Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,902 members, 7,802,929 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:41 AM

Baba Suwe Freed,no Cocaine Found In Him-ndlea - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Baba Suwe Freed,no Cocaine Found In Him-ndlea (11766 Views)

Baba Suwe Excretes 16 Pellets Of Cocaine, Cries Like Baby / No Cocaine Found In Baba Suwe’s Third Excretion / No Cocaine Found In Baba Suwe’s Excreta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Baba Suwe Freed,no Cocaine Found In Him-ndlea by eedu247: 11:51am On Oct 15, 2011
At about 11.35am sat,15.naija info reported a breaking news that baba suwe babatunde omidina has been freed having been cleared at NDLEA clinic.he has been kept under NDLEA since 4days ago without excreting the suspected cocaine.SHOULD HE GO TO COURT DEFAMATION AND CLAIM DAMAGES,IS NDLEA ON THEIR TRACK DOING THEIR JOB?IS IT A DRAMA SCRIPT WRITTEN BY BABA SUWE OR THERE IS COMPROMISE IN THE WHOLE SCENERIO?
Re: Baba Suwe Freed,no Cocaine Found In Him-ndlea by Samxiulee: 1:34pm On Oct 15, 2011
If this is true! He should sue their ass and we should all support him,that guy worked hard and he is still poor,i can still remeber erin ke ke by baba suwe,maybe thats why most ppl were nt surprise that he was caught with cocaine, the head of NDLEA should pls resign for not having competent hands on deck.
Re: Baba Suwe Freed,no Cocaine Found In Him-ndlea by hannie: 2:47pm On Oct 15, 2011
Sam xiu lee:

If this is true! He should sue their Bottom and we should all support him,that guy worked hard and he is still poor,i can still remeber erin ke ke by baba suwe,maybe thats why most ppl were nt surprise that he was caught with cocaine, the head of NDLEA should pls resign for not having competent hands on deck.

will u shut ur mouth up?

every sule, ngozi and lamido knows that Baba Suwe is a cocaine pusher!!!
Re: Baba Suwe Freed,no Cocaine Found In Him-ndlea by blackmale(m): 3:04pm On Oct 15, 2011
NAIIIJAAA, we dont even know what to beliieve anymore, if he didnt really do it, then he shud sue them, but nobody knows, anything goes in 9ja, may be he don settle them, or it might be BIG TIME JAXX, 9ja for life though,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Re: Baba Suwe Freed,no Cocaine Found In Him-ndlea by Samxiulee: 5:19pm On Oct 15, 2011
@ hannie,if you dont have notting to post pls post notting,its ppl like you that when your kids ask daddy why are you not rich?you tell him that Alhaji Adamu stole government money,Mr Banjo is a drug baron,Chief Chiwendu is a ritualist Mr Ogbemudia is a 419/yahoo yahoo.if baba suwe is a drug baron?i dont know and i can insunate without any evidence or court conviction.i dnt knw where you got your info from and am not holding brief for the man,all i know about him is that he is a poor man and lives in an out skirt of ikorodu not even ikorodu town it self.pls imagine that you just finished 7 wraps of Akpu and u want to board the plane and you are being detained by NDLEA to excrete and your missed your flight,wont u sue them?
Re: Baba Suwe Freed,no Cocaine Found In Him-ndlea by hannie: 10:25pm On Oct 15, 2011
^ guy, abeg spare me all those stories!

even if u were Baba Suwe's publicist yo surely cant convince anyone!

I have a factory close to where Baba Suwe stays and has his shopping plaza (a walking distance) . . .SO I KNOW ENOUGH ABOUT HIM!

Tell other stories to the marines . . am not interested in a freaking stingy man who has BLEACHED commons sense out of his brain grin
Re: Baba Suwe Freed,no Cocaine Found In Him-ndlea by airmark(m): 11:05pm On Oct 15, 2011
hannie:

I have a factory close to where Baba Suwe stays and has his shopping plaza (a walking distance)

Why not call it workshop? 9ja sha. grin grin grin
Re: Baba Suwe Freed,no Cocaine Found In Him-ndlea by lucabrasi(m): 12:30am On Oct 16, 2011
hannie:

I have a factory close to where Baba Suwe stays and has his shopping plaza (a walking distance) . . .SO I KNOW ENOUGH ABOUT HIM!

