Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,638 members, 7,801,847 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:55 AM

Libyan Rebels Describe How They Torture, ra.pe And Kill Their Victims - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Libyan Rebels Describe How They Torture, ra.pe And Kill Their Victims (7022 Views)

Kidnappers Feed Their Victims With Soft-Drinks And Biscuits / Robbers (inside Commercial Bus) Took Their Victims To ATM Point To Withdraw Cash / House Where Kidnappers Keep Their Victims In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Libyan Rebels Describe How They Torture, ra.pe And Kill Their Victims by cap28: 11:56pm On Oct 14, 2011
Thursday, June 9, 2011(V) violation in Libya
Aljazeera Missuratah - Asamao Mad & criminal acts of rebels

REBEL: She told us "Please this is not our ways or what our faith or our Islam condones. Please why are you doing this?"

REPORTER: And you didnt listen to her?

REBEL: No
REPORTER: Because you have no heart or feelings to listen to her, your conscious is dead! I will let the Libyan people watching to analyze or try to understand this because I cant understand it or make sense of it!!! so you cut her bosoms off?
REBEL: Yes, and her daughter fainted, and we went back for the rest of the children
REPORTER: And you went out to celebrate?
REBEL:Yes
REPORTER:Tell me about the celebration, how did u celebrate?
REBEL: We put  bosoms on a table and we were chanting and saying God is Great.
REPORTER: You can even say God's name? How can you know God?, Ok what table? Tell me about it
REBEL: We got a table and and displayed  bosoms we cut off from the girls and women
REPORTER: Tell me more about this celebration, what else did you do?
REBEL: We were drinking alcoholic drinks and had the radio on.
REPORTER: So you were happy?
REBEL: Yes we even had drinks and pastries and desserts
REPORTER: You had food and drinks and pastries laid out?!!!!!!! dear GOD!!!, Tell me do you believe in God? Even though I don't think you have any idea about HIM. You know if you weren't sitting here right in front of me and I am hearing this from you, your confessions, I wouldn't believe it because I don't think any human being can commit such ugliness such as slaughtering, beheading, Desecrating and then mutilating and cutting off the violated women's bosoms and then celebrate and dance and have cake afterwards!!!! there is no category in the human race for such an example as the one sitting in front of me now!
part II

REPORTER: Continue
REBEL: I went back tot he warehouse, changed my clothes and then went back to my checkpoint. Two days later they called us and told us to meet at the court house.
REPORTER: The Desecrating and choping off breats how much did u get paied to do that?
REBEL: We didn't do it for money
REPORER: Then you  contacted by this man called Baset?REBEL: Yes. We  called to meet at the court and we  told to fill the fire trucks with gasoline, so we did then we returned them to the fire stations.
REPORTER: To fill he gas tank or the water tank?
REBEL: Fill the water tank with gasoline
REPORTER: There are two tanks, the big one that is for water to put out fires, and there is the smaller one for gas, 
REBEL: Yes we filled the big ones, the watrer tanks
REPORTER: Why??
REBEL: Becase we were told that the army was coming, so the plan was to drive the fire trucks to the army convoies and blow them up
REPORTER:  I see, so you mean when the convoies arrive you would take the fire trucks and blow them up in order to cause as much damage and kill as many of the army as possible!!
REBEL: Yes exactly
REPORTER: And those men from the army , where are they from??
REBEL:LIBYANS
REPORTER: and where are you from?REBEL: LIBYAN

