Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,563 members, 7,801,598 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:50 PM

Why Do People Hate The Bible So Much? - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Do People Hate The Bible So Much? (17132 Views)

Why Do People Hate Jews? / Why Do People Hate Catholic Church So Much? / . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do People Hate The Bible So Much? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 2:30pm On Oct 16, 2011
[size=13pt]Paul says Christianity lives or dies on the Resurrection (1 Corinthians 15:14-17). Yet Jesus made many promises concerning his return during the lifetime of his then followers. (Matthew 16:28: “There be some standing here, which shall not taste of death, till they see the Son of Man coming in his kingdom”. Matthew 23:36, 24:34, Mark.9:1, 13:30, Luke 9:27, 21:32 & John 21:22) None of these prophecies have come true cheesy cheesy.

Does this not make Jesus a false prophet? If so wouldn’t that make Christianity invalid? smiley
[/size]
Re: Why Do People Hate The Bible So Much? by Nobody: 2:32pm On Oct 16, 2011
1) R@pe victim marries violent r@pist.

I guess we have over flogged this

2)David had Uriah killed so he could bend his wife over.

And who ordered David to perform this act.

What was God's punishment for David , duh  lipsrsealed

3)Lot had an alcohol fueled thre3some with his daughters.

Yep and GOD said, hey LOT go and have a party.

Pervert !!

And what was the subsequent judgement, common tell me

My my , these are very common homosexual arguments against the bible, I hope you are not one, honestly  grin
Re: Why Do People Hate The Bible So Much? by Nobody: 2:35pm On Oct 16, 2011
Ogaga4Luv:

[size=13pt]Paul says Christianity lives or dies on the Resurrection (1 Corinthians 15:14-17). Yet Jesus made many promises concerning his return during the lifetime of his then followers. (Matthew 16:28: “There be some standing here, which shall not taste of death, till they see the Son of Man coming in his kingdom”. Matthew 23:36, 24:34, Mark.9:1, 13:30, Luke 9:27, 21:32 & John 21:22) None of these prophecies have come true cheesy cheesy.

Does this not make Jesus a false prophet? If so wouldn’t that make Christianity invalid? smiley
[/size]

"Above all, you must understand that in the last days scoffers will come, scoffing and following their own evil desires. They will say, “Where is this ‘coming’ he promised? Ever since our ancestors died, everything goes on as it has since the beginning of creation.” But they deliberately forget that long ago by God’s word the heavens came into being and the earth was formed out of water and by water. By these waters also the world of that time was deluged and destroyed. By the same word the present heavens and earth are reserved for fire, being kept for the day of judgment and destruction of the ungodly." - 2 Peter 3:3-6
Re: Why Do People Hate The Bible So Much? by mathskill: 2:50pm On Oct 16, 2011
frosbel:

Obviously another newbie to Nairaland.

I am one of the main guys here totally against p.aedophile priests and various articles of mine have mentioned this.

Do a little reserach or should I say search  grin
Newbie or not that is your opinion and ''an opinion is like an asshole,everyones got one''
I've done my research quite ok.My conclusion are you are dishonest,diceitful,untruthful and you lack the courage to anwser question directly but instead employing diversionery tactics,insults,abuses and name calling.
You argue the bible is quoted out of context but happily quote the holy quran out of context.when institunalized sodomy in the church is raised you say you are against it,as if that solves the problem,majority of the repondants to this thread are christians or atheist but when they as tough questions you accuse them of being apologists of islam.One thing is certain your post of over four thousand is full of nothing but mischief,hatred,bigotry and tantrums.
Re: Why Do People Hate The Bible So Much? by mathskill: 2:53pm On Oct 16, 2011
Obviously another newbie to Nairaland.

I am one of the main guys here totally against p.aedophile priests and various articles of mine have mentioned this.