Tell other stories to the marines . . am not interested in a freaking stingy man who has BLEACHED commons sense out of his brain grin
so what if you know his business concerns? does that automatically infer that he is a drug smuggler?
a man who has been in the industry for up to 20yrs has businesses in ikorodu,not lekki phase1 or ikoyi and your making a big deal out of it going by your thinking how many trailers of drugs has d bank,don jazzy and the hollywood practitioners carried for them to live in lekki phase 1

how many trailers of drugs did dj jimmy matt carry for him to be renting a luxury flat for 10 million a year?
Re: Baba Suwe Freed,no Cocaine Found In Him-ndlea by Samxiulee: 4:18pm On Oct 16, 2011
Laff wan kill me ooo, @airmark@lucabrasi thanks peeps @hannie am nt baba suwe publicist, and 4rm wat i read on d papers 2day he is still under custody and observation after 2 excreter without drugs, the place you are calling baba suwe shopping complex is just a building with no more than seven lock up stores/shop not even painted the last time i saw it.the area if am not mistaking is called Ijede after ikorodu, that whole building culdnt av cost more than 500k wen it was built.real drug peddlers are in lekki,island.since you guys are neighbours now i can understand you better,what you just have is a beef, nd did you just said you have a factory on d road?i did not see any factory just some cement block making,an ap filling station,and a bakery,so which of those do you qualify as a factory?
Re: Baba Suwe Freed,no Cocaine Found In Him-ndlea by mikepeace(m): 5:43pm On Oct 16, 2011
U people should use ur sences when talking, dont forget that this is naija, i dont have anything against baba suwe but i can tell u for sure that i have traveled to many parts of the world through the lagos airport and have seen on many occasions when they arrest people for drug offence, i want u to note this down now, if at last baba suwe is freed on the ground that he had nothing on him, then settlement has been made on his behalf, and u wont see baba suwe going to court because he must have been told as a condition durin negociation to say he wont go to court because the NDLEA were doing theire job.

Can u recall how many times u have heard in the past publicly that someone was arrested in lagos airport for drugs offence and after some days freed because nothing was found afterall?

I have a feeling that this one might just go that way, it may have been negociation going on all this days!

God is seeing everything though!
Re: Baba Suwe Freed,no Cocaine Found In Him-ndlea by hannie: 8:04pm On Oct 16, 2011
airmark:

Why not call it workshop? 9ja sha.  grin grin grin

Its a factory where soaps and other household items are produced . . .USE your FCUKCING BRAIN, EDIOT!!!  AM WELL KNOWN AROUND HERE, DONT TEST ME U DUMBO!!! cool

lucabrasi:

so what if you know his business concerns? does that automatically infer that he is a drug smuggler?
a man who has been in the industry for up to 20yrs has businesses in ikorodu,not lekki phase1 or ikoyi and your making a big deal out of it going by your thinking how many trailers of drugs has d bank,don jazzy and the hollywood practitioners carried for them to live in lekki phase 1

how many trailers of drugs did dj jimmy matt carry for him to be renting a luxury flat for 10 million a year?

U would be foolish to think Baba Suwe isnt/wasnt a drug peddler . . .we all know the story . .all your yarns about his staying at Ikoyi is rooster and bull . .get some perspective!

Sam xiu lee:

Laff wan kill me ooo, @airmark@lucabrasi thanks peeps @hannie am nt baba suwe publicist, and 4rm wat i read on d papers 2day he is still under custody and observation after 2 excreter without drugs, the place you are calling baba suwe shopping complex is just a building with no more than seven lock up stores/shop not even painted the last time i saw it.the area if am not mistaking is called Ijede after ikorodu, that whole building culdnt av cost more than 500k wen it was built.real drug peddlers are in lekki,island.since you guys are neighbours now i can understand you better,what you just have is a beef, nd did you just said you have a factory on d road?i did not see any factory just some cement block making,an ap filling station,and a bakery,so which of those do you qualify as a factory?

u are still an asswipe . . .I would put my number up here, anytime you want to inspect my factory call me up and I will take u round, ODE OSHI!