REPORTER: How can you do all that?? continue
REBEL: A couple of days later, we  contacted again and  told that a group of people will be coming from Tawergha to get gas and they were captured at the checkpoint because they are from Tawergha and it is known tat people from Tawergha are supporters of Gaddafi so we captured them and took them to the jail in the court house, and the next day we tied them up and took them to the slaugter house.
REPORTER: What? They were alive?
REBEL: Yes
REPORTER: So these are normal people who just came to fill up their cars with gas and you captured them and took them to the slaughter house?REBEL: We took them and beheaded them, all of us did, the 6 men from Tawergha
REPORTER: did you chop them off? Or just the heads?
REBEL: We separated the heads from the bodies and put them in the meat locker or freezer then we went back tot he court house and each one of us received a 1000 Libyan dinars. Then I went home, changed my clothes and went back to my checkpoint where forces of the army came from the south , we were told to let them enter the city, there were 4 tanks and a number of jeeps , there was cross fire in the are of SHRAKSA where 8 of the Libyan troops died
REPORTER; and how many of your group died
REBEL :4 of us died
REPORTER; OK continue
REBEL: The army forces retreated, we took the corpses of the deead soldiers back to the court house, there was a tank there set on fire and an Egyptian man by the name of kaled Abu Ziad, he was holding the body of a Libyan soldier
REPORTER: Who is the Egyptian?
REBEL; He was one of us, he works with us, so we gathered the bodies of the dead troops, and one of us , he is from the family Shnesha, ripped the heart out of the soldier's body
REPORTER: So you cut his chest open??
REBEL: YES , and got his heart out and the man from Shnesha family stepped on it and stomped it with his shoe (the heart). Then the bodies were taken upstairs, by then we had all gathered around and we were chanting slogans of victory.
REPORTER: Victory for whom? I dont know how to even speak to you, I just can't,  ok ok carry on continue
REBEL: We went back to the slaughter house and put the bodies in the freezer, then went back and got our money.
REPORTER: So basically any crime, violation, slaughter, mutilation, u get paid for? So basically its a business, you just have to sell your heart and feelings and conscious in exchange,  so how much did you get this time?REBEL: 20,000 Libyan dinars
REPORTER: All this money, and all these amounts you are talking about is for what?
REBEL: It is to encourage and motivate us, to destroy and vandalize and commit crimes , whoever does that gets huge sums of money, anyway so I went back home to change my clothes then went to sleep, the next morning I headed to the checkpoint where we stayed for about a week, checking and searching who passes through, then we  told to be careful since the army might be coming so we were warned, and the army forces did attack and we ran away and retreated and went into houses to hide. 

http://libyasos..com/2011/06/v-violation-in-libya.html

These are the monsters that Goodluck Jonathan and even Wole Soyinka recognise and support, God help us!!!!!
Re: Libyan Rebels Describe How They Torture, ra.pe And Kill Their Victims by cap28: 12:03am On Oct 15, 2011
Friday, July 1, 2011(V) TARGETING BLACK PEOPLE

More and more Black People speak out against horrible Acts of Racism by Rebels from East Libya. Black people are mass slaughtered by the rebels, Africa is getting more and more angry each day,  Black people in Eastern Libya are led in the butcher houses like catle, hanged on the squares, their heads are cut off, their naked dead bodies are driven around on pick-ups for show off, black children are raped and mutilated, their fingers cut off, 
   Africa will not tolerate Racism on their continent,  that's why there is so much support for Gadaffi's Libya from the African Union, and from the ordinary Africans,  becouse Gaddafi always respected their human rights, and love them like his sons,   These Al Qaeda rebels brought nothing but pure hell,

GOODLUCK JONATHAN YOU ARE A DISGRACE TO THE ENTIRE AFRICAN PEOPLE FOR RECOGNISING THESE SAVAGES!!!!