Do a little reserach or should I say search Grin
Newbie or not that is your opinion and ''an opinion is like an a$$ hole and everyones got one''
I've done my research quite ok.My conclusion are you are dishonest,diceitful,untruthful and you lack the courage to anwser question directly but instead employing diversionery tactics,insults,abuses and name calling.
You argue the bible is quoted out of context but happily quote the holy quran out of context.when institunalized sodomy in the church is raised you say you are against it,as if that solves the problem,majority of the repondants to this thread are christians or atheist but when they as tough questions you accuse them of being apologists of islam.One thing is certain your post of over four thousand is full of nothing but mischief,hatred,bigotry and tantrums.
Re: Why Do People Hate The Bible So Much? by Nobody: 2:54pm On Oct 16, 2011
^^^^

Re: Why Do People Hate The Bible So Much? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 3:01pm On Oct 16, 2011
[size=13pt]assehole is this suppose to be a reply to my previous post ? cheesy Well ,sorry to say that but i think u are seriously sick of Ignorantus Virus dude . here is another thing that have i have notice. actually , i find the idea that a man had to die for my sins revolting. If God was truly omnipotent he could have simply forgiven us. What kind of deity, would execute one child in order to forgive it’s others. . . huh Modern society would call an individual like this sadistic, insane and cruel angry .

Surely, you would not worship a child killer, why do you expect me to? Would you find a judge worthy of the title who would allow my child to be executed in lieu of my sins? i need answers Christians in the house !!!!
[/size]

frosbel:

"Above all, you must understand that in the last days scoffers will come, scoffing and following their own evil desires. They will say, “Where is this ‘coming’ he promised? Ever since our ancestors died, everything goes on as it has since the beginning of creation.” But they deliberately forget that long ago by God’s word the heavens came into being and the earth was formed out of water and by water. By these waters also the world of that time was deluged and destroyed. By the same word the present heavens and earth are reserved for fire, being kept for the day of judgment and destruction of the ungodly." - 2 Peter 3:3-6
Re: Why Do People Hate The Bible So Much? by Nobody: 3:02pm On Oct 16, 2011
Ogaga4Luv:

[size=13pt][font=OldMan Book Style][sup]assehole is this suppose to be a reply to my previous post?  cheesy Well ,sorry to say that but i think u are seriously sick of Ignorantus Virus dude . here is another thing that have i have notice. actually , i find the idea that a man had to die for my sins revolting. If God was truly omnipotent he could have simply forgiven us. What kind of deity, would execute one child in order to forgive it’s others. . . huh     Modern society would call an individual like this sadistic, insane and cruel angry .

If you are gonna swear, at least spell the swear word correctly  grin
Re: Why Do People Hate The Bible So Much? by Amujale(m): 3:02pm On Oct 16, 2011
The bible is a FRAUD used to try and brainwash anyone and everyone to accept a ficticious character they called Jesus the Christ.

The King James Version (KJV) was re-written in the 1600's by 47 English scholars under the command of King James Stuart I of England. And before this was the bishop's bible that was re-written by scholars of Arch Bishop Parker under the reign of Queen Elizabeth I.

In essence this book is nothing more than the personal scrupples, desires of some of the most mentally twisted and sadistic European rulers in history. You only need to check out the history of King James I of England/King James VI of Scotland and Queen Elizabeth I to realise my point.

Lets focus on King James, this dude was the scum of the scum; infact scum isnt enough to; he was a child molester (as in he had sex with little boys), a murderer and a cheat. And yet he commisioned the KJV, what?
Re: Why Do People Hate The Bible So Much? by mathskill: 3:06pm On Oct 16, 2011
Still can't face up to tough statements.Here engage some more.
Samar'ia shall bear her guilt, because she has rebelled against her God; they shall fall by the sword, their little ones shall be dashed in pieces, and their pregnant women ripped open."
Hosea 13:16
. "Behold the day of the Lord is coming, when the spoil taken from you will be divided in the midst of you. For I will gather the nations against Jerusalem to battle, and the city shall be taken and the houses plundered and the women ravished, "
bible god-Zechariah 14:1
30. "But if the thing is true, that the tokens of virginity were not found in the young woman, then you shall bring out the young woman to the door of her father's house, and the men of her city shall stone her to death with stones, "
bible god-Deuteronomy 22:20
These are from your beloved bible
Re: Why Do People Hate The Bible So Much? by Nobody: 3:09pm On Oct 16, 2011
frosbel:

I guess we have over flogged this
And who ordered David to perform this act.
What was God's punishment for David , duh  lipsrsealed
Yep and GOD said, hey LOT go and have a triple sin.
Pervert !!
And what was the subsequent judgement, common tell me
My my , these are very common Same-sex arguments against the bible, I hope you are not one, honestly  grin