If per chance, u come out alive from the beatings of my factory workers u will need to do special thanksgiving!  grin

Oponu oshi . . .see the ediot saying he only saw a bakery, cement block factory and filling station and yet he is asking which qualifies to be called a factory . . .were ni bobo yi sha!  shocked
Re: Baba Suwe Freed,no Cocaine Found In Him-ndlea by doublekay: 11:35pm On Oct 16, 2011
How true is this news ?
Re: Baba Suwe Freed,no Cocaine Found In Him-ndlea by lucabrasi(m): 12:09am On Oct 17, 2011
mikepeace:

U people should use your sences when talking, dont forget that this is naija, i dont have anything against baba suwe but i can tell u for sure that i have traveled to many parts of the world through the lagos airport and have seen on many occasions when they arrest people for drug offence, i want u to note this down now, if at last baba suwe is freed on the ground that he had nothing on him, then settlement has been made on his behalf, and u wont see baba suwe going to court because he must have been told as a condition durin negociation to say he wont go to court because the NDLEA were doing theire job.

Can u recall how many times u have heard in the past publicly that someone was arrested in lagos airport for drugs offence and after some days freed because nothing was found afterall?

I have a feeling that this one might just go that way, it may have been negociation going on all this days!

God is seeing everything though!
thank you for educating us o mr ajala travel all over the world, as if we too have not used international airport in lagos,or do you think i am resident in nigeria? pls check my handle!
the pdp house of rep candidate from edo state that was arrested for drugs last year and prosecuted is baba sure richer than the man?

so baba suwe bribed all the ndlea officials including alhaji giade the head of ndlea?
I'm sure he bribed all the customs
,immigration
the airport press ppl
the ndlea doctor who examined him
he has to bribe the cleaner as well who will be packing the poo
I'm sure he bribed the air france staffs as well so they won't reveal anything
now that the case is nearing almost a week,he will probably have to arrange some more millions to bribe the judge,bribe the press

pls enlighten us who else has he bribed,who did i miss?
Re: Baba Suwe Freed,no Cocaine Found In Him-ndlea by lucabrasi(m): 12:17am On Oct 17, 2011
hannie:

U would be foolish to think Baba Suwe isnt/wasnt a drug peddler . . .we all know the story . .all your yarns about his staying at Ikoyi is rooster and bull . .get some perspective!
so in your ikorodu factory,if one of your workers is being accused of stealing you immediately sack him/her and hand them over to the police because he is living in a 3 bed flat and using an okada? without any evidence
you don't have any evidence that the man is dealing drugs save for the fact that he has some old building in ikorodu whose value is not even up to a single stoy duplex in lekki phase 1,yet by some magical powers and psychic powers you just know he is guilty bravo clap for yourself,I'm sure the ikorodu factory owners association will be so proud of you.

go and ask someone to direct you to where genevieve nnaji lives in lekki,even the small boy hip hop artiste like dr sid that started less than ten years ago lives in a thirty something million 1004 flats
how many kilo grammes of drugs did p square carry to build a multi million naira mansion
Re: Baba Suwe Freed,no Cocaine Found In Him-ndlea by Samxiulee: 9:10am On Oct 17, 2011
Wont be surprise if your store keeper boys pounce on ppl for no good reason than babasuwe drug,cos u must be the leader or the chairman of area boys in the area or is it King of boys they call it on the streets? Well you can call that all a factory/industry,but a quick word King of boys hannie of Ijede pls dnt allow either yourself or any of your boys to pounce on anyone,or else you might find your self in being sued and find yourself in kirikiri.
Re: Baba Suwe Freed,no Cocaine Found In Him-ndlea by shevalync: 9:38am On Oct 17, 2011
lucabrasi:

thank you for educating us o mr ajala travel all over the world, as if we too have not used international airport in lagos,or do you think i am resident in nigeria? pls check my handle!
the pdp house of rep candidate from edo state that was arrested for drugs last year and prosecuted is baba sure richer than the man?