http://libyasos..com/2011/07/v-targeting-black-people.html
Re: Libyan Rebels Describe How They Torture, ra.pe And Kill Their Victims by Nobody: 7:22am On Oct 15, 2011
The NTC rebels have ties with the salafist group for preaching and combat, which is an offshoot of alqaeda in the islamic magrheb. I believe that camaraderie between them & NATO will soon end, & the world will eventualy exonerate qadaffi
Re: Libyan Rebels Describe How They Torture, ra.pe And Kill Their Victims by velo10: 11:35pm On Oct 16, 2011
People actually supported these motherfuckers to be in charge of an oil rich nation as long as the imperialists get their cut. Iraq is a big lesson people are yet to learn
Re: Libyan Rebels Describe How They Torture, ra.pe And Kill Their Victims by atasteve: 9:42am On Oct 17, 2011
The hearts of men are wicked above all thing.
What a man sows he shall reap.
Re: Libyan Rebels Describe How They Torture, ra.pe And Kill Their Victims by Nobody: 9:51am On Oct 17, 2011
Please tell me what is different between what these rebels did and what you brothers (Hausa and Yoruba) did during the Nigeria Civil war? Did you people and the world disowned Nigerian government for that? Please shit happens in war am sure that Gaddaffi forces may have similar gory tales to tell. The bottom line is war is evil and Jonathan not discrediting the rebels will never change the atrocities that are unspoken of in any war, be it a war that involves the U.S.A or the Somalia rebels. So please keep your emotions in check and stop blaming Jonathan coz am sure if Gaddffi did what he ought to do am sure Libya wouldn't have found herself in this mess.
Re: Libyan Rebels Describe How They Torture, ra.pe And Kill Their Victims by MrWhy1(m): 9:54am On Oct 17, 2011
Obamaaaaaaaaaaaaa , Obombooooooooo. See what you have caused?? Your so called "rebel friends" are committing heinous crimes and you and your cronies have said nothing. Your actions will come back and bite you hard!
Re: Libyan Rebels Describe How They Torture, ra.pe And Kill Their Victims by xcolanto(m): 9:59am On Oct 17, 2011
My heart goes out to all the africans that died in the cause of defending their homeland and lives from the wrath of Nato and the western imperialist cry
Re: Libyan Rebels Describe How They Torture, ra.pe And Kill Their Victims by agog: 10:04am On Oct 17, 2011
my heart bleed as i read this horrendous account. God have mercy.
Re: Libyan Rebels Describe How They Torture, ra.pe And Kill Their Victims by Nobody: 10:17am On Oct 17, 2011
These guys are worse than Ghadaffi and their regime will be brutal in history.BTW,what is happening in egypt ?
Re: Libyan Rebels Describe How They Torture, ra.pe And Kill Their Victims by pendo89(f): 10:30am On Oct 17, 2011
ouch.
This is madness taken to extreme levels.
Re: Libyan Rebels Describe How They Torture, ra.pe And Kill Their Victims by BabaEleko(m): 10:40am On Oct 17, 2011
woodcook:

Please tell me what is different between what these rebels did and what you brothers (Hausa and Yoruba) did during the Nigeria Civil war? Did you people and the world disowned Nigerian government for that? Please poo happens in war am sure that Gaddaffi forces may have similar gory tales to tell. The bottom line is war is evil and Jonathan not discrediting the rebels will never change the atrocities that are unspoken of in any war, be it a war that involves the U.S.A or the Somalia rebels. So please keep your emotions in check and stop blaming Jonathan coz am sure if Gaddffi did what he ought to do am sure Libya wouldn't have found herself in this mess.

[size=14pt]What has the civil war got to do with this that is happening decades after it, bro??  You should be tied to a tree and violated with that your computer keyboard and at last chopped up like beat sample and your body part used as a firewood to cook as your name implies. Anofia[/size]
Re: Libyan Rebels Describe How They Torture, ra.pe And Kill Their Victims by moderatorr: 10:46am On Oct 17, 2011
fabricated story.
Concocted by a primary 6 reportor.
Re: Libyan Rebels Describe How They Torture, ra.pe And Kill Their Victims by DAY12(m): 10:52am On Oct 17, 2011
moderatorr:

fabricated story.
Concocted by a primary 6 reportor.

grin
Re: Libyan Rebels Describe How They Torture, ra.pe And Kill Their Victims by cap28: 10:55am On Oct 17, 2011
~Bluetooth:

These guys are worse than Ghadaffi and their regime will be brutal in history.BTW,what is happening in egypt ?

nothing positive is happening in egypt, mubarak has been replaced by his second in command  and chief of army staff - Field Marshall  Mohammed Tantawi - a well known murderer and torturer during the Mubarak regime.

