Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,711 members, 7,805,925 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:32 AM

The Beauty Of Ghetto Girls - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Beauty Of Ghetto Girls (4283 Views)

The Fading Beauty Of A Woman(photo) / the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) / You Know She's From The Ghetto When...? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Beauty Of Ghetto Girls by Orikinla(m): 12:45pm On Oct 15, 2011
I have been seeing different topics celebrating the beauty of girls and ladies from different ethnic groups  in Nigeria, but Orikinla wants to celebrate the beauty of "dem ghetto chikitos" in Nigeria.

The funny irony of life is that majority of the prettiest and sexiest girls and ladies are from poor parents in the ghettos or in servant quarters of rich folks.

The typical Cinderellas are plenty in the ghettos in Lagos where I have discovered many models.
In Mushin, Ajegunle, Yaba, Shomolu, Bariga and other ghettos in Lagos, I found them living in squalor, but many of them have braved the odds against them and came out to ride on the chariots of fame and fortune in beauty and modeling contests. The famous Nigerian model Oluchi of Mnet's Face of Africa fame came out of the Ghetto in Lagos.

Most of the Big Boys even prefer the pretty and sexy ghetto babes who often come cheap and without egos.
A  gift bag of BlackBerry Curve, Victoria's Secret and Nike Oshinowo's Asabi will make a pretty ghetto hood princess or queen dancing into your arms.

Re: The Beauty Of Ghetto Girls by bekay911(f): 1:19pm On Oct 15, 2011
hw many u don get ?
Re: The Beauty Of Ghetto Girls by lindabon: 2:43pm On Oct 15, 2011
^^^ good question
op, so? how many?
Re: The Beauty Of Ghetto Girls by tellwisdom: 2:48pm On Oct 15, 2011
Sorry, i live in GRA and i dont do NIGERIA gurls angry angry
Re: The Beauty Of Ghetto Girls by koolJ1(f): 2:57pm On Oct 15, 2011
@op u already undermined d 'beauty' of these chics by stating their price. . .blackberry,victoria's secret. Ur topic shld have read. . .'to get them ghetto chics' cuz dats wats ur post really says. If they can be bought over by these items,then its no beauty at al,just lack of opportunity!
Re: The Beauty Of Ghetto Girls by Pennywise(m): 3:07pm On Oct 15, 2011
Some ghetto girls come at really high maintenance cost. They are not always cheap. 99% of the time u spend talking with one is usually about money.

Parents house rent, sibling school fees frequently form part of ur conversation

Some also have very unrealistic expectations of relationships.

Beware of brothers or relations who may be armed robbers or may give sensitive security information that may lead to your kidnap even if the babe her self is unaware
Re: The Beauty Of Ghetto Girls by Orikinla(m): 3:57pm On Oct 15, 2011
Pennywise:

Some ghetto girls come at really high maintenance cost. They are not always cheap. 99% of the time u spend talking with one is usually about money.

Parents house rent, sibling school fees frequently form part of your conversation

Some also have very unrealistic expectations of relationships.

Beware of brothers or relations who may be armed robbers or may give sensitive security information that may lead to your kidnap even if the babe her self is unaware

You are right.

They became hood queens.
Re: The Beauty Of Ghetto Girls by otokx(m): 9:50pm On Oct 15, 2011
Poster missed it when he started BB talk
Re: The Beauty Of Ghetto Girls by LongOne1(m): 10:41pm On Oct 15, 2011
True, but mennn, some of “dem ghetto chickitos” are super-ugly.

(1) (Reply)

How Many Ladies Could Do This In The Name Of Love? / I'm Unarguably The Most Beautiful Chick On Nairaland / Omg: Final Year Student Leaked Her Own S-ex Video (must Watch)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.