so baba suwe bribed all the ndlea officials including alhaji giade the head of ndlea?
I'm sure he bribed all the customs
,immigration
the airport press ppl
the ndlea doctor who examined him
he has to bribe the cleaner as well who will be packing the poo
I'm sure he bribed the air france staffs as well so they won't reveal anything
now that the case is nearing almost a week,he will probably have to arrange some more millions to bribe the judge,bribe the press

pls enlighten us who else has he bribed,who did i miss?
God bless you my brother.People just talk as if they are not educated at all,bribing your way out in such circumstance is not a kid thing. One thing people don't even know about all this artist (baba suwe inclusive) is that they are not as rich as we think they are just because they are celebrity doesn't not mean they are rich. My point is if baba suwe eventually got off the hook its not because he bribbed his way out.
Re: Baba Suwe Freed,no Cocaine Found In Him-ndlea by hannie: 9:52am On Oct 17, 2011
lucabrasi:

so in your ikorodu factory,if one of your workers is being accused of stealing you immediately sack him/her and hand them over to the police because he is living in a 3 bed flat and using an okada? without any evidence
you don't have any evidence that the man is dealing drugs save for the fact that he has some old building in ikorodu whose value is not even up to a single stoy duplex in lekki phase 1,yet by some magical powers and psychic powers you just know he is guilty bravo clap for yourself,I'm sure the ikorodu factory owners association will be so proud of you.

go and ask someone to direct you to where genevieve nnaji lives in lekki,even the small boy hip hop artiste like dr sid that started less than ten years ago lives in a thirty something million 1004 flats
how many kilo grammes of drugs did p square carry to build a multi million naira mansion

u are stewpid by default!!!

Baba Suwe compared to P Square  shocked Olodo ni bobo yi sha  grin

keep arguing the obvious, ode oshi!!!

more like asking if Babangida was ever corrupt! Mumuni Alao oshi  grin

@
Sam xiu lee:

Wont be surprise if your store keeper boys pounce on ppl for no good reason than babasuwe drug,cos u must be the leader or the chairman of area boys in the area or is it King of boys they call it on the streets? Well you can c[b]all that all a  factory/industry,[/b]but a quick word King of boys hannie of Ijede pls dnt allow either yourself or any of your boys to pounce on anyone,or else you might find your self in being sued and find yourself in kirikiri.

sorry, I dont do convos with illiterates like u grin
Re: Baba Suwe Freed,no Cocaine Found In Him-ndlea by ifyalways(f): 10:13am On Oct 17, 2011
If he does not sue them,I wud be forced to believe he bought/sorted his way out.My opinion.

Generally,im happy to hear of his freedom,the guy is good at what he does and i'd have missed him.
Re: Baba Suwe Freed,no Cocaine Found In Him-ndlea by lucabrasi(m): 1:46pm On Oct 17, 2011
SHAME TO BAD PEOPLE HOSSANAH,SHAME TO BAD PEOPLE HOSSANAH GOD TIME IS THE BEST HOSSANA DINAH BABAY BABA SUWE HOSANAH
SHAME TO IGNORANT TRIBALIST HOSSANAH

TO THE TRIBALIST DONT WORRY DONT BE DESPONDENT,WE SHALL CONTINUE THE PART TWO IN BABA SUWE'S HOUSE AND ANALYSE ALL HIS POO FOR THE NEXT ONE YEAR UNTILL WE DISCOVER THE COCAINE grin
Re: Baba Suwe Freed,no Cocaine Found In Him-ndlea by lucabrasi(m): 2:02pm On Oct 17, 2011
hannie:

u are stewpid by default!!!