the egyptians have tried to rise up again but many are being arrested, imprisoned and tortured.
Re: Libyan Rebels Describe How They Torture, ra.pe And Kill Their Victims by passionate88: 11:11am On Oct 17, 2011
Allahu Akbar, Useless bunch of people with a useless religion,
Re: Libyan Rebels Describe How They Torture, ra.pe And Kill Their Victims by justwise(m): 11:20am On Oct 17, 2011
cap28:

Thursday, June 9, 2011(V) violation in Libya
Aljazeera Missuratah - Asamao Mad & criminal acts of rebels

REBEL: She told us "Please this is not our ways or what our faith or our Islam condones. Please why are you doing this?"

REPORTER: And you didnt listen to her?

REBEL: No
REPORTER: Because you have no heart or feelings to listen to her, your conscious is dead! I will let the Libyan people watching to analyze or try to understand this because I cant understand it or make sense of it!!! so you cut her bosoms off?
REBEL: Yes, and her daughter fainted, and we went back for the rest of the children
REPORTER: And you went out to celebrate?
REBEL:Yes
REPORTER:Tell me about the celebration, how did u celebrate?
REBEL: We put  bosoms on a table and we were chanting and saying God is Great.
REPORTER: You can even say God's name? How can you know God?, Ok what table? Tell me about it
REBEL: We got a table and and displayed  bosoms we cut off from the girls and women
REPORTER: Tell me more about this celebration, what else did you do?
REBEL: We were drinking alcoholic drinks and had the radio on.
REPORTER: So you were happy?
REBEL: Yes we even had drinks and pastries and desserts
REPORTER: You had food and drinks and pastries laid out?!!!!!!! dear GOD!!!, Tell me do you believe in God? Even though I don't think you have any idea about HIM. You know if you weren't sitting here right in front of me and I am hearing this from you, your confessions, I wouldn't believe it because I don't think any human being can commit such ugliness such as slaughtering, beheading, Desecrating and then mutilating and cutting off the violated women's bosoms and then celebrate and dance and have cake afterwards!!!! there is no category in the human race for such an example as the one sitting in front of me now!
part II

REPORTER: Continue
REBEL: I went back tot he warehouse, changed my clothes and then went back to my checkpoint. Two days later they called us and told us to meet at the court house.
REPORTER: The Desecrating and choping off breats how much did u get paied to do that?
REBEL: We didn't do it for money
REPORER: Then you  contacted by this man called Baset?REBEL: Yes. We  called to meet at the court and we  told to fill the fire trucks with gasoline, so we did then we returned them to the fire stations.
REPORTER: To fill he gas tank or the water tank?
REBEL: Fill the water tank with gasoline
REPORTER: There are two tanks, the big one that is for water to put out fires, and there is the smaller one for gas, 
REBEL: Yes we filled the big ones, the watrer tanks
REPORTER: Why??
REBEL: Becase we were told that the army was coming, so the plan was to drive the fire trucks to the army convoies and blow them up
REPORTER:  I see, so you mean when the convoies arrive you would take the fire trucks and blow them up in order to cause as much damage and kill as many of the army as possible!!
REBEL: Yes exactly
REPORTER: And those men from the army , where are they from??
REBEL:LIBYANS
REPORTER: and where are you from?REBEL: LIBYAN