I'm done. You have the same cognitive abilities as a person with microcephaly.
Re: Why Do People Hate The Bible So Much? by Nobody: 3:12pm On Oct 16, 2011
Still can't face up to tough statements.Here engage some more.
Samar'ia shall bear her guilt, because she has rebelled against her God; they shall fall by the sword, their little ones shall be dashed in pieces, and their pregnant women ripped open."
Hosea 13:16
. "Behold the day of the Lord is coming, when the spoil taken from you will be divided in the midst of you. For I will gather the nations against Jerusalem to battle, and the city shall be taken and the houses plundered and the women ravished, "
bible god-Zechariah 14:1
30. "But if the thing is true, that the tokens of virginity were not found in the young woman, then you shall bring out the young woman to the door of her father's house, and the men of her city shall stone her to death with stones, "
bible god-Deuteronomy 22:20
These are from your beloved bible

Two things

1. A spiritually DEAD person cannot understand the bible in the right context

2. Reading the bible in your state will probably at some point madden you to the point of lunacy.

My advice, if you don't like the bible leave it alone , but allow those who cherish its beauty to indulge themselves.

Stop been a hater  grin
Re: Why Do People Hate The Bible So Much? by mathskill: 3:13pm On Oct 16, 2011
Martian:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Do People Hate The Bible So Much? by Nobody: 3:13pm On Oct 16, 2011
Martian:

Bye Sir and can I say , Good Riddance !!

grin
Re: Why Do People Hate The Bible So Much? by mathskill: 3:17pm On Oct 16, 2011
frosbel:

Two things

1. A spiritually DEAD person cannot understand the bible in the right context

2. Reading the bible in your state will probably at some point madden you to the point of lunacy.

My advice, if you don't like the bible leave it alone , but allow those who cherish its beauty to indulge themselves.

Stop been a hater  grin
ANswer this too

If jesus your God died on the cross for your sin,who or what is now your God.
Re: Why Do People Hate The Bible So Much? by Nobody: 3:21pm On Oct 16, 2011
So Christians you can see why people hate the BIBLE :

1. It tells them of their condition of sin - they cannot bear to hear this

2. It asks them to repent of their filthiness and perversion - this maddens them into a most indescribable rage

3. It gives them no choice to indulge the flesh and still hold onto GOD - but they love sin more than GOD, so this makes it almost impossible for them

4. It tells them of their future judgement and destruction - They cannot bear to listen to this, for while subconsciously they agree with this , consciously they  cannot accept it's truth in a most deluded fashion.

In summary, they hate the BIBLE because it is TRUTH and they are living the LIE !!!

Remind me, who is the FATHER of all LIES and LIARS ?
Re: Why Do People Hate The Bible So Much? by Nobody: 3:23pm On Oct 16, 2011
^^^^
Baseless argument!!!
Re: Why Do People Hate The Bible So Much? by mathskill: 3:28pm On Oct 16, 2011
frosbel:

So Christians you can see why people hate the BIBLE :

1. It tells them of their condition of sin - they cannot bear to hear this

2. It asks them to repent of their filthiness and perversion - this maddens them into a most indescribable rage

3. It gives them no choice to indulge the flesh and still hold onto GOD - but they love sin more than GOD, so this makes it almost impossible for them

4. It tells them of their future judgement and destruction - They cannot bear to listen to this, for while subconsciously they agree with this , consciously they  cannot accept it's truth in a most deluded fashion.

In summary, they hate the BIBLE because it is TRUTH and they are living the LIE !!!

Remind me, who is the FATHER of all LIES and LIARS ?
Always running,anwser these again if jesus was the the son,the father and the holy spirit those make mary the first bearer of triplets?
Re: Why Do People Hate The Bible So Much? by Amujale(m): 3:30pm On Oct 16, 2011
@frosbel Can you read?

The bible is a FRAUD used to try and brainwash anyone and everyone to accept a ficticious character they called Jesus the Christ.

The King James Version (KJV) was re-written in the 1600's by 47 English scholars under the command of King James Stuart I of England. And before this was the Bishop's bible that was re-written by scholars of Arch Bishop Parker under the reign of Queen Elizabeth I and it goes on and on uptil the book they originally called the Great bible

In essence this book is nothing more than the personal scrupples, desires of some of the most mentally twisted and sadistic European rulers in history. You only need to check out the history of King James I of England/King James VI of Scotland and Queen Elizabeth I to realise my point.

