 15, 2011
m-ployer:

You think I practice Christianity just to remain under control? grin

^^^ One interesting thing is that the evangelical atheists here cannot even think for themselves let alone think outside the box! Take them out of their comfort zone of parroting the arguments of their champion "thinkers" (e.g. define god, sussicorn, flying spaghetti monster, Dunning-Kruger effect, burden of proof, russell' s teapot etc and Sunday School level of Bible criticisms) the gormless fellows become as clueless as fish out of water.

Truth is that the indoctrination and brain-washing of the evangelical atheists is even worse than the case with the people they like to insult with wanton abandon.

cool
Re: Why Do People Hate The Bible So Much? by harakiri(m): 8:47pm On Oct 15, 2011
m-ployer:

that's the rule. We call it being born-again

That's "the rule"? This is getting super interesting. Who made this rule? The god you worship? What proof can you show that your god is real? My friend, if you were born in Jerusalem, you would be practicing Judaism and you wouldn't be saying all these things. If you were born in Yemen, you would be here screaming "There is no god except Allah and his only prophet Mohammed!". If you were born in Japan, you would probably be burning incense in a Buddhist temple right now.

Get your head together abeg.
Re: Why Do People Hate The Bible So Much? by Nobody: 8:48pm On Oct 15, 2011
since i bkame an atheist. . . I*v nt condemnd any religion. . .

Its d xtians arnd me dat see me as a devil,

Even all diz xtians ranting are not even ONE!

my g.f always wnts to argue with me cus i dcidd to no longer b a xtian. . . She tinks av changd. . .bt she sees oda guys goin to church. . . . Nd stil cheatin. . . Bt i*m d bad one amongst all. . . Hu cares?

Last week. . . A frnd of mine faild a *church* interview cus he was bold enuf to truthfuly tel his pastor dat he had a girlfriend. . .

D position was given to sum1 witout a g.f. . . .  Sum1 i knw is gay! And cnt bathe without mas*****. . . . But dey said dey selectd leadears according to d directives of d holy spirit. . . Wot a pity. . . Even xtians are confused. . .
Re: Why Do People Hate The Bible So Much? by harakiri(m): 8:55pm On Oct 15, 2011
Ogaga4Luv:

[/size]

Nice one man. Well said. They are always quick to quote the 10 commandments and invoke Malachi 3:10 concerning tithes but when it comes to the "eye for an eye laws" and sacrificing farm animals, they'll remind you that Jesus came,died and all things of old are passed away. The word i'd use is "selective christianity". They choose what favors them and ignore the rest. They are ALL nothing but a lying bunch of hypocrites and i am yet to come across any so called Christian who hasn't given me cause to raise eyebrows.

Nigeria has finally "achieved" the status of being the most religious country in the world. Where has it got us?
Re: Why Do People Hate The Bible So Much? by mployer(m): 8:58pm On Oct 15, 2011
That's "the rule"? This is getting super interesting. Who made this rule? The god you worship? What proof can you show that your god is real? My friend, if you were born in Jerusalem, you would be practicing Judaism and you wouldn't be saying all these things. If you were born in Yemen, you would be here screaming "There is no god except Allah and his only prophet Mohammed!". If you were born in Japan, you would probably be burning incense in a Buddhist temple right now.

Get your head together abeg.

My grandfather was an idol worshiper, My father is a catholic but I belong to RCCG. Mankind has always been searching for God that's the reason for the various religion you see.  Thank God He has revealed Himself to us finally
Re: Why Do People Hate The Bible So Much? by Nobody: 9:03pm On Oct 15, 2011
m-ployer:

My grandfather was an idol worshiper, My father is a catholic but I belong to RCCG. Mankind has always been searching for God that's the reason for the various religion you see.  Thank God He has revealed Himself to us finally

He didn't reveal himself to you finally. The colonialists revealed him to your grandfather who rejected him but his gods were also non existent. Your father accepted him and became catholic because of the same colonialism. You became one because your father is one and indoctrinated you.  You BELONG to rccg because it's one of the hip churches in Nigeria and you find the G.O guy to be charismatic. How you people find these intellectually deficient "men of god" charismatic is beyond me though.
Re: Why Do People Hate The Bible So Much? by Enigma(m): 9:07pm On Oct 15, 2011
Ogaga's plagiarised quote below:

For nearly two thousand years Biblicists have been lecturing people on the importance of adhering to the Bible’s teachings on ethics, manners, and morality.  They quote Jesus and Paul profusely, with a liberal sprinkling of Old Testament moralism.  The problem with their approach lies not only in an oft- noted failure to practice what they preach, but an equally pronounced tendency to ignore what the Bible itself, preaches.  Christians practice what can only be described as “selective morality”.  What they like, they cling to and shove down other’s throats; what they don’t like, they ignore vehemently  Cheesy .  That which is palatable and acceptable is supposedly applicable to all; while that which is obnoxious, inconvenient, or self-denying is only applicable to those addressed 2,000 years ago.  Their hypocrisy is so rampant that even the validity of calling oneself “Christian” is in question. I see so many people enjoy quoting the Ten Commandments, the Sermon on the Mount, and some of Paul’s sermons, but don’t even PRETEND to heed other, equally valid, maxims.  I’ve mentioned pro-life and conservatism in other sermons. This one is going to sum up the rest of my beefs

Plagiarised from any of the following among many others:

http://www.evilbible.com/christians_are_hypocrites.htm

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/pineville-wv/TN36SK52BI8QKD78D

http://www.sciforums.com/chistians-are-hypocrites-t-42174.html

cool
Re: Why Do People Hate The Bible So Much? by Nobody: 9:15pm On Oct 15, 2011
It surprises me how silly many Christians are when it comes to facing reality! They can't figure out error for the basic fact that it all about God and should not be questioned. I could not accept the fact that the bible is very contracditory. Indeed, I don't admire Christians any longer .

Many Christians are not far from fanaticism!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Is Euthanasia A Sin ??? / The Coming Back Of Jesus: How To Be Prepared As A Christian / Atheists, Agnostics, Deists And Liberals And Freethinkers Lets Meet Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.