Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,327 members, 7,808,099 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:12 AM

Junior And His Dad's Toothbrush - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Junior And His Dad's Toothbrush (876 Views)

"Hilarious Pic" You Found Out Your Grandfather used your toothbrush / Hilarious Photo: How To Know Your Wife's Dad Never Wanted The Wedding To Happen / (Image).Laugh To The Toothbrush And Tissue Paper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Junior And His Dad's Toothbrush by Dandy1(m): 10:35pm On Oct 14, 2011
little junior had always wondered what was in between his fathers legs, so one day he decided to ask his mum, JUNIOR: mummy what is in between daddys legs pls i really want to know MUM: junior i dont have time for dat, hurry up and go to school. little junior went to school thinking about it all day long, after the bell was rung junior ran all the way home to ask his mother again, when he got home he smiled at what he saw and was very happy for knowing the answer to his question when his mum came back, she noticed her son was exceptionally happy and she decided to interrogate him MOM: junior why are u smiling JUNIOR: mum i av known the answer to my question MOM: really so wat is it??/ JUNIOR: it is a toothbrush MOM: #laughs# toothbrush, veery funny JUNIOR: it is not funny mom dats the truth, when i came back 4rm sch today i saw our maid kneeling down in front of daddy and she was brushing her teeth with dad's toothbrush and there was toothpaste in her mouth.
MOM fainted!
Re: Junior And His Dad's Toothbrush by bright007(f): 12:49am On Oct 15, 2011
Good one but u can do better*
Re: Junior And His Dad's Toothbrush by Ajibel(m): 1:54am On Oct 15, 2011
Jokes rating 5%

(1) (Reply)

Hapi Boxing Day Peeps / Check All This Funny Pictures / Laff Taya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.