Lets focus on King James, this dude was the scum of the scum; infact scum isnt enough to describe this animal; he was a child molester (as in he Were Intimate with little boys), a murderer and a cheat.

And yet he commisioned the KJV.

Furthermore, there is not one story in the entire book that can claim to be original or TRUE. If it wasnt snatched out of a more older philosophy, it was merely made-up as pure fiction.
Re: Why Do People Hate The Bible So Much? by Nobody: 3:31pm On Oct 16, 2011
Always running,anwser these again if jesus was the the son,the father and the holy spirit those make mary the first bearer of triplets?

Where did the bible say that Mary gave birth to Triplets. undecided

I am sorry , but you need to get a proper education or some wisdom to analyse these high matters more logically !!
Re: Why Do People Hate The Bible So Much? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 3:32pm On Oct 16, 2011
[size=13pt]I swear ^^  grin grin

i hope now u are satisfied u this freak ? smiley All right, so now you have backed out of two of my questions.  I’m starting to think you don’t really care about my salvation as much as you claim.  Well, unlike your Jehovah, I shall be kind and offer a third chance at redemption  cheesy cheesy .  Consider Jesus’ teaching in Luke 6:30 “Give to every man that asketh of thee; and of him that taketh away thy goods ask them not again.”  Perhaps, if you emptied your wallet and “give of thee” I may seriously ponder accepting Jesus as my savior wink.

Chiaoo  smiley
[/size]

frosbel:

If you are gonna swear, at least spell the swear word correctly  grin
Re: Why Do People Hate The Bible So Much? by Nobody: 3:35pm On Oct 16, 2011
Amujale:

@frosbel Can you read?

The King James Version (KJV) was re-written in the 1600's by 47 English scholars under the command of King James Stuart I of England. And before this was the Bishop's bible that was re-written by scholars of Arch Bishop Parker under the reign of Queen Elizabeth I and it goes on and on uptil the book they originally called the Great bible

Lets focus on King James, this dude was the scum of the scum; infact scum isnt enough to; he was a child molester (as in he Were Intimate with little boys), a murderer and a cheat.

And yet he commisioned the KJV.

Furthermore, there is not one story in the entire book that can claim to be original or TRUE. If it wasnt snatched out of a more older philosophy, it was merely made-up as pure fiction.

Re: Why Do People Hate The Bible So Much? by Nobody: 3:35pm On Oct 16, 2011
Ogaga4Luv:

[size=13pt]I swear ^^  grin grin

i hope now u are satisfied u this freak ? smiley All right, so now you have backed out of two of my questions.  I’m starting to think you don’t really care about my salvation as much as you claim.  Well, unlike your Jehovah, I shall be kind and offer a third chance at redemption  cheesy cheesy .  Consider Jesus’ teaching in Luke 6:30 “Give to every man that asketh of thee; and of him that taketh away thy goods ask them not again.”  Perhaps, if you emptied your wallet and “give of thee” I may seriously ponder accepting Jesus as my savior wink.

Chiaoo  smiley
[/size]

It's Ciao not Chiaoo  grin
Re: Why Do People Hate The Bible So Much? by Amujale(m): 3:41pm On Oct 16, 2011
frosbel:

Are you afraid of the TRUTH? It is brotherly love that seeks to help set you FREE. I love you thats why i cannot just sit on my hands and watch as you continue on this path of nothingness; WAKE UP!

Please check me out, on all that i've written.

Re: Why Do People Hate The Bible So Much? by mathskill: 3:43pm On Oct 16, 2011
frosbel:

I am sorry , but you need to get a proper education or some wisdom to analyse these high matters more logically !!
[/quote
So you do respond afterall.A pattern has evolved in the way you respond to posts .You ignore the tough questions that touch on the very essence of your bible and religion and  choose to respond to simple less complex ones.Just goes to show you are insincere.To set thinks clear i AM NOT against you worshing whoever and whatever you choose but the approach you take in rubbishing every other religion is wrong when you have not finished dealing with the inherent inconsistency,double standards and probelms in christianity.
Re: Why Do People Hate The Bible So Much? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 3:45pm On Oct 16, 2011
[size=13pt]I can see u don't know don't understand so many things . . .  '' Chiaoo''- is the French version . grin grin smiley[/size]

frosbel:

It's Ciao not Chiaoo  grin
Re: Why Do People Hate The Bible So Much? by Nobody: 3:47pm On Oct 16, 2011
Martian #188 on: Today at 01:00:40 PM »:

Yeah, you're right. It's one of the most widely read books, it his quoted by people but only christians attach any importance to it.
I really think u need to arm your self well with info before u respond. what do u mean by only xtians attach importance to the bible? there are countless non christians that believes in the bible and even consider it true. many muslims do quote some text to even confirm some aspects of their quran. so if they dont attach importance to it as u ve claimed why would they rely on it to back up another book? also i can give u another group who believes in the bible. the grail messengers. they also quote the bible to confirm some things when explaining issues. U really need to mind your words else u would continue to goof

Other widely read and quoted books are the quran, the iliad, the communist manifesto, the republic, second treatise on civil government,harry potter series,1984 and my favorite Animal Farm. My point is that, the bible is just another book.
of course no one is disputing that other books are widely read, or have i stated it anywhere that the bible is the only widely read book? BTW what do u mean by the bible just being another book? are u sure this isnt a subjective and biased minority opinion?
Why do you think that it's only atheists who accept evolution? Here's a prominent christian who lead the biologists that mapped out the human genome. He accepts evolution. Francis Sellers Collins (born April 14, 1950), is an American physician-geneticist, noted for his discoveries of disease genes and his leadership of the Human Genome Project (HGP). He currently serves as Director of the National Institutes of Health in Bethesda, Maryland. Prior to being appointed Director, he founded and was president of the BioLogos Foundation. Collins has written a book about his Christian faith, and Pope Benedict XVI appointed Francis Collins to the Pontifical Academy of Sciences.
I dont think i've said anything regarding only atheists being the believers in evolution. I said some atheists. I never said anything about thiests believing in evolution or not, cos even the theists that do accept evolution, do so having in mind different cause of evolution as against the beliefs held by the atheists regarding evolution. theists and atheists dont hold same belief about evolution even though some theists believes in it. what im simply telling u is that some atheists accept it as a fact and 100% answer providing which is an erroneous position.
It seems the only christians who don't accept it are the ones who don't understand it, don't care to understand it,are just too ignorant to understand it or are just too arrogant to admit that they share traits and are evolutionary cousins of other primates. But they don't have a problem with invisible superman using dirt and magic to create bosoms and testicles.
This is BS. mr man do u believe in evolution? have u studied it? do u accept it as a fact and a non contestable answer to the origin of man/universe?
An assertion made by a minority to upset the majority? Playing the victim again? You still tryiing to position yourself as the underdog? QUIT! Christians had free reign when the world was a lot more ignorant but now that the internet has caused the proliferation of information exposing your house of cards, you want to cry foul. Miss me with that bullsh#t . The minority isn't trying to upset the majority, the minority just got bolder.
Its a fact that the atheists belongs amongst the minority in the worlds population. Thats why the likes of Dawkins are evangelizing seriously to give atheism more popularity. I still maintain my stance that its just a ploy by the minority atheists like u. One of the definition/description of a particular kind of atheism is that they are mostly found on the internet and do run away from debate.
I didn't deduce wrongly from your post, your persistent questions and your example of Teslim implied that all atheists don't think right.
u are still equivocating. show me where i directly stated that atheists dont think rightly if not shut up regarding this aspect. all4naija was explicit about his declaration but i don think i stated it in direct terms as he did.
Actually I can do that, but first you have to help me think right (since I'm a polyatheist) and prove to me beyond reasonable doubt that my invisible omnipresent bodyguard standing over my shoulder right now doesn't exist. After you do that, I'll use your method to prove to you beyond reasonable doubt that your god resides exclusively in your frontal lobe.
guy quit this your game of dodging. if u have the balls, respond to my challenge and stop acting childish. I have asked u close to 3 questions or 3 threads which u ran from. probably the questions were too much for u to handle or u are just clueless about your belief that theres no God/ the bible God isnt real. I dare u once again to prove with science or whatever to convince me beyond reasonable doubt hat the bible God is not real.
Re: Why Do People Hate The Bible So Much? by mathskill: 3:50pm On Oct 16, 2011
frosbel:

So you do respond afterall.A pattern has evolved in the way you respond to posts .You ignore the tough questions that touch on the very essence of your bible and religion and choose to respond to simple less complex ones.Just goes to show you are insincere.To set thinks clear i AM NOT against you worshing whoever and whatever you choose but the approach you take in rubbishing every other religion is wrong when you have not finished dealing with the inherent inconsistency,double standards and probelms in christianity.
Re: Why Do People Hate The Bible So Much? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 4:09pm On Oct 16, 2011
[size=13pt]I see so many religionists rant and rave about how Atheists are “not tolerant of believers and have no respect for their faith”. To non believers this claim is absurd. For intolerance of various religions is the foundation of Judaism, Christianity, Muslim and many other orthodox communities. Matter of fact, the Bible and Pentateuch commands religious intolerance in MANY verses cheesy cheesy , even to the point of KILLING people for their beliefs. Here then, are a few choice verses that show just how intolerant these religionists are of other believers and nonbelievers. We shall start with the two verses that helped to inflict one of the biggest mass murders in history, the Inquisition. smiley

Woman with “familiar spirits” must be stoned to death. Leviticus 20:27

“Thou shalt not suffer a witch to live.” Exodus 22:18
[/size]
Re: Why Do People Hate The Bible So Much? by Nobody: 4:24pm On Oct 16, 2011
toba:

I really think u need to arm your self well with info before u respond. what do u mean by only xtians attach importance to the bible? there are countless non christians that believes in the bible and even consider it true. many muslims do quote some text to even confirm some aspects of their quran. so if they dont attach importance to it as u ve claimed why would they rely on it to back up another book? also i can give u another group who believes in the bible. the grail messengers. they also quote the bible to confirm some things when explaining issues. U really need to mind your words else u would continue to goof of course no one is disputing that other books are widely read, or have i stated it anywhere that the bible is the only widely read book? BTW what do u mean by the bible just being another book? are u sure this isnt a subjective and biased minority opinion? I dont think i've said anything regarding only atheists being the believers in evolution. I said some atheists. I never said anything about thiests believing in evolution or not, cos even the theists that do accept evolution, do so having in mind different cause of evolution as against the beliefs held by the atheists regarding evolution. theists and atheists dont hold same belief about evolution even though some theists believes in it. what im simply telling u is that some atheists accept it as a fact and 100% answer providing which is an erroneous position. This is BS. mr man do u believe in evolution? have u studied it? do u accept it as a fact and a non contestable answer to the origin of man/universe? Its a fact that the atheists belongs amongst the minority in the worlds population. Thats why the likes of Dawkins are evangelizing seriously to give atheism more popularity. I still maintain my stance that its just a ploy by the minority atheists like u. One of the definition/description of a particular kind of atheism is that they are mostly found on the internet and do run away from debate. u are still equivocating. show me where i directly stated that atheists dont think rightly if not shut up regarding this aspect. all4naija was explicit about his declaration but i don think i stated it in direct terms as he did. guy quit this your game of dodging. if u have the balls, respond to my challenge and stop acting childish. I have asked u close to 3 questions or 3 threads which u ran from. probably the questions were too much for u to handle or u are just clueless about your belief that theres no God/ the bible God isnt real. I dare u once again to prove with science or whatever to convince me beyond reasonable doubt hat the bible God is not real.

Run? from what? Your arguments are just tiring and I'm bored with you people. Your god exists just in the pages of your bible, only christians or abrahamic based faiths (muslims, grail message) think its more than a book. It's just another epic amongst many. Why should I continue a conversation with someone who couldn't see the similarities between Ovid's flood in the metamorphosis and Noah's flood in the bible? I can't prove your god doesn't exist because it's not prudent to try and disprove mythology. I mean, Zeus existed as far as the ancient Greeks were concerned but now that no one believes in him, he is just mythology. Same goes for your god.
You people bore me. See ya.

Your over inflated ego is the reason you think people not influenced by Judasim take your bible serious. lol You take the grail message serious too, just like you said you also get your worldview from islam. So christianity, islam, and the grail message constitute a major part of your world view? Riveting!!
Re: Why Do People Hate The Bible So Much? by Nobody: 4:42pm On Oct 16, 2011
ok
Re: Why Do People Hate The Bible So Much? by zataxs: 4:52pm On Oct 16, 2011
@frosbel shouting does to make someone true/false
atheist don't hate the bible, it is one of the key evidences that we have that we are right

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Is Euthanasia A Sin ??? / The Coming Back Of Jesus: How To Be Prepared As A Christian / Atheists, Agnostics, Deists And Liberals And Freethinkers Lets Meet Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 121
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.