REPORTER: How can you do all that?? continue
REBEL: A couple of days later, we  contacted again and  told that a group of people will be coming from Tawergha to get gas and they were captured at the checkpoint because they are from Tawergha and it is known tat people from Tawergha are supporters of Gaddafi so we captured them and took them to the jail in the court house, and the next day we tied them up and took them to the slaugter house.
REPORTER: What? They were alive?
REBEL: Yes
REPORTER: So these are normal people who just came to fill up their cars with gas and you captured them and took them to the slaughter house?REBEL: We took them and beheaded them, all of us did, the 6 men from Tawergha
REPORTER: did you chop them off? Or just the heads?
REBEL: We separated the heads from the bodies and put them in the meat locker or freezer then we went back tot he court house and each one of us received a 1000 Libyan dinars. Then I went home, changed my clothes and went back to my checkpoint where forces of the army came from the south , we were told to let them enter the city, there were 4 tanks and a number of jeeps , there was cross fire in the are of SHRAKSA where 8 of the Libyan troops died
REPORTER; and how many of your group died
REBEL :4 of us died
REPORTER; OK continue
REBEL: The army forces retreated, we took the corpses of the deead soldiers back to the court house, there was a tank there set on fire and an Egyptian man by the name of kaled Abu Ziad, he was holding the body of a Libyan soldier
REPORTER: Who is the Egyptian?
REBEL; He was one of us, he works with us, so we gathered the bodies of the dead troops, and one of us , he is from the family Shnesha, ripped the heart out of the soldier's body
REPORTER: So you cut his chest open??
REBEL: YES , and got his heart out and the man from Shnesha family stepped on it and stomped it with his shoe (the heart). Then the bodies were taken upstairs, by then we had all gathered around and we were chanting slogans of victory.
REPORTER: Victory for whom? I dont know how to even speak to you, I just can't,  ok ok carry on continue
REBEL: We went back to the slaughter house and put the bodies in the freezer, then went back and got our money.
REPORTER: So basically any crime, violation, slaughter, mutilation, u get paid for? So basically its a business, you just have to sell your heart and feelings and conscious in exchange,  so how much did you get this time?REBEL: 20,000 Libyan dinars
REPORTER: All this money, and all these amounts you are talking about is for what?
REBEL: It is to encourage and motivate us, to destroy and vandalize and commit crimes , whoever does that gets huge sums of money, anyway so I went back home to change my clothes then went to sleep, the next morning I headed to the checkpoint where we stayed for about a week, checking and searching who passes through, then we  told to be careful since the army might be coming so we were warned, and the army forces did attack and we ran away and retreated and went into houses to hide. 

http://libyasos..com/2011/06/v-violation-in-libya.html

These are the monsters that Goodluck Jonathan and even Wole Soyinka recognise and support, God help us!!!!!
Loads of nonsense from a well known NL lunatic. Keep making up stories and pushing ur Pro Gaddafi campaign
Re: Libyan Rebels Describe How They Torture, ra.pe And Kill Their Victims by cap28: 11:28am On Oct 17, 2011
justwise:

Loads of nonsense from a well known NL lunatic. Keep making up stories and pushing your Pro Gaddafi campaign

my prayer for you is that you find yourself trapped in a war torn country where blacks are being massacred -

i suppose these are also fabricated as well:

http://libyasos..com/2011/06/v-massacre-ni-benghazi-18.html

you remind me of those jews who never beleived that the nazis were exterminating their people until the doors of the gas chambers were clamped shut behind them and gas began filtering through to suffocate them to death.

people like you are a scourge and curse on our race because you are like trained circus monkeys - as a matter of fact monkeys exhibit more initiative and critical thought than you - have you ever for one minute been able to utilise even 1% of the cells in between your ears that you call a brain - just asking ?
Re: Libyan Rebels Describe How They Torture, ra.pe And Kill Their Victims by thameamead(f): 11:31am On Oct 17, 2011
passionate88:

Allahu Akbar, Useless bunch of people with a useless religion,

cap28,
what i don't understand is why the so-called African Experts you see on Al Jazeera, SKY News, BBC, Cross Talk ( Russia Today) are not speaking out against the atrocities bn committed by the rebels, I wrote on Ayo Johnson's facebook wall,  i asked him to speak out but he clicked the like button and that was it, I have seen him on numerous news channel since i wrote on his wallpage but he has not talked about it. he has bn on Sky News reviewing the Saturday papers and on Al Jazeera talking about the oil spill in Kenya. Ayo Johnson is the director of VIEWPOINT point, he's always popping up on news channel and uploading it on his facebook page but he's a sell out, he has lost respect i had for him because he refused to speak out, we need people like him to speak out, if he can't then no else can, even the right wing Sunday Mail colmnist Peter Hitchens wrote about it in his column yesterday, he asked the British Government to intervern, if a right-wing colmnist can be bold enough to write about something which most right-wing papers have refused to report. wht does that tell us? we are on our own.
Re: Libyan Rebels Describe How They Torture, ra.pe And Kill Their Victims by cap28: 11:41am On Oct 17, 2011
thameamead:

cap28,
what i don't understand is why the so-called African Experts you see on Al Jazeera, SKY News, BBC, Cross Talk ( Russia Today) are not speaking out against the atrocities bn committed by the rebels, I wrote on Ayo Johnson's facebook wall, i asked him to speak out but he clicked the like button and that was it, I have seen him on numerous news channel since i wrote on his wallpage but he has not talked about it. he has bn on Sky News reviewing the Saturday papers and on Al Jazeera talking about the oil spill in Kenya. Ayo Johnson is the director of VIEWPOINT point, he's always popping up on news channel and uploading it on his facebook page but he's a sell out, he has lost respect i had for him because he refused to speak out, we need people like him to speak out, if he can't then no else can, even the right wing Sunday Mail colmnist Peter Hitchens wrote about it in his column yesterday, he asked the British Government to intervern, if a right-wing colmnist can be bold enough to write about something which most right-wing papers have refused to report. wht does that tell us? we are on our own.

Thamesmead the likes of Ayo Johnson and other rented house negroes are getting their bills paid by the western corporate media that is why they keep their mouths firmly shut, the way they see it those dead black africans are not paying their bills therefore why should they risk putting their careers on the line? these people are complete sell outs but their day of reckoning will come.

i do not entertain any information from any of the western corporate media because they are all working in collaboration with NATO to feed the masses with lies, distortions and in some cases outright media blackouts - are you aware that some independent investigative journalists who were in libya 2months ago were threatened by journalists workign for the bbc, al jazeera and cnn to STOP reporting the truth!!!! one particular guy - mahdi nazemroaya a canadian national was actually told that he would never be allowed to make it out of libya alive and attempts were made to hand him over to the NTC rebels for "questioning" , if not for the appeals that went out from his mother and some independent journalists in the US and canada that guy would have been killed by the NTC. what we are seeing is one of the greatest tragedies in modern history.
Re: Libyan Rebels Describe How They Torture, ra.pe And Kill Their Victims by MrWhy1(m): 12:03pm On Oct 17, 2011
@cap28

Don't mind those lunatics who can't think for themselves. This is why blacks will continue to be treated like animals everywhere. Most of our people have refused to learn from history. They are blinded and living in fleeting illusion with the little comfort they have got wherever they are.

Those cocky Blacks who are refusing to face reality that in this world, they are on their own will learn the hard way. They are a disgrace to Mama Africa and I also pray they fall victim to what innocent black Lbyans/Africans are going through at the hands of these "rebels".

[b]By Herve Bar | AFP – Mon, Oct 10, 2011
In the heart of the Mediterranean city of Sirte, the Ouagadougou conference centre lies in ruins, the showpiece of Moamer Kadhafi's pan-African dream smashed by Libya's new regime forces.

"Who cares about Africans? We have enough to do dealing with Arabs," shouted one of a group of National Transitional Council (NTC) fighters inside the fortress-like centre, built by Kadhafi to host African summits.

NTC forces on Sunday seized control of the conference centre, a key target since they launched a September 15 offensive on the fallen strongman's hometown.

Four weeks of shelling has largely destroyed the sprawling complex, which groups 10 rectangular buildings covering several acres (hectares) ringed by high iron gates.

"No resident of Sirte was allowed to enter here. It was only for foreigners and members of the regime," said an NTC fighter.

The facade of the main building is pierced by shelling and windows are smashed, littering the white marble entrance of the main hall, where part of the metal ceiling has collapsed.