Baba Suwe compared to P Square  shocked Olodo ni bobo yi sha  grin

keep arguing the obvious, ode oshi!!!

more like asking if Babangida was ever corrupt! Mumuni Alao oshi  grin
and you are an over fed red button baboon by default if at this stage in your life you can't decipher simple comparison.

which of the obvious that anybody in his/her right senses would not be thinking the man bribed his way out bearing in mind the number of people involved in the case

or that a couple of old buildings in ikorodu where i who is not as popular or as known as baba sure will never live makes him a drug dealing billionaire??

anyone who goes through the ambiguous and ignorant assertions you have been making and the infantile evidence you have attached will know you not me are the ignorant buffon,
now that the man has been released,pls make sure you report to his house starting tomorrow morning to pack all his poo so we can continue to anayse it
Re: Baba Suwe Freed,no Cocaine Found In Him-ndlea by hannie: 2:20pm On Oct 17, 2011
@Lucabastard

U are the king of all nitwits on NL . . .

U just locked that position down for yourself NOW with that your uninformed and pugnacious post!

you are a freaking ediot to think Ikorodu is some village . . .oponu ni bobo yi sha!!!

am sure u leave in a cage somewhere and by virtue of that u come here posing rubbish yet proving nothing like the Arrow u are!

wherever u are I been there, so dont give me that crap, am not a wannabe on NL and I know u know my stuff so dont even test me u asswipe!

I have got property at Ikorodu, I stay there, I also got other properties anywhere I see is gonna bloom sometime but freking fhools like u think Ikorodu is some village? ur anus sure is doing ur thinking for u!

majority of people that stay at Ikorodu know for sure that Ikorodu just like Badagry would soon be the hottest zone in Lagos, not Mowe nor Ibafo, but ediots like u wont know that once the 4th Mainland Bridge is completed that would be the case . . .

u dare say that u can live where Baba Suwe stays because he is no drug peddler . . .Majority of the creme de la creme have properties there, worth as much as 10's of Millions of even 100's of Millions but here u stay on NL exposing ur stewpidity . . .U WAN MAKE I BEGIN DEY TELL U BABA SUWE'S DRUGS CONNECTIONS? NO NEED ANY BODY THAT IS WELL INFORMED KNOWS THE STORY EXCEPT U AND UR UNINFORMED EDIOTIC FRIENDS THAT DONT KNOW THAT EVEN THE RICH ATIMES DONT HAVE TASTE OR ARE NOT CONFIDENT TO GO AND STAY WHERE THE TRULY NOAVEAU RICH STAY cool

Wunmi the other lady that was caught the other time doing drugs stays quite close to Baba Suwe (Ewu -Elepe), yet ur ediotic self believes drug peddlers stay only in Ikoyi . . .u be asswipe I repeat!!! tongue

how old are u sef?

Oponu oshi! grin grin
Re: Baba Suwe Freed,no Cocaine Found In Him-ndlea by hannie: 3:19pm On Oct 17, 2011
http://textjames./

y'all should check this link and tell me it is junk journalism . . . cheesy
Re: Baba Suwe Freed,no Cocaine Found In Him-ndlea by lucabrasi(m): 3:20pm On Oct 17, 2011
hannie:

@Luca[b]bastard[/b]
the bolded is your second name so i ll pass,i can't possibly be sharing same second name with you  smiley
hannie:

U are the king of all nitwits on NL . . .

U just locked that position down for yourself NOW with that your uninformed and pugnacious post!
and like i mentioned before you are still a red buttoned baboon,which you have proven beyond reasonable doubt by your uncouth and abrasive tirades
hannie:

you are a freaking ediot to think Ikorodu is some village . . .oponu ni bobo yi sha!!!
I'm sorry if its not a village,but i have never been there in my whole life besides all i said was that i would not consider living there so how is that your problem when i have not asked you for the rent money or money to build a house?
hannie:

am sure u leave in a cage somewhere and by virtue of that u come here posing rubbish yet proving nothing like the Arrow u are!
i was born and brought up in ikeja g.r.a and i have never lived anywhere else until i travelled abroad where i am presently and i can tell you with all confidence our house isn't a cage, baboon
hannie:

wherever u are I been there, so dont give me that crap, am not a wannabe on NL and I know u know my stuff so dont even test me u asswipe!
good for you but its got nothing to do with me,if you like travel to afghanistan and then do a stop over in iraq thats your biz wax,i really don't know whatever your stuff is and frankly i don't give two bananas,check my postings and you ll realise i don't spend 24 hrs on nairaland i have an active l;ice. talk about delusions of grandeur who sabi you
hannie:

I have got property at Ikorodu, I stay there, I also got other properties anywhere I see is gonna bloom sometime but freking fhools like u think Ikorodu is some village? your anus sure is doing your thinking for u!

majority of people that stay at Ikorodu know for sure that Ikorodu just like Badagry would soon be the hottest zone in Lagos, not Mowe nor Ibafo, but ediots like u wont know that once the 4th Mainland Bridge is completed that would be the case . . .
clap for yourself you have really done good for yourself never heard of a baboon having properties lool, you don't know me nor what i have yet you are shooting your mouth off about properties in ikorodu,is that supposed to impress me loooool
hannie:

u dare say that u can live where Baba Suwe stays because he is no drug peddler . . .Majority of the creme de la creme have properties there, worth as much as 10's of Millions of even 100's of Millions but here u stay on NL exposing your stewpidity . . .U WAN MAKE I BEGIN DEY TELL U BABA SUWE'S DRUGS CONNECTIONS? NO NEED ANY BODY THAT IS WELL INFORMED KNOWS THE STORY EXCEPT U AND your UNINFORMED EDIOTIC FRIENDS THAT DONT KNOW THAT EVEN THE RICH ATIMES DONT HAVE TASTE OR ARE NOT CONFIDENT TO GO AND STAY WHERE THE TRULY NOAVEAU RICH STAY  cool

Wunmi the other lady that was caught the other time doing drugs stays quite close to Baba Suwe (Ewu -Elepe), yet your ediotic self believes drug peddlers stay only in Ikoyi . . .u be asswipe I repeat!!!  tongue

how old are u sef?

Oponu oshi!  grin  grin
which of the tinubus,ayokus,abebes,okoyas,atikus,i.b.b,okoya thomas e.t.c have mansions or properties in ikorodu?? will be waiting for you to name them if not then you have just showcased your stupidity once again.

if you passed through the four walls of an higher institution,even technical school then you would have heard the saying amongst lawyers"HE WHO ASSERTS,MUST DO SO WITH PROOF"
you don't accuse another individual of drug smuggling on a public internet forum without any prove and you expect everyone to tune in and listen to you, we are not all ignorant nappy heads like you dude.
well if you are an example of someone who is "WELL INFORMED" then its a shame that nigeria's judicial system is the way it is,if not baba sure would have sued the pants off people like you who make weighty allegations without proof and the courts would have taken the little bit of money you have off you to teach you a big lesson in unguarded statements,

another level of ignorance,illiteracy and stupidity you have shown is the second assertion above,
so because baba sure lives in the same area as the wunmi woman,then definitely he must be involved in drugs do you even listen to yourself at all or do you proof read your comments before posting??
so lets just say that everybody who lives in festal must be drug dealers since many people have been arrested who have confessed to living in festal and its environs abi,you see how silly your assertion is?

look in the micro and repeat after me, I AM A BIG FOOL
Re: Baba Suwe Freed,no Cocaine Found In Him-ndlea by lucabrasi(m): 3:27pm On Oct 17, 2011
hannie:

http://textjames./

y'all should check this link and tell me it is junk journalism . . . cheesy

SIR/MA I'm sorry to say this but your stupidity is infinite,
we are still correcting you about making unfounded statements without proof and you r posting a random blog where allegations are being made without proof.
he killed his wife,why didn't he kill the person who revealed the story to the blogger??

he killed his wife to stop her revealing his drug trade,so in all the years she had known he was drug smuggling,why hadn't she revealed this to the authorities,or was her mouth sealed all the years before she died?

so she has not had an opportunity to travel out in all the years before she died or she has never travelled out on her own until she died

even if she wanted to,do you think its that easy for her to just travel out and then sit down and live in another country without a stay or a leave to remain??looool
dude quit with this foolishness
Re: Baba Suwe Freed,no Cocaine Found In Him-ndlea by hannie: 3:34pm On Oct 17, 2011
yes u ARE A FAT FHOOL!!!

U are actually a retarded nitwit that should be though how to use the space bar . . .cos I cant read any of those puerile quotings of yours!

u were born in GRA . . .U mean GR of Ajegunle?

u sound like one who is permanently on cheap drugs if u think only poor people or medium class people reside at Ikorodu . . .even if it were I am proud thats where I saty and yet I have inernet access and do have more of electicity than ur wretched area in Ikeja living on past glory  . . .dont give me that crap about Ikeja, there is nothing special there, I schooled at Command Childrens' school in the 80's and frequented Leventis a lot . . .

I asked how old u are because I have been going to UK ever before u were born except u are saying u are over 30 years old, I wont say more than that!!! Peeps here like Jackal, Akolawole know what I can lay claim to,I dont have time for recidivists like u spurting hokum here ''I CANT CONSIDER STAYING IN IKORODU'' . . .Who the Bleep are u? whatchugot u asswipe feeling funky?  grin
Re: Baba Suwe Freed,no Cocaine Found In Him-ndlea by hannie: 3:38pm On Oct 17, 2011
lucabrasi:

SIR/MA I'm sorry to say this but your stupidity is infinite,
we are still correcting you about making unfounded statements without proof and you r posting a random blog where allegations are being made without proof.
he killed his wife,why didn't he kill the person who revealed the story to the blogger??

he killed his wife to stop her revealing his drug trade,so in all the years she had known he was drug smuggling,why hadn't she revealed this to the authorities,or was her mouth sealed all the years before she died?

so she has not had an opportunity to travel out in all the years before she died or she has never travelled out on her own until she died

even if she wanted to,do you think its that easy for her to just travel out and then sit down and live in another country without a stay or a leave to remain??looool
dude quit with this foolishness

u are a slowpoke of infinite proportions . . .

where is ur proof that IBB was ever corrupt?

Abacha?

u see ur stewpidity? most times we claim junk journalism is all rubbish but several times there is an iota of truth in what they write . .

I dont have to tell u that, do I?

Ode Oshi grin
Re: Baba Suwe Freed,no Cocaine Found In Him-ndlea by Samxiulee: 5:54pm On Oct 17, 2011
Dude,mr,or,bros am certainly an illiterate but i could remember a wise old man telling me that stark illiterate like me is better than a semi illiterate like you .the reason?very simple,we illiterate always agree that we are don't know,but your likes (semi ignorant illiterate) belief they know it all.well you dont.there is nothing wrong in staying in ikorodu,i know an insurance firm ceo residing there,but in your heart of heart you know that you want to live in a better posh area,the simple point everyone is trying to tell you before you start calling people you dont know names is that,you cant convict/condemn without evidence simple.even obj and ibb,you need evidence to dock them.
Re: Baba Suwe Freed,no Cocaine Found In Him-ndlea by hannie: 6:21pm On Oct 17, 2011
^ abeg go sleep . . .

cant even make sense out of the bunkum u just spewed save for the fact that u know and should be educating ediots like Lucabastard that top notch executives stay at Ikorodu and even other hinterlands grin
Re: Baba Suwe Freed,no Cocaine Found In Him-ndlea by lucabrasi(m): 8:06pm On Oct 17, 2011
hannie:

yes u ARE A FAT FHOOL!!!

U are actually a slow nitwit that should be though how to use the space bar . . .cos I cant read any of those puerile quotings of yours!

u were born in GRA . . .U mean GR of Ajegunle?

u sound like one who is permanently on cheap drugs if u think only poor people or medium class people reside at Ikorodu . . .even if it were I am proud thats where I saty and yet I have inernet access and do have more of electicity than your wretched area in Ikeja living on past glory  . . .dont give me that crap about Ikeja, there is nothing special there, I schooled at Command Childrens' school in the 80's and frequented Leventis a lot . . .