The interior of the landmark centre is in ruins. Benches are shredded by shrapnel, walls pockmarked, furniture is destroyed and the floors flooded with broken glass.

Desks and cabinets block the emergency exits, which served as sniper posts for pro-Kadhafi diehards.

On the upper floor, NTC fighters busily searched the drawers in the administration offices as well as the completely empty fridges in the kitchens.

In the cafeteria next door, imitation Louis XVI dining chairs were still perfectly aligned with tables covered by the dust of the bombing.

The glass railing of an escalator has been left miraculously intact. Huge yellow sofas are lined up against the walls of the first floor, the apparent rest area for heads of states.

Displayed on every wall, slogans highlight the fight against "colonialism" and the glories of "Arab-African unity."

Down the hall, the conference room where Kadhafi, the self-proclaimed "King of Kings of Africa," brought together his counterparts in the continent is almost burned down.

The circular room is plunged in darkness, amid the smell of burning plastic.

"It's all money stolen from the Libyans," said an NTC fighter. "And for what? To satisfy the whims of a madman who forced us to live more than 40 years as slaves."

A meeting room with no windows has escaped almost intact, except for a thick layer of dust on its desks made of expensive wood and a flat-screen television, which caught the attention of fighters.

Outside the entrance, armed men waved the new flags of Libya and Iraq.

After seizing the centre, fighters spread throughout the complex, tearing down portraits of the fugitive Kadhafi and the green flags of his fallen 42-year regime.

A day after taking a four-lane avenue into the centre, the NTC forces also seized Sirte's university and its new campus, a huge site where Kadhafi's snipers had been picking them off from unfinished buildings.

Bullets and shells later on Sunday hit the Ouagadougou centre again, but this time from Kadhafi loyalists to the north.
[/b]

http://news.yahoo.com/kadhafi-pan-africa-dream-tatters-sirte-222925941.html
Re: Libyan Rebels Describe How They Torture, ra.pe And Kill Their Victims by Nobody: 12:03pm On Oct 17, 2011
Baba_Eleko:

[size=14pt]What has the civil war got to do with this that is happening decades after it, bro??  You should be tied to a tree and violated with that your computer keyboard and at last chopped up like beat sample and your body part used as a  firewood to cook as your name implies. Anofia[/size]

Baba_Eleko am sure you are a full grown man! Well am surprised at your reaction. But then I won't fall for it what I want you to understand is that no war is free from atrocities like that. You might find it difficult to believe even the most cherished wars - (Nigerian civil war by people like you ), the Afghan and Iraq war (by Americans) are all punctuated by series of evil that are worst than what we have on this thread. My position was that the poster should not condemn Jonathan for not discrediting the present government on ground by trying to wipe up settlements based on the gory tales described above.  Please face fact and don't let your emotions take the better part of your reasoning.
Re: Libyan Rebels Describe How They Torture, ra.pe And Kill Their Victims by Nobody: 12:05pm On Oct 17, 2011
Baba_Eleko

Please if you don't mind I would appreciate if you can name any war free from crimes like these? Just one!! grin
Re: Libyan Rebels Describe How They Torture, ra.pe And Kill Their Victims by odomanis: 12:14pm On Oct 17, 2011
I wonder why some people are surprised at this story. These are things that happen during war situations. There is nothing strange about them. Nigerian soldiers did worse things to Igbos during and even after the Nigerian Civil war.
Re: Libyan Rebels Describe How They Torture, ra.pe And Kill Their Victims by BabaEleko(m): 12:21pm On Oct 17, 2011
woodcook:

Baba_Eleko

Please if you don't mind I would appreciate if you can name any war free from crimes like these? Just one!! grin

Well, none actually but the fact that one is reading and picturing how gruesome it is and below it someone is making it look like its all good. Lastly, the last part of ur comment just didn't do it for me. It is not Ghadaffi thats ain't do what he ought to do. Its not Ghadaffi Vs his Pple. And that Jonathan is right at joining hands with those criminals at the time he did just didnt do it for me, sorry bro.
Re: Libyan Rebels Describe How They Torture, ra.pe And Kill Their Victims by debosky(m): 12:26pm On Oct 17, 2011
@ Mr Why

If we are to believe a 'western conspiracy' how come yahoo (western media) is reporting what you just posted?

If we are to believe a 'conspiracy' involving Al Jazeera, did they not report the violation of Africans and the killing of Africans?

The truth is, in such a war composed of disparate elements just banding together to fight there will be abuses and atrocities. However I do not believe in yet another claim of conspiracy - as early as June/July, the UN had done an investigation showing both Ghaddafi's side AND the NTC had committed war crimes - there is no secret about that.

In my view, the NTC is simply the lesser of two evils - they are no saints but are likely more tolerable than Ghaddafis public threats to annihilate whole cities for not supporting his tyranny.
Re: Libyan Rebels Describe How They Torture, ra.pe And Kill Their Victims by MrWhy1(m): 12:29pm On Oct 17, 2011
@odomanis
I wonder why some people are surprised at this story. These are things that happen during war situations. There is nothing strange about them. Nigerian soldiers did worse things to Igbos during and even after the Nigerian Civil war

My friend don't come and display your ignorance here. Have you ever heard of war crimes under the Geneva Convention?
Re: Libyan Rebels Describe How They Torture, ra.pe And Kill Their Victims by MrWhy1(m): 12:44pm On Oct 17, 2011
@debosky

Well, that is your point of view. If you think NTC is a lesser evil, let us just wait and see.

Despite the fact that some independent honest journalist have bravery reported these atrocities. If it were westerners or say other people that are more concerned for their own people that are being killed this way. All hell would have broken loose.

There are a lot of phillipinos, Eastern Europeans , Egyptians and others in Libya. But only black Africans are being stopped and slaughtered with impunity. Because those NTC knows that they can get away with it, after all no one really cares about Africans to come out and strongly condemn it.
Re: Libyan Rebels Describe How They Torture, ra.pe And Kill Their Victims by debosky(m): 1:34pm On Oct 17, 2011
Mr--Why:

@debosky

Well, that is your point of view. If you think NTC is a lesser evil, let us just wait and see.

Despite the fact that some independent honest journalist have bravery reported these atrocities. If it were westerners or say other people that are more concerned for their own people that are being killed this way. All hell would have broken loose.

I completely agree with this - however that is the fault of African leaders not Europeans. Why would you expect others to care more about your own people than you do? If African leaders are even slaughtering their own people in their home countries, why care about those being killed elsewhere?

There are a lot of phillipinos, Eastern Europeans , Egyptians and others in Libya. But only black Africans are being stopped and slaughtered with impunity. Because those NTC knows that they can get away with it, after all no one really cares about Africans to come out and strongly condemn it.

Again, this is because of the failure of African leaders to protect their citizens elsewhere. In my view, the NTC is not explicitly endorsing these killings as it doesn't really have a firm control on all fighters. The only thing tying all the people together is a drive to get rid of Ghaddafi. We will have to see how things pan out amongst the various groups in the NTC over the coming weeks and months.
Re: Libyan Rebels Describe How They Torture, ra.pe And Kill Their Victims by fred2265: 1:48pm On Oct 17, 2011
Re: Libyan Rebels Describe How They Torture, ra.pe And Kill Their Victims by Nobody: 1:52pm On Oct 17, 2011
I recently watched a beheading video by this rebels on facebook. Horrible video.
Re: Libyan Rebels Describe How They Torture, ra.pe And Kill Their Victims by DonRichie(m): 2:14pm On Oct 17, 2011
Introducing the home of FREE INTERNET SURFING, FREE MP3 DOWNLOADS, TUTORIALS AND UPDATED NAIJA NEWS AND MUCH MORE VISIT www.upnaija.com

(1) (2) (Reply)

Cultism Activities In Ojo Iba Lagos / Suspected Herdsmen Attack Bilachi Community In Adamawa / How The Game(internet Scam)almost Ruined My Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.