I asked how old u are because I have been going to UK ever before u were born except u are saying u are over 30 years old, I wont say more than that!!! Peeps here like Jackal, Akolawole know what I can lay claim to,I dont have time for recidivists like u spurting hokum here ''I CANT CONSIDER STAYING IN IKORODU'' . . .Who the bleep are u? whatchugot u asswipe feeling funky?  grin
each time i try to give your brain and intellect the benefit of doubt the next comment you make proves me wrong and shows me again and again that your brain is operating on a single cell instead of multiple cells like every normal brain.
this brings me to the conclusion that you are a bungalow with an empty decking i.e nothing upstairs,

let me re iterate

i have never been to ikorodu in my whole life and it is not an option for me to stay when i eventually move back to nigeria GOD willing
i have absolutely nothing against those who live there but i don't know anyone there unless you want me to go there and then carry a placard looking for people that will be friends with me.

if living and growing up in g.r.a is such a big deal to you,then why running down the area as living on past glory you see the contradiction?loool

pls engage your brain in gear and stop cursing on neutral

again i don't know if middle class or rich people stay in ikorodu simply because i have never been there before ,i don't know who lives inside tinubu's house or obasanjo's house because i don't know anyone there read this slowly and you ll understand.

good for you that you have been travelling to uk,even before prince charles was born a beg clap for yourself looool so which of your london trips did you board same flight with baba sure when he was excreting drugs
baboon
hannie:

u are a slowpoke of infinite proportions . . .

where is your proof that IBB was ever corrupt?

Abacha?

u see your stewpidity? most times we claim junk journalism is all rubbish but several times there is an iota of truth in what they write . .

I dont have to tell u that, do I?

Ode Oshi grin
for anyone to assert the bolded shows that if people got awards for being stupid you will be conferred with the nobel price for stupidity the alarming thing is that yours is even bordering n senility
Re: Baba Suwe Freed,no Cocaine Found In Him-ndlea by godfadda6(m): 8:07pm On Oct 17, 2011
i'm not trying to justify if Baba Suwe carried drugs or not, what I know about x-ray machines especially the body scanner is this, if you swallow bitter kola and you are x-rayed, you will be stopped for drugs because the machine is colour based and cocaine and other drugs are oragnic, so if you swallow any organic substance, you will be most likely stopped for swallowing drugs,

If the NDLEA says they are holding him for observation, lets just hope they are truthful in their findings, me just thinks if he is "suspected" to be traffickking drugs and he is freed, anyone could be suspected, If he feels hurt by that, he can seek redress, but don't let us argue about what is just and what is not just,

my own 2 cents na him be that oh!
Re: Baba Suwe Freed,no Cocaine Found In Him-ndlea by godfadda6(m): 8:09pm On Oct 17, 2011
i'm not trying to justify if Baba Suwe carried drugs or not, what I know about x-ray machines especially the body scanner is this, if you swallow bitter kola and you are x-rayed, you will be stopped for drugs because the machine is colour based and cocaine and other drugs are oragnic, so if you swallow any organic substance, you will be most likely stopped for swallowing drugs,

If the NDLEA says they are holding him for observation, lets just hope they are truthful in their findings, me just thinks if he is "suspected" to be traffickking drugs and he is freed, anyone could be suspected, If he feels hurt by that, he can seek redress, but don't let us argue about what is just and what is not just,

my own 2 cents na him be that oh!
Re: Baba Suwe Freed,no Cocaine Found In Him-ndlea by mikepeace(m): 8:35pm On Oct 17, 2011
Are u trying to say baba suwe swallowd bitter cola, and thats what was mistaken for drugs?

Take it or leave it, if he is freed on the grounds that nothing was found, then settlement has been made.

Can u tell me how many people the NDLEA has kept for days before and later freed them because nothing was found?

Wake up this is naija

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Veteran Nollywood Actor, Clem Ohameze Down With Illness (pictures) / Nengi Caught In The Toilet Grinding Kiddwaya (video) / BBNAIJA: Angle Openly Shows Off Her Boobs In Biggies House Workout Section [watc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.